Taboo Hypnosis 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave the plug in and only take it out tomorrow morning. Now, honey clean up, especially your toys, and remember your instructions, including ignoring nudity and sex around here."

"Yes, mistress." Sabina left the room feeling satisfied, but eager for when she would be along with her husband. Sabina considered how to approach her husband about hypnotizing him. While making dinner she despaired of being able to convince him, but then a though struck her, when in bed they usually talked, well she talked and he usually fell asleep. That would be perfect, talk him into a trance and then she could find out why he only wanted sex so rarely.

That night Sabina lay in bed waiting for her husband. At last he arrived she was about ready to burst and launched into her day, minus the sex naturally. He nodded and occasionally said "uh-huh" as he usually did, but then he went quiet, sooner than usual. Sabina turned to him and listened to his breathing, it was shallow and even, just like her children had been, but she had to be sure.

"Colin, can you hear me?" His voice came in the usual monotone that she had come to associate with those hypnotized and his breathing didn't change.

"Yes, Sabina I hear you." Sabina smiled and almost cried out for joy.

"From now on when you are in a trance you will call me mistress and only remember what happens in a trance when you are in a trance. When I take your hand and call you my "pet" you will return to this trance state. Any sex or nudity occurring you will ignore. Do you understand, pet?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Now, pet why are we having less and less sex, have you lost interest in me?"

"No, mistress I am still as in love with you as ever, but these days I'm just so stressed and tired that it's hard to feel much interest in sex. Also I never had much interest to begin with, I mainly had sex for children and to make you happy."

"From now on you will get enough sleep, you will find time to de-stress and you see the doctor about improving your health. Finally each day I will send you naughty photos of myself, you will enjoy, but be careful to prevent anyone from seeing, you will not touch yourself until we are alone. However you will think about what we will do when we are alone, feel free to fantasize and tell me about your fantasies." Sabina undressed as she thought about exactly what she wanted to do with him.

"Undress, pet." As soon as he had undressed and returned to his position lying on the bed Sabina straddled his face. "Use your tongue and lips to get me off, pet." As she worked her pussy over his face, he used his lips to spread her lips and inserted his tongue into her pussy. From this position she felt his tongue reaching further into her pussy than anything but her fingers had. Sabina felt his tongue moving around in her pussy and moaned as she felt her orgasm approach. Sabina rode him harder until she felt her orgasm hit and settled down onto his face to catch her breath. She climbed off of him and noticed his cock was erect, while not as big as Aden, she still wanted it.

Laying down on her stomach beside him she stroked his cock and took the head into her mouth. Sabina sucked and worked her way down the shaft, she had little experience, but he wasn't too thick, with patience she soon realized that her nose was nestled in his pubic hair. Smiling slightly Sabina started moving up and down his shaft, out until just the head was in her mouth, then all the way in. Colin's breathing became faster and he moaned occasionally, soon he was tensing up.

Sabina stopped, worried that if he came too soon, he might not be able to get it up for hours, and she didn't want to wait. She let the cock slip from her mouth and moved to straddle him, then she reached behind to move his cock along her pussy, before carefully pushing it inside, she was so wet that it went in easily. Once it was all the way in she moaned feeling him fill her and then she began moving up and down thrusting him in and out of her. Sabina felt even better than when she was riding his face and rode him harder. She was soon lost feeling the cock fill her and her approaching orgasm. Sabina soon felt her orgasm crashing through her and she settled onto him leaning forward. When she was satisfied she climbed off of him, realizing as she did so that he had cum as well, she hadn't noticed in the midst of her own orgasm. Sabina cleaned them both and instructed Colin to dress. Sabina settled into bed and was soon asleep, happily content, knowing that the future was looking better again.

The next day Sabina woke with a smile on her face, looking over she saw that her husband was still sleeping, she almost jumped as she saw the clock, but remembered that he had the day off, in fact everyone was home today. Sabina wasn't sure why her children weren't taking advantage of their day off to be with friends, but she didn't care at the moment. She realized that despite have sex with all three of them, she was now very horny. So, she decided that after a good breakfast she would have fun with them.

As she prepared breakfast, a new thought occurred to her, why not have them all together? Sabina put new vigor into preparing breakfast. Once breakfast was ready she let them know to come down to eat. Breakfast was uneventful, the conversation didn't really interest Sabina as she was more concerned with what would happen later on. She only bothered to ask about their plans for the day and they indicated that they would be home all day. Finally breakfast was finished and once everything had been cleaned up, Sabina waited to be sure that each would be separate from one another.

First she went to her son and put her hand on his shoulder calling him "sugar", she did the same with her daughter, calling her "honey" and finally she went to her husband, taking his hand and called him "pet". The instructions for all of them were the same, undress and wait in the master bedroom. Once she joined them in her room she began thinking, what did she want to do with them, she hadn't fantasized in years as she usually just thought about sex with her husband and they just had missionary. She began to think about the porn that her son had been watching and a though, if guys watch two women together, might a woman want to see two men together?

"Sugar, pet kiss each other, with tongues, really get into it." Colin and Aden approached one another and began kissing, the use of their tongues obvious. Soon they were even embracing each other as well, seemingly lost in the passion. Sabina sat down on the bed, enjoying the show. "Sugar, pet start stroking each other as well and honey on your knees, my pussy needs attention from your tongue." Colin and Aden continued kissing as they stroked each other's cock and Adria sunk to her knees between Sabina's legs. Sabina felt the tongue exploring her pussy and put her hands to Adria's head as if to pull her tongue deeper. Sabina's juices flowed as Adria occasionally made contact wither her clit. As she watched the show before her, Sabina decided that she wanted them to go further.

"Sugar, down on your knees, suck on pet's cock, but don't cum, pet." Aden sunk to his knees taking Colin's cock into his mouth, he was no expert, but he nonetheless continued to take it deeper into his mouth. Sabina felt her juices flowing as she watched her son take her husband's cock in his mouth, saliva dripping onto his chin. However it was soon not enough for her.

"Sugar, lie down on the bed next to me and pet go down on him." Aden laid down on the bed next to her and Colin got down on his knees next to Adria and began working his son's cock into his mouth. Sabina watched and a though struck her. "Don't forget his ass pet." Colin's tongue trailed down Aden's cock and balls until he reached his ass, dipping his tongue inside. Soon he was going back and forth between sucking Aden's cock and tongue fucking his ass. Sabina couldn't decide which was hotter, two women having sex or two men and didn't really care.

"Pet fuck him hard until you cum." Colin lined up his cock with Aden's ass and pushed, it didn't go in right away, but in time Aden's ass surrendered and the cock went in. Colin hesitated a moment after his cock was all the way in before thrusting in and out. Sabina moaned as she watched in amazement at her husband fucking their son's ass. Sabina continued to watch as Colin suddenly tensed up and made one last hard thrust into Aiden's ass, before pulling out. Sabina had a naughty thought.

"Honey clean pet's cock and sugar's ass." Sabina was a little disappointed when Adria stopped licking, but enjoyed watching Adria cleaning Colin's cock. When she was convinced that his cock was clean she turned to Aden's ass and began sucking cum out of his ass, swallowing as she did so. Once she stopped, as he was clean, Sabina pulled her back to her pussy.

"Continue honey, now pet on your hands and knees, sugar fuck him until you cum." Adria returned to licking her pussy and Colin got down on all fours, while Aden began working his cock into his ass. Just as with Aden's ass it didn't yield right away, but again it yielded and soon he was thrusting way into Colin's ass. Suddenly Sabina felt herself cumming and noticed Aden cumming as well. After she recovered from what felt like an explosive orgasm, Sabina got down onto her knees and took Aden's cock into her mouth swirling her tongue around it. When she was satisfied that he was clean she turned to her husband's ass sucking and swallowing. Sabina moaned, her son's cum was delicious and her husband's ass had its own delicious flavor. Sabina looked at her husband's ass and smiled.

"Stand up sugar." Sabina lay down on the bed. "Sugar fuck me." Aden thrust into her hard. Sabina felt herself filled more completely than at any time in her life. Sabina moaned loudly as he thrust into her, it was incredible, but she wanted more. "Stop, sugar, pet, honey loosen up my ass." Aden pulled out and the other two used tongues and fingers to spread her ass wider. When she could stand it no longer she pushed them away.

"Honey lie down next to me and pet go down on her. Sugar fuck my ass." Adria got into position and Colin went between her legs, tongue out, while Aden lined up his cock with her ass. Sabina's ass hurt but then the head popped in. The pain lessened as she began to feel really good. Then he pushed all the way in and the pleasure she felt before was nothing compared to this full feeling.

Aden fill her ass more than he had filled her pussy, the feeling was beyond any other sexual pleasure that she had ever felt. Soon Sabina felt him swell inside and then he came, she felt his cum flowing into her. The feeling of his cum sent her over the edge. This orgasm was not like any other she had ever experienced, it was so powerful that as she opened her eyes she realized that she had passed out and the other three were looking at her for direction.

"Clean up everyone and meet me in the living room." Once in the living room she decided that some changes were in order, after some basics for preventing pregnancy with their dates, she decided for some fun instructions.

"Pet you work on renewing your sexual interest. Honey you will talk freely to me about your fantasies, and work on giving me new ideas to try when we're all together. Sugar you will turn your fantasies to me. Honey you will convince Yuki to let me hypnotize her. Finally none you will worry about modesty when only the four of us are here or I say otherwise."

The End

12