All Comments on 'Taboo Hypnosis 02'

by Templar_Writer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
papabeardougpapabeardougover 8 years ago
Super job and story

loved this a lot but names changed but story was the same. Only was mother doing hypnotize class instead of daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story was interesting and very different than most hypnotizing stories. Very good imagination and ideas. Maybe the son needs hormone type injections to make his cock longer / thicker for Mom and Adria to enjoy. Her husband needs to improve with his wife and maybe her husband and son can start screwing the daughter once she is on birth control. Please write another chapter or two as your story has much promise. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So-So

This, while interesting, is entirely predictable. It is almost a copy of the story "Taboo Hypnosis", with only minor changes. I really like the subject, but you really need to write a "new story" when you write a "new story". I am thinking that reading ch.o3 and ch. 04 will be a total waste of time now that I've read the first two. Like I said, good stories, but just the same they are the same story. Most sex stories are pretty much the same, too, but they differ in very important details. This one differs only in characters and in what order she carrys out her desires.

MrBill36MrBill36over 5 years ago
OMG

Wow, if it were really so easy, I’m sure a lot more people would be trying this. What a fantasy. Just think, all the people in the world could be fucking all the time and everybody could be eternally happy and every body would have an eternal smile on their face. I’d love to live in an atmosphere where you could fuck any one you wanted to, whenever you wanted to, as often as you wanted to - Wow!

Good story, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep trying, maybe some day you'll be a writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous