Table for Two Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I need these too?"

The teen was holding up Emily's white panties.

Emily groaned, "Don't be squeamish, they're clean."

"I'm not squeamish," Stephanie grinned, "You know that."

Emily felt a drip of arousal when she realized what her sister meant. Did Stephanie do that on purpose, or was Emily so damaged by now?

When the older sister didn't reply, Stephanie sighed. "OK then, if you don't want me to soil your sweatpants with my dirty privates, I'll put them on."

She grabbed the hem of the sweatpants, ready to strip in front of her sister.

"Wait, no!" Emily shook her head, "I mean, your privates are not dirty. Nothing about you is dirty."

Stephanie rewarded her with a sweet smile.

Flustered, Emily continued, "I mean, it's unhealthy not to wear them."

Her sister scoffed and waved her hand.

"That may not be important to you," Emily argued, "But it is to me. Please go back to the bath and put them on."

Another mysterious smile.

"Well, as long as we're talking health," Stephanie put up a finger, "It's actually unhealthy to wear them for bed."

Emily's heart skipped a beat, "What?"

"You wouldn't want me to catch a fungal infection, right?" the teen asked innocently.

"No, of course not," Emily replied, "but you're not going to spend the night."

"But it's pouring out there! You can't send me home in my wet clothes!"

"Yeah, that's right," Emily nodded, "OK then, you can stay. But don't get your hopes up, no fooling around."

Emily would try to keep her hands off her sister for a while. She had to.

Stephanie scoffed, "You're the one who keeps bringing that up. Besides, you called me to come over."

Looking away, Emily took a deep breath to relax. Her horny body wasn't helping her win these playful arguments with Stephanie.

"Hey, you get to wear shorts!" Stephanie said when she sat down next to Emily. "It's not fair."

Emily had put on her loose black shorts while Stephanie was in the bath. Her legs were still uncovered, but it was better than sitting next to her sister in just panties. She actually liked how the shorts made her legs look, contrasting with her pale skin and showing off her curves. In a bit of sibling rivalry, she didn't mind proudly displaying those in front of Stephanie.

"You want to wear shorts, you should have brought some," Emily stuck out her tongue.

"It's OK, I don't need no shorts to show off," Stephanie ran her hands along her sides, "I can look good in sweatpants too. And if you want to compare legs, I can have them off in no time."

"You slut!" Emily shook her head.

Stephanie froze. Emily immediately regretted her words.

"Wait, y-you know I was joking, right?" She looked into Stephanie's green eyes until the girl smiled, "You are very selective about who can see you with your pants off."

"I am," Stephanie returned her gaze.

Emily, her heart beating fast, looked to her laptop and started a fail compilation video on YouTube with the sound turned low. In a way, Stephanie was acting just the way Emily had hoped for. But from a different point of view, things were going badly.

Seconds later, Stephanie's shoulder pressed against her, "Hey Em, sorry for being an asshole on the phone earlier. Mood swings, you know. Anyway, that doesn't mean it's okay to be an asshole."

Was it that time of the month for Stephanie already? Emily didn't feel it yet, even though they were usually in sync. But the girl sitting next to her did sound entirely different than the one earlier - with her warmth and gentle scent coming from her still damp hair and skin. She loved this one.

Emily took a deep breath and felt invigorated. She glanced to her side to see Stephanie looking back, lips seductively parted. She turned back to the laptop and frowned. Was it in the air?

She started feeling it as soon as Stephanie sat down next to her. Was it possible their pheromones had this effect on each other? Even now, she felt stronger for her, more positive about everything. It was almost a physical attraction. This was crazier than Emily's oxytocin theory. Her glance kept wandering to her sister's face.

"What are you thinking about?" Stephanie asked.

"Oxytocin and pheromones?"

"What?" Stephanie frowned.

Emily shook her head, "Forget about it. You were right on the phone. I wasn't thinking about dad at all. Or even you in a way."

"You weren't?"

"I mean, I didn't realize you just wanted to be a family."

"I do... is that bad?"

"No, I-" Emily started, "I mean, I thought you wanted to be with me, like-" She trailed off.

"You thought I was in love with you?"

"Maybe, I don't know. The point is, it's wrong for us to... you know, do it, if you just want me and dad to be with you. Like a normal family, you know?"

"I guess, but what do you want?"

Emily shrugged, "The thing is, you were always closer to dad. But you also need me to be your sister."

"I do. I thought that's what you wanted."

Emily still wasn't making herself clear. It was hard to focus with her sister this close.

"Yeah, but what if you only did the, uhm, non-sisterly stuff to keep me around? You know, after I almost went away that time. It would be wrong if that's the only reason."

"No, it's not like that," Stephanie reacted, then went on slower, "I did the naughty stuff because I wanted to, I think..."

"But what if you were just scared I'd be gone," Emily continued, "And did whatever you thought I wanted to keep me around?"

Stephanie sounded uncertain, "I am scared of that, but I don't think I did it just for that-"

"What if I pushed you into it every time?"

"Wait," Stephanie said, "This is the manipulation talk again, right? I can make my own decisions."

"And stick to them?"

"Sure."

"On Monday you said the same thing, and that you decided we won't do it."

"Well, yeah," Stephanie said, looking past Emily, "But you were so sweet I couldn't help it. I wanted to-"

"Reward me for being a good sister?"

"Uh-huh," Stephanie hummed.

"With sex?"

"Uhh-huh," she hummed again, slower, "but it felt good, right?"

"That's not the point. I seduced you. And if you stay the night, it might happen again. Dad was right to worry. Does he even know you're here?"

"Wait, back up Em, the thing with dad was my fault," Stephanie said, "I think I was only offloading my worries onto you."

"But you were right, I wasn't thinking of him."

"I can be both right and an asshole at the same time."

Emily hugged her sister from the side and smiled, "Anyway, I think neither of us was a good daughter recently. But what we do is between us, right?"

"Now you're making sense," Stephanie smiled back.

"But are you sure you weren't just doing all of this to keep me as a sister?"

Stephanie shrugged, "I don't know. I don't think so. I just want to be close to you, what else do you want me to say?"

"I want to make sure I didn't take advantage of you."

"You didn't," Stephanie laid her head on Emily's shoulder and closed her eyes, "I liked everything we did as much as you. Maybe more."

Stephanie breathed in deep through her nose.

"I love your scent. What are you wearing? It's amazing."

Emily remembered she hadn't put on deodorant after her shower. She fidgeted, trying to move her armpit away from her sister's nose.

The girl looked up, "What is it? What's wrong?"

"Sorry," Emily explained, "I'm not wearing anything. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"You're not," Stephanie giggled and held on to Emily's waist, "This is weird, but I guess I like how you smell."

"It is a bit weird," Emily breathed out. Stephanie's closeness was having an effect on her.

"Deal with it, cause I'm not letting you go. It's high time I gave you one of my tight hugs."

Emily groaned.

"Oh shut up," Stephanie said, "I came in unannounced, stole your clothes and I'm currently doing my best to squeeze the crap out of you. While I sniff your armpits like a creep."

Emily nodded, "Let's call it a sweet creep."

"But the point is you love it," Stephanie said, "and we both know it."

Her breath was wonderfully warm through the shirt.

Emily rubbed her sister's side with her hand, "Yeah, I kind of do. I like being close to you."

"Same here, except a weird part of me also likes your scent. That's not really normal for sisters, right?" Stephanie wondered, "And it's strange I never noticed before."

"I also like yours, I don't know if it's normal. Then again, I also kind of like my own, you know? Maybe we're just similar and that's what works here. It's like home. It's relaxing."

"I guess so."

"Or maybe-" Emily trailed off, biting her lip. She was uncertain whether Stephanie would appreciate her other theory.

"Go on," the girl encouraged.

"Maybe it's pheromones. You know, chemical signals between close people."

"Is your body trying to tell me something?" Stephanie teased.

Emily thought for a second, then nodded.

"Yeah, it's trying to tell you," she said, "I'm your sister. I love you and you're safe with me."

Stephanie rested her head on Emily's shoulder and breathed in deeply, "I like that message."

-

"Em?" Emily heard from her left.

Like most siblings, they argued who would sleep where, until Emily agreed to take Sam's bed in the corner of the room. Stephanie would sleep on the mattress right next to it. Both had wanted for the other one to take the comfy bed.

"Yeah?" Emily replied and opened her eyes.

The moon must have come out from between the clouds, because the silvery light entering through the big window lit the room enough to comfortably move around, while still keeping it dark enough to sleep in.

"I just remembered..." Stephanie paused, "Did you take off those black panties you had on earlier?"

What kind of question was that? Was Stephanie about to make this sexual? One part of Emily definitely hoped so.

"No, why?"

"I think we agreed it's unhealthy to wear them to bed," the teen argued, "Especially under those shorts."

"Nah, it's fine."

"No it's not," Stephanie said firmly, "Either you take them off or I'll do it for you."

"Maybe that's what I'm hoping for?" Emily joked, then caught herself, "Wait, sorry, that was dumb."

"Don't spoil it!" Stephanie stopped her, "I was hoping for it too. But it's OK. If you don't want me to touch you, I won't. But I need to know that you're not damaging your health."

Only now Emily understood how her sister felt when she was being overprotective.

Stephanie's concern was a bit ridiculous, but it was also touching. It felt beautiful to know her little sister cared for her, warmth spreading deep inside her.

What was this feeling? She wasn't falling in love. This wasn't the breathless abandonment of reason, the idolization she experienced when crushing on guys. It was more like endless comfort, safety and affection. She wanted to cuddle up to Stephanie and never let her go.

Except if she did, she might want much more than that.

She heard rustling from below and looked to her left. Stephanie's cute face was sticking out from beside the bed, her chin resting on the edge. Her gaze was towards Emily's midsection.

"I'm waiting for you to take them off," she explained, "But I'll wait like this until I know you're safe. No touching, I promise."

"I want you to touch me," Emily finally admitted.

"Really? Why didn't you say so?" Stephanie asked, curious.

"I guess I'm still a bit worried."

"About dad?" her sister suggested.

"No. Well, that too, but mostly that I don't take advantage of you," Emily explained, "I mean, how do I know you're not just yielding to my desires, just doing it all for me not to... panic, or even kill myself?"

"Isn't it enough if I just tell you that's not how it is?"

"Not really. You could be saying that so I'm not worried."

"Oh God," Stephanie groaned and flopped onto her mattress.

"Sorry if I'm being difficult," Emily said, "I only want to be sure I'm doing what's best for you."

Emily took a deep breath. She was growing more frustrated by the second, but was adamant that it had to be done for her sister.

Then Stephanie's head was on the bed again, framed in her short pixie hair. Was she smiling?

"Is it about the panties?" Emily asked.

"That too, but I've got another thing for you to ponder," Stephanie said deviously.

"What would that be?"

"On Monday, how scared were you when dad caught us?" Stephanie asked.

"Pretty bad. Why are you asking?"

"Just bear with me. When Dad separated us, you said he might be right to worry about you doing something bad to me. How did you handle that?"

"I felt so guilty I couldn't think straight," Emily said, "Steph, I'm getting worried again."

"And you're still thinking I might have had sex with you just to support you when you made a move on me, right?"

The teen's questions were making Emily more and more uncomfortable.

"I mean, it's a possibility," Emily argued, "What are you on about, Steph? I really don't like this."

"Is it bad enough for a panic attack?" Stephanie asked.

"I don't know, maybe."

She felt Stephanie's hand on hers, barely touching.

"But your breath is stable and your hands aren't cold," Stephanie said, "You look quite calm to me, Em."

"So I'm heartless, is that what you want to say?" Emily was irritated.

"I'm saying," Stephanie replied and gently squeezed her hand, "You are stronger than you think."

"You said that before. Back when you took me skating."

"What a day that was, right?" Stephanie said affectionately.

Emily smiled, "Yeah, it was. It was perfect. Except for that panic attack."

"You managed that well too, but you are much stronger now."

"I still feel like shit when I worry."

"That only means you're a good person. And you are, Em. But no trouble breathing, no shakes. You've made a lot of progress."

"You're right," Emily smiled with relief.

"And I will still support you whenever you need me," Stephanie continued, "And you will support me."

"Of course, I promise I will."

"But my point is, you're not dependent on me. I could reject you if I wanted to and I know you'd be OK-"

Emily finished her sister's thought, "Which means you went along because you really wanted it, not just for us to stay a family, or because I couldn't handle rejection."

"There you go," Stephanie said.

"Did you just use logic and rationality to convince me that we really should have sex again?"

"Well, they do say people evolved brains to talk themselves into fucking each other," Stephanie replied, "And I had a good teacher."

"Aw you, with that sexy brain of yours."

Seconds later, Stephanie added, "Yeah, you could say your intellect rubbed off on me. Of course that's not the only thing of yours that rubbed off on me."

"God, here come the puns," Emily groaned, but the image was arousing.

"Ready?" Stephanie continued, "Your, ehm, logic, rubbing off on my face, that's pretty close to the brain too. At first at least. Because they say love goes through your stomach. And yours definitely did go through mine."

Emily giggled, more aroused by the second. She wasn't sure if this was going where she wanted to, but wordplay, even sexual, felt natural with her sister.

"And how did my love taste?" Emily asked.

"Not bad actually...sweet and salty, spicy too. I could go for seconds. Did you enjoy ... serving it?"

Emily rolled her eyes. "I always enjoy serving my little sister. On a platter."

"So am I tasty?"

"Steph, everyone wants a piece of you," Emily said honestly.

"Do you?"

Emily's heart was beating quickly by now. It was happening again, and her body wanted it so much.

"I do," she answered.

"Then act like it!"

"Are you sure you want that?" Emily doubted herself again.

"Em, I walked through a fucking storm to get here tonight."

"Good point."

"Go for what you want, Em, be assertive, take charge," Stephanie encouraged, "I promise I'll love it."

Emily bit her lower lip, looking at her sister's face. She swallowed.

Watching those full lips, she said, "Watch out what you wish for. You know I have a good imagination. I might push you to your limits."

"That's good, you're my big sister, who else should I be exploring my limits with?" Stephanie declared, "I'll do whatever you tell me, no questions."

A pleasant shiver went over Emily. Her sister was offering herself. She could do whatever her heart, or another part of her body, desired. And some parts really needed the attention right now.

"I'll go down on you for as long as you want," Stephanie trailed her fingers gently over Emily's thigh.

Stephanie may have had more sexual experience, but her mind was still so delightfully innocent. Emily, for her part, had an active imagination, now working on full throttle. She always hoped to find someone to enact these fantasies with and as it happened, that turned out to be Stephanie. Who ever knew she would be Emily's perfect mate? Her mind reeled at all the twisted things she could do with her.

Before her imagination went into places too dark to mention, Emily stood and directed Stephanie to sit on the edge of the bed with her feet on the ground. Emily kneeled on the mattress before her so that her head was level with Stephanie's.

The older sister spread the girl's knees and crawled forward, placing her hands on the bed to each side of her sister's thighs. Instinctively, Stephanie reached to touch her sister. Emily guided them back to the bed, saying, "Don't move."

"OK." The teen's breath was deep and slow in excitement. She offered no resistance, especially when Emily brought her lips against the side of her sister's neck, brushing aside her hair, but only almost touching the skin. She breathed in Stephanie's sweet scent.

Breathing out, Emily felt the teen shiver as she said, "Trust me. You will go down on me. But you are my little sister."

"What does that mean?" Stephanie played along beautifully.

Emily moved to look into the girl's eyes. "Little sisters come first."

The teen bit her lip. An adorable smile lit up her whole face. Watching this uninhibited expression of love and affection spread warmth throughout Emily's body. She would try to hold this moment in her memory forever.

"But first," Emily smiled, "You'll have to do something."

"I'll do anything," Stephanie replied, "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you..." Emily brought her lips forward and Stephanie closed her eyes. She felt the warmth of Stephanie's face in a near-kiss. She could once again smell the soft scent of her sister and she knew Stephanie felt her as well - she heard her breathe in, then hold her breath.

Emily held the pose, then breathed out again, nearly touching her sister's lips as she said, "...to be patient."

"You monster," Stephanie breathed out with a smile as Emily withdrew again.

Both relaxed and giggled uncontrollably.

It was amazing, but once Emily was confident that she wanted this, and that Stephanie wanted this just as much, it all fell into place and she could be decisive and caring at the same time. This girl trusted her absolutely, but for the first time, Emily trusted herself as well, comfortable to be both a sister and a lover to Stephanie.

Once they calmed down, Emily spoke, "What kind of sister would I be if I didn't torment you from time to time."

Standing, she walked around Stephanie. Her sister watched her movements, "Please don't stop tormenting me."

"Eyes forward," Emily instructed gently.

Stephanie did as she was told. A pleasant shiver when went over Emily's spine when she was reminded that her sister would follow any orders. The slow pace took as much restraint on her part as it did on Stephanie's, if not more. But her sister was worth it.

She crawled onto the bed and sat down on her heels right behind the sitting girl.

Feeling inspired, she took hold of the bottom of Stephanie's white shirt.