All Comments on 'Tailgate Party'

by MiloReid

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 8 years ago
"Horrible writing," I say as I rate this story accordingly.

Nothing engaging here. And about as entertaining as gnawing on styrofoam. It's difficult to pull off a First Person narration written in Present Tense. Decent writers struggle with it. You're not what I'd call "a decent writer", and you'd need a lot of improvement to achieve "a struggle". What you did was more of "a surrender". Really, really horrible writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
how do you do that?

if you're behind her, how do you "reach between your legs and rub fast and frantic circles on your clit" and then "slip two fingers inside you, teasing your g-spot as my palm continues to crush your clit"?

MiloReidMiloReidalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Thank you for the feedback. You're right, I could have written that better. If you envision a "reach around" her hip, then you'll have the right image in mind. I hope this unclear visual didn't completely detract from your enjoyment of the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked the story

I liked it as a short story, pretty hot story line. Everybody has stated the story wasn't well written, so I'll say keep trying.

MiloReidMiloReidalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you, Anonymous. Look for my next one, it'll be better.

RapidResponderRapidResponderalmost 8 years ago
Well done!

Contrary to another's opinion, you did a commendable job with first-person present. The other issue, the "reach-around" problem is actually a non-issue. Your words were, "I reach between your legs." As they were engaged in rear-entry anal sex, there is ONLY one way to accomplish this. Reaching around and accessing her pussy from the front. A no-brainer, I would think. ****

MiloReidMiloReidalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Dear RapidResponder

Thank you for the encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really dislike 1st person stories

That being said, you're a good writer.

MiloReidMiloReidalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Thank you for the encouragement. I am currently experimenting with both first and third person story telling. I hope you'll enjoy my next story. (Third person)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous