Table for Two Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessicaS
JessicaS
650 Followers

"Heartache?" Jackie grinned even more, "Told you!"

"What do you know about that?" Stephanie stared coldly at her friend.

"I've had mine broken too you know. He's not worth it." Jackie said and took a sip from her smoothie, "There's always more fish in the sea."

"Not like my- it's not like that," Stephanie said quietly.

It really wasn't like it, even if it looked like it. She only wanted her sister.

"And who is your Mr. Amazing anyway?" Jackie leaned in, but Stephanie just shook her head and waved her away.

"Still not telling, huh? So what do you want to talk about?" Jackie started, "Or did you just want to sit there and stare awkwardly at people around you?"

Stephanie didn't even register the last sentence. She saw Stephen Moris, sitting with a girl at a cafe at the opposite end of the food court. Her brown shoulder length hair and blue top matched her sister's. It was definitely Emily.

She watched them intently.

"What is it?" Jackie asked.

She didn't know they had another date planned for today. The teenager's stomach was caught in a vice as she watched the couple. He was holding her hand.

She stood up, intent on talking to them. Emily turned her head slightly as she said something. She was smiling.

It wasn't until this moment that reality sunk in for Stephanie. Her sister was straight, she said so repeatedly. She was a normal girl and now she was dating Stephen, a normal boy.

Her sister dating someone shouldn't bother the teen as much as it did. Was her confused mind crushing on Emily again? There was no other reason for the cold, twisted feeling in her stomach. She adored Emily, but this was still her sister. Even now looking at her, she couldn't imagine being with her romantically. So why did watching his hand on hers feel like daggers in Stephanie's sides?

She knew she should be happy her sister found someone normal to be with. Emily was 20 years old and seemed really mature to the teen. Everyone expected of her sister to date. This was good for Emily. Stephanie swallowed dryly, trying to accept that fact.

"Hey," Jackie caught up with her, looking in the same direction, "That's Stephen Moris isn't he? And the girl, is that-?"

"Yeah, it's Emily." Stephanie said sadly, sitting down again.

"Is he-? Are you in love with him?" Jackie asked, watching the pair, "That bitch."

"Hey!" Stephanie snapped at her friend, "Watch your mouth! She's my sister."

"Sorry," Jackie apologized.

Looking at the cute couple, Stephanie said softly, "And she can date anyone she likes."

--

On Saturday, Stephanie was in the shower after a quick skating session in the park.

It was the same place they went skating with Emily exactly one week ago, but today was just a shadow of last week's visit. It wasn't even eight yet, but the girl didn't feel like going out anymore.

She tried to keep her mind from wandering towards her sister, but failed miserably. Emily was with Stephen again. Three dates in three days. If the two damn lovebirds kept up that pace, Stephanie half expected an invitation to a wedding next month.

She still didn't even know why she was so frustrated with Emily dating Stephen. One part probably was her being jealous of her older sister. Stephanie was still single. But Stephanie could have almost any guy she wanted, or even a girl. But none of that seemed interesting.

If Stephanie didn't know better, she would say she was in love with Emily. But that wasn't possible. When she was with the 20 year old, it was more like best friends with best benefits, not eternal love.

Just as she was done drying off, preparing to step out of the shower stall, she heard the front door.

Emily's muted voice came from the entry hall, "Hi!"

Stephanie's heart skipped a beat. Emily was home early.

Stephanie replied in kind, "Hi Em!"

She quickly put on her blue shorts with a white butterfly pattern and a pale blue T-shirt. She wasn't going out anymore, might as well put on comfortable sleepwear. The good thing about her new short bob cut was it was much quicker to dry and brush it.

When she entered their room, Emily was moving her notebook over to her bed, wearing a white blouse over a short black skirt.

The 20 year old looked over to the teen, "Pajamas already?"

Stephanie shrugged, "So? You're home early too."

"No, I mean, you're not sick, right?" Emily asked.

Stephanie shook her head, thinking, 'Lovesick maybe.'

She walked over to her desk, picking up her phone. She lied down on her bed, holding the phone above her and browsing, while Emily quietly changed her clothes. Stephanie carefully looked to her right, stealing glances as her sister turned her back to her, taking off her white bra and putting on a gray T-shirt, then reached for her black shorts. Her white panties were flashing from underneath the shirt as she put on the shorts.

"Steph?" Emily asked suddenly, turning around and making Stephanie quickly look back at her phone. The phone's screen was turned off by now and the girl tried to turn it back on before Emily noticed.

In her panic, the gadget slipped from her hands, falling on her own face, "Eek!"

She heard a bemused chuckle, "What're you doing?"

"I don't know," Stephanie smiled at her own clumsiness as she picked up her phone from her bed, then sat up. At least she could still amuse Emily.

"About my date, do you want to hear about it?" Emily asked as she lied down on her own bed.

Did she? Stephanie wasn't so sure, but she still nodded and hummed in agreement. At least they'd be talking.

Emily explained how she went to the cinema with Stephen and on the way back they started making out in his car. It was a bit hard to listen to, Stephanie didn't want to imagine her sister making out with anyone.

"Then he put his hands on my breasts," Emily said, laying on her bed.

"Did you want that?" Stephanie inquired.

"I wasn't sure," Emily confided, "I mean, I was horny, but it's like we didn't click. He just sort of smushed them."

Stephanie giggled, then said, "Sorry."

"No, it was kind of funny," Emily replied. When Stephanie looked over, she saw her sister was smiling too, "He was as clumsy as all my exes."

"He didn't assault you, right?" Stephanie asked with concern.

"No," Emily dismissed it, "At least, not intentionally."

"What?" the teen asked loudly, sitting up and looking at her sister, "Em, are you OK?"

"Yeah, relax," Emily continued, "It was just, as he put his hand under my skirt, I spread my legs a bit and he pulled my panties aside-"

She made a pause, Stephanie intently looking at her sister, her heart beating in her ears.

"I think he meant to finger me," Emily explained, "But, well, his finger hit my clit."

"Ouch," Stephanie winced.

"Yeah, I think it was his nail too," Emily nodded.

"No!" Stephanie shook her head and cringed, "Does it still hurt? Are you really OK?"

"I'm OK, it doesn't hurt anymore," Emily tried to calm her down, "It was really brief, not so bad, really. Of course he apologized immediately, but I was done. We called it a day."

"I'm sorry," the teen said, "Can I help somehow?"

Emily grinned at her, "You gonna blow on my booboo? Lick it better?"

Stephanie chuckled and shook her head, "Hey, if that's what it takes. You know I can do it."

"Don't tempt me, I'm still horny," Emily smiled with a lifted finger.

Stephanie bit her lower lip. She only wanted to reconnect with Emily, to be sisters again, but this was taking an unexpected turn. It's been several days now and she was pretty horny herself. She wasn't sure if she could hold back. Remembering their last session, she didn't even want to.

"Damn, if I only wasn't dating Stephen," Emily continued sadly, taking all momentum out of Stephanie's sexy mood.

"You would do something if you weren't?" she asked.

"Maybe, would you want that?" Emily replied in an uncertain voice.

"Yeah," Stephanie smiled warmly, "I know it's wrong, but I'd still want it. Would you?"

Emily swallowed, then scoffed, shaking her head, "I can't believe this."

"What?"

"Now that I can't touch you, I actually really want to," Emily said sadly.

"I don't want to make you cheat on your boyfriend," Stephanie sighed.

Emily hummed in agreement.

"But!" Emily said as she sat up, making Stephanie lift her gaze towards the 20 year old.

Emily looked at Stephanie intently, her gaze wandering up and down as if she was appraising a piece of art.

Emily nodded and stood up, "Take your clothes off. All of them."

"What? Why?" Stephanie asked in a surprised voice. What was on Emily's mind? And since when did her sister want to see her naked? She even wanted the lights off.

Emily rubbed her finger along her bottom lip as if she thought deeply for several seconds, her gaze jumping between the sitting teen and the windows at the back of the room.

"You're right," Emily nodded finally, then turned towards her dresser under the windows, opening it and shuffling for a while. She stood back up, handing Stephanie a piece of shiny white fabric, "You'll be wearing this. Only this."

Stephanie held up the piece. It was a fancy satin handkerchief. When folded out, it would just cover about the area of her stomach.

"Em, this is a handkerchief!" Stephanie said confused, feeling her heart in her ears.

"Yep," Emily nodded confidently, then smiled, "Hey you promised it, no backing out now."

"Promised?" Stephanie asked as the 20 year old walked across the room.

Emily hummed in agreement as she picked up the wooden easel she had stacked in the corner behind the door, "Three days ago. I knew you wouldn't remember."

"Wait, I do remember!" Stephanie clicked her fingers as she saw the wooden frame, "I promised to pose for you naked-"

Emily nodded, setting up the easel between their beds, towards the windows and sitting down behind it on her bed. Her eyes were now level with Stephanie, sitting on her own bed.

"-but only if I didn't manage to undress you," Stephanie finished pointing her finger victoriously at her sister, "But I did, I licked you Em and you came! So I don't have to do nothing."

She stuck our her tongue playfully, thinking she won the argument.

"You're right about what you did, and," then Emily looked away shyly, "and about what happened, and it was beautiful, thank you."

Stephanie pulled her tongue back inside. She couldn't hold back a gentle smile. She was proud of herself, but mostly it was the warmth spreading deep within her chest, a wave of affection for the shy girl in front of her.

"But," Emily looked back up with a devious grin, "the deal was you would do it if you didn't take off my shirt that night. It's kind of amazing how you managed all of it, but I still kept my shirt on. Remember?"

"That's right!" Stephanie exclaimed as she remembered.

"So now you get to do as I say," Emily grinned again.

"Oh well, I guess I have no choice now," Stephanie resigned and shrugged, grabbing the bottom hem of her blue shirt.

"Wait, Steph," Emily stopped her.

In a serious voice, she continued, "Don't kill me for being a spoilsport-"

"I won't," Stephanie interrupted her, smiling. She could guess what Emily was about to say.

"I know we're just playing and you probably don't mind me looking at you," Emily explained as their green eyes met, "but, still. You know you don't actually have to do it if you don't want to, right?"

"I know," the smiling Stephanie nodded to reassure her, the warm tickling in her chest growing by the second. It was wonderful how her sister was always considerate.

Emily continued with a gentle smile, still looking into Stephanie's eyes and nodding to accentuate the sentiment, "With me, you don't ever have to do anything you don't want. You know that, right?"

Stephanie looked deep into her sister's eyes for a second, searching for any hint of her joking. But her eyes were honest, her brow furrowed in concern.

The teen couldn't hold back, the warmth overwhelmed her and she burst into happy giggles. No one would ever love her as much as Emily did. She looked back into Emily's eyes, her own eyes now wet with tears of happiness as she nodded enthusiastically.

"Good," Emily nodded and smiled as she relaxed, "Sorry for being a spoilsport again."

"No, you dummy!" Stephanie said lovingly, sniffed and stood up, walking around the easel to sit down on Emily's right. She turned towards her and hugged her closely, feeling her sister hug back. Her chin on Emily's right shoulder, she finished, "I know it, but I'll always love to hear it from you. Always."

--

A few seconds later, when she felt the teen stop shaking and calm down, Emily slowly eased her hug, moving back as her sister did the same.

With a smile she used her right hand to rub Stephanie's shoulder, "How about we get those shorts off now?"

Stephanie giggled again as she wiped the tears from her eyes, "I thought you'd never ask."

The teen turned away and stood up, taking hold of the hem of her blue shorts. Emily quickly stood up as well, walking over to the windows, facing away as the teen silently disrobed. She could feel the heartbeat in her ears, the thought that her beautiful sister was now standing behind her naked made her both anxious and excited. She swallowed dryly.

"Steph, I want to thank you again," she started, watching the park beyond their windows, barely visible through their white curtains, bathed in almost blinding golden yellow of the evening sunlight. She felt its warmth on her face, and on her hands as she laid them on the dressers under the windows.

Stephanie came up from behind her and laid her chin on Emily's left shoulder. The 20 year old could feel the girl's bare breasts press into her back. Her nipples were small buds pressing through Emily's gray T-shirt as the teen said, "I love doing this as much as you do. But we can just say you owe me."

"I do," Emily nodded, smiling.

"Besides," Stephanie said as she embraced Emily's body from behind, "The score is already five to two for me."

"What score?" Emily asked.

"The O-score, I'm talking orgasms given Em," Stephanie said gently.

Of course Stephanie would make it into a competition.

"There's more to sex than orgasms," Emily shook her head, "And there's more to relationships than sex."

"That's true, being this close ought to count for something too," Stephanie said quietly.

Both sisters enjoyed the warm intimacy for a few seconds.

Emily continued, "I-, is it really five to two?"

She heard the teen giggle, "You don't believe me? Want to do a recount? How many did you have at the club?"

In that moment, Emily wasn't sure.

"Two?"

"You had three, Em," Stephanie said playfully but confidently.

"Right, right," Emily said with a smile.

"Then you gave me one in your bed," Stephanie continued.

"Yeah," Emily finished, "And one each on Wednesday. That's four to two."

Stephanie replied in theatrical tone, "Dear sis, I do believe you're trying to trick me. Again. You had two on Wednesday."

"You're right, sorry," Emily agreed.

"Don't forget how awesome I am in bed," Stephanie concluded, "And out of it."

With that, she planted a soft kiss on the sensitive skin on the side of Emily's neck, making the older sister take a sharp breath in response. She wanted this so much.

It took all of her willpower to take Stephanie's hands wrapped around her stomach and pull them apart gently as she stepped away, "I would so love to do this, Steph. But I can't now. I'm still with Stephen and you're my model now, not to mention my younger sister."

"I know, sorry," she heard Stephanie from behind her.

"Don't be sorry, none of it is your fault. I need you to know that the fault is not with you," Emily said sadly, "Let's get started, OK?"

"OK," Stephanie said calmly from behind.

"Take the handkerchief and lay down on your back here," Emily said as she indicated the sunlight drenched dressers with the windows right behind them. She moved a potted plant away from the center so Stephanie had room to lie down.

"Put your head here," Emily indicated a spot on the dresser.

To avoid looking at Stephanie's naked perfection, she walked over to her desk, opening her notebook. She put on gentle music, a playlist of mostly electronic instrumental chillout with occasional female vocals. She opened the bottom drawer of her desk and got out her art supplies as the naked teen laid on top of the furniture.

"Don't stretch all the way, pull your knees up a bit, but keep your feet on top of the dresser," she instructed, her back still to Stephanie, "use the handkerchief to cover your nipples."

She turned around, only seeing Stephanie's naked form with the corner of her eye as she set up the paper in landscape format, setting up her supplies under the easel and on the nightstand between their beds.

"You'll have to look at me sooner or later," Stephanie teased.

Emily smiled as she sat down on her bed and looked at her sister.

Her gaze started on the left side of the scene with her sister's small naked feet, laying on top of the dresser. Stephanie kept her toenails trimmed and in a natural color. Her lower legs were rising up to meet her knees, in this position the highest point of her sister's body, then her slim toned thighs going lower again, finishing on her pelvis. From Emily's side view she could only see a hint of hair in Stephanie's intimate area as most of her pubic mound was covered by her thighs, as the older sister intended. Even that made her heart skip a beat with desire and she had to bite her lip to calm down. She didn't think a girl would ever have this effect on Emily, but her sister's body consistently proved the 20 year old wrong.

She quickly moved her gaze further up the teen's body, along her slim waist, her stomach forming a small depression before rising with her ribcage. As instructed, Stephanie covered her breasts with the satin handkerchief, it's shiny whiteness now a rich gold in the sunlight, the gold broken only in two tiny places where Stephanie's nipples insistently protruded. Only a hint of her gentle mounds was flowing from underneath the cloth, rising and falling with each breath. At the very right, her sister's beautiful face. In this light, her hair was light brown with golden highlights and with her new haircut it was just long enough to frame her face as Stephanie watched Emily, smiling gently.

"How do I look?" she asked.

The teen was breathtakingly beautiful and the golden sunlight from behind her created an amazing silhouette effect, highlighting the top of her body, from legs, through her torso, to her face. Emily could only shake her head.

"That bad?" Stephanie teased.

"No, it's just that we have a problem," Emily frowned.

"What?" Stephanie asked.

Emily grinned, "I don't know if I can capture so much beauty."

"Aww you!" Stephanie cooed lovingly.

They were playing and joking, but both sisters knew that Emily meant it and that Stephanie liked it.

"Isn't the dresser too hard on your back and bottom?"

"Nah, it's OK."

"And are you warm enough?"

"Yeah, thank you," the teen replied, "The sun feels wonderful."

"Also could you-" the older sister started.

"I could," Stephanie interrupted her before she even voiced her request, "sorry, go on."

"I'd like you to lift your left arm and put it up, over your head, with your fingers in your hair."

"Sure," Stephanie said as she lifted the arm closer to Emily, revealing the gap under her arched back and her cleanly shaved armpit.

"And your right, could you use it to cover your," Emily vaguely gestured towards Stephanie's crotch, then a second later she continued, "your intimate area?"

"OK," Stephanie said as she followed the instructions, "Of course, if you want me to masturbate for you, just say so."

Emily felt a blush coming on and quickly started explaining, "No! I only want for the arch of your back to be visible, so that the golden light shines through, and your flat stomach too, and if your intimate areas are just covered up, I think that's the most sexy way to set it up. Also I think armpits are very erotic. I'm really not trying to make you do it!"

JessicaS
JessicaS
650 Followers