All Comments on 'Tablet Master Ch. 03'

by Skellos

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disappointing

For a story that had such a great first chapter, you completely lost it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Summoning

The same words summon and return her to the tablet. Anyone can say the words to return her to the tablet. She has to stay in the tablet a day before being summoned again. These are the rules we've been given.

And yet you toss them out when Valsheen uses it. She's trying to kill the thief/rapist and is sent into the tablet and then suddenly summoned amongst the little group. Now if a day had actually passed you should have included something to that extent. As it is it feels to me like Valsheen teleported away and summons her as soon as he's in that meeting which is why she feels the pain from being outside her range so quickly and there's a single paragraph covering her ranting without a single hint at a significant amount of time passing. That really hurt the story in my opinion.

SkellosSkellosabout 5 years agoAuthor
Time Lapse

Indeed, a few days had passed actually and I didn't show it in the story. My bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkellos@Skellos
Senior Programmer and Wannabe Novelist. I write with passion and I love to 'Create' stuff. When it's not an application tool, it's a whole CMS, ERM or an entire Web Platform, and when I need a break from the Internet Programming world... I write stories, novels, and comic book...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES