Tabitha Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaLaLady
LaLaLady
860 Followers

Even in the dark bar, Tabitha could tell that Becca was blushing.

"I'm not..."

Jazzy held up a hand. "Save it! Peter, could you please get me a margarita?"

"Of course," he said starting for the bar.

Jazzy took his empty seat and smiled at Tabitha. "Good to see you again."

"Uh...you too." Tabitha said, still surprised by the way Jazzy had come in and commanded everyone around.

"Don't pay any attention to Becca," Jazzy said motioning with a wave of her open hand to the frowning blonde beside her. "She's had a crush on Wes since they worked together at the music store."

"Oh, you work at Life Sounds?" Tabitha asked Becca.

"Hell no," Becca said wrinkling her nose. "I don't work there anymore. I get paid way more working as an office temp."

"Oh," Tabitha said, wind officially out of her sails. This girl was hard to crack and probably not worth the effort.

Peter arrived with the margarita at the same time the rest of the guys finished their game. As soon as they were all once again around the table, Tabitha was surrounded by loud, raucous conversation and after three group shots of Quervo, she couldn't remember the last time she'd had so much fun.

The only ones that didn't drink were Wes and Jazzy.

It was one in the morning when their party broke up. When Tabitha stepped outside, she immediately missed the heavy metal background music that had been inside the bar.

"Do you want to see my place?" Wes asked once they were settled in the car.

"I'd love that!" Tabitha said excitedly.

She almost fell asleep while they were driving, but she perked up when they passed the mall. That wasn't good. They were on Lexington Avenue, passing the mall and heading south. The south-side of town wasn't exactly the safest place to live...or visit after dark. The only people there after dark that didn't already live there were usually going into or leaving the strip club, Top Shelf Dolls.

She relaxed when Wes took the first right after the mall. "You live in the suburbs?" she asked.

Wes chuckled. "Yeah, I do."

They pulled into the driveway of a ranch-style brick house and Tabitha was even more confused.

"Are you married? Did I forget to ask that before?"

Wes laughed. "No, I'm not married."

Tabitha glanced at the gnomes in the front yard and back to Wes. "Do you live with your mother?"

"Definitely not."

They were out of the car and inside the house before Wes clued her in. "I inherited this house from my grandfather when he died a few years ago."

Tabitha walked around the living room taking in the old-fashioned furniture and family photos on every wall. The rug under her shoes was almost threadbare and the walls were in need of a fresh coat of paint.

"You're grandfather gave you a house?"

"Yup."

"Awesome," Tabitha breathed.

"He was pretty awesome."

Tabitha glanced around the room again. "Were you planning on redecorating at some point?" She pointed at the paisley-print couch with an afghan folded over the back.

"I hadn't really thought about it. When I moved in, I didn't know how long I would be staying," said Wes as he hung up their jackets.

"It's been a few years...I think its time to commit."

Wes laughed and ran his hands through his hair. "You might be right."

Tabitha sunk onto the couch and toed off her shoes. "If you got this house, what did your sister get?"

Wes sat beside her and pulled her feet into his lap. Tabitha moaned when he started rubbing her insteps. "I got the house and enough money to cover the inheritance taxes. Jazzy got the rest of the money and our grandmother's jewelry."

"He must have really loved you guys." Tabitha yawned.

"Gramps was great. He was always encouraging Jazzy and me to do what we wanted, not what our dad wanted."

"What did your dad want?"

Wes didn't take his eyes off her feet while he talked. "He wanted us to get suit jobs."

Tabitha frowned. "Like mine?"

"Yeah, but you actually like your job, don't you? Imagine if you had to do something forty hours a week that didn't fulfill you or give you any sense of accomplishment. Would you want to do it?"

"No."

Wes sighed. "Exactly. My dad grew up in this house, in this town; firmly lower middle-class. A couple less hundred dollars a month and he would have grown up five blocks south of here."

Tabitha frowned.

"He and my mom married right out of high school and moved to Detroit. He got a suit job that made him miserable but got us everything we could ever want...including music lessons...but not time with him. He had a fifty minute commute both ways and was always dead tired. Maybe if he'd spent some time with either one of us, he would have figured out that we wouldn't actually fit in with the crowd around the water cooler."

Tabitha grabbed his wrist and tapped the black inked into his skin there. The plug-in jack was just beneath his elbow and the cord went from there, around his forearm and up his bicep where it ended in a set of noise cancelling headphones. "I don't know, I think you'd fit right in."

Wes chuckled, but grabbed her wrist and pulled her close. He moaned at the feel of her soft lips against his. Tabitha smiled when he pulled away.

"'Will you walk into my parlor?' said the spider to the fly," she said in a sing-song voice.

"'Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you did spy," Wes continued. "The way into my parlor is up a winding stair, and I have many curious things to show you when you are there.'"

Tabitha blinked, surprised. "'Oh no, no,' said the Fly, 'to ask me is in vain; for who goes up your winding stair can ne'er come down again.'"

Wes laughed.

"I can't believe you know that poem," said Tabitha.

Wes shrugged. "I know a lot."

"Can't tell by looking at you," Tabitha said sticking out her tongue.

Wes made a point to look hurt, which only made Tabitha laugh.

"So, how did I do tonight?" she asked tucking her head onto his shoulder.

"All the guys are officially in love with you. You make a great first impression...but I already knew that."

"Becca wasn't too impressed."

"Becca isn't easily impressed, especially if you're not a six foot tall dude with a dozen zeros in your bank account," Wes muttered.

"Then all I'm missing is the right plumbing and a few bucks? It's not impossible." Tabitha laughed when Wes glared at her.

"I don't give a shit what Becca thinks, I like you just fine."

"You're such a sucker," Tabitha muttered against his neck. "Now I've got you right where I want you."

"Wait a minute," he said, "I thought I was the spider in this scenario."

Tabitha let her hand drift across his chest. "Whatever you need to tell yourself," she muttered. Tabitha laced her fingers through his and dropped a lingering kiss on his neck. "Show me your room," she whispered.

Wes led her through the living room and down a hallway. Three doors down, he tugged her into the room. The bedroom was small, obviously not the master. The walls were hospital white, but covered with posters of various rock bands; Sublime, Seether, Avenged Sevenfold, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Bob Marley and the Wailers, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chile Peppers, Nirvana, Credence Clearwater Revival, Tool, and The Cure. The bed was a queen-sized, neatly made with a green and black comforter. There was a small computer desk in the corner covered with papers on top and another table with a beat machine on it and more papers.

Tabitha walked over to the corner by the computer. "Is this your office?"

"You can call it that," Wes said with a tight smile.

"Cool," she said pulling off the ballet top. She heard Wes gasp when she undid the button of her jeans. "What?" Tabitha asked. "I said I'm not a third date girl, but I'm not a prude. You do have a condom, right?"

Wes nodded.

"Good," she sighed. "Now that you've got me in your parlor, Mr. Spider, you can do more than just stand there staring at me."

Wes swallowed. "But I like it."

Tabitha got the jeans off with a few hard tugs, dropped them to the floor, and stepped out of them. "I bet we can find something you'll like better."

"You're not drunk are you?" Wes said after pulling off his t-shirt.

Down to her under things, she walked up to him. She couldn't stop staring at his chest. It was an array of art. On his right shoulder was a sun, the thick rays stretched all the way to his back and chest. Under the same arm, was the word 'famous,' in bold letters, vertical, and in all caps.

She went up on her toes and kissed him. "You've waited so patiently," she whispered against his lips.

"I'm a glutton for punishment; most comfortable in cold showers, thinking about baseball."

She ran her palms over his chest; stopping to study each tattoo in turn. "I'm bossy, but I'm worth it."

"And so humble." He gripped her wrists, causing her to look up, into his face.

Tabitha was lost when she looked into his eyes. Their usual gold had darkened, more copper now and his heated gaze was unwavering. She went up on her toes and he met her halfway. Their lips connected and so did their tongues. Wes pulled her close, walking her backward until they fell on the bed together.

She was pinned under him and he was settled between her splayed legs. Tabitha curled her fingers through his hair. She cried out when his fingers slid into her panties. They weren't doing her any good anyway considering they were already soaked through.

Tabitha winced and trembled when he rubbed her engorged clit.

"Let's get these things off."

Tabitha nodded and lifted her hips as he tugged them off. He tossed them to the floor and inhaled her sweet musk, his nose less than an inch from her manicured pussy. His tongue snaked out and grazed her swollen clit.

Tabitha gasped and tried to bring her knees together. Wes stopped her with his hands on both thighs. He moved further up her body, using his tongue to make Tabitha gasp and wriggle.

"Fuck," she cursed when he sucked a stiff nipple into his warm, wet mouth. Wes nodded, still suckling.

Tabitha couldn't remember the last time she'd been so turned on. Her hands trembled in his hair. He'd pulled off his own pants while worshipping her body with his tongue and she could feel his erection against the inside of her thigh.

She felt on fire, for him. Her skin was flush, her tan nipples tight, and her pussy weeping. The cream was escaping her swollen lips, running down her thighs.

Wes smiled when her gasps turned to moans. He pressed her fingers into her wetness and she began to beg.

"Please, Wes, I want you inside me."

Wes was more than happy to oblige. He reached over to the nightstand and pulled a condom from the drawer. In three deft moves, he had it out of the foil and covering his erection.

Tabitha's breathing was starting to slow and she was almost embarrassed by the way she'd begged for his dick...until he pressed his cock against her opening and she looked down at where their bodies were about to connect. Her heart began to pound. Wes was huge. Easily the biggest she'd ever seen and...she glanced at the bed beside her. What the crap? Did that package say Magnum?!

She automatically put her hands on his chest and pushed away from him.

Wes froze. "What's wrong?"

Tabitha's mouth was dry. She swallowed a couple times before she could speak. "You're big." She dropped her gaze from his to the latex covered monster between her legs.

"Oh, yeah...I guess."

Tabitha let out a breathless laugh. "I've never...it's just...a little scary, is all."

"Scary?" Wes repeated.

"No, not scary, exactly...just..." Tabitha swallowed again. "Big."

Wes brushed her parted lips with a tender kiss. "I'll be gentle."

"Okay," Tabitha moaned. She really couldn't put up much of a fight when he was turning her on so much.

Wes pressed his manhood against her again and Tabitha tensed. "Relax, Tabby. I won't hurt you."

He fed her his dick slowly. Tabitha felt like she was losing her virginity all over again. She hadn't been with very many guys...only four when she counted the questionable decision to sleep with her Physics tutor during her junior year of college...also known as a bad lay resulting in a good grade. A half hour in the sack and he was more committed to Tabitha getting a good grade than she was herself.

Wes was only half-way in when Tabitha groaned long and loud.

"Are you okay?" he whispered.

Tabitha raked her gaze over his face. The tension of being considerate of her comfort was on his face. She brushed her fingertips over the lines in his forehead. "Now who needs to relax?" she teased.

Wes smiled and nuzzled her neck. "You're so tight."

"Yeah," Tabitha whispered. "It's been a while."

Wes made a noise between a sigh and a groan. "Such a good girl," he whispered as he slammed his hips forward, burying himself to the hilt inside Tabitha.

Underneath him, she bucked, nails drawing lattices across his back. She screamed but he muffled it with a long, slow kiss. Wes didn't move. He forced himself still so she could adjust.

"Damn it, Wesley," Tabitha huffed when he stopped kissing her. "Are you trying to break me in half?"

He laughed against her neck. "Did you change your mind?" He pulled back...almost completely out.

Tabitha's breath came out in a whoosh, but her ankles locked behind his back...pushing him inside again. "No, no, no," Tabitha moaned.

"You don't seem so scared now," Wes teased, picking up the pace.

Tabitha was panting, but managed, "Feels...so...good."

Wes grabbed her hair, fisting her brown curls. "Sweetest pussy," he growled. "Just as sweet as you smell...and taste."

Tabitha was losing it. Wes had established a frantic pace and she was so close to an orgasm, she could hear it whispering her name. His cock filled her completely. Wes nuzzled her neck and licked that sweet spot behind her ear.

"Oh God," Tabitha screamed as the orgasm overcame her.

Wes rode out her orgasm whispering sweet words under the fervent curses streaming from Tabitha's mouth. She didn't realize that she was crying until Wes swiped his thumbs across her cheeks.

"Are you hurt?" he whispered.

"No," she sniffled. "I think I was just overwhelmed...did I mention that it's been a while."

"Sounds familiar," he whispered against her temple.

Tabitha cried out when he began moving in and out of her again. Wes could move faster now that she was fully relaxed and adjusted to his size. She began moving her hips, meeting him thrust for thrust, which quickly brought on a set of orgasms like she'd never had before. After the third, she was shaking. Wes called her name as he came, filling the condom.

They kissed for a long while afterward, him still inside her. His hands smoothed her wild curls; hers pulled through his. That was how Tabitha fell asleep; tucked against his chest with her hands in his hair. She didn't even feel him leave the bed to get rid of the condom.

***

The next morning, they lay together, legs tangled.

Tabitha was tracing the outline of a star tattoo on his hip. There were two black and red nautical stars, one on each hip, right above the bone.

"I like your tattoos," Tabitha confessed.

"Thanks," he said pulling her even closer against his chest. "I kinda like the fact that you don't have any."

"Really? When I was younger, I thought about getting a tramp stamp, but then everyone started getting them and I'm not one to follow trends. Every so often I think about getting inked, but I don't know where to put one that won't seem gauche or overdone."

Wes pushed her wavy brown hair away from her face. "I love your blank canvas...when you're naked all I can think about is how soft and innocent you look. I feel like a big, bad wolf preying on you...making you pant and growl the way I do whenever I'm close to you. You're like a lost little girl that I've corrupted."

Tabitha wrinkled her nose. "I'm not a little girl."

She gasped when his calloused thumb brushed against her nipple. "Trust me, I know that. Some things you say and do are very NC-17...but, come on; you walk into the store in a red dress and flat shoes. How am I not to think of you as Little Red Riding Hood? I wanted to launch over the counter and take you on top of the Steinway."

Tabitha covered her blush with her hand.

Wes tugged her hand away from her face. "Then you do things like that and I'm not to think you're innocent?"

She blushed harder and he kissed her forehead.

"So far you're the spider and the Big Bad Wolf. I don't know if it's a good idea for me to spend so much time with a known predator."

Wes laughed into her hair. "It's too late. I've already written my name on you. You're mine."

Tabitha glanced down at her thigh where his hand was resting. "What the hell?" She sat up and rubbed her leg. "Did you write on me?"

"It's just pen."

"I can't believe you wrote your name on me!" She giggled.

"It'll wash off. Get in the shower with me and I'll wash it for you."

Tabitha glowered at him. "You'd love that wouldn't you?"

Wes ran a hand through his hair and shrugged. "I'll make sure you love it too."

Tabitha slid out of the bed and planted her hands on her hips. "I hear a lot of talk, get out of that bed and give me some action."

Wes grabbed a condom from the nightstand and followed her down the hall to the bathroom.

LaLaLady
LaLaLady
860 Followers
12