Table for Two Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. I know you're just trying to help," Emily sighed, "I'm just so tired. Didn't really sleep well afterwards. Then the stuff in the morning."

"What happened? Did he talk about it?"

"Not directly, thank God. But he said we need our own rooms. One of us would move into his room and he'd sleep on the couch until we found another solution."

"Did he say why?"

Emily shook her head, then added grimly, "I think he doesn't trust me with her. I've always been the broken one. Makes sense I'd be the one to pervert and defile her."

"That's bullshit, Em."

"I could never hurt Steph!" Emily was on the brink of crying.

Sam stood and walked around the table to sit next to Emily. She hugged her from the side, "I know, Em. Stephanie knows it too, right?"

"I hope so," Emily looked in front of her, "Thanks for being here, Sam."

Sam shook her head and held Emily's shoulder, "It's nothing."

Emily took a deep breath. She looked calmer already, "So how are things with you and Matt?"

Sam let go and leaned back, sighing.

"About the same," she shrugged, "Not amazing I guess. I've been thinking about calling it quits, but I guess I still love him despite everything."

"You should talk to him about it," Emily suggested, "Give him a chance to clean up his act."

"I guess so," Sam replied, "I just didn't have the heart-"

"Do you think Steph and me is wrong?" Emily interrupted. Sam didn't mind, Emily was clearly still occupied by her current crisis.

"Of course not," Sam shook her head.

"So it's OK for us to be together, as more than sisters?"

Sam giggled, "Sorry, but I'm so biased I would say it's OK no matter what. You know how I feel about your relationship with Steph."

"How?" Emily briefly looked at her friend.

She knew, but she obviously wanted to hear it. Sam was glad to oblige.

"You two are perfect together," she had to look away, sheepishly grinning, "Maybe I was getting a bit jaded about relationships and stuff. With Matt too. But when I see you and Stephanie together, I feel like there is still true love around. Even if you're not in love, romantically I mean. I've just never seen such a perfect couple."

"Well, it's a strong feeling of... affection I guess? But I don't think I could really fall in love with her. If we're talking romantic. It's a bit of a crush. Maybe. In the right moments."

"Really? You have a crush on Stephanie?"

"Don't read too much into it. I just don't know what to call it. But she can be so cute sometimes, and I care so much, my heart just responds," Emily shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe it's just a big sister thing. I want to hug her and be close. And it's important what she thinks about me. It's kind of like you want the person to think highly of you. But maybe I just want to be a good role model."

"I'm not sure I can tell you what it is, Em."

"That's OK, just listening is enough," Emily said. A gentle smile crept into her face, "See, there's the way she acts towards me. She looks at me like she really admires me. It may just be her being a little sister, but it's beautiful to be looked at that way. I love it. And when I'm affectionate towards her, she takes it all and gives it back too."

Emily brightened, "Did you know humans release oxytocin during sex?"

"Uh-uh," Sam shook her head.

"Yeah, I read about it when I tried to figure this all out. It's called the love hormone, because it helps with bonding. Maybe that's what's been happening with Steph and me."

"You think that you, what, bonded with Steph?" Sam wasn't sure she understood.

"It's strange when you put it that way, but think about it. I'd never have sex with her if it wasn't for that mistake. I still can't believe it sometimes. But it happened, and it was so good, it made us try it willingly. I think it changed something in both of us. Like, I've started noticing things about her I never did before, the way she moves, how she smiles, how beautiful she is."

"And you think that's the hormones?"

Emily nodded, "It has to be."

"But that doesn't make it any less valid," Sam argued, "I mean, biology works on all of us. So what?"

"My point is it wasn't supposed to happen," Emily said, "If it had been anyone else at the club, I might have fallen for them."

"That's how all relationships start, it's just a coincidence I met Matt and fell in love with him."

"Yeah, I guess," Emily nodded, "But can I still be her big sister?"

"Why not?"

"I don't know, it's still weird sometimes. The old image is still there."

"Old image? Sorry, this is all so confusing," Sam admitted.

"Yeah," Emily laughed, "Welcome to my world. What I mean is sometimes all I see is my little sister and I wonder how I could ever view her as anything else. And I've told her that. I want to stay her sister."

"How did she take it?"

"She liked it."

"Really? Wait, I mean, isn't that like a rejection of all the sexy stuff?" Sam replied, then couldn't hold back a grin, "Or are you now into the incest stuff like I am?"

Emily scoffed, but smiled, "Come on. No, it's not about that. I just value our sisterly relationship. I want to be her big sister. It's a good thing to be. We're definitely not into, uh, it, like you."

"Can't blame me for trying," Sam shrugged apologetically.

"For trying to make two sisters into lovers?"

"Hey. If we had more of such relationships around, the world would be a better place," Sam gestured with wide arms, "At least as far as I'm concerned."

"But then you'd never come out of your room, cause you'd be jilling it to all that depraved porn. Which would just be documentary at that point," Emily grinned.

"Case in point," Sam laughed, then sighed blissfully, "A girl can dream."

"Well, you've done your part of making it reality," Emily teased.

"I did good, didn't I? Or do you regret what you two did?"

"No, I don't," Emily said, "We have our downs, but I don't regret anything I did with Steph. God you should have seen it yesterday."

"I'd have loved to," Sam smiled.

Though despite her support, Samantha wasn't sure how she would react to actually seeing the sisters get into it. She never wanted to do it with another girl, let alone her best friend. But there was something incredibly enticing about Emily and Stephanie. Would she really enjoy being there?

As if to fuel Sam's fantasies, Emily leaned back and closed her eyes, saying in a dreamy tone, "The way she moved, how she used not just her mouth, but her whole face."

Sam was getting wet just from the talk, in a public place no less.

"And her hands?" she asked.

"Not her hands," Emily shook her head, "She used them to hold onto my bottom as she pushed her face-. Well anyway, I've never had a guy do that. We were so in sync."

"This has to be because you're sisters, right?"

"Why would that make a difference?"

"Just think about it, you've known each other for a long time. And she's similar to you, physically, right? Makes sense if she wanted to make you come, she'd be the perfect person to do it-"

"There's more than just the physical side, Sam," Emily interrupted.

"Sure, there's the understanding, compatible personalities, caring for each other. All stuff you two have loads of."

"But what about the mystery? The unknowns in a new relationship? That's kind of interesting too."

"It's not that long that you've been having sex with her," Sam said, "And you've not been in an actual relationship with her at all."

"I can't even imagine how that would go," Emily sighed.

"See? There's plenty of new ground to be discovered," Sam grinned.

"Wait, you're just saying all of that because it's your fetish," Emily smiled at her, then looked away, "I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. But it's true that there is, well, stuff, I'd like to try with her still. And maybe one day I will be ready to commit long term, not just as a sister."

"But you may have to keep the two of you a secret. Some people might not understand."

"Like Dad."

Sam nodded.

"I mean, the sex alone would be enough."

"That's the spirit," Sam smiled.

"I just hope he won't throw me out of his apartment. He's always liked Steph more, and if he thinks I'm still a bad influence-"

"You could come live with me."

Emily looked at her silently.

"Would that be so bad?" Sam continued.

"No, actually that sounds pretty good. But I'll have to think it through. You know how I am."

"Take as long as you like, I'm just saying it's an option. Besides, it's basically my fault that the two of you, um, got involved. Makes sense for me to do something to fix it."

"Thanks Sam, I think you've really helped," Emily hugged Sam, "And thanks for getting me involved with my sister."

"Hey," Sam spread her arms theatrically, "Isn't that what friends are for?"

-

Friday evening, Emily plopped down on Sam's bed and relaxed.

It felt good not having dad breathing down her neck all the time. These days he stayed home more often than not, especially when the girls were home as well. As if he was watching them. Watching her.

But she could get used to this. Even now, minutes after Sam left to spend the night with Matt, Emily was wearing nothing but her green T-shirt and black panties. She was sure Sam would approve. It was warm and Emily was getting used to this apartment surprisingly quickly, and to Sam's company.

Now though, Emily was left alone and with not much to do.

She quickly dialed Stephanie, hoping her sister would come over. They had an apartment for themselves, the things they could do together were too good to imagine.

"Hey Em, Dad says you went to Sam's?"

"Yeah, for the weekend, I needed to get out of there."

"It hasn't been the same since Monday, has it?"

Emily hummed in agreement, subconsciously tracing her right nipple with the fingers of her left, "I'm thinking of moving in with Sam for good. Want to come with me?"

"With you?"

"Yeah, maybe just for the weekend, but if we all like it, maybe something permanent could be arranged," Emily said, smiling.

But Stephanie's voice stayed neutral, "He's not a bad guy you know."

"Who?"

"Dad."

"I know, I'm not saying he's bad," Emily replied, "What does it have to do-"

"Then why are you doing this?" Stephanie interrupted her, "Why are you running away?"

Stephanie's words felt like a punch to Emily's stomach.

"I'm not- I... where is this coming from, Steph?"

"Don't be like that," Stephanie said in a disappointed voice.

Emily could barely believe her sister's reaction. She expected Stephanie to be overjoyed at the possibility of jumping that shipwreck and be together with her sister, for however long and in whichever ways they wanted. Instead, Emily felt like the subject of a criminal investigation.

"You didn't stop for one second," Stephanie said, "to think of how dad would feel if you, or even both of us, left him? Abandoned him? Over, you know what?"

Emily was silent.

"Do you even think about anyone else but yourself?" Stephanie said, breathing deeply. She was on the verge of crying.

Emily wanted to comfort her sister, regretting she wasn't with her. She swallowed uncomfortably.

"First mom dies," Stephanie went on, "then the stuff after the club and now you just want to go, like it all meant nothing?"

Stephanie started sobbing, "I just want to be a family again. Say something already."

"Stephanie, I'm sorry," Emily said, "I wish I could make it better somehow. Tell me what to do."

"I don't know," Stephanie said quietly.

"I'll come home, we'll talk it out."

"No, you already said you'll be gone for the weekend. I think I need a bit of space now."

"Of course," Emily said, "Just tell me that you'll be OK."

"I think so, thank you," Stephanie replied, "Bye."

"Bye," Emily said, adding, "Love you."

Did Stephanie even hear her? She felt like calling her again, but what could she say?

Stephanie wasn't usually this emotional unless something really bothered her. She remembered all the joy she experienced with this girl in the past weeks, but now a terrible notion came over her.

What if Stephanie really just wanted to be a family?

Perhaps everything that happened after the night at the club, all the time they spent together, all those intimate night talks, the closeness, even the sex, was just a way for Stephanie to hold their shaky family together - to keep her sister from leaving, one way or another.

Surely Emily would be able to tell the difference.

She sat back and idly browsed on her laptop as she recounted the times they crossed the border.

The encounter at the club was strange, yet amazing. She barely believed it really happened. And every time since then felt like that. Still, it would always remain separate from the rest of their relationship.

But then there was that night Emily first made Stephanie orgasm. It was as weird as it was beautiful to connect on an intimate level. Emily had realized Stephanie had a sexual side just like everyone, and it wasn't scary or disgusting, but rather teasing and sweet, just like the girl.

But what about the night after their "date" at the amusement park? They had a wonderful time, then later brushing each other's hair, but Emily got excited and made it sexual. It was the first time Emily took the reins of the sexual happenings, pushing for more. Stephanie simply went along. Back then Emily wanted it so much, she was willing to get into a sixty-nine with Stephanie, to kiss another girl's sex for the first time, just to get that high in return.

Then there was the time the girl stripped just to be with Emily during their painting sessions. Was the first session Stephanie's idea? She wasn't sure, the older and younger sister just naturally fell into their roles of artist and subject. Only this time it was with a distinctly erotic tone to their activity. Emily couldn't shake the feeling she was taking advantage of Stephanie.

The second time it was under the pretense of Stephanie losing a bet. Was it a pretense? Stephanie said she knew she didn't have to do it, but Emily was confident and commanding by that time. The younger sister might have felt like she didn't have another option, not if she wanted their family to stay together. Emily was dominant enough to order Stephanie to delay her orgasm until she was done painting. Thinking back on it, Emily realized how much control she really exerted over the teen to be able to do that.

Last Sunday at Sam's, it happened again. They stopped when Stephanie was uncomfortable being touched in front of Emily's friend, but finally gave in at night when Emily tried a second time. Emily told herself at the time that Stephanie must enjoy receiving pleasure. But even if her sister did, Emily may still have been forcing herself on her.

Because just this Monday, Stephanie clearly didn't want to do it, she even said so. But Emily enamored her by telling her what an amazing bigger sister she would be, how she would always be there to protect Stephanie, until the teen yielded. The girl even wanted her to continue saying how much Stephanie meant to her, all while her little sister went down on her. What Stephanie did felt much better than just going down, but whatever it was, she shouldn't have to do it to receive a confirmation of their sisterly relationship, or a promise to keep their family together.

No matter her sister's motivations, Emily found herself wet, her body responding to the thoughts of all the stuff they did together. At the same time, the growing uneasiness about what she did to Stephanie was overtaking her. The beginnings of a panic attack stirred deep within, but this time, she kept her emotions in check. This wasn't about Emily, but her sister.

Getting up, she walked to the window and noticed her own reflection in the falling darkness outside. Her erect nipples made bumps against her shirt. They reminded her of Stephanie's, except Stephanie's were cuter, just like everything about her.

She opened the window to get rid of the intrusive thoughts and take in the fresh evening air. Aside from sounds of traffic, a pattering murmur caught her ear. The reflections of streetlights flickered on the street below. It was starting to rain. She took a deep breath as she leaned against the window sill. The summer air was rich in scents of grass and warm pavement. It helped clear her head.

What if Stephanie really went through all of that just for the sake of her sister?

The idea was almost unbelievable, but was quickly gaining a frighteningly plausible dimension. While Emily was fond of dad, Stephanie was always closer to him. After mom's passing, she'd do just about anything to save what remained of their family, including sleeping with her sister apparently.

She knew Stephanie didn't want to talk, but couldn't resist texting her anyway.

"Sorry about leaving. Dont want to hurt you or dad. I will do whatever to make it better. ILU"

A few minutes later, Emily was still watching the rain, when she got the reply.

"TTYL"

Talk to you later, that's all she says. Now at least Emily had it loud and clear, Stephanie was in no mood to talk. A few seconds later, another message came in.

"ILU2"

Emily couldn't help but smile, a warm tickle spreading above her stomach. Stephanie still loved her. She remembered how Stephanie beamed when Emily revealed she'd stop dating Stephen.

Was this how Stephanie felt too?

Emily closed the window and walked back to the bed to sit in the same place Stephanie was when she received the message about Emily being available. This was the best she could do at being close to her at the moment.

She kept looking at the last text message, enjoying the tickles. Sex with Stephanie was unlikely from now on, but she could deal with that, as long as they stayed sisters.

-

Emily jerked awake at the sound of a buzzer.

She looked around, confused for a few seconds until realizing she nodded off on Sam's bed. According to her phone, she had slept for less than half an hour.

Again the buzzer sounded.

It was almost ten, could it have been Sam?

"Hello?" she said into the intercom.

"Em?" said a high voice, "It's Steph, can you open the door?"

"S-Steph?"

"Yeah, Stephanie, your sister, remember? The annoying brat?"

"I remember," Emily smiled and pressed the button to let the cheeky teen inside.

She opened the door to the apartment. Moments later Stephanie came bounding up the stairs and tackled her in a hug.

"You're wet," Emily protested.

"Jeez, cool down, I'm barely through the door," Stephanie replied.

"And yeah, you're cold too."

"Oops, sorry," Stephanie let go and closed the door, "It's pouring out there."

Her hair was dripping wet, as were her clothes, but her smile was brighter than ever.

"Sorry for barging in like this," she said, "but where's Sam?"

"No it's-" Emily trailed off, "She's gone out, with Matt... Steph, what are you doing here?"

She still couldn't believe her sister was there.

"I-" Stephanie started, then shivered.

"Wait a sec, you need to get out of those clothes now. You're soaked."

Stephanie lifted her eyebrows suggestively, "But you look ready for bed."

Emily remembered she had no pants on. Despite their no-bra rule at home, walking around in panties was uncommon. She was severely underdressed, especially compared to her sister in shoes, jeans and jacket.

But Stephanie was more important.

Emily rolled her eyes, "Shut up. Shoes off. To the bath. I'll get you dry clothing."

-

Ten minutes later, Stephanie returned from the bathroom, freshly showered and dressed in Emily's spare clothes, a white T-shirt and gray sweatpants.

The sisters often borrowed clothes from one another so Emily wasn't surprised to see both items fit her sister well.

Embarrassed to realize she's been sizing the girl up, she looked down at the laptop on her legs.