All Comments on 'Table for Two Ch. 09'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 7 years ago
Still hooked and loving it.

Keep going please.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
I am as hard as Em & Stephanie

Wish my tongue was buried between both girls.

Hurry with the next chapter.

Will Em have sex with Steph

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars again

Pleas keep this story going for a bit longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Truly amazing

I love how much you have prioritised the growth of Emily and Stephanie and their journey through emotions and learning to understand how they really feel. Everything else aside, as a writer myself, I think you are a truly talented author and storyteller.

Just... PLEASE update soon! The waiting is driving me crazy(er). 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this story!

I basically check this site every day just to see if this has updated and I'm never disappointed. I didn't expect this chapter to go this way with the whole Stephen thing but I enjoyed it anyway. The way Emily and Stephanie slowly but surely realize how much they love each other is really touching. Just let these poor girls kiss already!

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hi everyone

Thank you people, your feedback is always valuable to me.

I still have a few plot points to go through. I can't put a chapter number on it, but the story is definitely getting close to the end now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow. Absolutely amazing.

I've been with this story since the beginning, and I love it. There's just something about it that makes it so entertaining, engaging, and sweet. Also, I'm sure the story is gonna wrap up pretty soon, so i'm enjoying the ride while it lasts (until the next one comes along, hopefully). I became a fan when I read "Her Sister", and this story just knocked it out of the park for me. Good stuff JessicaS, you're quite talented! 5 stars and all that jazz.

va45va45almost 7 years ago
So loving

Wonderful slow loving story, one can feel the joy and love between them grow and flower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can we persuade you?

I want to say this story has me addicted to your page waiting to see it update, and I doubt I'm not the only one. Can we as fans convince you to continue this in another book so to speak? Like different story but same characters? Maybe like 5 years ahead or something? I don't know your the beautiful writer and I'm just trying to milk it for all of us that really do love this story. You are very talented, never stop writing.

A fan for life.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you guys, you give me too much praise. But I it feels great to be appreciated.

last anon> Right now, "another book" as you call it seems unlikely. Mostly for storytelling reasons, but personal ones as well. That's also why I'm not sure if I'll go on to write something else when this series is done. But thank you for your comment, I love reader feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was amazing!

I loved how it wasn't just about the sex and showed how their feelings towards each other changed over time. Waiting for more from you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Your writing is absolutely exquisite and detailed. Could you ever do a story with younger characters?

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

previous anon> thank you, for me their personalities and their relationship are the key part of this story.

last anon> Thanks for the praise. I'm not sure what you mean by that question about younger characters. But if you're suggesting to make a story with younger ones than in this one, that would be against literotica rules.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for this latest installment in the story

You once mentioned regarding one of my comments (Ch. 7) that you preferred to use a light touch when it came to romantic elements. I do appreciate that, and I want to say as well that I enjoy the delicate feel with which you input tension and a tug of war of emotions into the arc of the story. No wonder so many of your readers are anxious to learn what happens next.

I like where this story seems to be going. It's really fun to follow !

I happened to recall just now the amusing sideline in Ch 7 where Sam becomes so aroused by the incest discussion that she tries to lure Emily into a little "hands on experimentation", or free test drive. That was funny, as well as a somewhat erotic tributary the story could have taken a brief veer into and out of. It didn't, and given where the characters are right now in their feelings, it just would not fit at all with the current situation. But Sam was a fun character. Not as 'noble' perhaps as our heroines, but for that very reason a nice counterpoint to them. I suppose if you choose to continue the story a few more chapters, it's always possible that the ebb and flow of the sisters feelings might require something else to help them gain a fuller perspective on what's happening between them. How will they know for sure? Down that kind of tributary, the Sam saga might not yet be fully played out. Maybe in ways that are enlightening to all.

Anyhow, thanks again for the enjoyable work you've done on this series.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

last anon> thank you for the detailed comment.

In a "great minds think alike"-moment I can tell you that Sam will also be in the next chapter, as there are still unresolved things with regards to her. About her being less "noble" - I can see what you mean. Several people have called out some of her past behavior. She is a bit of a wildcard, perhaps even more so than Stephanie.

shdwcatshdwcatalmost 7 years ago
Next chapter?

I keep checking every day for updates. I hope it's coming soon!

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

shdwcat> next chapter ETA about 2 weeks. Thank you for your interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NOOOOO

Two more weeks?? :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Look up the old "Anticipation" jingle for Heinz Ketchup

Quality takes time!.......but it's worth the wait.

Thank-you so much for this series Jessica, and don't be rushed!

Let it crystalize for you as it always has :-)

I will have to go back through the comments when this is done, and quiz you on some aspects of writing.

But just a general question -- didn't I see you comment somewhere that you were unsure whether you would continue writing stories when this one is done?

While it is gratifying to receive good feedback on your stories, in a way it must create some pressure to not fall below the level of quality that you know you can reach (but which takes a lot of time, care and attention to detail to achieve).

I'm sure you don't like the idea of pumping out pages just for the sake of doing so, even though you might achieve a decent level of quality--just not what you know you're capable of, and what your fans know you're capable of.

I will wait patiently for more! Take Care, Jessica

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

last anon> You may have seen such a comment, because it's true. This takes time and like everyone, I have other things in my life. It's obvious I'm already slowing down. I have enough propriety to not let people hanging with an unfinished story, but the writing's already on the wall, at least for now.

As for pressure and quality, it's true to a degree, but more than that I've felt (and maybe bent to) pressure to minimize darker themes and produce only wholesome and uplifting content.

Thank you for your comment and your support.

dream_spiritdream_spiritalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for the fast feedback

It’s nice to know a little more about your situation and your perspective.

When this series is done I will figure out how to look for your previous work. I’m still pretty new to the site. A lifestyle change just a few months ago has given me the opportunity to explore it a bit, but I still don’t know the ends and outs. I find your new chapters by keeping the last story’s last page bookmarked, and the Index there seems to update to show all entrees when a new one comes along. But, they didn’t all show in the category I happened to be browsing when I first stumbled upon Table for Two. That tag, whatever it was, only showed Chapters 1, 5 and 6. That was a bit confusing….I could tell I had missed some story events, but was able to follow along well enough. I just thought Literotica must not be carrying a few intervening chapters for some reason.

I guess I thus missed the opportunity to become upset about the suicide attempt. I only discovered that later, when I noticed an index at the end of chapter 6 that linked ONLY to this series, and I was able to go back and fill in the pieces. As a result I read the chapters in this order: 1, 5, 6, (2, 3, 4 ), 7, 8, 9.

It WAS interesting to see the small amount of uproar over the suicide / “dark turn” in the story. I tried to put myself in the situation of reading it in proper order. Not possible with certainty, but I don’t think the event would have bothered me hugely or deterred my reading; it was resolved pretty quickly. And it fit with the characters and the world you were constructing.

PS—Something has changed. An automated function just seemed to force me to get a username if I want to post an additional comment from this IP address. Since I might now have a username, I will note that I've already commented on this series a few times:

Ch 6 -- the 2nd Anon dated 5/6 , Ch 7 -- the only Anon dated 5/31, Ch 9 --- Only Anon dated 6/29, The Anon earlier today, and again now.

If you don’t end up doing more writing for a while, just let me say again how much I’ve enjoyed this series. You seemed to enjoy getting some of my commentary (even though like this, a bit long, sorry! ), and yours was definitely fun to hear back as well.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

dream_spirit> it's quite simple to get to my works. Just click on my username (JessicaS), then click Stories/Poems. You can bookmark that page. But your way works too.

Yeah, tags are different. Tags should describe chapter content, so of course they will change.

Good to know the suicide probably wouldn't bother you. It may even be true for the silent majority. But you know, it's usually the vocal ones who get the most attention.

Yeah, Literotica limits anonymous comments to 1 per IP per story to avoid spam.

Thank you for the praise and I do enjoy your comments, no matter how long.

LikemPaleLikemPalealmost 7 years ago
No longer anonymous

I'm the person who anonymously commented at the end of Ch. 06 that your writing/story was better than a professionally-published best-seller I was reading. Now I'm a member with a screen name, one that is so stupid that I want to change it immediately. :(

Anyway, how hot is this chapter? You manage to keep it sexy all the way through even when there's nothing sexual happening. You know that I think you're easily talented enough to be writing professional novels and stories, but who's going to touch anything exciting/arousing about incest these days? So you're in exactly the right place for this believable, character-driven, taboo sizzler.

I've never actually caught a story here that was in progress before, and it's comforting to know I can't say much to influence you — other than "keep going! — because you stay true to your own vision of the characters. However I will echo the sentiment of others wanting to get Sam get involved even more on a sexual level. She's just so hot and evidence shows her to be way less straight than she insists.

Other than that, I just hope this keeps going for a good while, because I don't want to see it end. Although I know that when you do find your ending, it wii be as satisfying and perfect as the rest of it!

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Likeem.>If you don't like your username, why not create a new account? It's not like you have a dozen stories published under that name like I do...

Thanks for the praise again, you're exaggerating, but it still feels good.

There are lots of in-progress stories around here, I follow several..

I'm afraid Sam really is straight, despite her fantasies. I'm not saying nothing will happen, but the characters' sexuality still counts for something in my story.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

Wow! I can almost feel the want and desire to be together. The internal struggle that it's wrong and to not let it happen. It feels so real to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES