Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From on top of a weightlifting machine, an exotic Indian girl with wild dark hair was glaring at Regina.

"That's Felina," said Paula. "And in the centre there is Jasmine." Paula was referring to a tall leggy black woman in a tight leopard-print leotard, her hands on her hips as she stood next to her leader.

Regina and Tammie sighed. They cracked their fingers, stretched themselves out and got in position. Time to go to work...

***

"And... done!"

After an hour of grooming, Kelly stepped out of the hotel. The fashionable girl wore a blue bikini top with denim shorts, accessorizing with red-rimmed sunglasses and sandals. She looked out at the beach and saw a sparse number of near-nude and fully nude people. A 'soft opening' is what the hotel receptionist called it, Eden Resort not yet open to the wider public.

Kelly walked past two men and a woman doing it oh-so-casually in the sand. She then scanned the area for Daniel and Björn. No pervy boys in sight. Oh well, the resort was not big enough to lose them. Kelly then had her attention caught by something far more eye-pleasing: a gorgeous 40ish black woman, on her knees, in the sand, naked and covering her breasts with her forearms. She was posing for a man holding a large camera, this short, chubby, curly-haired blond snapping away with gusto. Kelly got closer and watched from a safe distance.

"Oh yeah, that's it, baby," said the photographer. "Give me a little more glare, come on, tiger-eyes, oh yeah that's it, that's what I'm looking for."

The woman stood up and let Kelly get a better view. This chocolate-skinned woman was stunning and tall, curves in all the right places. She had a juicy spankable butt, full breasts, and what Kelly liked best in a woman, a well-trimmed bush. The woman put her hands on her hips and puckered her lips.

"This?" she said with an elegant voice, hints of her Haitian origin in her delightful tone.

"Yes, hold that for me, babe." The man dug into his pocket and threw a small flag to her. She grabbed it, unfolded it and held it over her breasts.

"This good?" she asked as she held the flag with her forefingers and thumbs.

"Perfect, hold it, please. Yeah that's it." He snapped away. "Got it."

Kelly looked at the flag. It was navy blue and had a golden eagle emblem. The letters were written with a distinguished font.

Kelly spelled it out. "S.V.M.S."

"Sofia Vergara Middle School," the woman said without looking away from the camera.

"Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt," said Kelly.

"Don't be. We done for now, Morty?"

"Yeah, we're good."

"Great."

Unbeknownst to Kelly, another naked woman was right next to the black Amazon, though it would be easy to miss her, seeing as she was so petite in comparison. The petite Latina woman stood up, took the flag and used it to cover her bare tits.

"Let's do this!" shouted the sexy Latina. The woman got her legs spread and gave a fierce glare.

The curly-haired black goddess approached Kelly. "Hi, I'm Selena." She touched Kelly's shoulder, leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Think Kelly's flustered by a naked woman? Not anymore. "Hi, I'm Kelly." She waved. "You a model?"

"Me? No, but how sweet of you." Selena paused to blush. "No, I'm just taking pictures for my sons' middle school calendar."

"Why?" she asked with cute little girl eyes.

Selena bent over and picked up a bottle of water from the cooler. She twisted it and let the liquid drip down her sizzling dark skin. "What mother doesn't want to support her child's school? If a calendar with me and my lady friends brings in more textbooks for the kids, then I'm all for it." She turned her head and looked at the photographer. "These pictures will be in the calendar and online, right?"

"Right." Morty nodded and looked back at the Latina woman, who was biting the flag and growling. "Yeah, baby. Give me some flare, yeah!"

Selena turned back to Kelly. "My what a surprise it was to find out about this place's existence, hmm, to think they had this beach resort tucked away like this."

"It's pretty cool," said Kelly. "Are you all from New Babylon?"

"Yes." Selena nodded. "I moved there from California about... oh, a year back now. Oh, you know what's interesting? Three of my friends from my old neighbourhood have moved here, all of them and their families. It's amazing, isn't it? To know so many people around me 'fit in' with this place."

Kelly nodded. "Yeah, totally, I don't get it myself, I mean..." Kelly lost her train of thought. Her eyes were locked on the glistening beads of sweat that were rolling down Selena's flat stomach, the beads going down and resting on her combed square of pubic hair. There the sweat mixed with the pheromones, and from there Selena's scent was released into the atmosphere, the sensation wafting into Kelly's nostrils. Kelly shivered.

"Hmm, like what you see?" asked Selena.

"Oh I'm sorry." Kelly broke out of her trance. "You just smell so nice."

Selena put her hands on her hips. "You like my BO?"

"And-and the smell of your pussy."

Without warning, Selena cupped Kelly's chin and looked right into her eyes. "Hmm, you are quite the weird one. You fit right in here."

The mini-revelation hit Kelly: she was a Tabootopian, through and through. What other heterosexual woman was as into vaginas and other vagina-related activities? She was strange, weird, just like everyone else in Tabootopia, and just like Daniel. That made her happy, very happy.

The Latin woman walked over to the cooler. "Selena, I'm taking a soda break."

"Coming, Veronica." Selena let go of her grip, leaving a nice amount of sexy sweat on Kelly's chin. "Nice meeting you, bye-bye."

"Uhh... Bye!" Kelly waved happily.

Selena dove back into the shoot, and not wanting to waste the primo location and sunlight, she went for her killer pose: with her back to the photographer, Selena got all her fingers on her sweaty cheeks. She then turned her head and looked into the camera, her expression fierce and sexy.

"There's the money!" shouted Morty. "Those kids will be eating steak for lunch! Yeah, baby, yeah!"

Veronica walked over to the cooler, naked and confident, her thin strip of vaginal hair dripping with – yep – sweat. She looked at Kelly. "Oh you cute. You need to strip for the camera, babe."

"Thank you so much! I –" Kelly's mind went back to her original mission. "Oh, umm, hey, you seen a dark-haired guy, kinda brown but lightish? He's hanging around with a small blond guy."

"Hmm..." Veronica tapped the cap of the bottle on her lips. "I think... I think I saw two boys like that in their underwear. One of them was mocha and the other one was a little blond boy. Yes, they were massaging a big Brazilian woman's butt."

Kelly shook her head. "That's them."

"I watched: the woman fucked a big white man, and the four kids, including the ones you mentioned, watched all of it. The man and woman showered and went into the restaurant area; it's right down there, to the right."

"Thank you so much," said Kelly.

"Hmm, the dark-haired one, he the boyfriend?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"It was how you talked about him." Veronica grinned. "You keep him on a tight leash, show him you boss."

"Hee-hee... Yeah. Thanks again, bye."

Veronica and Selena waved at Kelly as she went looking for her naughty BF and his pervy comrade.

***

"I remember first day I met Maria. She just took my breath away, she so full of life! She came to me and stands on tiptoes and she kisses both my cheeks. I kiss her back and I tell her this means we will be having sex. We will be having sex," he repeated for emphasis. "I was supposed to interview her for positions. I didn't do that. Instead I found a bedroom, I throw her on bed and I rip her clothes off. We got to know each other like that. That best way to get to know woman – nothing to hide."

Maria was nodding."I knew he was the one after he picked me up. His power made me... whoosh! wet-wet-wet!"

Daniel, Björn, Maria, Marco, Christie, and Yaakov were in a restaurant. They were sitting in a diner booth, empty plates and cups around the table, Daniel and Björn on the left, Maria and Marco in the middle, and Yaakov on the right, cute Christie sitting on her papa's leg.

Maria adjusted her green bikini top and smiled. "Oh, he grab my butt like no man I ever met. The squeeze he put, hmm." She reached her hand over, grabbed her man's hand and looked at him. "That grip had my feet off the ground."

Shirtless Yaakov smiled. "Please, Maria, you're embarrassing me!"

"He so modest." She patted his hand and then looked at Daniel and Björn. "But you know what really frustrate me, what really, really frustrate me, was that people say I sleeping my way to the top. Not-not in mean or rude way, like friendly way: 'Oh, Maria, well done, good move, good move'. But it was not like that at all, not at all. Could they not tell?" She pointed at Yaakov. "Why would I, a woman, not want to be with the strongest, biggest, most powerful man in the office? Makes sense, no?"

Marco, with his hands on his little Speedos, agreed. "You so right, Mama."

Yaakov grinned and chuckled. "Please, stop, you make me red all over!"

Bikini-clad Christie put her arms around Yaakov and rubbed her soft cheek on his hard face. "Papa strong!"

He kissed her cheek. "Aw my little princess."

Björn, still in his underwear, licked his lips.

Christie caught his stare. "No! Stupid boy, do not get excited when I show love to Papa!"

Björn shook his head. "No-no-no, I, umm, ahh."

Yaakov shot a cold stare to Björn. "Don't be so incest-minded; it's not healthy."

"Y-y-yes, sir."

Daniel, also still in his underwear, said, "Yaakov, sir, I got a couple of questions about the Tabootopia TV industry."

TV executive Yaakov was well-equipped to answer. "Oh, please, ask. Friends of my kids are friends of mine."

"Thanks, umm, okay, so a show like Polly's World, who came up with that?"

"Hmm, well that was a collaborative process. For Polly, first we sign, then we come up with show."

"So was it an existing concept or a show designed for her?"

Yaakov bounced Christie on his leg as he gave his answer. "It not too complicated. We first see what Polly good at: Polly, she got good personality, talk well, good presence, cute girl – not as cute as you, Christie."

She kissed his cheek. "I know."

"Anyways, Polly had many talents, and so we thought we do a show, a scripted show, based around her and her life... Sitcom, it called? Yes."

"I see. So how does an episode get made? What's the process?"

"Oh it's very simple. Polly goes in writer room, she and writers come up with ideas, they write them down, then they go film it. We keep it basic, keep it simple. Sometimes formula work well, like in episode where Polly became stripper –"

Björn interjected: "She was, umm, too cute to be a stripper, and her routines didn't have enough, ahh, raunch. So instead of dancing, she had the men buy 'daughter time' with her."

"Right, but sometimes not so good, like episode in which she played with dolls for whole episode –"

"I liked that one," said Daniel. "It was hot when she turned Barbie bi and had her have sex with one of those Bratz dolls."

Yaakov tilted his head. "Well... we like creativity, so we let wild ideas happen, but we try not to over-think when making show, we just let it happen. You know, we have seven other weekly shows made at same time, so we don't focus on just one show too much. It hard; we a small station but have the output of a mid-level American cable network."

Maria put her hand on Yaakov's. She looked at him with her sex eyes. "I love when you talk all," she paused to shiver, "all big business man. Hmm, I need you to fuck me in a bed, fuck me hard. Hard."

"Let's do that." With Christie in his hands, Yaakov slid to the right, stood up and placed his girl on her feet, her bare soles making a clap with the lino floor.

"Come, Maria, kids, to hotel."

"Okay," said Marco. He looked at the boys. "You got my number, call when you come to New Babylon, and please visit my family. You very welcome."

"Thanks, everyone," said Daniel. "Great meeting you all."

"Bye, boys." Eager Maria was already by the door. She blew a kiss and waved, her ass giving the boys yet another hard-on.

"Bye, both," said Yaakov. "Oh and Daniel, Björn, be sure to call when you get to New Babylon; TTS can always use eager minds."

"Thank you so much!" said Daniel.

"Thanks, sir!" said Björn.

"Bye, guys!" said a waving Marco.

"Bye, bye," replied an elated Daniel and Björn.

Christie was still standing by the boys. Her cheeks were glowing and she was looking at the floor. "Daniel, bye..." She looked up. "Björn, you stupid and I hate you... call me." She dashed past her family and ran out of the restaurant. The rest of her family chuckled and followed her out.

Björn looked ahead with a far-off, confused glaze. Then he got it.

"...Ewwwwww!" He rubbed his hands over his bare chest. "And then she went and spoilt it all by saying something stupid like... call me!"

"Couldn't you tell she liked –"

"Oh, umm, no! No, don't make it... no!" Björn dug into his heavy boxer pockets, took out his MP3 player and put it on the desk. He put the player at a volume that allowed him and Daniel to listen. "I was, umm, saving this for later, but I need it now; I need to, umm, cleanse my palate, get back in the, ahh, mood... It's Dad Time."

'Dad Time' was a podcast hosted by the fathers of Regina Cestin and Tammie Kwon: Matthew Cestin and Greg Kwon.

Björn pushed play.

"Greetings, ladies and gentlemen! 'It's 'Dad Time' with me Greg Kwon," said Californian Greg, "and... I'm without my co-host Matthew Cestin. Matt had a prior engagement, a gangbang with his wife – but we wish him all the best and know he'll tell us all about that next week. Tear it up, Matt! But for today, today we talk about exciting times, exciting changes. Big changes. Everything's changed! Mine and Matt's daughters have gone off to college... Principal Sanchez is now Super Sanchez... Miss Bolovey is the new Principal of Kay Parker High... and me and Matt are the new co-Vice Principals of Kay Parker. Yes! It's a new day! It's a new world! And I'm feeling good – and that's not all! With one man overseeing both schools, it means the two high schools of Our Haven, Kay Parker High and Rachel Steele High, have become kissing cousins! Greater unity between the two schools, possible exchanges, and, it's early days, but we're talking about doing a yearly mega-event, all of Kay, all of Ray, one big fuck fest."

Björn was distraught to not be part of the mega-event. "Aw!" but excited to see this event, "Ah!"

"Which brings us to our guest," said Greg. "Ladies and gentlemen, in the spirit of unity and the breaking down of borders, we got mine and Matt's counterpart from Rachel Steele High. Everyone: The Vice-Principal of Rachel Steele High, The Persian Sexbomb, Miss Farah Azim, ladies and gentlemen!"

Björn squealed.

"Hmm, thank you so much, thank you, thank you for having me," she said in that unmistakable husky accented voice. Björn and Daniel got excited as they remembered the age-defying Persian babe's curvaceous body, full breasts, onion-shaped buttocks, thick raven hair, and all of it wrapped in an air of exotic, mature elegance.

Greg gave his insight. "For all of you that don't know, Farah is an absolutely gorgeous woman. She's a mom with a legal boy – he's here too by the way, what up, Sami? – and, personally, she is one of the nicest people I've ever met."

"Oh you're too kind, thank you, thank you so much."

"Now, Farah, you are, if you don't mind me saying, a woman who uses her sex appeal to her full advantage, a woman that gives sexual favours. Am I right in saying that?"

"When I need things to be done, yes, I proudly admit to using my 'skills'."

"Give us an example."

"Oh there so many, hmm, well..."

"Pick something Sami doesn't know about."

"I'm afraid that doesn't narrow it down very much."

"Ones that involved felatio."

"Well..." She thought long and hard. "Ah, here's one that Sami doesn't know about: It is about the family photo I have in the house. That photo required a sexual favour."

"Go on..."

"Well, I met the photographer on the day before the photo shoot. Now, this was going to be a picture with all the family, all the cousins, uncles, aunts, my mother coming from Iran. What I found just unacceptable was the initial estimate. It was, I believe, two-hundred dollars. Well, I could not afford that for a photo – well, actually, I could, but I wouldn't feel right paying that amount, so I had to find a way to...'renegotiate,' hmm-hmm."

"How much did you end up paying?"

"We got it down to forty dollars."

"And how did you get to that figure?"

"I sucked his penis," she said bluntly. "I took my dress off, got on my knees and... well, further details wouldn't be necessary, hmm-hmm. Flirting would have been sufficient; he was young and quite nervous and just my red lipstick and best cleavage-supporting bra seemed to have him quite tongue-tied." She added a slight whisper to her voice and went on, "I spoke like this to him, see, my words realllllly slow... and deliberate."

"Ohh! That's doing the job for me."

"Hmm-hmm, yes. So, I felt, because I actually liked him, that it only be fair that I give him something worthwhile for his troubles. Now, I do tell my students to try and only offer what you need to, but I also tell them that... compassion, human emotion, plays a real role in seduction. See, I liked him, he was endearing, nice, polite. I felt he, umm..."

"He earned it."

"Yes, he earned my lips – oh, ho-ho, I apologize; I usually don't speak so bluntly."

"Please, say whatever you want."

"Yes, thank you. So, yes, I gave him pleasure because I felt it only fair, it only right he be rewarded for his work."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, it was business, not pleasure, but perhaps pleasurable business would be an apt way to put it? Hmm-hmm. And after we took the photo, I was with my mother for the evening, and we shared a good tea about the methods she'd taught me. Sami was sitting with us, but his Persian is so rusty that he didn't have a clue what we were talking about."

"And for those of you that hear the sound of flesh on cloth, that's Sami, Farah's son, jacking himself off."

Sami's faint voice could be heard in the studio. "Yeah, go Mom!"

Greg cheered him on. "Look at him rocking the fedora and pink shorts! You go!"

Farah tisked-tisked. "Sami, dear, not on the carpet."

"No, it's okay," said Greg. "We got no format in here, go nuts."

Farah moved back from the microphone. "Sami, stop touching yourself and sit."

A shuffling could be heard. Order was restored.

"So sorry for that," she said. "I don't want him making a mess wherever he goes."

"He's really busy now," said Greg, "with all the work he's got going on."

"Yes, my son has quickly become a very in-demand boy escort. I'm very proud of him – but I still don't want him staining your carpet. Oh, Sami, sit."

"Right on. Sami, yo, high-five me, bro!" Smack! "Oh now I got cum on my hands... Okay, let's get down to business: Farah, there is something I've been just dying to know about. It's about your job, your old job, the one you had back in America. You've only alluded to it in the past, so are you ready to talk about it now?"

"Well... it seems appropriate for me to speak about it now, since all legal restrictions don't really seem to apply anymore. I worked for a real estate developer. I was 'officially' a real estate clerk, but my real job was to 'make sure the ink was dry' with our really, really high-end clients."

"Can you explain a little deeper?"

"Well, hmm. Okay. Our properties were divided into three categories: A, B, and C. C was houses, two to three bedroom homes, also boutiques, small stores, and warehouses. B was large storefronts, such as supermarkets, offices, buildings like that. A was really expensive buildings, skyscrapers, and large, expansive stores. It was quite a large business, the scale of which I can't fully divulge."

1...34567...11