All Comments on 'Taboo: A Memoir Ch. 04-06'

by Tom_Hathaway

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful story!

Your writing is both erotic and poetic. Please keep this story going. I hope that Mom starts wearing nylons and garter belts to turn her son on even more. And the thought of her getting pregnant by him drives me wild with desire. Thanks for a great story!

syd_v63syd_v63over 13 years ago
Fact Check

First episode of Saturday Night Live was October 11, 1975, that being the case Six years has past for your characters from the end of Chapter 3 and the beginning of Chapter 4, making the character 24. Which means the whole stains on the carpet thing doesn't fit. My biggest issues with any story is the Suspension of Disbelief. I have to believe Superman can fly, Luke Skywalker can use the force and that someone would break Boundaries and Limits normally placed on them. For the most part you cover that well and the story is an enjoyable read. The characters are developing nicely and the relationship is progressing. Thirty-five years is a long time, with a great deal of history to cover. Although not a child of the sixty's I do remember Saturday Night Live in the mid 7o's so facts do become somewhat important in relating to time periods and what characters may or may not be facing.

Bottom line is I like your story keep up the good work but watch the facts

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
aside from the dates and details being off puting

it is all over the board trying to follow the internal time line. at one time it is mentioned how they settle in and establish a routine that works for them, she goes on the pill, and life settles down. yet the next sequence it is as if we are only one day after the concert, stress is building, and they are falling apart.

meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agreement

I agree with "rightbank". It seems to be all over the place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous