All Comments on 'Table for Two Ch. 05'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

This is one of the most beautiful series I have ever read. Thanks for bringing erotic pleasure to my life.

Alwaystaboo

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Very erotic

Please let Steph enjoy Ems pussy and Em taste Steph

JessicaSJessicaSabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys

Thanks people, I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anxiously awaiting more!

I can't wait to see where this story goes from here. Stephanie has accepted her feelings for Emily, but will Emily see the light?

And what about Sam? Will she help Emily and Steph's budding relationship?

And will Emily join in Jennifer's sexuality study?

I must know! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great chapter

Very nice, I love the plot and characterization. Would love to see Stephanie as a submissive aggressor.

JessicaSJessicaSabout 7 years agoAuthor
Hi anons

Anon1> Your questions will be answered in future chapters. And more.

Both anons - thank you for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Read the entire story in one go and I'm loving every part of this. Can't wait for the next chapter and I'm looking forward to what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Slooooowww!

Loving the slow build toward acceptance. This added credibility equals added hotness!! Great job and keep up the excellent work!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I like the slow building. But I'm hating the 2 and 3 page installments. Breaking the story up like that makes it drag even slower. The fact that most of the story if not all of it has already been published and I'm reading it in one sitting. It feels like it is dragging. Please consider going back and merging 3 or 4 installments into one. It will certainly read better.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

I love the two steps forward, one step backward of this story.

And we know these two girls better that just about any in any story here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES