Table for Two Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessicaS
JessicaS
652 Followers

"You know we're compatible, in more than one way."

Stephanie kept coming up with arguments, but Emily felt her sister was omitting a serious issue, "OK, but that's not the point. I'd like to do those things with a guy."

"So the problem is I'm a girl?" Stephanie asked, frustrated.

"No. I mean, I don't know. The point is, maybe you don't have a problem being with whoever, but I'm not like that."

"What?" Stephanie snapped in anger, just as Emily realized what she said, "You think I'd do it with anyone?"

"Wait. I didn't mean to say it like that, sorry," Emily tried to meet her sister halfway, "After Saturday. Let's face it Steph, neither of us was very picky in the club, right?"

Stephanie thought about it for a few seconds, then in a surprisingly calm voice, she replied.

"You're wrong, Em. I am picky," she said in a confident tone. Emily knew Stephanie had many other options, her past boyfriends were all really good looking. As much as the weird situation allowed, Emily was flattered that Stephanie chose her. It said a lot about Emily's qualities.

Then Stephanie turned away and stood up, "And you can't take a joke, obviously."

Now, Emily was disappointed to see her leaving. Or was it because Stephanie didn't mean it? Was she really joking this whole time? She usually loved their sisterly sparring, maybe it was just a misunderstanding.

"Wait, don't go-" she started, making Stephanie turn around.

"So you're ready then?" Stephanie asked suddenly, "Move over."

With that, Emily's anxiety was back.

"Ready? N-no!" she stammered, her heart beating in her ears.

A couple of seconds later, she heard Stephanie's giggles and realized she was had, "Oh, you little-! You're so evil!"

She couldn't resist poking her fingers at the standing teen, making her burst with happy laughter. Stephanie closed the distance to block the invading fingers, sitting down on the bed. After a few seconds of mutual pinching and poking, laughing and yelps coming from both sisters, the girls ended in a half-hugging, hands-holding standoff.

"My feet were just getting cold down on the ground, let me get warm," the giggling Stephanie explained. Emily moved up to put her legs under the sheet, then lifted it for her sister to lie down next to her.

Once they were both laying on their backs, halfway covered with the sheet, Stephanie pressed her right shoulder against Emily's left and cutely meowed with comfort, causing Emily's heart to flutter with warm affection.

"Seriously Em, I may be too direct sometimes, but I thought you knew I wouldn't force you into anything," Stephanie said quietly, only prolonging the warmth in Emily's heart, "You're my big sis and that's more important than some stupid sexy stuff, no matter how good it would feel."

"And that's why I love you," was the only thing Emily could say in reply.

"And it would feel so very, very good," Stephanie said longingly, but Emily could hear the smile in her voice.

"Stop it already!" Emily objected playfully, gently shoving her with the left elbow, coaxing a small giggle from the younger sister. This was the Stephanie she knew and loved.

After several seconds of silently looking at the dim ceiling, Emily moved her left hand over Stephanie's right in a swift move and took hold of it.

She didn't even think about what she was doing, just going after what she felt was OK. And it felt OK to be close to the person she loved.

Stephanie closed her hand in response, making their fingers intertwine.

All of Emily's tension and anxiety evaporated, being replaced by warm affection for the girl next to her.

"Thank you Steph," Emily whispered just before she drifted away.

--

Stephanie woke up from a shallow dream.

There was a beautiful girl in it and Stephanie wanted nothing more than be with her. She looked almost like Emily, but had longer hair. In fact, she looked more like Stephanie herself.

Maybe what was keeping her awake was Emily rolling around in her bed, but more likely it was because the teen was still horny. She opened her eyes and looked to her right. Emily was laying her right side, facing the other way. She must have let go of Stephanie's hand when she turned around.

There wasn't much space in Emily's bed and her right shoulder was actually touching Emily's back. She could feel her sister's ribcage move regularly, in sync with her breathing.

Before they started talking, she was going to quietly do it in her bed after her sister fell asleep, like she sometimes did. It's not like she preferred Emily being there, her presence actually made it hard to concentrate.

Underneath the sheet, the teen carefully lifted her left hand and checked the crotch of her pajamas. Even the touch felt good. Instinctively, her body shifted left to be as far from Emily as possible.

This confirmed her suspicions. Despite all that happened and all that was said, deep inside, it still felt wrong to actually touch her sibling in a sexual way. Good thing Emily didn't call her sister out on her jokes, because Stephanie wouldn't be able to do anything. Sam's incest fantasies were just that, fantasies.

But her sister's bed was warm and comfortable. She realized, that even before she made up her mind to try it here, she had been slowly rubbing her mound through her pajamas.

Carefully, she brought the hand up to her face and opened her mouth to lick her fingers. Along with them came the sweetish smell of arousal, making her take a deep breath. She licked her middle and ring finger, as she felt her own scent on them, then slowly brought them back down and slipped them under the hem of her bottoms.

She got used to masturbating this way a long time ago and by now the smell itself made her aroused. In a strange twist of irony, when she was done licking her fingers, her pussy made enough juice that it wasn't necessary anymore. The teen still did it, just for the naughty enjoyment of her own smell and taste.

She moved her left leg apart to open up, letting it fall out of the bed, her toes just touching the ground. She touched her lips with the wet fingers, enjoying the beautiful slippery feeling. Sure enough, inside she was already well lubricated with her juices.

The pleasure was familiar, but just like everything about this time, something felt different. For one, she was used to using her right hand, which was difficult now because she might bump into Emily. Then there was Emily herself of course. Stephanie could hear her breathing, she could feel the depressed mattress, the heat coming from her body underneath the sheet. Turning right, she could even feel Emily's soft natural scent from her hair and neck. Those were all nice things and she usually enjoyed them.

She brought her slickness upwards towards her clit. She started massaging it in circles, her breath getting deeper. She must have been more turned on than usually, because she could already feel herself getting close, despite being aware of her sister next to her. But the physical pleasure spreading through her body and the love she felt for her sister were separate things, as always.

She kept circling her clit, fighting the urge to go faster as the tickling of her approaching orgasm grew more intense. She knew if she held out, her climax would be that much stronger. Like those at the club, with the beautiful girl she met at the table. That girl and her sister were like two sides of the same coin.

But she loved both of them, if in wildly different ways. The increasing pleasure made her want to think about the sexy girl at the club, but this one time, her situation didn't allow for it. It was now that she realized she made a mistake doing this next to her sister. All the signals of Emily's closeness constantly reminded Stephanie of her sibling.

She turned her head away, trying to push the invading thought out, but she could still hear her, feel her, smell her. It was wrong, she knew Emily didn't belong into this part of her life. She wanted to stop masturbating, to get as far away from Emily as possible. But it was too late. Her body was past the point of no return and her autonomous nervous system did its own thing, whether or not Stephanie agreed.

Her mouth opened wide in a silent scream. The pleasure rose sharply, more than ever before. Washed out by the heavenly feelings, the differences between the two girls, one that she welcomed here, and one that didn't belong, disappeared.

By the time her orgasm washed over her, the two sides of the coin became one. And no matter how hard Stephanie tried to think, she couldn't remember a reason why they should ever be separate.

The waves rose and fell, one after another, as her pussy spasmed, making her whole body twitch with wonderful pleasure each time. And with each wave, Stephanie kept shaking her head and wondering.

There was this perfect girl, whom she knew better than anyone and who knew her. And they loved each other deeply.

Why would she not want to be with her all the time?

To make love to her whenever possible?

What would have to be wrong with her not to want to do that?

She couldn't answer those questions.

The pleasure gave way to a sense of fulfillment and she fell back down on the pillow, breathing heavily, warmth spreading over her face and breasts. Her orgasm was over.

But she still had no answer.

JessicaS
JessicaS
652 Followers
12