All Comments on 'Table for Two Ch. 07'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So good

I wish your stories were a little bit longer, the tension and build up r killing me. Keep up the great work can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!! ...please?

I simply love this story. Not only are you a talented writer, but you don't rely on sex to make this an interesting and compelling story. You just write a beautiful story wherever it goes, I hope the next chapter is longer and posted quicker, but I guess I'll just have to wait regardless.

VasjoVasjoalmost 7 years ago
Great

Please dont stop writing. This story is the best part of this site!

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you people, you are all too kind. I always love reading your comments. It feels good to be appreciated and it drives me to write more and faster.

ImNIndyImNIndyalmost 7 years ago
I'll have some more please... Already waiting!

Love it. The relationship makes the sex compelling and exciting at a level that is moving.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Each chapter gets better & sexier

I am getting excited wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh god you are killing me!

They're my favorite couple of all the stories i've been reading here. Through all these years! lol

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys

Thank you, I'm working hard on future chapters, always trying to keep it interesting and believable.

Cherri_TartCherri_Tartalmost 7 years ago
So Beautiful

Thank you for this. It's a beautiful story and so believable. Hot, sexy, sweet, just as close to perfect as it could be. Looking forward to more.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you Cherri

Thanks, I'm glad you like the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So perfect

I'm sorry I ever doubted your ability... back in the first few chapters I said I hated where this was going... but now... this is the only story I come to every day waiting for an update... you are creating a masterpiece! Work of art for sure...

Keep it up.

We're all waiting..... :)

Ps

Take all the time you need to make this thing sexy as hell!

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you for your praise, I'm glad you've come around to enjoying the story. It makes sense that the first few chapters are more controversial, since the people who stayed with the story are the ones who like the style and content (not saying I didn't make mistakes too). You may be an exception.

I'll do my best to keep it up for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Such an amazing story

I originally clicked into this story thread because I was just looking for a story to get off on but as it's progressed, i really like the story. I relate a lot to the type of friendship these sister's have so I really connect to what their feeling, not just the sexual stuff. It's a beautiful story and so well written. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more!

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

last anon> Thank you, that's exactly what I was aiming for - believable personalities trying to make the best out of the mess they found themselves in. Plus sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simply Amazing!

I've been coming to Literotica for about 10 years and never have I had a series captivate me the way this one has! I usually avoid multi part stories since my visits tend to be infrequent and I find myself losing track of what chapter was the last I read. This story has had me logging on 2-3 times a week just to check for a new chapter! You have really brought these characters to life and given them depths you rarely find in erotica. If they make awards for erotica then you certainly deserve one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I just binge read all the chapters for this story and still only want more. This story is so good. Well written, good chatacters, interesting, and tantalizingly paced. I can't help but be addicted by the sisters relationship and feel the tension of the characters. I really hope to see the conclusion of this story!

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you people. It feels good to know that other people enjoy the story, and the things it deals with, as much as I do. It also really motivates me to be more creative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent, as usual !

I like "erotic" stories, I suppose......different elements of sexual fantasy can be appealing; I did after all start searching through stories by category on this site a couple months back. But I'm picky when it comes to that story element, often collecting the stories that have the best creative settings and the most potential, only to re-write those scenes for myself, so that they better fit my own personal erotic tastes, and cut out much of the crassness and shallowness that pervades so much of the lighter material.

This storyline though is so appealing because it has such a really great balance of competing tensions among the characters: Selfless love, genuine platonic affection; yet also the innately selfish desire for personal happiness and pleasure that we all have; worry over making mistakes that we can never come back from; fear of loss. And it's cool that we have a 3rd character that is included somewhat in those balancing acts as well, even if only a 'supporting character'. And they are all interesting, and all appealing.

So, did I imply that eroticism was a very personal thing, and not a one size fits all formula? Well, romance is probably far harder to do well. Yet it's done so really well in this story, it seems almost effortless. The reader is drawn in and it just

seems to happen so completely naturally and organically......very similar to when that happens to you in real life and you're almost taken by surprise / caught off guard.

Romance might be the story's strongest element of all. I won't even begin to try and analyze why. Maybe in the future when the story is done, if I want to try and learn more about writing, or make some attempts myself. But not now---Right now I just want to enjoy it, not overanalyze it. So I won't ask or try to say why........I'll just say, IT WORKS! Really well: This story would be a great read even if all the sex scenes were simply implied, or blanked out between the start and the end of the action.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

last anon> Your detailed comment is full of high praise. I'm doing my best to stay humble, but I can't deny it makes me happy you wrote it. I wouldn't exactly call writing effortless, since I spend a lot of time on it. But it is exciting and rewarding, especially if it's appreciated.

It's interesting that you highlight romance - you wouldn't be wrong to call this story romantic, but one of my rules of thumb when writing this is to use a light touch when it comes to romantic feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
7 is heaven but 8 would be great

From the title you can see exactly why I don't write here! LOL!

I have a very slight complaint about the story. I keep checking every day to see when chapter 8 is posted and I keep being disappointed. I need to read about the wonderful favor behing returned in full!

Love what you are doing!

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

last anon> Something tells me your wish will be granted withing a couple of days. Thank you for your support.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A beautiful chapter

You did great in their exploration with each other, very erotic yet still safe. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry Jessica, the drama has drug on long enough. Time to find a new author. I'm just not digging it anymore.

KappachinoKappachinoover 2 years ago

Anonymous4 months ago

Sorry Jessica, the drama has drug on long enough. Time to find a new author. I'm just not digging it anymore.

Nobody cares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why are there so many trolls? I'm sorry, is your free erotica not good enough? This wasn't created with you in mind, you know. Either enjoy it for what it is or leave, nobody's here to read your yelp review, Karen.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

People are here for very many reasons. And Lit is so old, those reasons change over time. I know mine have.

My psychiatrist told me the other day that the average age for a person's empathy to be fully developed is 25.

Of course, the age varies, but it does explain a lot about teenage drama and relationship unreliability (not to mention things like bullying). But, in my opinion, empathy is a muscle that must be exercised to become stronger. I struggle hard to find ways to exercise it now that I realize the need. Lit helps me a lot in that regard.

When I first started reading here, I was, probably like most first-timers, all into the sex. And I still am, I assure you. But I also like the complexities of relationships. And that has increased greatly as I've become a writer, having to make the choices about how my characters interact and why. I find that complexity in other writers' work addictive now.

So, I like this story a lot NOW, but know that I would not have a few years ago.

To each his own.

However, it is a huge mistake to think that a writer is writing for you. Make no mistake: a writer writes for themselves. Period. They can't be successful otherwise. You can find many examples here of writers who are trying to please who they think Lit readers are. That's a recipe for disaster; there is no such thing as "The Literotica Reader".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
652 Followers
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES