All Comments on 'Table for Two Ch. 08'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
mixed emotions

Very well written but so boring. You're one of the few who updates their story. Thank you for that.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Awesome, i wish my tongue was buried between both girls sweet thighs

Can' wait for the next chapter.

How about her sister

How will they handle the sex%

shdwcatshdwcatalmost 7 years ago
Great chapter

Now I'm just waiting for them to finally kiss!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story!

I really enjoyed this story A first time tale very well done! Now to see what this portends for the future Looking forward to chapter 9. Samantha is going to be really jealous now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So Awesome

I just felt the need to say that i'm a big fan of the story so far, just incase there wasn't enough people praising it themselves :)

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you people, I'm really glad you liked the story, even if anon1 found it boring (which happens, I'm always trying).

shdwcat> Thanks, I'm happy I have perceptive readers like you - because you're right, the sisters never kissed, for several reasons. No promises and this warrants a longer discussion, but compared to most incest stories, I try to keep it important that they are actual siblings (who more or less identify as straight). I'm a romantic, but having sex doesn't change who and what they are.

tkarddetkarddealmost 7 years ago
Nice realistic build up

You took a very delicate relationship between sisters and allowed it to play out into their sexual fantasy. Some may not realize the balance since the girls were not together from the beginning. You put a lot of thought and effort into it which makes it literary art rather than just throwing a story out there for the pervs. I too would like to see them develop but if you decide to end it here, know that your work has been and is appreciated. I will add you as a favorite and watch for your future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bravo!

I care about these two fictional characters. This isn't a throw-away. I wish adult films were this good. Characterization and good sex equals jackpot!

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

tkardde and last anon> Thank you guys, I love hearing your thoughts about the story and the people in it.

This isn't the last chapter, although the story is probably getting there. Better end early when it's fresh rather than risk it going stale.

hoser1970hoser1970almost 7 years ago
Hope for the future?

I have enjoyed this story all the way through. I sincerely hope the darker aspects of several previous chapters are being left behind as the relationship between the sisters moves forward.

Thank you for continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
archived web site

web site now long gone

some parts still held on web (dot) archive (dot) org

search for

www (dot) sistersinlove (dot) org

2007 still has links

within Testimonials section

3rd paragraph down

still a working link to Bifrost article

hope you will find it of interest

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

hoser1970> I don't think it will get quite as dark, but there may still be strife coming their way. I think tension and conflict is not just realistic, but also allows for an enjoyable catharsis. Thank you for your comment.

last anon> While I knew about sistersinlove, I didn't read that Bifrost article before. I can see why you were reminded of it when reading about Em and Steph - there are many parallels in these two relationships. Maybe my story is more true than it would seem.

This again warrants a much longer discussion, but you were right, I found the article interesting. I'm very grateful for you bringing it up, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More to come

I can't wait to hear what Sam thinks of all this. Hopefully she can watch sometime or even get involved. I absolutely love these stories and check for a new chapter every couple days.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

last anon> Sam's viewpoint is definitely an important part of this story. Technically, she already was briefly part of a Steph-Em-Sam threesome (Ch.2).

Seriously, while it is alluring (and if it fits they might play together), it would need some special circumstances. I try to keep it realistic and the story is already straining believability as it is. Thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good job

If I was a film director, I would hire you.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

recent anons> Thank you for your comments and praise, I love any kind of feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving it

Please, continue...

Puregoldx58Puregoldx58almost 7 years ago
Great story

I don't usually comment on these stories, but I thought this story was so great that I had to. It was a perfect blend of sexy and interesting. Keep it up, looking forward to more.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

last anon and puregoldx58> thank you for your feedback, I like hearing all opinions about my story. Thank you for stopping by and writing a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This was amazing, I went on this site for a quick on and off, and instead, I got a story that actually has plot, development, and interest. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the 20 year old's, the 20 year old's, the 20 year old's, the 20 year old's

A nice little story, continually interrupted by the repetitive use of "the 20 year old's" something ,or "the 20 year old". Please learn how to use the pronouns that are designed to be used in a repetitive manner... her, she, hers, etc. For my love of this story, please!

JessicaSJessicaSabout 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> thank you, and you sound just like my editor :). I tried to find a healthy balance between flow, variety and clarity in the pronouns. But it's a fair critique, point taken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You have an...

You have an incredible story here, and you have done very well mixing the emotional, the fantastic and the utmost improbable. Kudos to you. It is a good read. I just re-read my previous anon critique from yesterday and realized that I hadn't said that. Sorry if my opinion sounded negative. Also, thanks for responding Jess. Looking forward to your growth and future contributions. Keep writing!

JessicaSJessicaSabout 6 years agoAuthor

last anon> no worries, thanks again.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A beautiful chapter!

A wonderfully described way of making love! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really testing the reader with seemingly endless apprehension, misgivings, and backing out. So un-sexy. Sh...or get off the pot. Are they going to fall in love or crawl out of their skin? Or will I. Hard to say.

5thRing5thRingover 1 year ago

I tend to judge a story by 2 factors. 1. How "effective" it is for me. 2. How much I still want to read it, even when it isn't "effective".

The bad news first, during the course of the 8 chapters (so far), it's been "effective" once. The scenes are excellence, but how they are written is not conducive for me.

I'm not expecting this to be important to you, but I want to give a full review of what I've read so far, and this is part of it.

The good news is that, even though there were some parts that I skimmed through, I am still very interested in continuing to read it. I appreciate the plot, and it does not quite cross the line into be too slow to hold my interest.

I don't know what the male:female author ratio actually is, but I tend to see many more male than female, and , in general, most of the stories I do check out don't interest me, so it's a blessing to read a female work that does interest me.

I bring this up because one of my personal insecurities is whether or not my own stories appeal to a female audience. Part of this is whether or not I can accurately portray a female character.

I have a story in mind that I want to eventually write (not sure if it will actually happen), and I want to make it a more in-depth story that provides fully explored male and female characters.

What you are providing me, with this story or yours, is not only female primary characters, but ones written by a female. In short, I am trying to learn from you, in the hopes of increasing my own skills and understanding.

I greatly value this story (and by extension, you) despite what I personally consider its flaws.

I don't know how this will come across to you, but the "flaws" in this story are the extremes that I need to pull me in the right direction, without fully going to them. They NEED to be extremes, BECAUSE I would never be "able" to fully go to them.

Thank you.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

You're quite good. To make that judgement, I remember a quote from Stephen King in his book on his writing.

He said (paraphrased, I didn't go look it up) that one of the best measures of a great story is the strength of readers' reactions. He specifically pointed out he is happy if they are strongly positive or strongly negative. The thing he fears the most is being mundane.

So, I like the extremes in the comments. People WILL remember this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES