Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if, and this is just a 'what if', one of Pam's sons is watching Baywatch, finds himself jerking off to Gena Lee Nolin, and while in mid-masturbation, from stage left comes MOM! What would Pamela's son do if his mom came on screen while he was in the middle of jerking off? Does he keep going? Toby knew he would, even if Pamela Anderson was his mom. Heck, even if it was his own mom in a red one-piece, Toby would happily jerk off –

That thought struck him like a lightning bolt.

That's when it became clear to Toby. That's when he knew what caused his erection. His hard-on didn't come from a magical force: it came from his mom. His own mother. How did he take this disturbing revelation?

Toby slapped his forehead. "Duh, of course, Mom." He shook his head with a sly smile.

Toby smiled while hearing his mother's soft moans. Yes, he'd heard her when he was jerking off, had before and will again. But he'd been using her as background noise, thinking of her as an accompaniment to the main course. But he was wrong: she was the main ingredient.

And she always had been.

With his hand on his cock and his heart going at a louder and faster pace, tingling Toby entered into a den of sexual introspection. Even as a first-time visitor, he immediately knew the purpose of this sex-fuelled place: it was a place where he could explore, find answers, and discover things about himself he may (or may not) want to know. This was all very new to Toby. He'd never explored his innermost feelings before. Jerking off was always just something he did on pure instinct, no thought involved. To him, jerking off was a task which got rid of his monkey madness, something as routine as brushing his teeth.

At this moment, Toby learned that his mind was not 'on' during his previous jerking sessions. Before, when something turned him on, whether it be the girls' water polo team, Sarah Shahi in a thong, or his own mother's oiled-up breasts, he'd just look at it, confirm his erection, and go deal with it. Done and done. He never thought about why he was jerking off, just focused on doing it and being done.

This moment was not like that. Now he was lucid. His erect member was a lever, and Toby was pushing all the way down on it, getting set to step into some very dangerous territory.

"Hold on," he whispered. "Am I getting hard while listening to my mom have sex? Wait, yeah, duh, of course."

'Why?'

Toby shivered. He didn't expect that.

"Why? Because it's sex. Sex is hot."

'Is it because your mom is having sex?'

"What? No, it could be anyone having sex. It just so happens to be my mom doing it. Hey, it's not like I'm hard over Mom; the sex turned me on, not her."

'Revelation time: you're hard because it is your mom having sex. This is about her. It's all about her.'

That hit him. Toby wriggled in his chair, hand still on cock.

"No, it's not like that; I don't want to have sex with my mom."

'You... speak the truth.'

Phew, that was a weight off his back. Toby knew he didn't want to have sex with his mom, but having it confirmed was still nice. Yet, there was still a big issue to consider.

'You got hard because she is your mom. Your mother is the reason you get hard. If you don't believe me, just look, look around and tell me your mom is not the key part of all this."

Right away, Toby's eyes darted down, to the drawer of magazines.

'How hot is it,' it said, 'that your mom bought you those magazines?'

Toby shivered.

'Remember when she used to buy them for you? When she'd come home and wave them in your face. When she'd tell you to go do your homework in exchange for five minutes with that month's Maxim?'

Toby agreed. Toby agreed wholeheartedly. Without noticing, he was furiously jacking himself while looking at the stack of magazines. He let the voice keep going.

'You love that she's so open about sex with you. You love it when she used to ask you if you 'pulled it' before school. Toby, your mother has influenced you, has been what you built all your fetishes on. She's the key piece. Sure, you know her body is a turn-on – but if she wasn't your mother, if she was just some random woman, you'd not have the same feelings for her. You like jerking off to your mom because she is your mom. You like it because it's...'

"Taboo," they said in unison.

Toby's chest tightened, his arms strained, his muscles tensed, his legs shook. His mom was the key ingredient to his masturbatory fun. He knew this to be true. It felt wrong... and yet so, so good. His mother turned him on. Not just her tits, ass and bush: her, her everything got him hard. His mom turned him on – good and proper. Repeating this information to himself got him ready, steady, and with only three more strokes he was letting out the biggest stream he'd ever produced. He let it shoot up, to his chest and down his legs.

"Oh God." Toby slumped in his chair and took a breath. Before his interior voice left, it said this: 'Your mother has played a key role in your sexual development. Want a quick test of this theory? Think of the women you most like to masturbate to and compare them to your mother.'

"Damn, wordy for an interior voice, aren't you?" Toby muttered.

Toby did what the voice said and found that the women he most liked were: blonde, in their 30s to 40s, and busty...

Toby decided that his ideal girlfriend would be slim and Asian; that way he'd have less chance of moaning 'Mom' during sex.

"Okay." Toby stood up and looked for his pants. When clothed, he picked up his Xbox controller and went back to that. Five minutes later and with headphones in his ears, he felt normal again, which summed up all his feelings on the subject: normal.

Back to the sex.

"Oh fuck me!" Mindy shouted while she rode her man.

Gerald was holding Mindy's hips as she was cumming.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, ohhhh fuck!" She put her legs apart. "No, fuck, fuck, no, fuck!" She felt her female ejaculate brimming up. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." All she needed was a little push to take her to the next level. When Gerald's thumbs pushed down on her hips, she felt herself ascend.

"Fuck!" Ka-pow! A powerful stream flew out of her and hit the wall. "UH! Uh! Uh!" Mindy's moans got deep, hard, strong. She got her legs further apart, slid her toes on the mattress, and let more shots hit the wall: Pow, pow, pow. Her body then crumbled, and she fell on top of sticky Gerald. He quickly seized the advantage and used his left hand to put his cock back in her. That tipped her well over the edge.

"OH GOD!" Mindy felt herself vibrate, this megaton electronic shock making all of her body shake, legs and booty especially. "UH! UH! UH! UH!" Her vagina violently slammed into her man's cock with hard and powerful force, harder than she wanted, not that she had any say in it: Mindy's body was no longer taking commands from her. Orgasmia was in charge now.

"Uhhhhhhhh!" Mindy took out Gerald's penis, fell on his chest, and felt a smoother stream flow out from her. Ever the lady, she then grabbed her man's cock and squeezed out all his sex liquid, his orgasm a more serene, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Hmm." Mindy closed her eyes and snuggled up to her man, placing her cheek on his broad manly chest. He smelt like man.

"We totally need to do this again," she said with a hum.

"Yes, babe."

Mindy smiled and rubbed her hand on Gerald's chest. "I'll ask Selena for some more oils."

"Yeah, babe, gotta do more of this oil sex."

They lay there quietly for a few minutes, letting the orgasms settle in. Mindy wrapped her legs around Gerald's and nudged the top of her head on his chin.

"Hmm... Did I screamgasm?" she asked while in a sexy daze.

"Yes, loudly."

"Fuck... Toby's gonna rip me for that."

"It was worth it."

"Yeah, it was... must have sounded a little dorky though."

"I thought it was sexy. Primal."

"Umm, well, yeah."

Gerald wrapped his arms around Mindy and they snuggled some more.

"...Gerry?"

"Yeah?"

"Did I cum?"

"Yes, babe."

"No, I mean," she opened her eyes and looked at him, "did I squirt?"

"Yeah, babe." He looked at the wall. "Hard. It was hot."

Mindy looked at the wall. Her eyes immediately got wide. "Fuck me!" She stood up, dashed over and examined it. "Oh, fuck, not on the wall. Fuck! It's on the floor, too!" She put her hands through her hair and sighed. "Fuck!"

Gerald put his hands up. "It happens, babe."

"I really hope this doesn't stick to the wallpaper, I don't want the house smelling like my jizz... fuck!" Mindy rubbed her chin, pointed her thumb at the wall and looked at Gerald. "You think it be weird if I made Toby clean this?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "That would be weird."

"Yeah," she conceded. "I think a towel and spray will clean this up." She then sniffed her armpits. "Oh, I reek! I need a shower first." She turned to Gerald. "Alone! I need to get clean, got work in an hour. Don't wanna go in smelling like cum and sweat."

"Suits you, babe."

Mindy grabbed her pussy and smirked. "Lick this once in a while and see how many sales you make."

"Is that an offer?" He sat up.

"No, no!" Mindy backed away. "I mean it. I'm not fucking and showering, it's not hygienic. Come on, we're a family, let's go make the bacon." She slapped her hands together. "Gerry, get your prep done for that place, make that sale, come on, Mama needs that new stove."

Gerald put his hand on his chest and did a little bow. "I'll do it for you, babe."

Mindy grinned. She then cupped her hands in front of her mouth and did the loudest whisper ever: "Do it and I'll suck honey from your cock!"

Gerald stood right up. "Okay, where's my laptop?" He picked up his bag, took his laptop out and went to go sit on the couch.

"No, no, Gerry, don't sit down! You're covered in oils, cum and my cum! Sit on the mattress."

"Sure, babe." He sat on the comfy white mattress, put his glasses on and went to work.

Mindy walked down the hallway and knocked on her son's door. "Toby? Toby? Are you still jerking off?"

"No, Mom, I cummed already. Jeez, you think I just jerk off all day?"

Mindy gave a hardy chuckle as she went to the bathroom.

"No, Toby, but that's sure as shit what I'd do."

Fade to black. The audience claps.

Birdie raised her hands towards Mindy and clapped. "Well done, well done!"

"Oh stop, you're making me blush."

"Amazing. So, where are Gerald and Toby right now?"

"Umm, Toby's in college and Gerald sells houses, while me, I am a model and actress in this little hidden island. Ya know, the usual."

"Yeah, the usual! So it looks like we're out of time. Thanks so much for coming. Anything you want to say to the people at home?"

"Yes." Mindy puffed up her hair and did her husky porn voice. "Toby, you watching? Son, dear, I want you to rub your cock tonight! Do it while thinking of me, do it while thinking of your mom. Yeah, rub that cock," she pushed her chest up, "and think about cumming all over Mummy's tits and," she went back to her regular voice, "study, go to all your classes, have fun and remember to call me once in a while." She put back on the porn voice. "And for my man Gerald, hmm, come home early tonight because I can't wait to suck your big fat cock," and again back to her normal voice, "but only if you bring home the bacon – actual bacon – and remember to walk the puppy." She addressed the crowd. "Do you want to guess the name of my new puppy?"

"Fuzzy!" they shouted.

"Aw, you guys!"

"Thank you so much for your time, Mindy."

"My pleasure."

Birdie looked into the camera. "Thanks for watching, we hope you all enjoyed the show. Next week, Birdie flies! In a special two-hour edition, I will be venturing out to Canada! Watch me bring a little bit of Tabootopia to this part of the world! Bye, everyone! Bye, Mindy!"

Mindy waved. "Bye!"

Cue outro music and that's a wrap. The lights in the club went back on.

At the table of the International Lovers of Sex, Style and Sleep, the females looked dazzling, soft, sexy and sparkling. On the flipside, the two boys looked like they'd run a marathon: they were sweaty and very out of breath.

Kelly looked at Daniel and shook her head. "Seriously!? In front of all these people? And all these girls? And me?"

"The-the-the context of the mom-son relationship," he said with clattering teeth, the cool air from the AC making him shake.

Björn nodded. "I, umm, I want to meet Toby. Umm, he was jerking to magazines his mother had bought him. Oh my gosh, umm, ahh."

Daniel looked at his friend. "Just when I thought I'd seen every angle – a new one comes along!"

"Yes, yes." Björn nodded.

Cynthia gave her diamond smile to the two underwear-clad boys.

"You can go use my shower."

"Oh, thanks, I'm okay like this," said Daniel.

"You can go use my shower."

"Ahh, no need, thank you," replied Björn.

"...You can go use my shower." She pinched her nose and waved her hand in front of her face.

They got the message.

"All right." Daniel shuffled past Kelly, as did Björn.

Daniel looked at Cynthia. "Where is –"

"Past the stage. Go on, you may meet strippers."

"Sweet!" shouted Björn. "Now, Daniel."

"Yes?"

"I, umm, just got an idea: a, umm, son jerks off to a Maxim his mom bought him – and she is the Hometown Hottie!"

"That's awesome! It has its roots in this new fetish: mothers providing masturbation material in a setting which is rooted in normalcy."

"Ahh, yes!"

They high-fived and immediately regretted it.

"Let's discuss this!" said Daniel.

"Umm, yes," replied Björn.

Kelly pouted. "Dorks."

Cynthia smiled. "They boys."

"Yeah, dorky boys – oh, can I have a milkshake with extra sprinkles?" she said to a passing waitress.

While Kelly made her order, Cynthia looked to her right and saw Regina and Tammie being uncharacteristically quiet. Regina and Tammie had glazed looks as they silently watched their prey, watching her walk, chat, sign autographs, and occasionally kiss a cheek or two.

They were on the hunt.

Cynthia stood up. "Bye, all of you. I have to get back to work."

"Bye, Ms Cynthia," said a cheery Kelly.

"Bye," Regina said while keeping her eyes locked on her blonde bouncy target.

"See ya," Tammie said with a slithery whisper.

Cynthia went back to her office. As soon as she was gone, the girls shuffled out of the booth and stood up. They adjusted their bikinis and walked towards Mindy.

Mindy was on her knees and fluffing a boy's hair. "Why aren't you just a handsome little tyke? Come on, give me one, right here." She pointed at her cheek. The boy planted one on her. "Aw you little stud, you." Mindy hugged him, let him get some primo boobage, then stood up and got thanked by his parents. "Thanks for the support, thanks, bye – oh!" She bumped into Regina and Tammie. "Why if it isn't my favourite bi-racial lesbians! Oh look at you, you're in bikinis, wow." Her eyes went to Regina's breasts. "Oh my God, look how perky those are, gosh." Then to Tammie's abs. "Oh you're making me so jealous with these bodies. So, what can I do for ya? Want a picture...?"

Tammie stepped forward. "I just wanna say... that you're so awesome!" Tammie grinned. "Your use of the Jet Rammer Twelve really taught me a lot, so much."

"Thanks! JR Twelve still lacks the punch, you know? It goes 'brr' instead of 'bizzz'. I want a 'bizzz' machine, not a 'brr.'"

Mindy explained her fully scientific pleasure methods, Tammie ahhing and umming. Regina interjected with a few 'that can go there?' queries. Kelly also joined in and asked about Mindy's grooming regime ("It's a jungle sometimes," was Mindy's response, though she did appreciate Kelly's styling tips).

"Hey, I gotta get going," said Mindy. "Wanna get home before my man does; feel like doing it doggy tonight, over the sink, dishwasher giving me a little extra kick. See ya, Tammie, Regina, Kelly. You gals stop by my office; we'll get something done together."

"I'd love that," replied Tammie.

"Thanks, Miss Mindy," said Kelly.

"Yeah, thanks." Regina shrugged.

"You gotta stop shrugging," said Mindy. "It can't be good for your shoulders."

"Yeah, maybe –" Regina stopped herself mid-shrug. "Yeah..."

"Bye!" Mindy went up the stairs and out of the club.

A little while later, Björn and Daniel returned.

"Aw, we missed Mindy," said Daniel. "But we got these shirts." Daniel pointed to his and Björn's baby blue Ocean's New Gazer t-shirts. The shirts had the company name in bubble letters, an animated Cynthia winking behind the logo.

Kelly grabbed Daniel's arm and walked with him."Come on, Daniel. We're going to the hotel."

"You okay, Kelly?"

They climbed up the stairs.

"Well, it's..." She blushed. "You spent most of your time with Björn, your jerking buddy. I mean, not me? You'd rather jerk off with him than spend time with me?"

"Aw, Kelly." Daniel kissed the top of her head, looked behind him and saw Björn ogle the bikisisini-clad TamGina.

"Kelly, Björn and I are not going to be able to spend much time together when we get to NBU. Me and him will be doing different things, different courses, while me and you, we'll be living together. We got our own place; we got lots and lots of time to be with each other. So, for today, I thought I'd hang out with my best friend because we won't get that much time when college starts."

"Aww." Kelly melted. They opened the door. They squinted when hit by the powerful rays of the sun. "You're looking out for your crazy little buddy. That's so sweet."

Daniel went with that. "Yes, that's it. Also, with Björn not around us anymore, we can go back to doing boyfriend-girlfriend sex, the kind that grosses him out."

"Really? Like flower petals, lotions, costumes – massages!"

"Hush, let's save it for later."

"Ooohhh, Daniel." Kelly rubbed her cheek on his arm, happy as happy could be.

Back in the club, Regina, Tammie and Björn got ready to go. They walked towards the stairs – and then stopped when they saw something going on under the staircase. There was Teresa, tall, sexy and proud, exchanging saliva with another female. The teens stepped closer, the kissing sounds getting louder and more tense.

"That's..." Regina recognized the other girl from the tone in her moan, having just heard her speak for an hour or so.

"Birdie!" shouted Björn.

Birdie stopped, looked at the teens, wiped her mouth, and did a little huff.

"Oh... she wore me down, okay?"

***

Back in the hotel, Regina and Tammie sadly wore shirts and shorts over their bodies, Kelly putting a shirt over her body as well. Daniel and Björn discovered pants and used those to cover their war-hero underwear.

The teens were already packed, their backpacks at the door. Before they got going, they relaxed and sat around the bed, chit-chatting. Whilst they did, Björn went on his laptop and visited the official NBU website.

"Oh wow, umm, look!" He turned his laptop and showed everyone the front page of the website.

The headline read: "It is official: Tammie Kwon and Regina Cestin are coming to New Babylon University!"

Accompanying the headline was a professionally done porn-style nude picture of Tammie and Regina: they were covering their breasts and standing butt cheek-to-cheek.

Björn was impressed. "Umm, wow, you two are a big deal."

Regina sighed. "So embarrassing..."

Tammie puffed her chest up. "Duh, of course I get star treatment. I'm a star."

Daniel took the laptop, clicked the image and began reading the opening paragraph of the story. "Tammie Kwon and Regina Cestin are due to arrive shortly on campus, having recently completed their induction challenge. They were accompanied by two boys and a cute and sexy girl known as Kelly Vanderbosch. We are proud to welcome all five of these students to our prestigious establishment and are very eager to give them a full NBU welcome! Also, as of right now, tickets are available for the upcoming NBU event, 'Tammie vs. Polly II'."

1...67891011