Taboo 2013 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think, it was an offer to good to pass up, and I was so horny I wasn't even thinking about anything except cumming. I straddled her face and stuck my cock in her mouth. She reached up and grabbed my ass. She was pushing my cock further into her mouth until she was deep-throating my whole cock. She reached around gave my balls a little rub it felt good so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and made her suck my balls. They tightened up and I knew I was about to cum. I stood up on the bed stoking my cock. She responded knowing exactly what to do she sat up and closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. I finally climaxed. A hot stream of cum shot out of my cock and into her mouth. The second stream landed on her chin. The third didn't make it as far and landed on her tits. That was it, I was tapped. She looked up at me and I could see her swallow.

"Thank you Daddy." she purred as she rubbed the cum on her tits.

"Get out of here." I said. This couldn't become a habit. Someone would find out.

12