All Comments on 'Tailhook Katie'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more?

This would be a fantastic series, perhaps with different girls? Some facing worse and some facing things such as this.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 7 years ago
The fine line between fantasy and reality

This is... jarringly uncomfortable territory.

Psychopaths and serial killers often start out wounding animals. Animals aren't people, but they're people-adjacent. It's not actual murder, but it's in the neighborhood. Setting your story at a real event like this, where real people had their lives ruined, is reality-adjacent. It's tasteless, tonedeaf, and creepy.

I'm not some prude. I've got stories myself in this category. I've written about and understand the noncon fantasy, but it stops being pure fantasy when you start tying in details like this. This is one step removed from writing a story about an actual person you, the author, want to rape. Sure the story isn't real, but it's creepy.

Really fucking creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
disturbing

I confess to not having read this piece but the title was enough to warrant a message. I don't know why you couldn't have simply changed the name so that this isn't trying to represent a real incident of mass rape. Even if she isn't based on a real person the idea that this story is basically "not all women hated being assaulted and raped at this very famous and well known event." is enough to take a step away from fantasy and into reality in a really horrible way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Drew me in

I find this story very arousing and I believe it's true.

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

Go read the Bible. You know what Tailhook was and there was a preamble warning to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous