Taboo Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our last evening in Key West before heading home, Dan and his dad and I went down to Mallory Square to watch the sunset festivities for one last time. While walking along the promenade, I happened to glimpse a middle aged man I once knew intimately as Rick. He was there with a very striking brunette who held his hand in the intimate way lovers who have been married for a long time but still have that spark hold hands. I thought he had glimpsed me too but maybe not. A few minutes later all heads in the crowd turned to watch the sun melt into the Gulf of Mexico but two heads did not turn. I looked over and saw Rick and he was looking back at me, his wife still holding his hand but looking out towards the sun. Dan, also holding my hand was so entranced by the sunset that he never noticed the locked gaze between me and my one time older lover. Rick made a big smile at me and winked. Blushing, I made a big smile at him and winked back.