Table for Two Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down, Em, you don't have to justify anything to me," Stephanie said in a relaxed voice and Emily could finally breathe out.

A minute later, as the young artist was finishing a rough sketch of the pose, Stephanie continued, looking up, "All I'm saying is, maybe I won't be able to hold myself back."

It would be a bit weird for the 20 year old, but not bad. There was nothing bad about Stephanie's sexuality.

"I'd survive that. Actually, you know what?" Emily said calmly as she refined the sketch, now in work mode, "That actually might help. You can move your arms around a bit if you want. I think if you made yourself feel good, it would charge the mood of the picture. From a purely artistic perspective I mean."

Stephanie giggled, "The things I'll do for art."

Emily could see the teen relax and close her eyes, her sister's hands starting to move over her body. The 20 year old probably wouldn't be able to do this in her sister's position, but knowing Stephanie's exhibitionist streak, the girl probably enjoyed herself even more while being watched by her sister.

"Just don't rush it, this is going to take a while," Emily warned her.

"I'll do my best," Stephanie smiled.

Even so, around five minutes later, as Emily wasn't even halfway with the colored ink outlines, Stephanie's hands moved to her intimates, her left one on her right breast, squeezing visibly, her fingers brushing the nipple, while her right wormed her way between the teen's legs, her fingers moving up and down slowly. The girl's breath was deeper now, her nipples prominent under the golden satin cloth. Moments later, a hint of Stephanie's sweet scent reached Emily's nostrils and she couldn't help taking a deep breath.

She was surprised that the intimate scent, as much as the erotic display Stephanie put on for her sister, caused Emily's own body to respond, her own breasts swelling in her shirt, her pussy getting moist with arousal. For a moment she wanted to throw away both her tools and inhibitions and give in to the pleasure, to make herself feel good, while Stephanie did the same. Instead, she focused on the picture, trying to express everything the beautiful girl meant to her.

Soon after that, Stephanie moved her right hand almost imperceptibly upwards, stroking in that telltale slow and deliberate circular motion. The point of contact was hidden from Emily's view, deep between her sister's thighs, but the older sister knew what Stephanie was doing, as much as she could observe the effects this action had on her sister's body.

The girl's hands were very skilled at giving her own body exactly what it needed and over the next few minutes, the teen's breathing grew quick and shallow, her mouth hanging slightly open. This might not have been apparent to anyone, but the perceptive artist in Emily clearly saw the tension gradually rising in the girl's young body, her back arching more and more, the sunlight shining from the gap underneath as well, all her muscles slowly growing stiff, then tensing as her pelvis started rising up and down the tiniest bit.

Both sisters knew Stephanie wasn't far now. But it was too soon for Emily, who was just finishing up the ink.

Just as Stephanie's hips started rising, her bottom almost losing contact as her back arched, Emily spoke, "Don't come."

"What?" Stephanie breathed out, frustrated, "Why?"

"I need more time," Emily explained, "You know what edging is?"

"Yeah," Stephanie said, eyes closed, her voice shaking with pleasure, "You want me to-"

"I do," Emily replied.

"Kay," Stephanie said and stopped her motions until her bottom laid down on the dresser again, her breathing stabilizing. Then she started rubbing herself again, slowly tensing up again.

Over the next few minutes, as Emily picked up her watercolors and started filling out the major areas, her sister managing to hover herself on the brink of an orgasm, over and over again.

Both sisters worked hard now, Stephanie probably even harder than the older sister. It was clear she was getting closer each time, her body covered in a sheen of sweat in the golden light, shaking with pleasure and need.

Emily realized the teen's hormone-filled body couldn't hold out and it would be just cruel to torment her until the picture was done.

When her bottom lifted again, her muscles tensing up, Stephanie gritted her teeth, "Em, I can't-"

"It's good Steph, you did amazingly well," Emily praised her as she put down her tools.

She quickly stood up and walked around Stephanie's bed, sitting down on it, right next to her sister, "You did much better than I could. I'm right here, you're safe. Go ahead and come."

"Thank you," Stephanie breathed out passionately as she picked up the pace with her hand and her mouth silently opened with pre-orgasmic pleasure.

Just before the first wave hit her, in a moment Emily knew Stephanie's body flooded her with ecstasy, Emily decided to sweeten it for her sister.

She leaned in and gently whispered in her ear, "I'll always love you."

With that, Stephanie tensed, the muscles in her whole body stiff. Emily sat back to watch her sister's young body jerk around in a powerful orgasm, releasing all the pent up sexual tension, enhanced by the long edging just before. For a moment she was even concerned Stephanie would hurt herself on the hard surface, but her head didn't move around as much as the rest of her body. She would be OK.

Emily recognized her thin high wail, barely escaping the teen's open mouth. Even as a straight girl she wanted to look all over the lovely girl's body, to experience everything. But she only had precious seconds to decide and so she chose to watch Stephanie's flawless face, twisted in pleasure. This time Stephanie's orgasm looked much more beautiful to Emily. She crossed her legs feeling moisture escaping as she watched her sister's features up close, everything, down to her almost invisible freckles, bathed in golden sunlight to the gentle tones of a melodic dubstep piano song, almost feeling the teen's pleasure with her. Instinctively, she tightened her thighs every time Stephanie grew stiff. Seconds later, she gasped as her own pleasure peaked and a wave crested over the 20 year old's body, and another one, making her pussy contract each time as well. She was having a small orgasm of her own, just watching her sister and flexing her thighs. She forced herself to keep her eyes open, unwilling to miss even a moment of Stephanie's heaven.

As the waves grew longer and the pleasure fell away, the teen's bottom slowly returned to the dresser, her muscles relaxing as she breathed hard from the strain, then she swallowed between breaths. A bright flush spread over the pale skin of her face and chest and she lit up with a content smile, sighing happily as she opened her eyes to look at Emily.

The 20 year old's heart skipped a beat and she had to bite her lip. Her sister's face was never more beautiful than in this moment. It wasn't just that she was physically attractive. It was her expression of absolute happiness and affection that caused Emily's heart to beat faster.

She started leaning in instinctively. It felt natural to kiss the beauty in front of her. Then she remembered who it was and she moved back, Stephanie's cute eyes following her, her full pink lips invitingly open. Scared of what she might feel or do if she kept looking into those green eyes, the older sister quickly stood up and walked back to the easel, "Can we finish this picture now?"

Stephanie hummed in agreement as she stretched.

"Oops," Stephanie said as Emily sat on her bed again, "Looks like the handkerchief fell down."

Emily briefly looked at her sister. Her chest was naked now, her mounds now almost flat on her chest, red nipples sticking out.

"Don't worry about it," Emily smiled as she picked up her brush and started filling in more areas with color, "You are.. your body is beautiful, I shouldn't have tried to cover it up."

She heard Stephanie moving, then saw her laying on her side, facing Emily, still naked.

"I was starting to get sore, just give me a minute like this," Stephanie explained.

"Of course," Emily nodded enthusiastically, then she realized she forgot to take care about her model's needs, "Are you thirsty? Do you want a break? Or we can just stop and finish another time."

Stephanie gently smiled, "I'm good, thank you."

It took all of Emily's willpower not to look at the rest of the teen's perfect body, still naked and now facing her sister. Even from the corner of her eye she could see Stephanie's body form all sorts of interesting shapes as she lied on the furniture. She really, really wanted to look down.

Stephanie flashed her a cute grin, lifting her eyebrows. She knew. Emily quickly looked back at the paper, feeling her face flush until she was as red as Stephanie a while ago.

She heard Stephanie ask, "How far are you with the picture?"

"About halfway," Emily replied, glad to be talking about something else.

"So I have time for another one?" Stephanie teased.

"Steph, you have time for as many as you like," Emily smiled at her and Stephanie giggled, making Emily feel warm deep inside. Why did it have to feel so good?

"Truth time Em, when I came, you liked looking at me, right?" Stephanie asked honestly and Emily looked at the paper again, "It's OK, don't be scared to admit it."

Emily slowly nodded, "I don't understand it."

"And when you gasped-" Stephanie started.

Emily nodded again, "Yeah, my body kind of did its thing."

"Wow, I hope you're not freaked out," Stephanie said.

Emily wanted to praise Stephanie, to express how she feels. Maybe the physical side was just an extension of their friendship. Instead, she just shrugged.

"But I'm OK," the 20 year old tried to calm her sister, "Can we continue?"

"Sure," Stephanie replied and lied on her back again

Both sisters did their thing, moving their hands in ways they liked.

Emily saw now she had plenty of time to lay down all the shadows, midtones and highlights. Stephanie's body was calm and relaxed, still satisfied from her first orgasm. Even so, she was certainly building up to another one, gliding her left hand all over her body, from her neck, along her now uncovered breasts, stomach and thighs as her right hand kept covering her crotch, moving only slowly.

Minutes later, her movements grew faster again as she focused on her crotch with both hands. Emily noticed the teen shyly glimpse sideways at her sister, biting her lower lip. Why would she get self-conscious now?

Then she noticed Stephanie's left hand reach lower only to return up slowly, her young sister taking a deep breath and straightening her back, while her right followed the classic circular motions.

Carefully Stephanie looked at Emily again. As their green eyes met, the 20 year old's heart skipped another beat. For one, it was the knowledge that her sister now had her fingers deep inside herself, right there in front of Emily. But the other thing that surprised Emily was the sheer amount of love mixed with passion in her sister's eyes. She sat there transfixed, unable to look away as the teen moved her hands. Wet, squishy sounds were a clear witness of what she was doing down there. She was now obviously closing in on her second orgasm, breathing deeply.

Even now their rivalry made them play a little game of chicken. Emily wouldn't lose to her sister and kept her gaze focused, minute after minute as her sister picked up pace, glowing with pleasure.

Suddenly the teen gasped. She was over the hill now, her back arching and her bottom leaving the dresser as her young body rewarded her with the second peak of the evening. Her mouth opened in a silent scream just before her first wave hit her. Still, their eyes kept locked on each other.

As the waves washed over Stephanie's young body, Emily could see all her emotions, now colored in the overwhelming pleasure of her orgasm. Still couldn't look away. And again, her own pussy twitched in response.

Emily never thought she'd be able to connect with anyone in such an intimate way, let alone with her sister. The only thing she regretted was that this time it wasn't her body that made love to Stephanie. Looking into those deep green eyes, Emily made a simple decision, swearing to herself she would stop dating Stephen and pursue Stephanie. It was wrong, it was against everything she held true and she still couldn't imagine it going anywhere serious, but these past few weeks were full of events beyond her imagination. No one could resist this much beauty and Emily was tired of trying.

Only when her sister's bottom returned back down and the teen relaxed, swallowing between breaths, could the 20 year old respond, "That was beautiful."

She was rewarded with the warmest smile yet, the blushing Stephanie nodding and saying, "Yeah."

After a few more deep breaths, Stephanie finally looked back up, closing her eyes, meowing with satisfaction, "I hope I wasn't too soon."

Emily giggled, "I finished a while ago."

"Should have told me," Stephanie complained.

"No way."

Suddenly Stephanie raised her head, then sat up, looking between her legs.

"I think I made a mess," she said with a shy grin.

Emily looked under Stephanie. There really was a small puddle starting at the girl's bottom, with drops almost reaching the wall.

"Guess I better get a towel," Stephanie said as she turned and stood up.

"Wait," Emily stopped her, a wicked idea flashing in her head.

She lifted the easel and moved it over to the windows, her naked sister standing to the side next to her desk.

"What are you doing?" the confused teen asked.

"Call it performance art," Emily replied and got a clean brush.

She dipped the brush in the puddle, soaking up as much as possible, then brought it to the paper, smearing the liquid product to paint a representation of the same puddle in the painted scene.

"Now a part of you will forever be part of this picture," Emily concluded calmly.

She turned around when she heard Stephanie.

The cute naked teen was laughing quietly, her breasts jiggling. When she finally looked up, the girl's eyes were filled with tears of happiness.