Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

"My mom says you're ok, so I trust you. Touch, lick whatever you want."

"R-right," he nodded.

He steadied his jittery hands, moved them forward and cupped her tits, placing his thumbs on her nipples, twirling them around. He inched closer to her, tilted his head down and gently licked her fresh pink nipples.

"Ohhh," she groaned as she took a sharp intake of breath.

He laid her down on the bed; his tongue still caressing her breasts. He let his towel slip off and rubbed his erect cock on her legs. He shifted himself up and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

"Wanna touch it?" he asked.

She nodded, steadied her hands, and then placed her delicate fingers around his member. She was examining it with the tip of her fingers, pushing, prodding it with virginal curiosity.

Daniel grabbed the condom he had put on the table and handed it to her.

"Wanna put it on?" he asked as he rubbed his forehead on hers.

"O-ok", she replied nervously. She took the condom out its wrapper and rolled it on Daniel's cock. He then rolled over, sat on his knees and held her shorts in his hand.

"Ready?" he asked.

She nodded in nervous agreement.

He grabbed her cotton shorts, pulled them down and took them off. Daniel looked in amazement at her perfect, pristine, clean-shaven vagina.

"Whoa, you have a really nice...vagina."

"Umm, thanks. You know, my mom shaved me, bet that gives you a stiffy," she said with a giggle.

"Ha-ha, yeah, yeah that does...ok, let's do this." Daniel held her legs, spread them apart, leaned in towards her and began inserting his cock inside her.

"Ahh," she winched, "ahh, it hurts, ahh."

He got close to her face and whispered into her ear, "Don't be scared, it hurts at first, just let it in, let it in." he put himself deeper, all the way in till he was fully inserted.

"Ohh, ahh, feels, feels so, ohh," Kelly was sweating upon penetration.

"Here's where it gets good," Daniel started pushing-and-pulling his cock in-and-out of her, going at a slow, easy tempo.

"Ohh, ohh, I like this." Her body was feeling warmer and warmer, with each stroke she felt closer to Daniel. Kelly put her hands on his back, pushed her chest closer to his, wrapped her legs around his, entangling their bodies as one.

Daniel was accelerating himself at a moderate pace, going faster and faster with each plunge.

"Ohh," she groaned, "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh yes."

Daniel kissed her on the cheek; she turned her face and began kissing him, full-on, on the lips.

As Daniel continued, he heard the bedroom door open ever-so-quietly; he got a quick look out the corner of his eye and saw Ruth peeking through the doorway. Kelly saw her mother, stopped kissing and shouted, "Mom!? What're you doing!?"

"I was just seeing if you kids were having fun. Congratulations Honey, you have become a woman, I am very proud --"

"Get the fuck out!"

"Of course dear," she backed away from the room but left the door open.

Kelly and Daniel looked at each other, trying to get the mood going again, but burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry, heehee, I'm sorry about my freaky mom."

"Don't be, we'd never have done this if she'd never arranged this 'playdate'."

"Yeah. So, wanna finish up?"

"Sure."

Daniel thrust deeper and faster, pounding her vagina as hard as he could.

"Yes, yes!" she was cumming.

"Come on, come on!" he whispered into her ear.

"Yes, yes, god yes, god yes. Closer, closer, ohh."

He thrust as deep and as fast as he could, reaching his absolute peek, hoping it would be enough.

"Come on Kelly, come on."

She began shaking, screaming from the top of her lunges, suddenly adopting a deeper voice. She was cumming: "Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! YES! YES! YEEEEEEEE! AHHHH!! AHHHH!!! OH GOD, OH GOD! OH GOD! GOOOOOOOOOD! FUCK ME YES! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck....fuck." she turned red-faced, embarrassed at her orgasmic outbursts.

Daniel took himself out and laid down next to her. He watched as she rubbed her inner-thighs together, her eyes closed, a broad, fulfilled smile spread across her face.

"Hmm!" she turned her face towards Daniel. "That was great, awesome."

"I'm glad you liked it," he replied.

Ruth then poked her head through the doorway and interrupted the two. "I see you kids had fun, I'm pleased. Thank you Daniel. Thank you Kelly."

"Umm, thanks," they muttered in unison.

"You two look filthy, rolling around in each other's sweat. Come, shower with me."

Daniel was eager, but he wanted to see what Kelly's response would be.

"Not again Mom...fine, whatever."

"Splendid. I'll be waiting."

***

Kelly and Daniel walked into the bathroom together, both still naked. The bathroom was surprisingly spacious for a house that size, with bright pink tiles, a clean, spotless, heated floor, with a tub in the top-right corner, and the main centre piece of the room, the shower, at the far-end. It was a walk-in shower, with no doors or cubicle walls, just one big showerhead on top, pouring itself down on the fully naked Ruth Vanderbosch; her wet dark hair all loose and hanging, water dripping down her mature, well-aged breasts.

Before they went towards Ruth, Kelly whispered into Daniel's ear.

"Hey, I dare you to do something."

"Oh yeah?" he whispered back.

"Yeah, you up for it?"

"Sure," he replied, "but only if you do something as well."

"Ok, whatever, what you want me to do?"

"Eat your mom."

"Eat my what?"

"Lick your mom's pussy."

"What? Ok, ok I'll do that, as long as you do what I say: kiss my mom's ass!"

Daniel smirked. "Umm, I was gonna do that anyway."

"You were not!" both started giggling like school kids.

"What're you doing there!?" asked Ruth. "Come here and wash me."

They went up to Ruth and stood in front of her, both trying to conceal their cheeky grins.

"Start with my legs, on your knees, both of you. Daniel take my back, Kelly wash my front."

"Not a problem, Mom," she said with a sly smile.

Kelly got on her knees and washed her mom's legs; Daniel got behind Ruth and did the same.

He picked some soap up and began washing her inner-thighs, enjoying the task as he rubbed soap on her smooth, slippery skin.

Daniel looked through Ruth's legs, saw Kelly, winked at her, puckered his lips and planted a quick peck onto Ruth's ass.

Ruth shivered in response. "What was that?" she asked.

Kelly giggled, then looked at Daniel, who gave her the thumbs-up sign. She placed her hands on her mother's inner legs, rubbed some soap on her, then dived in and put her mouth onto her mother's vagina.

"Ahh!" shirked Ruth.

Kelly, lacking proper technique, smacked her tongue around her mother's sacred region. Ruth's body was quivering at this unexpected package of pleasure.

"St-stop this, stop this at once!" she put her hands on the top of her daughter's head, half-heartedly trying to push her off.

Daniel held Ruth's legs together to hold her steady; he, of course, loved seeing a daughter give incestual pleasure to her very own mother. He played with Kelly's nipples as she continued to make a meal out of her mother.

Ruth's face was becoming red, she was panting heavily. She had put her hands on her breasts, rubbing them in tempo -- waves of pleasure were hitting her hard.

Kelly let go of her grip and wiped her lips. "Eww, I just made my mom cum!"

Ruth rushed into the corner and fingered herself to completion, letting out unworldly, deep, almost satanic moans in the process.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH, OH, OH, OHHHHHH," her body was spasming as she came, "OHHH, OHHHHH, OHHHH, OHHH DEAR GOD! OH! OH! OH! OHHHHHH!!!"

Kelly and Daniel watched her in amazement, both on their knees and both frightened of what her response would be.

"OHHHH! OHHHH! OHHHH! Ohhh, ohh, oh...."

After her orgasm had finished, she took a minute to compose herself.

"We're in so much trouble," whispered Kelly, "I'm blaming you!"

"Me? It was your idea."

"You're the one that dared me to eat her!"

Ruth turned around, looking very, very cross. She angrily approached the two of them.

"We're sorry," they said in unison.

"Quiet! You kids are in so much trouble! How dare you do that to your very own mother!"

"I'm sorry Mom," Kelly frowned.

"As punishment, you, you, you will have to pleasure me like that whenever I see fit!"

"Oh Mom, that sucks!"

Daniel sniggered at Kelly's punishment.

Ruth turned her attention to Daniel and glared at him. "I don't know what you find so funny; you're doing all of Kelly's chores while she's in my bedroom pleasuring me. You're going to cook, clean, wash the dishes."

"Aw, but I don't even live here."

"You're not going anywhere young man! You have work to do."

"Yes Ma'am..." he sighed happily.

***

The next day at the Cestin household...

It was early morning. Regina Cestin -- a deceptively tall 5'8 teen girl; with a toned figure; lightly tanned, radiant skin; blond hair; green-eyes; pert, well-sized, youthful breasts, and a firm, round, well-toned ass -- had awoken earlier than the rest of her family. The Tabootopia heat having made her restless and agitated, she had great difficulty sleeping through the night, it didn't help that hers was the only room with no air conditioning.

She paraded around the living room in her grey sports-bra and blue lycra panties. She saw her phone on the table, picked it up, and saw that a message had been left. It was from her friend, Vivi.

"you not come school? :( "

Regina typed out a response: "principal phoned me, told me to lay low cause of the attention i got, said not go in."

Vivi quickly replied: "coming in today? :)"

Regina then went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, but before she could, she heard a knock on the door. She went over to the door and opened it.

"Telegram for a Ms. Cestin --" the blond, short, shirt and shorts wearing telegram man lost his train of thought when he saw Regina. He gawped at her half-naked body, her sports bra giving a clear outline of her breasts, droplets of sweat running down all over her, from her face, her breasts, chest, between her legs, all the way down to her feet. Heat was literally emanating from her whole body. He took a big gulp and then handed her a pink envelope.

Regina, nonplussed by his reaction, took the envelope and looked at him with a blank expression.

"Anything else?"

"Tell your father he is a very lucky man."

She shrugged, turned around, and shut the door. She opened the envelope and read the contents of it:

"You have been summoned by The In-Crowd. Come to the school gym...bitch."

She tossed the letter away, picked her phone up, and wrote a message to Vivi:

"Yea, I'll be coming in today."

End

Surt
Surt
937 Followers