Tag Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is very cold, and thin, but long. She is gently running it in and out of my pussy and then the touch of it is gone, and I tense.... and then I feel it again... this time it is slippery.... she has put some lubrication on it... and she is holding it at the opening of my asshole!

My body involuntarily tenses... and she slides the tip of it in.... and then I know.... I have had this in my ass before.... it is the long, blunt tipped pen from my Steve's desk set.

My eyes go to his... and he sees the recognition in my eyes and smiles. He knows I am thinking of all the times he has played games with me, with it....made me walk around the office holding it.. either in my pussy... or my ass... not allowing me to drop it... and if I did..... the fierce spankings over his knee that he has punished me with. Oh yes... I know this feeling well. And as she continues to run the length of it in and out of my ass, she leans over and takes my aching clit into her mouth.

I am bursting with the need to CUM long and hard and she knows it... feels how very long and swollen my clit is with excitement... and it takes only moments for her to bring me over the edge....

and I CUM, and I CUM and I CUM...

all the while I am trying to scream out in pleasure but the cock in my mouth makes the sound come out as a mere muffled groan.

At that moment Tom can hold back no longer. The sight of Lori eating me... me bucking with an orgasm and sucking his cock - bring him over the edge and he grunts and moans as he shoots big white gobs of cum in my mouth.. Down my throat.. And all over my face and neck... and then he does something I have never seen a man do... he turns to Jim sucking my nipple, and offers him his cock to lick clean, and Jim greedily takes his still hard cock in his own mouth and sucks all of the remaining juice off of the head and shaft.

Tom calmly walks to a chair and sits down to watch the rest of what he knows will be a good show.

Now Steve walks to the end of the desk and has Lori help him undo the handcuffs attached to me, and they retie my legs so that they are now spread the width of the desk and my feet are hanging down over the outside edges.

My ass and pussy are hanging off the edge... and Lori crawls up on top of me. She kisses me long on the mouth, and I can taste my own sweet juices on her tongue... and she reaches down and licks little drops of Tom's cum off my face and neck.... this position puts her pussy and mine just inches from each other... both at the edge of the desk.....and she begins to grind her hips into mine.. her pubic bone rubbing mine....

He:

Lori breaks through her haze just enough to catch Steve's eye and huskily murmur "panties. Need my panties" as she continues to grind her pussy against yours - and her gloriously-soft naked breasts press and bobble against yours - nipples finding each other then losing contact again - only to find each other again.

You don't understand what Lori could want with her panties - it feels Soooo good to have her naked body on yours - but you know not to question.

Her eyes lock onto yours again and you gaze deep into each others' souls - through your lust haze. The moment stretches out...Ohhhh...so wonderfully - eyes never leaving each others' - breasts squeezing and sliding, bellies sweaty and slipping over each other - naked pussies bumping, aching.

You both are totally lost in each other. Nothing else exists - and you revel in your shared lust haze.

Without breaking eye contact, Lori finally gets her panties handed to her by Steve - and she smiles a slow smile as she wads them in one hand, then slowly lowers her mouth to yours and pushes her tongue deep into your mouth – dancing with your tongue - your senses exploding as you KISS and kiss and kiss and lick the insides of each others' mouths and try to climb inside each

other through your mouths. You close your eyes and see the sparks that your mouth, tongue, breasts, nipples, arms, hands, belly, and pussy feel - as you explore each others' bodies. Ooooohhhhh Godddddd!

You kiss hard - then soft, then lick, then suck, then bite gently, then kiss hard again....and you forget all about the 3 naked men - and Lori's panties - around you. You float on a cloud – lost in this other wonderful creature who is lying, naked, on your naked body.

Finally, Lori reluctantly...sloowwwly...breaks the kiss and whispers "I need for you to keep your mouth busy remembering my intimate flavor." Keeping your gaze, she turns her panties inside out - and slowwwwwly brings the crotch to your mouth - presenting to you the cotton crotch of her lacy lavender panties - which carry her intimate juices.

Oh no! She wouldn't! Would she?

"Lick it" she commands. Ugh! She wants you to lick the cotton crotch of her panties - after collecting all of her juices for a whole day?

She wants you to lick the lubrication from her cunt - and the little drops of pee that aren't quite completely whisked away by the toilet paper?

Yuck!

Sucking her cunt is wonderful. Licking her ass is...OK. Even sticking your tongue up her asshole was fine when you were "in the haze" - but...to lick her panty crotch? It is just too perverse! Dirty old men think about such things, but not gorgeous, classy office aides! No!

OW! "YES!" commands Steve as the whip bites into your soft ass again.

OW!

The sting brings your eyes to Steve's - and he is NOT pleased at your hesitation.

The panty crotch is still presented - and - you - meekly stick out your tongue and barely touch the crotch material. The dryness hits your tongue and it tastes - yucky. Licking cotton.

Uck!

"Do it properly" - Steve commands - and - you begin to lick in earnest – and find a spot which has the glorious tangy sweet-sour taste of PUSSY!

Hmmm...maybe this isn't so bad after all! You begin to moisten the panty crotch again – and are rewarded with the intimate flavor of Lori's slit. Yum!

Well...there *is* the musty addition which can't be missed - that slight flavor of pee...but...the more you lick and moisten, the more it tastes like Lori...and you begin to reach for the panties - eager to have more.

Lori's naked body and yours become aware of each other again - and the heat and lust begin to overtake you again - and you begin to pant - opening your mouth wide.

And suddenly, Lori's panties are completely inside your mouth - turned to put the crotch on your tongue - but stuffed inside your mouth - and you find yourself sucking on the crotch of her panties - sucking her cunt juices and pee from her panties - as you labor to breathe around the lacy gag.

And it is Goooood again: you ass still stinging from the extra lash, your mouth awash in Lori's panty juices, Lori's mouth exploring your face, your tits rubbing Lori's naked tits, and your pussy suddenly filled with a hard cock.

WHAT? Pussy? Hard cock? Ohhhh Goddddd!

YESSSSSS! AGAIN! You're full of a pumping man's hard COCK!

You struggle with all of the sensations and realize that Tom is still sitting, watching, amused, but blazing with lust. Steve is by your head...so...it must be Jim fucking you.

FUCKING you. Fucking your cunt with his hard cock. And then it is gone.

Oh! Godddd! Come back! Your senses are on overload - still lewdly sucking on Lori's panties, but your cunt is empty again.

No! It is full again...Yummm...being FUCKED again...then it is gone.

And you realize that Jim is switching back and forth - taking advantage of the presented pussies. Fucking you, then fucking Lori - then back to you - while you and Lori celebrate each others' bodies and revel in each other.

It goes on. Wonderfully.

Fucked. Empty. Fucked. Empty. Building. Dropped. Building up.

Dropped.

The desk pen still lewdly protruding (barely) from your asshole.

You pant and suck and feel Lori's nakedness and you build up and up.

Suddenly Jim is standing by your faces - grinning at you and Lori - as his hard cock strains and points right at your faces.

It is clear what he wants.

You reach for his cock and wrap your hand around it - and give him the final strokes to make him explode and CUM and CUM and CUM!!!! Spraying your face. Squirting gobs of white hot cum onto your forehead and nose and cheek - adding to Tom's load - still drying on your face - Lori's panties filling your mouth - Lori's tongue playing chase with your tongue - your naked body pressed

to Lori's...Jim cums and cums....

and suddenly there is a tongue on your clitoris - then there is a mouth – and somebody...Tom? is licking and sucking your lips and finally FINALLY bringing you up and up and OVER - crashing into your second orgasm CUMMMMMMMINNNG!

and CUMMMING!

and CUMMMMMMMINGGG!

GOD! Your body thrashes and you whine a deep guttural cry:

OhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH

GODDDDDDDD!

You jerk and thrash - smearing the cum on your face and involuntarily fighting Lori's body which is holding you down as you CUM and cum and cum!

Oh.

Oh God!

Silence - except for rasping breathing.

Totally drained.

You realize that while Steve had been sucking your clitoris and Jim was cumming on your face, that Tom had somehow managed to get into the fray and suck Lori to orgasm as well.

Try to just breathe.

Lori's panties are extracted from your mouth.

and everyone just lays still - totally drained.

The sweat cools your body.

The cum begins to dry on your face.

And it feels SOoooo yummy...Lori's naked body covering your

well-fucked body. Steve and Tom nearby - jerking their cocks...huh? Jerking their cocks?

Yes...you float along...dreamily - watching Steve on one side and Tom on the other - with Jim standing above your head - stroking their cocks - to cum again on your face, your hair, your neck - adding 2 more loads of cum to your "makeup".

Dreamily...feeling the warmth all over.

You doze off...

>>>

When you gently awake, you find yourself untied, but still totally naked – lying on top of Steve's desk. Lori, Steve, Jim, and Tom - have cleaned themselves up in the shower off Steve's office - and appear to be dressed again. You know that you have done well.

"Well, my sleepy assistant", says Steve, "I think it's time for dinner. Call and make reservations for all of us at that nice restaurant - you know the one".

Slowly and happily you gingerly sit up, then reach for Steve's phone.

"Uh...no." Steve says. "Please use my cell phone - and make the call over there...by the window."

By the window. By the wall of the office which is completely floor-to-ceiling glass - looking out over the city - not that high up. You begin to understand.

"Ummm...shall I clean up a bit - like you all did?", you ask meekly - not sure exactly what Steve - and the others - want. You have dried sweat all over – your muscles are sore in a number of places - and your face and hair are streaked with 4 loads of cum - and you are still completely naked - with a desk pen in your butt.

"No, no time for that" smiles Steve, "you'll be going to dinner with our trophies on your face for display. Now, get over to that window and make the call while we finish our business".

You carefully walk over to the window - naked - very exposed - and open the phone to make the call.

"No, Amy", you hear, "Closer".

You step up to the window - right at it.

"CLOSER!"

Oh. You get it. And you press yourself up against the glass - feeling the COLD glass full-body against your naked thighs, pussy, belly, breasts.... lewdly displaying your whole naked - used - body - to the city...as you place the call.

Oh, God! Can anyone see you?

Behind you, you hear Steve say:

"Now, how shall we dress our little slave for dinner? We could use your tie as a blindfold for her, Jim, but we want her to see what is happening".

Lori's voice chimes in: "I would donate my pantyhose to tie her hands behind her back..."

"Maybe I can discourage her from talking - with my briefs..."

She:

> "Maybe I can discourage her from talking - with my briefs..." soft

laughter comes from everyone in the room.

Then Tom says "You know, I find it much more erotic to know that we are in control of her mind. I love the thought that she would be free, and not physically forced to do as we say.... that she will obey only because of her desire to please us... and of course her fear of the punishment later, should she refuse, or make a scene."

Steve smiles. he likes this idea, and he knows exactly how to make me feel completely under their control. He walks to me, making eye contact with me in the reflection of the glass. He walks up behind me... admiring my tender, still pink ass. He can see also that I have been doing as I have been told, my nipples are pressed against the glass, slightly flattening them, legs spread wide, open for anyone passing below to admire.

And he sees with a passing glance that the man who watches us sometimes from the building across the street, is now standing in his office window watching with anticipation of what may unfold for him to see today.

Steve is unconcerned with the man today. He has other tasks in mind for me.

He says "Amy, you have done well. I am pleased with your conduct today, but you are not done with your duties, and you WILL do exactly as we say during dinner and afterward... do you understand?"

I turn my head to look in his eyes... and he can see the questions. What will be expected of me? Will I be strong enough to unquestioningly do as I am told? He feels my apprehension... but he allows my mind time to resign itself to his control. I drop my eyes, very quietly. I say only one word, the only word necessary, "yes".

"Good! Now, go to my closet and get my trench coat. That will be your only protection for this evening. If you displease me... you will return it to me at my command.. and you will be left where you are without it. Don't forget your shoes."

I move instantly to the closet and put on the coat. I feel a fleeting comfort in the safety of the warm material. Even as I relax, I know that I will not be allowed to feel so comfortable for the entire evening. And all too quickly the feeling is taken from me. Steve remarks "oh, surely you didn't think you were allowed to wear it here... remove the coat and carry it carefully... call downstairs and have a company limo brought around to the garage for us. Quickly"

I walk to his desk to have the car brought around and the four of them talk quietly on the far side of the room from me. I can see them looking at me, and I know that they are planning what games they want to play with me this evening.

When I am finished, Steve tells us all that is it time to leave and we walk toward the door to the outer office. It is well past time for the office to be closed, and he is making the assumption that the building will be empty.

I silently hope that he is right. I can think of nothing more humiliating than to run into one of our co-workers in my current condition. Totally naked except for my heels, carrying Steve's coat and walking in front of a group of clients to the elevator.

As we pass through the outer office I hear voices in the office next door. My body tenses, and I slow... Steve prods his finger into my left ass cheek. I jump at his touch and continue quickly to the elevator. It seems to take forever for the doors to open.

Finally... the doors slide shut...out of the office at last!

When the doors open in the parking garage I see that the car is waiting, and the driver is holding the rear door for us to get in. His eyes fly to my naked body. His expression shows alarm, but he has been working for this company for some time, and he knows better than to ask questions. He holds the door in silence as we slide past him and into the limo. When we are seated and

the directions have been taken care of, we settle in for the ride.

Steve looks from one client to another. He sees each of them still eyeing me hungrily. I am sitting calmly, legs open for viewing, coat laid to the side so as to not block anyone's view.

He says "Amy, I'd like you to be certain that everyone in this car is sexually aroused by the time we reach the restaurant. You may begin with me."

I know exactly what he is looking for and I am all too eager to oblige him. I drop to the floor of the car and crawl to where he is sitting across from me. On my knees in front of him I unzip his slacks and remove his soft cock. I stroke it gently and look up into the face of Jim seated next to him. I can see his rapt attention focused on what I am doing... and can feel his mind anxious to have his turn in my hands... and my mouth.

With my eyes still locked on his I lean down and take Steve's hardening cock in my mouth... slowly, slowly rolling the head around with my tongue, flicking the tip of my tongue over the tip of its head... then pressing the hard tip of my tongue down into the hole in the head of his cock. I am rewarded. One small drop of sweet, sticky precum appears on the head when I squeeze it.

I quickly lick this drop up... and moan my appreciation of the sweet/salty taste of it. When I drop my head to take the length of Steve's cock in my mouth again, I feel Tom's hand on my back... sliding down ... taking the curve of my ass in his fingers and squeezing slightly... then moving his finger to my pussy... several long exploring strokes... then he pulls it

out and slips it in my tight asshole. I suck in my breath at the sensation, and momentarily forget about my mouth.

Immediately, Steve reminds me by putting his hands on the sides of my head and moving my mouth very deep down on his cock... until the hard head of it is pressing the back of my throat,

and I must relax the muscles there in order to take him in deeper.

Then just as quickly, he pulls my head up away from his lap... and tells me to move to Jim.

I look to Jim. He is smiling at me, and I move in front of him. He reaches out and takes my left nipple in his fingers... and pulls me toward him.

He is pinching the nipple tightly and rolling it back and forth between his thumb and first finger. The closer I come, the harder he is pinching... until I suck in my breath from the pain, and begin to squirm.

When my face is within an inch of his face he releases my nipple quickly and whispers "Do Lori". I understand him, and I know what he wants.

I turn toward Lori, presenting my back to Jim, and begin to lick my way up her naked legs. My eyes are now locked with hers... and I am trying hard not to let her see how much I have been waiting to get to taste her again. When my tongue reaches the bottom of her skirt, I hesitate and slide my hands up her legs

and begin to go under her skirt.. but I let my mouth roam up to her nipples.

They are erect and hard, pointing from behind the thin material of her blouse and I notice for the first time that she did not put her bra back on. I begin to hungrily suck her nipples through her blouse. As I start to nibble the tips of them I feel her body begin to tighten and I continue to run my hand up under her skirt. Just as I had assumed: she had left the panties off as well! As I slip the middle finger of my left hand into her hot little cunt, she begins to moan... and my eyes flick to Tom.

I am surprised at the intensity of the lust I see in his eyes... and then I see why... he has opened his own fly and has his already straining cock in his hand. I panic for a moment.. this is MY responsibility, and I KNOW Steve will not want Tom having to do any work on his own behalf.

I quickly reach out with my right hand and take his cock from him... and begin to take long smooth strokes that start at the tip and stop when they bump his balls... just to go back up again. Up and down... up and down... don't forget to nip and suck Lori's nipples... and keep fucking my finger deep in her dripping cunt. She is beginning to get that haze in her eyes that I know means an orgasm is welling up in your belly.. and I slow just a bit.. to keep her on the edge.