Tag Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have momentarily forgotten about Jim, and am suddenly reminded when I feel contact on my ass... he has been stroking himself and watching me take care of Lori and Tom.. and he wants some contact... and he wants it now.

My mind races... how can I satisfy them all at once? I am on my knees still on the floor... and can think of only one way to 'invite' him to join.

I spread my legs just as wide as they will reach.. opening up my pussy and ass to his full view... and begin to rotate my hips... slowly around in one direction... then the other.

"Please fuck me", my body says... and he understands. He drops to the floor on his knees behind me and in one smooth stroke he is inside me... GOD!!! it feels so damn good to have my pussy full again!!! and my body's natural reaction is to strain back toward him.

I take him as deeply inside me as I can... and I milk his cock with the muscles in my pussy. He doesn't move.. he is relaxed... simply letting

my pussy do its work on him... mmmmm there isn't a person in the car that isn't contemplating their mounting orgasm... but we all know... this is only foreplay for what is to come... and we want it to last...and just then... the driver turns and announces we have arrived at the

restaurant... and he takes a good long look at the orgy going on behind him and thinks how much he would love to have some of what he is seeing.

He knows it isn't his place to ask, and simply gets out and stands at the door to open it for them when they are ready to enter the restaurant.

He:

You can almost literally *feel* the sexual tension as you all take deep breaths to make yourselves break away from the unbridled fuck fest which will happen - right there in the limo - if you all don't forcefully drag yourselves back to a consciousness that you are at the entrance to one of the most prestigious restaurants in the city - and you'd better act as if it were.

Your eyes find Steve's - to silently ask how you should "dress" for the occasion. You are literally smelling of sex - your cunt issuing that most-seductive of scents - and the cum on your face and hair has dried so that it isn't trivially obvious - but your "makeup" is clearly....ummm...unusual.

Steve's eyes flick to the trench coat - laying on the seat – and you gratefully put it on as Steve, Lori, Jim, and Tom straighten themselves and exit the limo. You meekly follow - last in line to the door.

Steve waits for you to catch up and whispers "Proudly, now Amy", to you as you all enter. Thank heavens it is a nice restaurant and the lighting is dim. You all approach the coat check – and your heart jumps to your throat! The COAT CHECK! All you are wearing is Steve's coat, your shoes, and 4 loads of cum. You are TOTALLY

naked under the coat - in this nice restaurant.

Steve stops at the coat check.

No. Please! He CAN'T!

CAN he?

He quickly and quietly exchanges a few words with the coat-check girl - and a bill passes between them, then Steve gestures for you to step into the little coat-check room - barely out of sight of the general public. Lori, Tom, and Jim smile as they realize your predicament.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am", says the coat-check girl politely, "but we do have a dress-code here. I'll need to check your coat."

Steve lets everyone enjoy the realization of what has been said.

Your eyes plead silently with Steve, "NO! I *can't*??", but he just watches you with a slight amusement in his eye.

Your glance falls to each in the group - and you find no help... so... you open the zipper of the trenchcoat and slide it off of your shoulders - to stand in the coat-check room, naked except for your shoes - and everyone else's dried cum. You feel the heat return to your naked cunt - and your nipples come to attention as you stand on display.

The coat-check girl's eyes widen, but she plays right along.

"Well, Ma'am. I don't believe that will satisfy our dress code either, so please allow me to lend you one of the jackets which we have available for gentlemen".

Oh! So...that is what Steve had set up.

She hands you a man's dinner jacket - and you are quite surprised at how GRATEFUL you are to put on nothing but a man's jacket - which reaches down to about mid thigh.

Hmmm... well... when it is buttoned... it still displays the swell of your breasts nicely, but... well... it *does* cover you. Thank heavens that this restaurant is a bit "trendy" so your unusual "style" may not provoke much attention. You hope.

So... on past the Maitre D's stand (you have been here often with Steve and know that Steve and "Eddie" are quite familiar). It is

easy to suspect that Steve had made a quick phone call to Eddie earlier to clear the way for your unusual "attire" - and you know that Eddie got a nice tip for just enjoying the situation. It is clear that one or two people notice your "makeup", but nobody notices clearly enough to really be sure.

On into a nice booth with a nice long table cloth reaching almost to the floor. You all slide into the booth and order drinks...then order

dinner - and you begin to almost feel safe - "armored" by the jacket and the table and the long table cloth. It feels comfortable. It feels

nice. The drinks begin to take effect - and everyone is feeling good. Finishing the business of the day. Talking lightheartedly. You forget

that you are in the middle of a nice restaurant - with cum on your face and hair - totally naked except for a man's jacket - and your shoes.

Your champagne glass gets low and the waiter approaches to refill your glass - but Steve waves him off...and you know that something is "up" again. But you don't dare ask. You just wait.

You've all had a few drinks.

Steve looks at Lori and says, "I believe that Amy is still thirsty, Lori."

Lori reaches for the champagne bottle near her, but Steve stops her with a gentle gesture.

Puzzled looks cross most of the faces at

the table.

"I believe that you have had a few drinks...and haven't had the opportunity to visit the Ladies' room this evening..."

Steve lets the statement sink in - and the evil grins begin to erupt on the four faces around you.

"Perhaps Amy would like some very special Champagne...a young vintage, but full-flavored...".

Oh, no! No! He's not suggesting that Amy fill your glass with...

NO! That would be just *too* perverted!

Wouldn't it?

You watch the "discussion" between Steve's and Lori's eyes as she questions - silently - then begins to get up - and then her eyes fly wide as Steve quietly says, "I don't want to inconvenience you by making you leave the table...".

No! Right here at the table of a fancy restaurant? Right HERE?

Yes. Right here.

You can see the glee in Lori's eyes as she realizes just how terribly naughty and dirty she is going to be.

"Amy, please slide under the table and help Lori fill your flute".

Ohhhh Godddddd! OHHHH Godddddd! It is just too nasty and awful, and you feel your cunt suddenly moisten at the thought of what you are about to do.

You quickly glance around - and are thankful that no one seems to be looking your direction - as you quickly slide down under the table. The

jacket you're wearing slides *up* and flashes a bit of your pussy as you do.

Deep breath. OK...well...you're now "safe" under the table. The knees of the other 4 people point to you - and the table cloth covers you...as long as nobody notices your absence from the table.

You turn to Lori's knees - and urge her forward on her seat - to spread her legs wide as she hikes up her hemline and reminds you that you already knew that she left her panties back in the office.

You imagine the view above the table: knowing looks and polite conversation trying to cover the fact that everyone there knows that you are under

the table and Lori's cunt is now spread wide for you.

A hand slides under the table with your Champagne flute - and you accept it - wondering if you are really going to get away with this.

Hmmm... this could be difficult to accomplish without a considerable mess.

Lori has to be thinking the same thing as she quietly says to you,"Don't worry, sweetie, I'll be careful to stop quickly. Champagne glasses

don't hold much. Don't be shy. Just press the rim of the glass up against my pussy and squeeze my hand when it is close to being full."

You wish that you could be *above* the table, too. The image of Lori's naughty look, trying to be invisible to others - as she spreads her legs

wide and pushes her naked pussy to your face - under the table cloth of a fine restaurant.

It is just tooooo dirty and filthy and naughty...and...Funny!

You giggle a bit as you press the glass tightly to Lori's pussy - looking closely to be sure to cover "that part".

Then the whole table giggles a bit - as the pressure is directed to Lori - as she tries to relax her muscles in a fine restaurant - contrary

to all of her instincts.

Another round of giggles... and you wait... afraid to pull the glass away for fear of Lori's being successful - just as you do. You hold Lori's hand - and enjoy the view of her naked pussy.

And...finally...a dribble of pee flows into your glass.

Then a squirt, then a gush - and you quickly squeeze Lori's hand and she tries to cut off what she FINALLY managed to start.

Ohhh Goddddd!! HOW NASTY! You are under a restaurant table - wearing nothing but a dinner jacket, shoes, and 4 loads of cum - holding an

elegant champagne flute to the pussy of a woman - who is peeing in the glass.

Lori manages to stop - but a bit too much has come out - and is in danger of dripping onto the carpet. You know that Steve wouldn't like that - so you dive into Lori's cunt - licking and sucking the hot urine directly from her naked pussy... tasting the salty, tangy taste... which

is not really so bad.

You try to imagine the look on Lori's face - above the table - after having strained to pee - then strained to stop - and now feeling your

tongue licking and massaging and sucking her clitoris and whole crotch.

Hmmm...well...it is a bit delicious to *you* that the men don't get to see what is happening. They only get to see Lori's face as it happens.

How NASTY!

How WONDERFUL!

And you lick - and suck and caress Lori's very-private places.

Tasting the urine slowly dissipating - to give way to Lori's taste.

The tangy-sweet taste of her pussy juices.

Balancing the full, hot glass of "champagne" in one hand.

Sucking Lori's cunt...bringing her higher and higher.

Up and up.

Right there in the restaurant.

Lori's legs spread lewdly under the table. WIDE.

And finally...she cums and Cums and CUMMMMMMSSSS and locks her thighs around your ears and struggles to not attract attention to herself there at the table as your mouth and tongue "properly thank her" for the gift you carefully protect in your glass.

Mmmm... yummmm... you find that your own cunt is QUITE juicy now... and you are quite proud of yourself.

"Amy, please pass the glass back up for the moment", Steve asks, and you carefully hand it to the hand which had appeared under the table.

"And while you're already down there, I think that your Alfredo sauce needs a bit of... freshening".

Alfredo sauce. White. Thick... creamy. Oh no!

Oh yes. Your plate is passed down under the table and Steve carefully slides up on his seat, opens his fly, and presents you with his cock...

already hard from watching Lori's face.

And, one by one, you take each man's cock in your mouth and suck it to hardness, then firmly grasp it with your hand - and direct each man's

cum onto your dinner - squirting their semen onto your *meal* - adding 3 loads of cum to the sauce on your pasta. Under the table of the restaurant. It feels Sooo dirty and Sooo disgusting... and... Sooooo

SEXY!

Your plate is passed back up onto the table - and you carefully slide back up into "the real world" - and behold your prospects. As the rest

of your group turns again to *their* meal - and conversation settles in to normal, happy levels, you begin to eat the mens' cum with your pasta.

It's not really that bad - mixed in with the fine Alfredo sauce, but it is rather sticky and it definitely adds the familiar salty/gooey taste

of cum to your meal. It's not *bad* - but you reach for your Champagne glass to help improve the taste - and are reminded that you are drinking Lori's PISS as the salty, hot liquid fills your mouth and bathes your tongue.

Ohhh Godddddd!

You had forgotten - in all of the blow jobs and "Alfredo sauce" - what was in your glass to drink. You are sitting in a fine restaurant, nearly naked, eating cum and drinking PISS!

It is just Tooo nasty and filthy and SEXXXXY!

Your cunt gushes and your nipples stand erect.

You are READY FOR SEX!

But, for now, everyone else in the group is satisfied - so the evening continues as a normal evening - except for knowing glances each time

you take a bite - or a sip.

Jim once asks to sample your glass - and wickedly locks his gaze on Lori's eyes as he savors a mouthful of Lori's pee.

And your cunt aches for attention.

And you quietly continue to finish your meal - and drink.

And the evening appears to be over.

The check is paid and you all slide out of the booth and exit the restaurant - with you having to return the jacket under the watchful eyes of the coat-check girl - and your four business associates - as you strip naked again - your cunt ACHING for attention - and again don Steve's trench coat.

Out to the car - with the driver waiting.

You all get in - and you quickly remove the trench coat to again display your naked body to the others. They are clearly sated, but you are

clearly in "heat" - lusting, wanting,

... and not getting.

Steve jumps back out of the car - and opens the drivers' door.

"Why don't you ride in back, Charlie, I think you've earned a reward for the evening. I'll drive".

What? You're sitting naked - in desperate heat - and "Charlie" is entering the car - his broad shoulders and good looks making you all the hotter.

Steve begins to drive - and says, "Charlie, you've been good at keeping your mouth shut when you should - and our Amy here has been good at keeping her legs *open* when *she* should. I know that you both like a bit of danger and excitement in your sex, so I have a proposition for you."

Charlie looks hungrily - yet respectfully - at you as Steve describes the suggested plan.

You can't believe how gorgeous Charlie is and you can't believe that you both silently nod your heads to agree to the plan - as you gaze at each other in "lust haze".

Charlie allows Lori to remove his clothing - piece by piece - and throw it - piece by piece - out the moonroof of the limousine - until he is as naked as you are - and as horny. His long, gorgeous cock strains up toward your face.

The limo then pulls up to a local park which is a couple of blocks from the office.

And the door opens.

And a totally-naked woman gets out.

And a totally-naked man gets out.

And they embrace passionately as they wave to the departing limo - knowing that they will have to make it back to the office - completely naked.

But that is another story.

End.