Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

What's that you say? You want to know how the pictures turn out? Well wonder no more because we have the answers! We cater the pictures to the tastes of your sons, take a look!"

Daniel rolled down the screen and saw several posed pictures of various women. There was a picture of a brunette mom wearing a Ben 10 shirt and nothing else; a busty blond mom dressed as Power Girl; an African-American mom posing topless; a mature raven-haired mother covering her breasts and vagina with her son's football jersey and, finally, a redheaded mother with cake smeared all over her chest, wearing a party hat and kneeling down beneath a banner which read "Happy Birthday Timmy!"

As Daniel continued to scroll down the screen, he saw even more writing:

"THIS JUST IN! We have a new service! We will now TAPE you sexy mothers having sex! You tell us the location, and we'll make it happen. Oh, I hear some whispers. What's that you say? You can make your own sex tapes? Well can you cater to the boy's needs? Will you go through all that hassle of taping it, saving it on DVD, video and/or emailing it to him? Let us tell you what we can do:

Sit down interview -- learning just what your son would like to see in a sex tape featuring his mother

The right setting -- you want to create the feel of a seedy motel? We can do that! A lavish 5-star hotel? We can do that too! Any ideas? We WANT to hear them!

Still not sold? STILL? Well read this testimonial!"

A picture of a blond busty mom dressed as a cowgirl -- complete with chaps, a Stetson hat, a tiny coat and a peashooter -- appeared on screen. What she said proved to be very interesting:

"Well I tell ya what, when my boy found out bout his old mama's 'embarrassing modelling past,' well he got a cucumber his pants bigger than you find in a jumbomart! We made love that night that tore the ol shack down! I say a boy can't get a better eighteenth birthday!"

Daniel got to the end of the page and read the final paragraph:

"Well we can't say anymore, now can we? If you're a mother here in Tabootopia, we got two words for you: do it! We got offices in Our Haven and New Babylon, contact us right away for any questions you may have... Doh! Oh how rude of us. All this writing, and we never told you our name! Oh my! Well, to close off, I'll tell you who we are, we are ETERNAL SNAPSHOT.

Hope to hear from ya soon!"

After Daniel had finished reading, he suddenly felt a cold chill run down his back. He turned around, looked through the door's rectangle window, and saw a suit-clad woman hovering around outside. She locked eyes with Daniel, moved to the side, and lightly tapped on the door.

Mr. Kāmukatā opened the door, spoke quietly with the woman, turned around and said, "Daniel, this woman wants to talk to you."

Brian slapped his friend on the back and grinned. "Yo you're getting some pussy, my brutha."

Daniel gave him a meek smile, grabbed his bag and walked out the room. Though he was excited at getting picked by this woman, he also felt strangely nervous.

He walked into the hallway and got a look at her. The first thing he noticed was her icy, dark, stare, examining him with an almost expressionless face. She was 5'6 with two-inch jet-black heels, had pearly white creamy skin, perfectly immaculate brown hair tied into a ponytail, with a petite, well-matured figure, wearing a stylish tight black suit jacket with a white shirt underneath, along with a snug-fitting long black skirt and black stockings.

"Hello. I'm Ruth Vanderbosch." She spoke in a monotone voice.

"H-hi, I'm Daniel."

She didn't respond; she just looked at him, totally stone-faced.

"Is, is there something you want from me Ma'am? Because I'm good with anything you want... from me."

She took a step closer to Daniel, looked him right in the eyes, and then swiftly grabbed his dick with her left hand.

"Whoa!" he gasped when he felt her cold sharp fingers fondling his private parts, getting erect as she twiddled her thumb around his dick. She was getting a good measure of her subject.

"Hmm," she whispered to herself. "...that's just the size I'm looking for, unimposing, just at the right size for...yes." She released her grip, with her expression remaining the same.

"Come. My house," she commanded.

"R-right."

She turned around and strode quickly to the exit. Daniel walked behind her and got a good look at her backside; he was quite surprised that a short, slim woman like her had such a round full-figured butt.

She walked out the school, to her car and unlocked the front door.

"Sit in the back."

"Yeah, ok." In Tabootopia, it's ok to get in the cars of strange women.

Daniel took his seat in the Range Rover as Ruth started the ignition. It was all going so fast; he had only just met her and was already in her car, going to her house.

She put her seatbelt on and adjusted her front mirror. "There are some magazines there. You may masturbate to those as we make the drive; I find that boys your age can't keep it up as long."

Daniel looked down and saw some crumpled up issues of Weekly Moaning and Weekly Incest. "Umm, I'll be ok."

Though he had no desire to pleasure himself in the car, one issue of Weekly Incest did catch his eye: on the cover was Ms. Everest, she was topless, her melon-sized breasts held in her hands, her hair in a 80's-style perm, bright red lipstick applied, high amounts of blush on her cheeks, wearing tight pink panties with the letters 'I.C' emblazoned on the front. She was standing behind a neon-pink background and in-between what seemed to be a doorway. The headline read: "The Next BIG Thing? Two reasons why we love Ms. Everest."

Ruth quickly backed her car out and drove out of Kay Parker High School.

"Umm, Ma'am, may I ask where you live?"

"Not far...Are you erect?"

"Yes Ma'am..."

"Do you need me to sign a form for taking you out of school?"

"No Ma'am, the school is pretty lax about these type of things."

"Right...any medical issues I need to know of?"

"No Ma'am." Daniel had never met someone who was so formal about sex.

"Good. Feel free to keep yourself aroused, but please don't touch me as I am driving.

"Y-yes Ma'am..."Daniel kept his hands to himself and waited quietly as she drove him to her house.

***

Twenty minutes later, they had reached Ruth's home. It was a yellow and black bungalow with a porch, freshly cut grass, trim hedges and one oak tree in the left corner. Ruth walked up the stone steps, opened the door and went inside. Daniel followed her in.

"Shoes off," she said as soon as he entered inside her cosy, single-story, home.

Daniel obliged and took his shoes off, Ruth did the same.

"Take your clothes off, put them in the basket, sit on the couch." After giving her orders, Ruth strolled into the hallway and went into another room.

Daniel approached the living-area, went towards the wooden table, and saw a straw basket and a neatly folded white towel. Daniel took all his clothes off, put them in the basket, and then sat on the plastic-covered crimson couch. To the right of him was a window, and to the far left was a dining table. He wondered who else lived with Ruth.

A thought went into Daniel's mind as he sat there, naked in front of the television: he remembered what Björn told him about daytime Tabootopia TV. Daniel grabbed the remote, looked around, hit the switch and turned it to Channel 7. The show was coming back from commercial; there was two white British ladies sitting there, talking to each other in what seemed to a house setting.

"Hiya, Sally and Mandy back with you."

Sally, wearing a cleavage bearing cream dress, was a mature, 50-something, 5'5, spiky haired blond woman who had a permanent grin on her face, while Mandy, who wore a tight purple jumper and blue jeans, was in her mid-30's, 5'6, had long brown hair and proportionately large breasts.

"Hiya, welcome back. Now, Mandy, you conducted a cheeky little experiment with our boys. It involved that Mother's Choice lingerie that's been all the rage recently; it's apparently been built just for mothers and increases their sexual appeal. We here at the show wanted to test how effective it actually is."

"That's right Sally, we wanted to see how responsive the boys are to the lingerie. The test was to see if we could get them boys doing chores -- I'm sure many of you mums out there can relate to that one! So I went to go ask the boys, made sure to put me make-up on, got me best dress on, ya know, seeing if I can get their motor going: let's see how it went."

They cut to a living room where two guys were laying about. One of them -- medium-length brown hair, medium-height, wearing a dark t-shirt, with matching cargo pants --was sitting on the couch. The other guy -- short blond hair, also of medium-height, wearing a red and black jumper with blue jeans -- was sitting on the floor.

Mandy walked into the room wearing a form-fitting black strapy sun-dress with flat shoes and some light make-up.

"Hello boys," she said in a seductive tone. "Boys, could you do me a big, big favour and please go clean your rooms for me...I'll be just ever so grateful."

They both looked at her and quietly grunted.

"Yeah, sure," mumbled the blond one.

"Do it later," grumbled the brown haired son.

Mandy folded her arms and left in a huff. They left the camera lingering on the two boys as Mandy provided a voiceover.

"Now that didn't work out well did it? So let's see what happens when I take me kit-off and use the Mother's Choice."

The boys were still in the same spots, still lounging around. Mandy walked in the room wearing just the lingerie. She wore a bright red lace-trim bra which had a little bow in the centre, along with a matching, tight thong which had a delicate lace trim finish and tiny ribbons on the sides. This time, the boys immediately stood to attention; they turned and looked at her with their mouths wide-open.

"Boys, go clean those rooms," she said with a smirk.

They stood up and rushed out the room, tripping over each other as they kept their gazes stuck on Mandy.

After they had left, Mandy turned around and slapped her ample behind. "That's how a mother does it!"

They cut back to the studio after the piece had finished.

"Really interesting Mandy, very interesting. From what I seen, I think that lingerie really brought out your womanly, motherly, figure, don't you think?"

"Aw I agree, no doubt, the bright colours and the like really do work well. I must say I was sceptical at first, but now I give Mother's Choice a proper thumbs-up."

"Go on, tell me: you have a lil shag with the boys afterward?" asked Sally with a cheeky grin.

"Only a quick one," she replied with a giggle, "one-after-the-other, you know those boys never like to share."

"Oh that reminds me: Son, come down here!"

The blond son walked into camera range; he was fully naked.

"He always wants his blowjob at this time, excuse me," Sally pulled her dress off, revealing her wonderful large mature breasts, got on her knees and began casually sucking her son off.

Daniel was mesmerised by what he was watching, but quickly switched it off when he heard the faint sound of footsteps. He sat there, calming his nerves, looking straight ahead. He turned around when he felt Ruth's presence behind her. He gasped at what he saw.

Ruth was in her lingerie: a black, lacy designer bra which accentuated her round, delicate breasts, along with matching stockings, suspenders and the only piece of underwear appropriate for an ass as round and delicious as hers: a low-rise, slim-string thong.

"Ready?" she calmly asked.

"Umm, yep."

She tilted her head down. "Hmm, sufficiently aroused I see...good. Stay there, I'll get on top."

Daniel looked out the window. "Umm, Ma'am, you think it's ok if we do it right next to this window?"

Ruth turned her head and rubbed her back. "I don't mind, I have no objection with them watching."

"Yes Ma'am." Daniel sensed that Ruth had a little bit of an exhibitionist streak.

Ruth grabbed a nearby condom and tossed it to Daniel. He tore it off and put it on. She then untied her thong to reveal her neatly shaven vagina. She got closer to Daniel and got prepared to insert herself in.

"Put your hands where I can see them, no sudden moves."

"Y-yes Ma'am." Daniel put his hands up and rested them on the couch cushions.

She put her cold hands down on his legs, her knees on the couch, and inserted Daniel's cock inside her.

"Ohhhhh," he quietly groaned.

She closed her eyes and had a look of serene pleasure as she gently swivelled her hips around, bobbing her body on his member.

"Slap my butt with your left hand, once."

Daniel moved his arm and lightly smacked Ruth's left ass-cheek.

"Good, now the other, don't cop a feel!"

He nodded and followed her instructions, quickly slapping her delicious derrière with his right hand.

"...Good."

She looked into the distance as she continued to ride him. Daniel felt like he was being used for Ruth's sexual pleasure, almost like an object, but he didn't mind.

As Ruth came close to her climax, she let out murmured groans, "Oh my, oh my."

She pushed her hands down on his chest, put herself deeper, and reached her peek.

"Hmmm," she said with her mouth closed.

Daniel cummed when he felt her hands dig into his chest. He tried to be polite and hid his pleasure.

Ruth took a few seconds to compose herself, and then, said with only the slightest hint of a smile, "You would make a fine son." She lightly tapped him on his cheek and took herself out of him.

"Was that it?" was his initial thought, but he kept that to himself as he didn't want to be rude.

Ruth put her thong back on, grabbed the towel and draped it on Daniel's crotch. "Don't want you making a mess."

He wrapped the towel around his waist and asked, "So, umm, Ma'am, anything else you want from me?"

She looked at him with a stern expression. "You're polite, a gentle lover, you take orders well and never take liberties when making love: you are just the type of boy I been looking for."

"F-for what?"

"You'll see soon enough."

Just then, the front door was opened and in walked a teenage girl. She took her headphones off, turned her head and looked towards the couch area.

"Mom, do you have to fuck this guy on the couch, right next to the window where everyone can see!? Are you trying to embarrass me!?"

"Daniel, this is my daughter Kelly."

Kelly Vanderbosch was a freshly-legal eighteen-year-old with a petite 5'2 frame; long, soft brown hair; creamy white milky skin, just like her mother's; piercing brown eyes and a cute mole just above her plucky little lips. She was wearing black-rimmed glasses, a black vest with a black coat over it, dark jeans, black flat-shoes, a sliver necklace and several bangles on her arms.

"Mom! Don't introduce me to guys you fucked. That's fucked up." She spoke in a high-pitched American teen-girl voice.

"Honey, did you have sex today?"

"Mom!" shouted Kelly.

"The question is relevant. Please respond."

"N-no, no I did not have sex today, god! Why do you have to be such a freak, Mom?"

"Honey, please listen: I brought this boy here," she pointed at Daniel, "I brought him here so he can take your virginity."

Kelly's cheeks were bright-red. "Mom! You're humiliating me in front of this...guy! Why have you become such a freak since I turned eighteen? Fucking random guys, I mean, look at him, is he my age? God! I'd be freaked out if I was not so used to this weirdness."

Ruth walked over to her daughter, held her shoulders and spoke reassuringly. "Honey, you've been legal for three weeks and not had sex, it's such a shame, you're growing into a woman, such a beautiful woman, in a place like this, you need sex to get-by, to fit in, and I assure you it's nothing but pleasurable here. Listen: don't do it for me, or him, do it for you."

"Grr, why should I?" she said with a scowl.

Ruth turned her daughter around and grabbed her butt with both hands.

"Wha, Mom!?"

"Look at this fine butt you have, it runs in the family, and I can assure you it only gets better with age. You can get so far in life just with your body; why not use it as an asset?"

Ruth let go of her grip. Kelly turned around, glared at her mother and then sighed.

"...Fine, fine Mom, I'll go have sex with...whoever he is."

"Thank you, Honey." Ruth leaned down and kissed her daughter on the cheek.

Daniel stood up and nervously muttered, "Umm, hi, I'm Daniel."

Kelly flicked her hand and mumbled, "Hey."

"Good, now you kids know each other, why not go in the bedroom and play?"

"God! This is a playdate, Mom! A playdate with sex, you organised a sex playdate!"

Daniel quietly sniggered at Kelly's humorous observation. He followed her as she walked to her room.

She turned her head and glared at him with a sour look on her face. "Take a shower before we do anything. You got my...mom all over you."

"R-right."

***

After a quick shower, he dried himself off, put the towel around his waist and went over to Kelly's room.

Ruth had left a condom on the floor for Daniel. He picked it up and held it in his hand.

Daniel lightly knocked on the door. "Ok to come in?"

"S-sure, whatever," she replied.

He turned the handle and entered inside. The snug bedroom had orange wallpaper, a brown shag carpet, various rock bands poster's on the walls, and one single bed located in the right corner of the room. Kelly had taken her coat, jewellery and shoes off, and was leaning against her computer table.

"Umm, hey."

"Hey," she replied while looking down at the ground.

"Your mom is, umm--"

"Weird?"

"Well I was gonna say...unique."

Kelly tucked her hair behind her ear and gave a little smile. There was an awkward tension between the two, neither of them not knowing what to say next.

"So, umm, where you from?" asked Daniel.

"New York, you?"

"Wyoming... So how did you come to be here? Were you recruited?"

"I been here since I was twelve, they wanted my mom and got me too." (For the record, Kelly was never exposed to the sexual side of Tabootopia till she was 18.)

Daniel was surprised. "That long, really? I've never met anyone that has been in Tabootopia for so long."

"Yeah, whatever," she looked down at the ground and shrugged.

"Just you and your mom?"

"Yeah, just us two."

"You go to Kay Parker High?"

"No, I go to that other smaller school on the other side. Rachel Steele High."

"Oh ok."

Kelly looked down at the floor and sighed. "Look: my mom won't stop bugging me if I don't do this, so you wanna get this over with? You know, pop my cheery, whatever."

"Yeah I want to, but only if you're ready." Daniel really wanted to get his hands all over Kelly's virginal body, but he wisely concealed his eagerness.

Kelly took a deep breath, took her glasses off, put them on the table, and said, "Come on, come closer."

Daniel stepped forward and stood in front of Kelly.

"So, you wanna, kiss me, or something?" she asked nervously.

"Y-yeah, I do."

"Go on then."

Kelly stood on her tiptoes, put her arms around Daniel and planted a hesitant kiss on his lips. Daniel enjoyed the cheery-flavoured taste of her lips; he put his hands around her waist as they were locked in an embrace.

She leaned away from the kiss, looked down at her vest, then looked Daniel in the eyes and said, "Go on, take it off."

He grabbed her vest, lifted it up, and took it off, she then hurryingly unzipped her jeans, pulled them down and kicked them off. Daniel took a step back to admire what he was seeing: Kelly in her cute pink bra and tight black boy-shorts. As he looked, he put the condom he was holding down onto the table.

She sat on the bed and quickly unhooked her bra to reveal her small cup-cake-like breasts. Daniel sat down next to Kelly; his hands, mouth, tongue, eager to explore.

Surt
Surt
937 Followers