Tabby Kat Ch. 09 & Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, man. That's beyond fucked up. I'm surprised you still got with him."

"It wasn't hard to figure out what was going on," Tabitha said. "And I was just as much in love with him as he was with me. I wanted him to fuck me, but when he released me without doing so and he told me why in a note, I felt even more loved by him. I almost ruined everything, though. I made one phone call home and I tried to leave a hint that everything was alright. I wanted them to know that it was Dave, but he wasn't going to hurt me. The thing is, I didn't know about Mom and him getting together that Monday afternoon, or about the books. I dropped a hint about the camera in my room, and it could have gone very bad."

"The cop already knew about the books before your hint, love. He was the only one who thought that I did it, and he wasn't going to throw me in jail unless I told him where you were or you had been found. Then you protected me when he started asking you questions about the camera and he had no proof."

"Anyway, I let the cat out of the bag last night when I got home when I told him I knew in front of Mom. She wanted to beat the shit out of him and pretty much tried."

"So, she had your dad hit him like that?" asked Lisa.

"No, she whaled on his ass. Six very hard blows on his naked ass with her bare hand."

"I'm still surprised I can sit down."

"So, where did the handprint come from?"

"Mom had to tell Dad what I did, and this morning when I was coming out of the bathroom, he slapped me. He hits harder then Mom but he only did one blow thanks to my beautiful Tabby Kat."

"Shit," said Simon. "That had to hurt."

"Like the fires of hell itself. So, what's the story about last night?"

Lisa's face reddened and Simon chuckled again. "I don't know if I want to let that out," she said.

"When I got home," Simon began.

"Simon!" she interrupted.

"Fuck, baby. They've shared their most intimate shit with us."

After some hesitation, she relented. "Alright. But please be kind."

Simon began again. "When I got home, I wanted to slam the door shut, but we don't allow for that kind of outburst. So instead, I shut it very softly. That meant Lisa had no way of knowing that I had come home early. I came in here and found her on that couch, no clothes anywhere in sight, a porn video running on the T.V., and her vibrator being used at a very quick pace. You should have seen her when I yelled out to her. She was scrambling to find the remote, and looking for something to cover herself with. Thing is, she never liked afghans on the furniture so there wasn't anything. She finally got the video shut down just after the guy announced that he was going to cum, and in the silence, you could hear her vibrator still stuck in her cunt. She said 'Oh, fuck,' and pulled it out and turned it off. I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the situation." Dave had a smirk on his face as he let out a small chuckling noise. Tabitha covered her mouth with her hand, but her eyes said that she, too, found it funny.

"I see that I am in the minority here about how not funny it was," Lisa said.

"Anyway," Simon continued. "She covered herself as best she could with her hands and arms until she found out that the reason I was home was because we broke up. Then she forgot herself and rushed to hug me. I had to remind her that she was still naked."

Tabitha let out a small laugh, then once again covered her mouth. "Sorry," she said to Lisa as she noticed the older woman's face getting red.

"So, I took off my clothes so that we were both naked and that we would be able to not be so uptight about the situation. One thing lead to another and the next thing you know, we were in her bed fucking each other for the first time. And the second. And the third. And then this morning, the fourth."

"They didn't need to know how much we've been at it, sweetheart."

"That's okay," said Tabitha. "I don't mind knowing that he's giving you his rod a lot."

"Yeah, well, would you like to answer the question of how many times the two of you have fucked?"

"Let's see," she replied. "Once Friday night, again yesterday afternoon when I got cleaned up for my date with Simon to break up with him, yesterday evening just after I got home and then again last night after we went to bed and left Dad in the living room fucking Mom while she ate out Aunt Sue's snatch, and then this morning after our shower. Five, all together. But I'm sure we'll do it a couple more times today."

"Damn," Lisa said slowly. "Si, baby. They got us beat only by one and they started a full day before us."

"Come sit on my lap and we'll tie it up," Simon teased.

"Not now, love. Still much to talk about. And dinner should be ready by now."

"What do you mean much to talk about?" Tabitha asked. as they all got up to move to the dining room table.

"Well, see we have a bit of a problem," Lisa said. "Si goes to college in a couple of weeks. He's attending the University of Oregon in Bend. It's more than two hours away, too far to commute on a regular basis, and I don't want to be without my lover that long, so I'm going to go with him, although that is actually dangerous for me. That means I'll have to quit my job here and find something there, but even more important is how are we going to get around our being mother and son with all of the paperwork and insurance and all that. I want to be known only as his lover, not his mother. So, I'm hoping that you and your mom and her siblings can help come up with an idea to help us make that happen."

"I see," she said. "I need to make a call. I'll be in shortly.

"So, you boys help me set the table and I'll get the food served up," said Lisa. "I don't know what we're going to do, but I'm sure something will work out."

Simon showed Dave where the plates and silverware were, and between them they had the table set quickly. Lisa put the roast on a platter and put it on the table, bringing a bowl of mashed potatoes and another of corn to the center. Five minutes was all it took to get everything set. Just as they sat down, Tabitha came back in, and they began the meal.

Their talk began to take on more normal topics as they ate. They talked of Simon's plans for college as well as Dave's plans as his career in the photography business was really going well. Tabitha also shared her dreams. They were surprised to hear that she desired to have the chance to raise a couple of children, wanting Dave to father them in her. She hoped that it wouldn't be long before she could let that happen.

"What about you Lisa," she asked. "I mean I know that you have had a career the last twelve years as a medical transcribist, and, of course Simon told me about the doctor's admonition against having more children, but any dreams or plans you would like to do?

"I would love to have more children," she replied. "When I had Si, the doctors all said that if I had any more it would kill me. I hope that he was wrong."

"You mean you want us to try, love?"

"I mean that all the time that you and I have fucked since last night, we haven't thought about wrapping your cock in a raincoat, and I'm not on any type of birth control since I didn't think that I would ever feel the touch of a dick in my pussy again. To top that off, it's really the fertile time of month for me, so I could quite possibly be pregnant already. Probably am."

"Fuck," Simon said. "Shit, Mom. I didn't even think about it. What are we going to do if you are? I don't want to lose you now that we have each other."

"Sweetie, calm down. What we will do, is wait to find out. And if I am, we will follow the doctor's orders during the pregnancy to try to deliver my beautiful, loving man's child. I'm a bit stronger now than I was back then, so maybe it won't be so bad."

"This is making my dick stand up," Dave said. "Maybe we need to change the subject for a while."

Tabitha's phone rang, the band from "Star Wars" again sounding, and Dave chuckled as she excused herself to answer it and the rest of the group retired back to the family room. She came in right after them and looked at Lisa. "What's your maiden name, Lisa?"

"Carter," she answered. "Why?"

"It's Carter, Mom," she replied over the phone then listened for a bit. "Okay. We'll be waiting."

"What's going on?" Lisa asked.

"I'm not sure, but were supposed to wait and she'll call me back." Dave was again on the couch and she sat next to him.

"The band from 'Star Wars'?" he asked bemused.

"Ah, the memories," she replied. "It seemed appropriate." She explained to their hosts when she saw the confused look on their faces. They both chuckled at the explanation as Tabitha continued. "I changed it Friday night after I went back to my bedroom to get those few things I moved to our room. That was right after you made me your woman."

"By the way," said Simon. "That video that Lisa was watching? This is what I heard when I came into the room last night." He hit play on the DVD remote.

The sounds of the couple fucking could be heard as the screen lightened to show the two actors. "Shit!" said the male on the video. "You are so fucking tight, Mom. How do you keep your cunt so fucking tight?"

"It's been years since I've had a cock inside my pussy, Jimmy. Your big fuckstick is a hell of a lot bigger than my little vibrator. Fuck me, son. Mommy needs it. Make mommy cum." The sounds of the couple fucking continued until they reached the point where the guy was about to release his cum. The actor shouted "Fuck, Mom. I'm going to cum." Simon hit the stop button on the remote.

"I can't believe you played that for them," Lisa said.

"No wonder you got together so easily," Tabitha said. "She already wanted you, Simon."

"She said she's wanted me for two years," he replied.

"Dave, you said that the talk about children was making your dick hard?"

"The talk about making children was making it hard. Making children means sex, and when I think about fucking you, I get hard. Of course, that little snippet of video has it like a piece of granite right now."

Tabitha raised up and straddled her brother's lap facing him. "I like the sound of that," she said kissing him. "That thinking about fucking me gets you hard."

They heard the sound of a belt buckle clanking behind them and turned to see Lisa drawing out Simon's already hard dick and pull it into her mouth. She took his seven-and-a-half-inch cock about two thirds into her mouth as she bobbed up and down on it and used one hand to help jack it while the other massaged his balls.

"Shit," said Simon as she felt her lick down his cock to his balls and then suck one of them into her mouth. "Fuck, baby. That's fucking fantastic."

Tabitha looked at the rapture in his face and smiled. She quickly moved off her brother's lap and reached for the button on her jeans.

"Looks like they want to catch up to us," Dave remarked.

"Not happening today," Tabitha said. She lowered her jeans and removed her t-shirt, leaving her in just a pair of purple thong panties and a skimpy, lace bra that did nothing for her BB cup tits other than make them look all the sexier.

Dave reacted by standing and undoing his own jeans. He had them down around his ankles just as Tabitha got her underwear down. Simon watched as she undressed and felt his dick get a little harder as she pulled the strap of the thong from her ass.

As the underwear hit the floor, Dave drove his tongue to her waiting hole. "Oh, yes," she moaned. She put one hand on his shoulder to steady herself and lifted her leg to the seat of the couch. He pulled her closer with his hands caressing the cheeks of her ass as he bathed her pussy with his tongue. Her free hand grabbed at the back of his head and pushed it tighter into her cunt. "Fuck," she said. "You have the most awesome tongue."

Lisa looked up and saw Tabitha's ass shaking forward as she thrust herself onto her lover's mouth and released Simon's dick. "Strip," she ordered as she got up and began to do so herself. Simon whipped his shirt over his head as he stood and let it fall to the floor. His jeans followed and he then stood looking as Lisa removed her panties, revealing her bushy cunt, her clit pushing out from the dense hair. He sat back down and she lowered her self onto his cock, letting it fill her wet pussy in one downward thrust as she sat fully down in his lap.

"Fuuuuck," Simon sighed as she took his length inside her. Tabitha looked over her shoulder and saw that Lisa was bouncing on her son's dick. She felt her first orgasm begin as she watched and screamed out as it hit, filling Dave's mouth with her love juice.

"Shit," she said. "Back up. Let me ride you." She turned and sat on his lap, taking his cock into her dripping cunt. "Oh, fuck. That is so good, love." She began to move his prick in and out of her hot hole as she watched her ex-boyfriend and his mom across the room fucking the same way she was.

"Look, Si," Lisa said. "She shaves her cunt. You wouldn't like her pussy as much anyway."

"Don't... care... love," Simon said between gasps. "Yours is... the only one... I want from... now on."

Lisa laid back against him and drew his face to her lips kissing him. "Let's get on the floor and you can fuck me proper." They stopped and she rose off of him, his dick plopping against his stomach. she laid down on the floor about a foot away from where Tabitha rode her brother's cock on the sofa. Simon followed and knelt between her legs, lining up his cock with her pussy. He then reentered her, shoving his dick as deep as he could. "Oh," she moaned. "Fuck me good, baby. I've got an itch on my cervix and only your dick can scratch it. Damn, you feel good."

Tabitha rose and fell on Dave's hard cock. She didn't voice the knowledge that he was larger than Simon, but she had noticed. As she took the eight inches her lover gave her, she watched her ex push deep into Lisa. She felt her brother's cock tickling her cervix each time she dropped and their bodies rammed against each other. She could hear the slapping sound that came from the couple before her as their bodies came together. Lisa's tits shook with each inward thrust of Simon's dick.

Finally, she dropped on to Dave's cock and held herself there. "Fuck," she exclaimed. She began gyrating her hips back and forth as if scratching an itch deep inside her cunt. "Aaaaggghhh," she screamed as her orgasm rocked through her. A stream shot out of her and fell across Lisa's stomach.

"Shit," yelled Simon. "Fuck. Ugh. Ugh. Fuck!" Lisa could feel his dick spasm with his release and then her cunt was filled with his sperm, making its way along her love canal to her womb where there might already be a baby developing or it might cause one to develop. The thought sent her over the edge and she shoved her pelvis upwards against Simon's abdomen as she released her own orgasmic fluids with a scream.

Tabitha again started moving up and down Dave's shaft. She leaned back into him letting him massage her tits as she bounced on his cock. Finally, he felt his balls began to tingle and knew that he was close. He began to shove upwards against his sister with as much strength as he could and she let out another scream as she was again rocked with an orgasm. Finally, Dave released his cum. As he did so, he shoved into her deep, holding her down on his rigid cock and filled her hot hole. She felt it bathe her insides and start to drip out of her cunt around his cock. Tabitha's orgasm continued to flow through her and she again squirted her juices across Lisa's body, this time hitting her tits.

Lisa rubbed the fluid into her tits like it was lotion then laid there panting. "Damn, that was good," she said. "It's nice to have friends. I hope we can all get together more often to do this again."

The "Star Wars" band began to play and Simon withdrew his cock from Lisa's cunt as Tabitha reached to answer her cell. "Hello," she said unsteadily. After a pause, she continued. "Hi, Mom. Yeah, I'm fine. Just was doing something that took a bit of exertion." Again, there was a pause as she listened. "Okay," she answered then hung up.

"We have to get dressed, guys," she announced. "Mom says we all are supposed to be over there in about half an hour for the party she's decided to have. That includes you two, too, Si."

"Party?" asked Lisa.

"Yeah. She says it's going to be a great time celebrating love between two new couples. I guess that means Dave and I and You and Simon." She stood and let her brother's cum drip out of her cunt. "Three times again, lover," she said to her brother who just smiled. Then she turned towards Lisa. "Have you got a towel to use to clean up some of this?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It was a good gig, at the time," Dave said as he and Simon got out of his van in the driveway of his home. "The church had appointment times all figured out and everyone came in for the pictures already ready for the camera. A lot of them bought extra pictures, too. Let's wait out here for the girls to show up," he said as they reached the porch. "I haven't told my parents about my job, yet."

"Okay," Simon replied.

"Anyway, of course I gave out my card, but I wasn't expecting any calls from anyone there. They would buy what they needed from this one sitting. So, I was surprised when I got a call from this lady who said that they wanted to have another set of family pictures done. That in itself was a little strange, but the parameters she set up really should have told me something was going on.

"She had me meet them at the studio on Saturday afternoon and wanted me to be alone. No assistant or friends. Then she said that she had a particular problem dealing with cold temperatures, so she wanted me to have the place warmed up to at least eighty-five degrees. To top it off, she said I would have to promise not to tell anyone anything until after Christmas. For all this trouble, she would pay me an extra thousand dollars. That's on top of whatever they decided to purchase of the pictures."

"Damn," Simon responded. "That's a hunk of change."

""Which is why I decided to go along with it. I got to the studio that I rent early to start warming it up. Once I had everything set up, I went to lunch and waited for time to pass. When I got back, it was really toasty in that place. I was plenty warm in just my shirt and jeans even with the outside temperature being in the thirties. I even started to sweat by the time they showed up.

"So here was this family, father, mother, and two kids, one of each gender, and they came in wearing street clothes like you would expect. It was November, after all. But they didn't have the usual suit bags with them that you would expect carrying the stuff they would change into for the shoot. I went over such things as background with the guy, and he said that they would leave it up to me, but they wanted it to look like they were in some sort of clearing in the woods. Then I turned around as he started to walk towards the others unbuttoning his shirt.

"The rest of his family were all standing there with nothing on. The whole lot of them. They waited until the old man had all his clothes off, then the woman asked where I wanted them."

"Fuck," Simon explained. "What did you do?"

"I took pictures. I posed them in all sorts of ways, some of them really hot. The final shot I set up had the father standing between his wife and daughter with his arm around them and grabbing one of each of their tits. I had the boy sitting in front of them reaching up and pinching the nipples of the other tit on the women. Both guys had hard ons sticking up for the whole shoot. Mine was hard too, but I was covered. The ladies were getting aroused as well.

"The son gave the nipples he was holding a pull after the picture was taken and ran his hand down the front of the girls. When he got to their pussies, he proceeded to finger them. I'll be damned if those two vixens just opened their legs for him and let him play. I got a picture of that, too. From that moment on, there wasn't any more posing. I just let them do what they wanted and snapped away.