Table for Two Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessicaS
JessicaS
650 Followers

"She wouldn't," Emily interrupted her, "Sorry, go on."

"All I'm saying you have several options here," Sam finished.

"But if I wanted to be with her, how do I know I'm really the best for her?" Emily wondered.

"Let Steph worry about who's best for her. Trust me, if she doesn't want you, you'll know," Sam explained, "But is she the best for you? Is there anyone else you'd rather be with?"

"I don't think so, not at the moment anyway," Emily thought deeply, "But what if a guy came around and asked me out?"

"So, would you do it?"

"I don't know. It wouldn't be fair to Steph," Emily continued.

"You can't let that discourage you, Em. Stephanie wants you to be happy, right? She would have to understand," Sam supported her friend.

"But of course, you know my personal favorite," Sam continued, "It would be awesome if you two were an item."

"Yeah, right," Emily scoffed. The idea of her and Stephanie in a relationship was so strange, but also alluring in a way. She tried not to think of all the things they could do.

"But not just sexually, I think you two would be really sweet together. Just imagine it," Sam said passionately, "Is there anything more romantic than sisters in love?"

"We're not in love, Sam," Emily corrected her.

"No, maybe not," Sam said sadly, "You still really care for each other, right?"

"I would like to think so."

"More than friends?"

"Sisters is more than friends, right?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, much more," Sam moaned.

"Are you doing yourself again?" Emily asked.

"Hey, you already came, I'd like to as well, thanks," Sam said, "And since you're not willing to help me-"

Emily rolled her eyes and sighed, "I'm not touching you, but feel free to do it yourself."

"But," Sam continued slowly, "would it be too weird if we talked about you and Stephanie? I really like it."

"Yeah well, it would be weird, I can't deny that."

"I don't mean the dirty stuff. Just talk to me how you feel about Stephanie."

Sam really was a bit twisted, but Emily wasn't disgusted by this like she'd expect to be. In a strange way, she found it flattering that her friend chose this as her fantasy.

"I really do care about her. We were always close, like good friends. Mom taught me to look out for her, so I did. You should have seen her when she was little. She was always a bit of a devil, but she was just so adorable, I couldn't help but love her," Emily smiled, "But ever since mom passed away when I was thirteen, I felt even more responsible for her. It was really difficult the first years after that. But we made it."

"Feels like love to me," Sam said and moaned.

"It is, of a kind. I can't imagine my life without her. That's why it's so important that this goes well. She's beautiful in many ways and I do love her, but I'm still responsible for her. I want to protect her."

"See, that's why I think you two would be awesome," Sam said between deep breaths, "I can only hope Matt feels that way about me."

"I'm sure he does."

"Yeah, but you two still have something special," she heard Sam say in a rising voice, "Friends, sisters, lovers. All in one. Oh god."

Emily realized that last thought must have brought her friend over the edge, because she heard Sam draw a sharp breath. After a few seconds of silence, her breath came in waves along with the noise of her sheet and covers as her body jerked around.

"Sisters in love," Emily repeated Sam's words as she listened to her friend.

This time, Sam only made the tiniest of moans, but the noises were unmistakable. She knew her friend was writhing around in the sweet ecstasy of her orgasm and it had an effect on Emily's body too. She was surprised that even her own pussy reacted to her friend's state and involuntarily spasmed once, a tiny reminder of her orgasm a couple of minutes ago. The noise of movement slowly went quiet, soon replaced by Sam's deep breathing, then interrupted by a long, relaxed moan.

Once her friend was back on earth, Emily smiled and asked casually, "So we're done?"

"Oh yeah," the 19 year old stretched and yawned, "I really needed that, thanks for not bailing on me."

"Hey, I was just telling the truth," Emily smiled, "I really do love Steph."

"Enough enough," Sam laughed, "For tonight, once is enough."

Emily smiled as she drifted to sleep.

---

On Tuesday, Emily returned home just a bit distraught. Talking to Sam helped with her worries about the relationship with her sister, but she was still feeling guilty about treating Stephanie the day before and the long day of catching up with school stuff sapped most of her energy.

"Hey Steph," Emily greeted her sister as she entered their room and dropped her bag next to her desk.

Stephanie was sitting on her bed, as usual, back to headboard, laptop on her legs, wearing earbuds. Emily realized her sister almost never used her desk anymore, even when doing schoolwork.

"Hi Em," Stephanie replied, looking up briefly, then back again.

Still in her jeans and pink shirt she wore to school, Emily lazily plopped down on her bed, facing the windows and looking at her sister, smiling into her computer.

She had to appreciate her attire - black leggings and long white graffiti T-shirt. It was casual and comfortable, but looked really good on her.

As she studied the details of Stephanie's clothing, her sister giggled. Emily lifted her upper body and craned her neck to look at what her sister was watching.

Stephanie noticed and paused it, taking out her earbuds.

"Just fail compilations," she said, "Wanna watch too?"

Emily nodded, got up and picked up her pillow. Her sister moved when she placed it next to Stephanie's pillow propped up against her headboard. Stephanie unplugged the earbuds and turned the volume up on the laptop speakers, waiting for her sister to sit down.

"Wait a sec, I know how to make this better," Emily said, "I'll be right back."

She walked over to the kitchen, took a bowl and filled it with their favorite chocolate-flavored cereal. Then she poured two glasses of apple juice. When she returned to their room with a tray of sweet treats, Stephanie's face lit up and she squealed with delight, making Emily smile ear to ear.

They spent the next hour munching on the chocolate treat and drinking juice while watching videos of people falling from bicycles, skateboards, ladders and getting into various other accidents. Emily enjoyed reacting to those videos with her sister, commenting on the people in them, laughing or feeling their pain. It was so nice just being normal sisters again.

Then, just as Emily was putting a couple of pieces of cereal into her mouth, she laughed, spilling the cereal over her shirt.

"Damn," she said and starting picking up the pieces.

"Allow me," Stephanie exclaimed as she stopped the video, then pushed Emily's hand away and leaned over her sister's chest.

"What the-" Emily could only say, moving her head out of the way of Stephanie's hair.

Her heart was beating fast as she smelled Stephanie's hair, feeling her breath on her cleavage.

She couldn't actually feel any contact except for the cereal being lifted piece by piece. The final one was inside her shirt. There was no way for Stephanie to get it, since she was still wearing her black bra and felt it nestled between the cups. In another surprise, she took a deep breath, feeling very self conscious as she felt Stephanie pull on her collar, sinking her face lower until she got to it. She felt the piece being lifted. Her sister lingered just a second longer than necessary, long enough for Emily to feel a twitch between her legs, forcing her to flex her thighs.

Finally she could relax as her sister moved back up, smiling through the cereal between her teeth.

"Why did you do that?" Emily asked, confused, breathing deeply. She could feel her face flush.

Stephanie just shrugged as she ate and swallowed, "Sorry, it looked so delicious I couldn't help it. I took care not to touch you. You're not freaked, right?"

Emily shook her head and smiled, "It was just a little sudden. You know I'm not freaked by being close to you."

"Do I?" Stephanie asked sceptically with lifted eyebrows.

"You do," Emily confirmed, suddenly feeling bold.

If Stephanie was allowed to do impulsive things like this, so was Emily. With that thought, she took the bowl of cereal from Stephanie and put it on the night table to Emily's right. Then she pushed the laptop further down the bed and shuffled herself lower. She lifted Stephanie's right arm, and put it on her right shoulder, to hug her. Finally, she hugged the teen's slim torso, resting her head above her right breast.

She knew her sister wasn't wearing a bra and was glad for it, relishing the soft feel her breast against her chin. She closed her eyes, taking in Stephanie's gentle natural scent with a hint of her perfume. She could feel her breath against the top of her head as she enjoyed the intimacy. She was reminded of how she used to snuggle up to mom. It felt like home.

"OK, I know it now," Stephanie giggled, "We should do this more often."

"You'll get no argument from me," Emily smiled.

But there was still one thing that was bothering her.

"Steph?" she said quietly.

"Yeah?", Stephanie replied, resting her right hand on the back of the 20 year old's head.

"I need to apologize properly. For yesterday," Emily started.

"It's OK, already forgotten."

"No, it's really been really bothering me, it's not just what I said. You don't know how I felt," Emily started.

"How did you feel?"

"I really hated when you teased me about the game. I was so angry, I only wanted to beat you, no matter what," Emily continued, "So when you asked to come with me, I acted like an ass. Like I didn't want to be with you, just to deliberately hurt you. And for a second, I was happy you were hurting."

Emily shook her head, her face rubbing against Stephanie's shirt, "I feel terrible about it."

Just confessing made Emily feel better.

"I think you're being too hard on yourself," Stephanie said, "We had an argument. It's normal to make mistakes then."

"But that one's inexcusable."

Stephanie used the fingers of her right to gently massage the top of Emily's head. It felt wonderful and she couldn't suppress a soft moan.

"So what if for one second you're not perfect," Stephanie continued, "Remember how bad I was after the club?"

"You didn't mean it."

"Are you sure? Because at that time I was really angry. Later I realized my mistake, but I still hurt you."

Emily could only shake her head.

"Em, we make mistakes, but we feel bad about them because we care about each other, right?"

Emily's thoughts were distracted by the feeling of Stephanie's soft warmth, along with the teasing, tickling massage on her scalp. She felt safe in her sister's arms. For once, she was the one being taken care of.

"Of course you're right," Emily said softly, "But I'm at a disadvantage. This feels so good I can't argue with anything you say."

Emily could feel her sister's chest shaking as Stephanie giggled.

A few seconds later, Stephanie spoke again, slowly, "So, you lied about not wanting to be with me. Which means you do?"

"That wasn't really my point," Emily smiled.

"Too late, you said it. No backsies," Stephanie said gently.

Stephanie's warm embrace did a good job at calming Emily. She had no doubt as she made up her mind.

"You're right again. Want to go out?" Emily nodded and felt her sister's fingers stop.

"Go out? With you?" Stephanie seemed surprised.

Emily looked up to her sister's face.

"Am I being rejected?" the 20 year old smiled.

Stephanie looked her in the eyes, "You're not joking, are you?"

Emily shook her head, then laid it back on Stephanie's chest, closing her eyes again. She could feel the teen's heart beating now. It felt warm when she realized she might be the cause of that.

"Just so we're clear," Emily continued as she took a deep breath, "there's no pressure and no commitment. We're not talking relationships, I mean, we're not in love, right?"

"Well, I'm so confused all the time, I don't know anything about my feelings. But the no commitment thing works for me," Stephanie confirmed, "Also, we're basically not allowed to be in a relationship."

"That's right, although you were never one for the rules," Emily agreed, "But you're right. What if dad walked in right now?"

"Well, hugging is not forbidden. Sisters are allowed to comfort each other, right?"

"Not just allowed. It's practically mandatory. And you're doing a great job at it now," Emily nodded, "And I'm so tired I could sleep like this the whole night."

"Is dad going to be home tonight?" Stephanie asked.

Emily understood and laughed. She replied in a sleepy voice, "I think so. But not tomorrow. Tomorrow night, we'll be all alone."

She smiled when she felt Stephanie's heart beating stronger again.

JessicaS
JessicaS
650 Followers
12