Tabby Kat Ch. 09 & Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damnedest thing I ever saw. The guys were getting sucked off by the girls. First, it was the mom sucking off the dad while their daughter sucked off the son, then they switched and the daughter sucked off her dad while mom did the son. Then the guys were eating the girls' twats, first the son eating his mom's and the dad eating his daughter's. Then they switched and the dad was eating his wife's cunt while the son did the daughter. Next thing you know, the son has his dick in his mom's cunt and dad has his in his daughter's ass. They ended up at the end with the daughter on her back with her brother fucking her cunt, her mom sitting on her face, and the dad getting sucked off by his wife. That's when things finally happened. Dad blew his load into his wife's mouth, which set her off so that she came on her daughter's tongue, and that set her off and she squirted on her brothers dick and abdomen which caused him to release his load inside her cunt. I barely got the pictures of the two women leaking their fluids when they shot off. Then, I got a picture of the mother's mouth open wide and swirling her husband's cum with her tongue before swallowing it, and then the son withdrew from his sister's cunt, and I got pictures of it with his cream flowing back out.

"Shit," came the response from his companion.

"Hottest fucking thing I ever saw in front of my camera," Dave said. "My cock was rock hard and pushing at my jeans. The head was only held in by the fact that I had a belt on. Then the mother rose up and came over to me. She undid my jeans and proceeded to give me a blow job right there in front of the rest of her family. Her husband started rubbing his dick like he was going to go at it again. Once I blew my load, though, the mother said it was time to go. They didn't bother dressing, even. They just put on their coats and picked up their clothes and headed for the door.

" 'Let me know when the pictures are ready and we'll come in to see which ones will buy, although I imagine we'll take the lot,' she said. I was beyond surprised by it all. Then she said 'don't forget to make copies for yourself. We've got to get home. I suspect we're in for a lot more fucking when we get back to the house, and I'm really looking forward to having my son shoot off his load in my pussy.' Then she gave me the check and they left. When I looked at the check, she had made it out for two thousand. You can't beat that. Here I made two thousand dollars watching a family of four fuck, and got a nice blow job besides."

"Fuck," Simon remarked.

"What do suppose is keeping the girls? I thought they'd be here by now."

"Lisa said she had to make herself 'presentable'. I suppose that that's why they're so far behind."

"Well, we might as well go in, then. They'll be here soon enough, I guess." Having said that, the two rose and walked to the door.

"Why'd they want you to wait till after Christmas before you told anyone?" Simon asked.

"That pose with the kid fingering their pussies?" Dave said. "They used that one for their Christmas card that year. I still have the one they sent to me. From what they said, they sent one to every family in the whole church, including the pastor."

"Damn! I bet they don't go there anymore."

"No, I don't think they do."

As Dave finished that statement, he was hit from behind and pushed up against the wall about five feet inside the door. "What'd you do with her, now, fucker?" came Frank's voice. "I know you left here with her in your van. You and this other punk working together? You got her tied up again somewhere, the two of you?"

"Frank, yelled Emily. "Let him go."

"He's done it again, Emily. I'm going to get it out of him so we can get her back."

"Dude," Simon interjected. "If you're talking about Tabitha, why don't you just look to your left?"

"Frank!" came another voice from the doorway. He looked back. In the doorway stood his wife, Sarah, and another lady he didn't know. Between them and advancing towards him menacingly was Tabitha. It was his wife's voice that had drawn his attention.

"Let him go, Frank, or you'll be taking me to jail for assault," Tabitha growled. He relaxed his hold and Dave moved away from the wall.

"Sit down, Frank," Dave said. "We need to get some things out in the open once and for all."

"Dave," Tabitha interrupted. "You don't have to say anything to him." She ran her hand across his cheek lovingly then kissed it before pulling him into a hug.

"I think I do, sweetie. He'll just keep coming at us if I don't. Frank, I told you that I wouldn't hurt Tabitha. I meant that very strongly. I would never hurt her for anything in the world. I told Dad this morning that if I even thought of hurting her, I would bring him the loaded weapon with which he could kill me. That's how strongly I feel about not hurting her. But you still want me in jail. The thing is, you could have put me in jail last Tuesday. The only reason you didn't, of course, was because if you did so, you would also have had to put Mom in jail."

"That's not the rea..."

"Let me talk, Frank," Dave interrupted. "Tabitha's back home, now, and you're still trying to nail me for her abduction. The thing is, you can now put me in jail for incest without taking Mom into custody, too. But you will have to arrest Tabitha. When you questioned her, I understand that she informed you that she was still a virgin. She came home a virgin, Frank, but she didn't go to bed that night a virgin. I popped her cherry that evening. She asked me to do it because she knows I love her and wouldn't hurt her. So, do you want to take the two of us to jail?"

"No," Frank replied. "I don't want to take you to jail for that. That doesn't have anything to do with..."

Again, Dave interrupted. "So, for Mom's sake, you'll let the incest go. Okay. But I know that you still won't stop. So, I'm going to give you exactly what you want, Frank."

"Dave," Tabitha cried. "Don't, baby. Please. I need you here."

He gave her a kiss. "He'll ruin our lives together by hounding us, love." He turned to the cop. "Frank, you were right. I was the one who kidnapped Tabitha."

"Dave, shut up," Emily yelled at him. "Don't say another fucking word."

"It's okay, Mom. I'm ready for it. See, Frank. I love Tabitha. She was going with Simon, though, and I figured that the two of them were probably already having sex. I wanted her so badly. So, I decided to take her and take it to the point where she would let me fuck her just once. Then I would release her without her ever knowing who it was that did it and she could get on with her life. I, on the other hand, would from that point on, not have a life. I am completely devoted to her.

"When she told me she was still a virgin, I couldn't do it. I resigned myself to never knowing what it would be like to be with the woman I love so much, and I let her go. So now, you have what you want. You can take me to jail and charge me with kidnapping."

"If you do, Frank," Tabitha said, "You'll have to take me, too. I knew it was him from the first day. That makes me an accessory after the fact."

"You'll have to take me, too, Frank," said Emily. "I learned about it last night, and I had no intention of you ever finding out.

"Yeah, but you had your own way of punishing me, Mom. I thought I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week." Dave rubbed his ass through his jeans. "Dad hits harder, though."He rubbed his still red cheek.

"Frank," said Sarah and he looked up at her. She gave a slight shake of her head as if to tell him "no."

After a few minutes reflection, he began to speak. "This case was a test case for me," he said. "If I could solve it, I would be a step closer to the detective shield. To just let this go and not do anything means that I will be stuck in uniform for another two years before I can try again." There was a collective moan from the listeners. "I have two detectives watching me to see how well I do. I report to them. Fortunately, I haven't told them all I know. I withheld evidence and my suspicions from them for Emily's sake so that she wouldn't have to come up with something to cover for her and her son fucking. If I hadn't done that, they would have dug through every bit of your records, Dave. That includes your finances.

"Just because I didn't tell them doesn't mean that I wouldn't check you out, though. For a nineteen-year-old, you have a rather nice balance in your bank account. I couldn't understand how someone that young could come up with half a mil without doing something illegal."

"Half a mil!?" said Emily. "What the fuck, Dave?"

"I promise you that it is all on the up and up." he replied. "No drugs, no gang related shit, no scams, robberies or any other shit that is illegal."

"Because I was trying to keep everything on the QT, it took me a while to track where the money came from. Nearly half of it was from your father's company. I wondered what it could have to do with the kidnapping, at first, but the payments were spread out over more than a year and there was no proof of any wrong doing. You say that the reason you took your sister was because you wanted her for a quick fuck. How do I know you are telling the truth?"

"There weren't any demands made," Dave said. "If I was paid to grab my sister, as you are implying, then demands would have been made for her return. I can't help the fact that I love her."

"I don't think it was a payoff for the abduction. That would have been paid all at once. But I still wonder why the company gave you so much."

"Services rendered," Dave answered. "I am a photographer. One of the most sought after in the business, actually. I have saved that money up from the jobs I do, which include shots that my Dad's company uses for advertising. There are others as well. But neither Mom nor Dad knew about my job until now."

"Tabitha knows?"

"Yes. I told her about it when I first became popular. Now, I tell her everything."

"How did you keep your dad from knowing about your working for them?"

"Everyone there except for one person never knew my name. Dad doesn't come down to watch the photo shoots, and all he saw was some guy named D. C. Monroe was taking photos for them. The only one who knew was Kevin Strauss. He made sure that I got my money and no one knew that it was me."

Frank thought things over for a bit before speaking again. "Can I trust you to never kidnap someone again?"

"Yes, sir."

"You won't tie up your sister anymore?"

"Hey," said Tabitha. "That might still be fun."

"I promise that I will never hurt her. I won't tie her up unless she wants to for fun. I really do love her, man. I don't ever want to be without her. I'll do just about anything for her. If she wants to fuck other people, I'll let her and beg her to let me have a turn as well."

"That's not going to happen, babe," Tabitha said. "You are the only one for me."

"I think I believe you," Frank said. "I'm going to let it go and tell the two guys watching me that the case is dead. You get to go free, but if you ever do this again, I will track you down."

"Yes, sir."

The tenseness in the air lifted and everyone began to relax. Emily let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding in, in a noisy sigh. She was about to thank Frank when the doorbell rang and she jumped. "Oh, shit," she thought. She turned to Frank and decided there was only one thing she could do.

"Frank?" she questioned. "In for a penny, in for a pound?"

"What do you mean?"

"There are still things you don't know about my family," she answered. "Things that could hurt us if you won't keep quiet." While she talked, Dave answered the door and saw Aunt Sue and Uncle Bill standing on the porch. "You chose to not say anything about Dave and Tabitha just like you did about the fact that I fucked my son. But are you willing to continue?"

Bill and Sue Edgerton stepped in to the house and kept quiet as Dave motioned with a finger to his lips. Frank looked at the doorway and recognized the two of them from when he was growing up and smiled. "It wasn't because of you that I was not speaking out," he finally said. "Well, not completely, anyway. There's also the matter of Charlie and Tony."

"Charlie and Tony?"

"Charlie is my mom's sister, Charlene," said Sarah. "Tony is my mom's brother, Anthony. They live in California, and their neighbors don't know that they are brother and sister. They're both getting up there in years, now, so I don't know how much they do anymore, but they used to be pretty hot together."

"I see," Emily said. "So that means that I don't have anything to worry about?"

"Yes, Emily," Frank replied. "You are safe in this area. As long as no one has killed anybody or something, I'm fine with it."

Emily again began to breathe easier. "Bill, Sue, I'd like you to meet Frank and his wife Sarah. You might remember Frank from when I was babysitting. He was one of my charges. They are aware of Dave and Tabitha's relationship and about the kidnapping. And unless I miss my guess, they have put two and two together about you two, too." She paused slightly before continuing. "Is that too many twos or tos or toos?" There was a bit of laughter around the room. "I'm getting confused, myself now."

"Actually," began Bill, "You may have a lot of twos in that statement, but only one too and no tos, so at least there aren't too many tos, even if there are too many twos. And thankfully no tutus."

As the group moaned and laughed, the door opened again, and Jim walked in. "What the fuck?" he said as he saw the living room that was filling up with people.

"We're having a party, Jim," his wife said. "We're celebrating love and incest."

He looked over at Frank sitting on the sofa, his wife beside him and then at his son sitting in his favorite lounge chair with Tabitha sitting on his lap. There was no mistaking the fact that they were more than brother and sister. "I take it that Frank and Sarah are alright with Dave and Tabitha sleeping together?"

"He knows about them. He knows everything." Emily watched his eyes open wider and nodded her head.

"I guess that my son isn't going to jail?"

"No, No jail time for him. We can be real grateful to Frank for that. He gave up the chance for a promotion to detective to keep our secrets. If Sarah says it's okay, I'm going to thank him in a very special way later tonight."

Jim put his golf clubs down and shook his head in mocked exasperation. "I guess I better put these up," he said. I should probably get cleaned up, too"

"Don't be long, dear. We have one more couple coming over, but then the party will really get started.

"Who else is coming?"

"The Crenshaws. Rosalynn and Paul."

"Okay. So, everybody that is invited has seen me without clothes except Frank. I'm not worried about him. That makes things a little easier. If anyone has to use the bathroom, it won't matter if I'm still in there. Hell, I might as well leave the door open."

"Actually, sweetie, there is another couple that haven't seen you. Simon and Lisa are here, too."

"Who's Lisa?"

"Simon's mom," Emily pointed at the couple at the other end of the couch that Jim hadn't noticed before. Bill and Sue sat near them in folding chairs and seemed deep in conversation with them. It suddenly dawned on him that the two were more than just mother and son, and he smiled. "One, two, three vs. one two, three. Okay. Three couples who are not the result of incest and three that are. That makes things pretty even. Alright. I guess I'll shut the door, but I'll leave it unlocked and anyone who needs to can come in to use it. Just be sure that they know that they may be seeing more of me than they normally would." He picked up his golf bag and headed to put it away then get cleaned up.

While the party goers waited, Emily put out food and drink for everyone. "Listen up, guys," she announced. "This party is alcohol free. That's right. No alcohol. We have people here that are under the legal drinking age and some that are required to stay away from the stuff for other reasons. If you wanted to drink, you should have gone to a different party. However, there is plenty of food and soft drinks, so enjoy them all you want.

Jim was just coming back out as she finished her announcement. "What about sex?" he asked as he approached her. "Can we do that?"

"Quit it, you," Emily answered. "There is enough going on tonight without adding more to it right now. After everything is done, though, we'll see what might develop," she teased.

The door bell announced the arrival of the final couple and Emily went to answer it. As she did so she had a look of concern on her face. Opening the door, she took in the sight of the last two to come to the party. "Did it go alright?"

"Everything is fine, Em," said the tall pretty brunette standing before her. "We've got everything set up for them. There are some things that they will have to take care of, and I'll be seeing some more people tomorrow, but we're set for tonight's event."

"Good," she replied. "I hope it all goes well. Are you ready for this?" she asked the man with her"

"As ready as I can be," he answered.

"Okay. Let's go." The three entered the house and the newcomers quickly took seats where they were not easily seen. Emily moved to the center of the room and looked around at her crowded living room. Then she raised her hands in the air. "Could I have your attention, please." The noise died as the people saw that she had something to tell them.

"Thank you," she began. "Just over half of you are not aware of the reason that we are here tonight. I want to let you know about that. Simon, Lisa, will you stand please?" The couple nervously stood, unaware of what was going on. "For those of you who haven't met them, this is Simon Brooks and his mother Lisa. Tonight, we are having a celebration of love and incest. This is one of the couples that we are celebrating. We are also celebrating another new union, my son, David and my daughter, Tabitha. Stand up, you two. And we are celebrating the older union of my brother, Bill and my sister, Sue." They stood without being told. "That does not mean that the other couples who are in a union that is not incestuous don't have anything to celebrate. We have here also Frank Wilson and his wife Sarah who are becoming good friends with us and of course my husband Jim and I. But tonight is mostly Simon and Lisa's night.

"In just a couple of weeks, Simon is going to be attending the university in Bend, Oregon. To be able to do this and have the love of his life with him, there are a lot of things that have to be changed. Those changes will take some time to get complete, but we are going to give them a start on them. To do that, we have brought in one more couple. They are going to be the ones to help this new couple get the start they want. This is going to be a bit emotional, and I would ask that you be respectful of the next few minutes as things go on. Please continue to eat and enjoy the party, but it would be beneficial if we could keep the noise down. And please allow the Brooks their space as they are about to go through some difficult things as well as some really great things. I hope you will support them in both. So, Simon, Lisa? Let me introduce to you our last two guests. Judge Rosalynn Crenshaw and her husband..."

"Paul!" cried Lisa as the couple stood and walked towards them. "Oh, Paul!" She was up in an instant, the tears already forming in her eyes.

"Hi, Lis. How are you?"

"Can you forgive me, Paul?"

"Baby, there isn't anything for me to forgive," he said as he hugged her to him. "It's me that should ask you for forgiveness. I shouldn't have said those things I did. I should never have pushed the two of you, no three of you, out of my life like that despite what Mom and Dad did."