Taboo Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We grabbed a small table next to the bar and then Rick asked the bartender for some menus. Before long we were snacking on something called Conch Fritters (quite tasty actually) and Rick was sipping on another beer and I had a soda.

Again, I was surprised how smooth and easy our conversation was; especially given our age difference. But then I have a favorite uncle whom I converse with this easily. Well, except that I'm not ever thinking about jumping my uncle's bones. That was clearly on my mind at this moment; although, as those lustful thoughts about Rick were running through my mind, a large pang of guilt was also running through my mind. I have a boyfriend and Rick is married. Not to mention probably twice my age.

Through the course of conversation, I discovered Rick is 42-years-old, his wife is 43 and their son is 19 and attending Virginia Tech. Rick and his wife have been married for 20 years this month and this vacation is a sort of anniversary celebration for them. They married right after Rick graduated college and she became pregnant almost right away he told me with a little chuckle and a smile that could melt metal. I later found out the chuckle was due to the fact his wife-to-be was actually pregnant at his college commencement. It was a secret they never told anyone in their families.

We talked for over an hour and Rick had another beer or two. Then he said, "Hey listen; we have a house we rented just a few blocks from here. It has a pool and is completely surrounded by privacy fence. You want to go there and catch some sun? Maybe take a lap or two around the pool? It's much more private than here at the beach and we can walk there in about ten minutes."

I hesitated. That could really be misconstrued as inappropriate. But who is here to jump to that conclusion? Who would know? Could this man be lying to me? Was this all a setup? But my internal warning bells were not going off. Maybe it was because my internal arousal was. Nonsense; I'm sure this is all completely innocent. "Okay!" I said with much more enthusiasm than I intended.

When we got there, it was just as Rick described only somewhat bigger. When we walked through the privacy fence there was a wooden deck immediately in front of a door that would lead into the kitchen. The deck had the rudimentary furnishings of a porch deck; table, chairs, umbrella. The house itself was two stories, the master bedroom upstairs with a balcony overlooking a concrete deck and a large, in ground pool. The downstairs had a spacious living room with French doors that opened onto the pool deck and sturdy, tropical looking wood and cushioned furniture.

We walked through the house and out onto the pool deck. "Can I get you some water or something to drink?" He asked. It was hot in the mid-afternoon sun so I gladly accepted the water. When he returned from fetching two bottles of water, I had placed my bag next to one of the lounge chairs (much nicer than the beach lounges I discovered; wooden with outdoor padded cushions), had placed my towel at the top of the chair, my shorts were already off and I was hesitating about pulling off my top and exposing my breasts to Rick. I know I already had at the beach but this was different. We were in private now where no one else would see them. I'm being silly I thought; he didn't even look at them when we were on the beach. Then I swooped my tank top over my head.

"No need to be shy," Rick said, clearly having seen me hesitate. His shirt was already off and lying on the lounge chair next to the one I had chosen. "No one can see you thanks to the privacy fence." With that he untied his swim trunks and let them drop to the deck.

He did it so nonchalantly like it was the most normal thing in the world. Then he casually stepped out of them, not even glancing my way to see what must have been complete shock on my face. He was completely tan except where his bathing suit had been. But the thing that grabbed my immediate attention was his big cock. In a state of half flaccid, half erect it was still many times larger than Dan's. Not that Dan has a small penis by any stretch. Dan's penis is long and thin; a boys penis. Rick's was a man's cock. It was long and thick with a big, bulbous, purple head and a weird looking vein that zigzagged a little off center of the top from the tip to his pubic nest. That was something else different; Dan kept his pubes completely shaved. Rick had a wiry mess of brown and gray pubic hairs that matched the hair on his chest. Below that nest of pubes was a scrotum sack twice the size of Dan's.

He began to rub suntan lotion all over his body and even gave his beautiful cock a tug or two as he lathered it. It became a little more erect and a little bigger when he did. "Feel free to get an all over tan if you like. I promise no one will see you and you can relax and enjoy it. My wife loves to nude sunbathe out here. We try to rent this house whenever we come down."

Why not? I pushed my bikini bottoms down over my thighs and they fell to the ground. For the first time ever, I was naked before someone other than my boyfriend or doctor. Also, for the first time, Rick seemed to notice me; but in a clinical sort of way. After quickly looking me over he asked, "Do you have a good suntan lotion? Those areas never exposed before are going to burn fast."

"SPF20," I answered more calmly than the way I felt. Inside was a boiling mixture of excitement, extreme arousal, fear, thrill and just a tinge of guilt but the guilt was quickly being overtaken by pure lust.

"Here," he said tossing me a tube. "Better try at least 40 on some places; trust me."

I obediently began to rub the lotion on my boobs then around my crotch and inner thighs. I could feel my pussy dripping with excitement. As I rubbed the lotion in and around my bush, it was all I could do not to use a finger to gauge how wet I had become.

As he finished up rubbing lotion on himself, I was beginning to lie face down on the lounge chair.

"Here," he said again, "Let me get your back and the backs of your legs for you. Then you can do me."

With no protest from me he walked over, cock swinging left to right as he did, and picked up the tube squeezing its contents into his hand. Slowly and gently he began to rub the back of my neck, my shoulders, upper back, lower back, my butt...

"Do you want me to get the backs of your legs too?" he asked politely.

I was lost somewhere between arousal, contentment and extreme relaxation. I simply nodded and made a sound indicating I would like that very much. Rick began at my heels, then my calves and finally my thighs. I had been keeping my feet and knees tightly locked together so as not to expose too much of what was now my dripping privates. But Rick gently pulled them apart and began to rub the insides of my thighs. Rick now had a full view of everything, including how wet I was. The thought of that and the thought of his bare cock being only inches away from my exposed pussy almost sent me into orgasm with just his touch on the backs of my thighs.

Yes, just the touch of his hands on the backs of my thighs which I somehow had not noticed had become the insides of my thighs. As he rubbed higher his fingertips began to inadvertently make contact with my vagina. Or was it intentional? I didn't care; I just wanted him to keep doing it.

Before I realized what was happening, Rick was rubbing my pussy square on with his hand. Instead of protesting, I made a slight moan... and then another one. After a minute I finally collected myself enough to say stop but even before the word could form on my lips, I felt a finger slip inside of me... and then a second one. He slid his fingers in and out of me five or six times sliding them right over my G spot. I came instantly burying my face in my towel so as not to alert the entire island of Key West what was going on. Then suddenly Rick stopped and pulled his fingers out of me. "Okay, my turn."

Rick lay face down on his lounger. Like the way he did with me, I began to rub the lotion at the base of his neck and shoulders. Unlike him, I decided to be a little adventurous and I straddled his upper thighs rubbing my pubes on his butt as I reached up to rub lotion on his upper back. If he liked or disliked this was hard to tell. He made no sounds at all and no movement. For me it was setting off fireworks all through my body. I was naked, on top of a man, who by the way is a year older than my dad, and rubbing lotion into his actual muscles, not the gangly muscles of a teenage boy.

As I started on his heels moving upward, Rick parted his thighs the same way he had parted mine. Between his thighs, his cock was pointing straight down and his balls above. Out of excitement, I think I rubbed up his thighs much quicker than he did mine just so I could touch his beautiful penis. Before I knew what I was doing, I was cupping it and rubbing it with my palm wishing he were on his back so I could grab a good hold and give him a proper stroking. Then, just as he did to me, I suddenly just stopped. I went back to my chair and laid facedown.

Nothing more was said between us for about 30 minutes. I was beginning to wonder if this was all that would happen. Maybe nothing more should happen. This already went way too far for both of us. But did I want more?

"I think I might need a little more on my back," I said finally breaking the silence. I saw him stand up and reach for the tube of lotion. This time, when he approached, there was no need for him to push my legs apart. I spread them willingly, hooking both feet over the edge of the lounge chair. This time, unable to straddle me like I did him because my legs were spread, he knelt on the lounge chair between my open thighs and placed his big dick on the top of my butt. As he leaned over to begin rubbing my neck and shoulders, I could feel his cock sliding back and forth across my butt crack growing hard as steel as he did.

He shifted his body lower to reach my center and lower back and, as he did, his cock fell between my legs. I could feel the tip of it banging into my outer lips each time he reached up my back with his hands. Suddenly he stopped rubbing my back. The lotion tube fell to the ground next to me. I went to look back at him to see what was happening but before I could, I knew what was happening. Rick had stopped applying lotion and now had his cock in his right hand and was aiming square at my pussy. Before I could say a word, I felt that big purple tip separate my petals and pop inside. Only the tip made it and got stuck but that was enough to send me over the edge already. Burying my head in my towel, I came again and then again. There was so much juice from my orgasms that Rick managed to stretch out my tiny hole a little further and another inch of him slipped inside.

Within a minute or two, all of his cock was inside of me and it felt glorious! Rick filled my body and touched places inside that have never been touched before. I wasn't even aware sex could feel this way. I swear I was cumming on every third or fourth stroke.

After a few minutes, Rick stopped and pulled out of me. I immediately felt a sense of loss and need at the same time. I turned to see what was going on and he kind of chuckled and said, "Sorry, this position is killing my knees." Then he swooped me up in his strong arms and carried me over to the picnic table where he gently laid me on my back. I spread my legs wide giving him full access. Then, instead of just burying his cock in me again, he hunched down and began to lick my slit from top to bottom swirling his tongue around my clit and sending me over the moon again. As I came I howled at the top of my lungs. Rick stopped and placed a finger over his lips as I placed my hand over my mouth. Then he reached over to his lounge chair and grabbed his towel, handing it to me. I put the towel in my mouth as he went back to work, this time burying his tongue right inside my hole.

On about my third orgasm to Rick's oral administrations, I stopped him. I needed him inside of me; badly! "Fuck me!" I told him! I couldn't believe I had said that. I have always been a good girl. My nickname in high school was goodie-two-shoes. I might think about swearing and I might think about sex but I never say or do anything vulgar. Now I not only said fuck but I was fucking a complete stranger that was old enough to be my dad and married to someone else. This didn't make me feel guilty; it made me even more aroused. It was my first experience with the thrill of doing something so taboo.

Rick didn't say a word; he just stood between my thighs and began rubbing his dickhead up and down my slit. I was so wet I could hear the slurping sounds my pussy was making as he played with it with his cock tip. Finally, when I couldn't take it anymore, I reached down, grabbed his cock with my own hands and pulled him into my vagina. This time he didn't have to work to get it inside; I was so turned on he stretched me wide open and slipped all the way in.

As he began a steady rhythm, I tilted my head forward to watch him sliding in and out of my body. It was super erotic and I couldn't help reaching a hand down and feeling for myself where our flesh met. This seemed to send Rick over the edge. With my right index finger, I brushed a fingernail across the bottom of his shaft as it pumped in and out of me. Before I knew it, Rick exploded, slamming his cock deep inside of me as his balls erupted with rope after rope of hot semen into my belly. And that's when it hit me... no condom.

With his cock still buried in me and coming down from his massive orgasm, Rick noticed the look of worry bordering on panic on my face. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm not on birth control."

"Really," he said a little too casually. "What about you and your boyfriend?"

"I've never had sex before without a condom", I said with a little panic still growing inside.

"Hey, don't worry. I had a vasectomy years ago."

Suddenly my panic began to subside. I have to admit, I really liked having sex without a condom and this was the very first time I ever had a load of cum inside of me. It felt great! Not only could I feel the hot jizz spraying into me, I could feel his shaft pulsating as it injected me full of semen. I was so happy it was this man and not Dan to be the first. I should feel really bad admitting that but for some reason, I do not.

We both looked down at our joined bodies, his brown/gray pubes entwined with my reddish/blonde ones. His cock was growing soft, I could feel it and soon it dropped out of me with a plopping sound. As he backed away, I climbed off the table and hunched down, pulling him back. This is something I've never done before but I was feeling dirty and nasty and loving it! As he came near me, I put his cum covered cock in my mouth and sucked him clean, tasting both his cum and my pussy juice together!

As I sucked him, my legs were spread and I didn't even notice his sperm had started to drip out of me and then it began to gush out leaving a big puddle between my feet on the concrete deck. We both looked down and saw it at the same time and started to laugh. Then he said it was his turn and, before I knew what was happening, he'd picked me up again and laid me back on the table with my legs spread wide. At this point he began to eat me out again sending me over the top for the strongest orgasm of my life!

We took a dip in the pool to clean off then Rick suggested we go in the house where we can be as noisy as we want. We had sex again on the bed in the master bedroom. This time I rode on top, a position I had never tried with Dan. I was amazed at how easy it was to orgasm in this position, not that I ever have problems in that department. While I was bucking and slamming my hips into Rick, my cell phone rang. It was Dan calling to say they were just getting in to port and he caught a sailfish but his dad had no luck. At least that is what was on the voicemail. He also said they had to clean up and stop for dinner so he didn't expect to be back for about three hours or so.

Rick and I were lying naked, sweaty and spent on the bed after our third round while I listened to the voicemail.

"He said they'll be back in three hours," I told Rick as I listened to the voicemail.

"The phone rang an hour ago so you have about two left," Rick pointed out.

"No, I only have one. I need to go home and shower and clean all of our sex smells off before they get back. Dan is very jealous and he will notice."

"You can always shower here," Rick suggested with a grin. Then we fucked in the shower.

Rick didn't have a car because his wife had it up in Miami so I called a Maxi Taxi and got back to the condo about ten minutes before Dan and his dad showed up. When they asked me how my day ways I lied my ass off. Something else I never do. It was an extraordinarily out of character day for me. I told them I had my usual day, time at the beach, window shopping, had dinner at the Roof Top Café and enjoyed the sunset festivities in Mallory Square. Both men were so tired, they just went to bed. Dan fell asleep without even wanting sex which means he was really tired.

The next morning I woke early. Dan and his dad were still sleeping soundly. I showered quickly, threw on a short skirted summer dress without a bra or panties but put the panties in my bag for later. Then I called a Maxi Taxi and waited in the drive. The night before, Rick and I had exchanged phone numbers, he gave me more money for cab fare and told me to stop by today since his wife wouldn't be back until that evening if I had an opportunity to get away alone. This was as good of an opportunity as I was going to get. I could just tell Dan and his dad I went out to breakfast with some leftover money his dad had given me. In fact, that is what I wrote on the note I left on the table. Once in the Taxi, I texted Rick to let him know I was on the way.

When he greeted me, he was still in his boxer shorts. We kissed deeply, tongues tasting each other's mouths like two lovers who were separated for a long time. The he lifted up my skirt, picked me up and put me on the dining room table, dropped his boxers and slowly started to slide his erection into my hungry vagina. About three orgasms for me later, his dick accidentally popped out just as he was building up his own orgasm and his sperm shot out all over my belly and my dress. As I figured by the amount of cum inside of my last night, Rick is a very heavy cummer and it turned out, I was right. I was going to have to change this dress as soon as I got back before Dan noticed the cum stains.

One hour was as long as I dared to stay away. Just before I left, we had one more opportunity to fuck. Only this time, it wasn't a fuck. We made love, slowly and with heavy kissing and passion. On my back, on the bed where Rick undoubtedly makes love to his wife and with Rick on top of me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his thighs while he slowly thrust in and out of my body. I kept my legs wrapped around him that way then placed both hands on his buttocks, pulling him deep as he shot his final load of sperm deep into my womb.

We just laid there like that for what seemed like hours but was probably only ten minutes. His cock still all the way up in me, our eyes locked on each other; kissing and tearful goodbyes. I had known him for less than 24 hours and had already shared everything with him and I was in love with him. Forbidden love between a young college bound girl and a middle-aged man.

It was just before 10 am when the Maxi Taxi brought me back to the condo. The guys weren't even up yet. I took another shower and changed out of my cum stained summer dress and into some shorts and a tank top, hiding the soiled dress in my travel bag. 30 minutes later, Dan was awake and feeling amorous. We had sex but it wasn't nearly the same. I had to hide my face while we were making it so Dan wouldn't see I was near to being in tears. It wasn't because of guilt that I felt this way, it was because I was mourning the loss of a life that can never be. I missed Rick's experienced love making and the feel of his bare cock inside me and I really missed feeling his sperm deep inside which, with every pump of Dan's cock, was now leaking out onto the bed sheets. Afterward, Dan thought the huge wet spot I left in the bed was because I was really turned on. He would never know it was the semen of my one time, summer love.