Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I'm guessing sex acts were chosen based on the ranks?"

"Yes. C was just flirting, what was needed to sweeten the buyer. For those deals I'd be on my best flirty behaviour, nothing too drastic, just some mildly flirtatious actions, like touching, flicking the hair, making sure the bra was pushed up, the skirt was tight and the lipstick was just the right shade of red. Rarely did anything happen with C, maybe just a lingering kiss. With B properties, well, if really needed, hmm, sexual acts would come into play. Here I would administer fellatio, rubs, tugs, but not vaginal, just hands and mouth. And for A, well, A was rare, but that was where the 'full' experience was offered."

"What kind of men got the 'A' treatment?"

"Oh, none over their mid-thirties; all of them were mature and powerful men."

"So how many 'A missions' did you do?"

"...Twenty-three."

"Can you tell us about one of these encounters?"

"Hmm, well, I did sign disclosure agreements, but are those really relevant anymore?"

"We'll protect you, girl!"

"Hmm... well, all right. It'll be fine as long as I don't give identifying information. Hmm, which one... My most memorable encounter was with Number Sixteen. He was a rich man from South America who worked within the oil industry. He was around his mid-forties, good body, a quite handsome man. These encounters usually started on Friday nights and went till Monday morning – oh, these were the business trips I went on, Sami."

"And Sami is just wacking himself to that information!" said Greg. "Sorry, Farah, go on, please."

"Shall I explain it all from start to finish?"

"Yes, please. Oh I'm excited!

"Hmm-hmm. Well, after work on Friday I went to my apartment, showered and got my suitcase. Then, I was taken to where the man was staying. For Number Sixteen I was required to fly to him, so I took a private plane to his location, which I'll only say was sunny and tropical. Then, I went to a hotel, got ready and wore this beautiful dark blue dress. After I did a little work on my hair and make-up, I was driven to him. I met him at this beautiful restaurant that overlooked the clear-blue ocean. Oh it was amazing, breathtaking; I'd never seen an ocean so clear and so blue. So me and him, we talked, cordially, about business, about ourselves. We got on quite well, better than I expected. So, after eating, it was time for relations. We went to his hotel room at around eleven, and we had sex up to the early hours of the morning. Next morning, Saturday, we again had sex, and then he did something I found quite peculiar: he offered to take me out again. Now, I must explain that what I was contracted to do was to have sex with the man for the weekend – meaning the whole weekend. If he chose to have sex with me from Friday night to Monday morning, that would have been fine. You see, I am very prepared for long, strenuous sex – Sami, stop touching yourself! – a weekend full of sex with only brief pauses for breakfast, lunch and dinner is not too much for me to give. But what he offered was breakfast and another date. So, after eating, his driver took us to a marina and we went inside his large yacht."

"Total pimp boat?"

"If you mean large, then yes. It had an upstairs, a downstairs, and a spacious deck. So I went inside and as soon as I did, he was naked. He too invited me to be naked. I agreed, though with one important condition: he rub sun cream all over my body. Health is very important to me – Sami! No, I will not touch you right now – so it was a condition I insisted on. It felt a little out of my comfort zone, but I liked that. It was a particularly warm day and the sun on my naked body felt fantastic, really wonderful. During the trip we had sex on the downstairs of the boat, and I must say that the rocking of the ocean really enhanced the pleasure. I got quite sweaty there, but it was fine since he had a shower on board. He was quite a sweet man; he scrubbed me down, put his hands all over me –"

"Sorry, Farah, but we got to ask your son what he thinks. I'm getting you a mic, Sami."

After a few seconds of fumbling, a mid-wanking Sami spoke: "Uhhh... it's so hot that my mom was having sex, lots of sex, with so many men, and that was her job: sex with men. My mom had a job in which she had sex for a living. Mom, wow, you did that and, wow, so awesome, and I'm so proud and so happy you had such a great job and worked so hard."

"Thank you, Sami, but calm yourself, dear, you're all red."

"Yes, Mom."

"Carry on now, please," said Greg. "You were talking about having a shower."

"Yes, and after that we landed on this gorgeous secluded island. It was just stunning, so, so beautiful. We stayed in this little villa by the sea. Inside we, well, we had sex till the stars came up. Then we had dinner, a nice walk on the beach, then more sex. Next morning, Sunday, woke up early, had sex and then afterwards he gave me breakfast in bed. Then we had more sex, then lunch, then more sex till dinner, then after dinner we had sex on the sand, then sex in the bed, then sleep. On Monday we went back in his boat, had sex on the way to the marina, and then his driver took us back to the hotel. There we shared a shower, and then we went our separate ways. It was a very nice weekend."

"Hey, Sami, you okay, bro?" asked Greg. "You need some water or something?"

"I'm fine," said a sore-sounding Sami.

"Right on." Greg paused to round up his thoughts. "Farah... how come none of these billionaires married you!? I mean, Jesus Christ! You gave them days of sex. Days of phenomenal sex! How can they not just want to keep you!?"

Farah gave a lady-like laugh. "Ah-ha-ha. Well, simply, Greg, it was business. Pleasurable business, like I said before, yet business all the same. All of them were very kind to me, very good to me. Some offered to 'date' me, but none of them, dare I say, swept me off my feet like my husband Jean does. Though, still, these men I met on these business trips are still very, very dear to me, very good memories."

"And how did you get paid?"

"Through the company, always, always through them."

"Never the guys paying?"

"Well, per the stipulations, they paid for all the expenses, but for my 'companionship'? No, they never paid, only the company did. Some of the men did offer big amounts for my services rendered, but I simply refused to be paid for my work, refused to accept cash payments from them; to me, that felt wrong. Though if they really wanted to show appreciation, I asked them to give that money to charity, or, on many occasions, use it to buy a gift for my son. Oh, Sami, Number Sixteen, he's the one that bought you that mountain bike."

"Uhhh... wow," he said with a hoarse voice. "What else they get me?"

"Sneakers, you loved your sneakers, yes, I made sure they bought you those. Those shoes were ridiculously over-priced, three-hundred each, yes, but nothing to those men, nothing at all. Umm, what else... hmm, your computer, that was from Jo – oh, almost said his name, so sorry. Well, umm, what else... Well, Sami, think back to your old bedroom: it's full of gifts I acquired while doing this kind of business."

"Thanks, Mom."

"You're quite welcome, dear."

Just after that moment of closure, Kelly marched into the restaurant and stamped over to Daniel and Björn.

"Oh shut it, Björn," said Daniel. "Shut it before – Hey! Kelly! You look really hot."

"Oh thanks – Hey! I heard you were rubbing the butt of this big Brazilian woman! Can you explain yourself!?"

"Health clause, Kelly," said Daniel. "I did it for her wellbeing: I rubbed sun cream on her so she'd be protected... from the sun."

"And, umm, he had to do it," said Björn. "Maria Lucia's butt needed three guys to, umm, cover her whole, ahh, butt."

"Well... okay, that's fine," said Kelly, "but I don't want you to do it without me knowing." She nudged over and sat next to Daniel. "So what you guys do, besides rubbing cream on a lady's butt?"

Daniel gave a school-boy smile. "We saw a mom have sex with her man while her kids watched."

Kelly seemed unimpressed. "Haven't you done that, like, five times already?" She turned to the waitress and said, "Oh I'll have a milkshake."

Daniel nodded. "Yeah, you're right, but it never gets old for us, right, Björn?"

"Yup!"

Kelly tucked her hair behind her ear. "Yeah, but... the same thing?"

Björn slapped his friend's arm. "Tell 'em, Daniel."

Daniel slapped his hands together. "Well, let me start with Stacy's Mom..."

Daniel lectured Kelly about his intricate and detailed mom-based fetishes. Kelly nodded a little, got her milkshake, then let Daniel and Björn get into a discussion about Sofia Vergara, Sofia's son, and Sofia's legendary calendars.

"That's nice, Daniel." Kelly patted his arm when she finished her shake. "Now, where to next? Hmm?"

Björn looked outside and saw five middle-aged men walk with eagerness in their step. "Umm, where those guys are going."

Daniel looked outside. "Oh, they're going somewhere good."

"How do you know?" asked Kelly

"Because a group of dads like that, they must be perving on teen girls," replied Daniel.

Kelly sighed. "Okay, let's see."

The trio left the restaurant after paying. They walked on the sand, discreetly following the group of men.

"Hey, where's Regina and Tammie?" Daniel asked Kelly.

She put her finger on her lips. "Hmm... oh yeah, they went to the gym."

Björn liked this image. "Hmm, Beast Mode Tammie."

Kelly shook her head. "All these codenames and stuff, how do you guys remember everything?"

"Because it's important," said Daniel. "I mean, Tammie's our friend, so we should know that her finishing manoeuvre is the Palm Twist Gusher."

"Palm Twist Super Gusher," Björn corrected.

"PTG is her finisher, PTSG is her ultimate finisher."

"Hmm, I, umm, think she's working towards making PTSG her finisher and, ahh, making a new ultimate finisher."

"Oh that's interesting."

Kelly shivered. "Umm, I don't think I need to know that, even if she is my friend."

Björn then paused, stood perfectly still, listened, and put his hands up in the air.

"Yes!" he shouted.

Björn ran down the beach, Daniel and Kelly following. They went down the little sandy hill and saw four girls playing the sport in which female athletes are required to strip to their bikinis: The Sport of Perverts, Beach Volleyball.

The middle-aged men converged a few feet away from the bikini-clad girls, at a distance they could watch but not interrupt the hot and sandy action. In contrast to the girls' pristine and perfectly supple frames, these men were much less desirable; slovenly, hairy, and in need of covering up. The men rubbed their hands over their shorts and commented on the finely formed beauties.

"Meg has really grown into her shape; those tits just bounce."

"Agreed. I also enjoy the snugness that tight bikini top gives to her tits. They look so... warm."

"The abs on Rena are amazing... I wanna know what her workout routine is... and I want to tape it."

On this day, there was one girl that drew the most attention.

"The jiggly one, the one in the dark bikini... she is stunning."

"Oh yes, that long hair, big boobs, big butt... oh, she looks Latina, think she's Latina?"

"Yes, yes, a full-figured Latina darling."

Daniel watched this Latina girl with much interest, watching her thick dark locks flow as she ran and jumped into the sand. Hmm, quiet skilful for a woman with her ample features, Daniel thought.

"She looks kinda... familiar," said Daniel.

"Huh?" said Björn. "Oh, umm, some of them are: Meg from NBU, ahh, Rena from Rachel Steele High, umm, Lara transferring from Kansas to NBU, and... I, umm, don't know the last one..."

The mysterious Latina scored and then smacked her partner's toned butt cheeks. She then looked to her right and waved to her pervy male fans.

"Hi, hi," she said with an American accent. "Thanks guys, thanks..." She turned her head to the three teens and, like a computer stacked full of mkv porn, she froze. Her mouth opened and closed and yet no words came out. She brushed the hair out of her eyes and tried speaking again, this time successful.

"D-D-Daniel!"

When Daniel got a good lingering look at her face, he knew, he knew whom she was.

"Teresa!?"

She rushed over to him, breasts jiggling as she came. "Oh my gosh!" Teresa put her arms around Daniel and hugged his underwear-clad body with a tight grip. "What are you doing here!?"

"I, umm, live here. What the heck are you –" Daniel stopped himself when he saw Kelly, arms crossed, frowning, giving him a scary death glare. "Oh, um, Kelly, this," he pointed to her, "is my cousin, Teresa."

"Oh." Kelly's rage melted.

"The, umm, cousin Daniel kissed!" shouted Björn. "Wow-wow-wow: his first kiss!"

And Kelly's rage meter goes up. "Her?"

Teresa got out of the hug, put her hand out to Kelly and said, "Hi, I'm Teresa Nova!" Teresa didn't wait for Kelly to respond, instead going right into a hug. "Are you Daniel's friend?"

"Girlfriend."

While hugging Kelly, Teresa turned her head to Daniel. "Oh my gosh, Daniel!? You got a girlfriend!? And she's so pretty! Wow, Daniel!?"

Kelly blushed. "Well, thanks."

Teresa backed out of the hug. She looked excitedly at the three teens. "Eee! I can't believe this! Oh my gosh, Daniel! You're here."

"I'm Björn!"

She turned her face to Björn and gave him a blank smile. "Oh, hi." Teresa turned back to Daniel and Kelly. "Wow, Daniel!"

Daniel couldn't believe his eyes, literally couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was not just the fact that he'd bumped into one of his family members while walking around the beach resort of a secret 1000-year old civilization, oh no, what shocked him most was Teresa's dramatic transformation. You see, the Teresa he knew was slim, had budding boobies and a tight butt. She was the popular girl in school, the teen with the fabulous figure, the one the other girls were jealous of. She was also the person that sent Daniel tumbling down a taboo path, tumbling all the way when he saw her wear a tight-fitting one-piece swimsuit. She was no longer that popular slim high school girl, her figure having gone from Teen Vogue to King Magazine.

"You look so..." Daniel couldn't finish.

Teresa smirked. "Oh that's right, you remember me as a skinny girl, yeah? Well now I'm a proudly curvaceous Latina!" She did a full 360 shimmy dance. "I love my body! Look at me: I got a booty! I got boobs!"

"Yes, yes, yes," said an entranced Daniel.

Kelly slapped Daniel's arm. "Snap out of it."

"Oh, sorry..."

Teresa called out to the beach girls. "Hey, I'm just taking a break." Teresa grabbed Kelly's arm. "Gosh, so how well do you know Daniel?"

Kelly looked at Daniel and spoke with gritted teeth: "Better than anyone, I think... though I never knew his first kiss was... you."

Teresa looked over at Daniel. "Oh my, was I your first kiss?"

"Technically..."

"Oh," said Kelly.

"But not spiritually!" Daniel sputtered out.

Teresa nodded. "Yeah, that can't count, I mean, he kinda just forced it on me. Oh, Kelly, if you're thinking me and Daniel were... oh, eww, no, he's my cousin; he's like my brother, eww. Daniel, now you got a girlfriend, I can tell you the truth: even if you were not my cousin, I would never do the nasty with you. I'm simply not attracted to you."

Kelly stopped and pouted. "Well, I think he's handsome."

Daniel rushed over to Kelly, grabbed her hands and looked deep into her soft hazel eyes. "Kelly, I'm sorry I never told you, I was just so... embarrassed."

"You told Björn."

"Oh I told him that on an internet message board, when I thought I'd never actually meet him. But for me to say it outloud to you... I'm sorry, I just never wanted to admit it, because with you I wanna be better than I was then, better than that guy who kissed his cousin sister."

"Daniel... It's okay, you're forgiven." Kelly stood on her tiptoes and kissed his lips.

Björn slapped his hands together. "I'm out." He turned and walked towards the perverted men. "Are any of these girls your daughters?"

One guy eagerly raised his hand. "Me, that's my Meg."

"Let's talk!"

Daniel turned to Teresa, fought past the perverted thoughts, past the shock, and came to what he'd wanted to say for over a year: "Teresa, I'm so sorry I kissed you."

She flung her hand in the air. "Oh forgot it! I always kinda knew it anyways. I mean, I can't help it: I'm a hot mamacita, hee-hee. Seriously, don't worry about it, Daniel; it's all in the past."

"Thanks, Teresa."

"But now," Teresa put her arms over both their shoulders, "I'm telling this one here," pointing to Kelly, "everything I know about Danny!"

"Oh!" Kelly clapped. "I wanna know all his embarrassing little secrets."

"'Little secrets' is right," said Teresa. "Like how he wore those little Speedos around me – like the ones he has on now! Sheesh, Daniel, still wearing cum-stained underwear?"

Daniel exhaled loudly. He knew this was the greatest test his relationship would ever face: his past life as a perverted cousin brother.

"Kelly, please remember I'm not that kid anymore."

"Yeah, yeah, death and rebirth," said Kelly. "Now tell me more, Teresa! I wanna know everything!"

"Well let's start with him trying to 'massage' me after cheerleading practice!"

Daniel looked at the sand. "Oh dear God."

***

The gym interior would never be the same. Never would all the juices get out of the carpet, never will people dare touch the dumbbells, and never again will there be another scent in the shower, the fragrance of 'Oww How Could You Bite Me There?' the new permanent aroma. The battle between The International Lovers of Sex, Style and Sleep and The In-Crowd ended with Inter-Lover members Tammie and Regina victorious, the girls able to overcome the 4-on-2 disadvantage.

Regina and Tammie slipped their clothes back on in the lobby and craned their heads around to see where they'd left everyone: Panlong in the shower, Jasmine in the weight room, Felina in the steam room (being taken care of by Lobicky, Dynamite Diana and Sian) and, finally, right in front of Tammie and Regina, the former Ms. Everest, Paula Dragomir. She was on her knees, without clothing, her balloon boobs gleaming, her pink nipples hard and erect.

"Okay," Paula crawled to the girls and got on one knee, "I admit it: you're the best." She extended both hands.

Regina and Tammie shook hands with Paula.

"It's not about being the best," said Regina. "We do it for the love of it."

"Yeah," said Tammie. "Enjoy the ream; don't make it about the points and viewership. But for the record, I am the best out of our year in Kay Parker; the awards don't matter to me."

"Oh the awards came out?" asked Regina.

Tammie nodded. "Happened while we were in that RV. Umm, we won Best Duo and Best Scene. I won Best Athletic Body, Best Legs, and Best Fantasy Sister in a Comedic or Musical Family." She pointed at Regina. "You won Best Cold Sister."

Regina shrugged. "Cold? I'm a little offended by that."

Tammie pointed at Paula. "You won Best Tits and Best Euro Bitch, right?"

"Come on, Tammie," said Regina. "You don't need to call her a 'Euro Bitch.'"

"No, no," Paula shook her head, "that's the name of the award: I am the best bitch from Europe. Tamara, you must have won Best American Bitch."

Tammie rolled her eyes. "You'd think so, right? No, they gave it to Noreen and her whips." She looked back at Regina. "You know who won Best Girl?"

"Who?"

"Vivian Keentucker."

"Oh!" Regina was surprised. "Really? She didn't do much, she's so understated... but she is stunning."

Tammie did a pouty face. "She acts like a Smurf."

Paula tapped her hands on her ample chest. "Vivian, she has really smooth skin, really nice breasts, big beautiful eyes, a full bush... I think she deserves it. Tell her I'm sorry that my dad anal-fucked her. He just got carried away."

1...45678...11