All Comments on 'Take A Hike Mike'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
devious

very unique way to seduce your brother never thought of that one good for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

MMMMMMM, what a wonderful, sexually stimulating story. Loved it. Although my own experience with my brother wasn't quite as nice as this, it was still something we both enjoyed for about two / three years.

bripashbripashover 7 years ago

Great Story. Nice twist at the end. You left me wondering to the last paragraph. Perfect length.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 7 years ago
Sweet, smart, deliciously underhand, and dead sexy!

A lovely, sexy, sweet and tender story, I enjoyed it tremendously, please say you have more like this to unleash on us, you've got a permanent fan here now!

Well done, 5 stars, and I wish it could have been more. Again, very well done!

Jag0905Jag0905over 7 years ago
very hot

loved the story, I was so hard reading it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And nine months later

One plus one made three

One very nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10/10

This was awesome, even though I guessed the truth long before the end. Kinda wished you had her sit on his face and had him fuck her ass.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Loved the story.

It was predictable, but very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Name change

At the start of the story, " skinny guy''s" name was Mike. By the end, it was Tom. A little proof reading would have caught that made this a better story.

blaster666blaster666over 7 years agoAuthor
Re: comment on name change

Take a hike Mike is just a phrase, the skinny guy's name was never Mike. Thanks for reading.

lantern04lantern04over 7 years ago
Awesome

Love the story.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58over 7 years ago
Riveting

A well written and paced story. Extremely nice and graphic descriptions.

My only complaint being the anonymous critic who didn't fully read the story, or go back to check his criticism, as the "boyfriends" name was always Tom, and I fully understood Danny's rhyming slang.

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

the end is open more chapters?

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 7 years ago
Good story

I loved reading it

Thanks

:^)

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Very Nice!

I liked this one for reasons I can't quite figure out. The premise is a little far fetched and I knew she was tricking him early-on, but I read it to the finish anyway. An easy read and stimulating. Thanks for sharing!

nic331nic331over 7 years ago
Excellent

I typically don't enjoy stories involving siblings but accidentally clicked the wrong link when perving your stories. The introduction captured my attention so I continued reading and am glad that I did. Your writing style is great, you set a good pace and the story flows. Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4

Too bad mister Anony-assmonkey doesn"t have a better writing style for a critic. He might get a by-line in The Onion.

dbrainsdbrainsover 7 years ago
Enjoyed The Story

Gave you a 5. A good read although like one of the other comments, I suspected she was playing him. But that's OK. Good read.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 7 years ago
Sweet

What a sweet story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to seeing what else you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVED THE STORY

Oh wow! What an adorable story. Me and my brother have been soul mates forever. Our story started when I was 11 near my 12th birthday. He was 13 at the time. I accidentally caught him jackin' off one day after school. One thing lead to another and now in our late 50s, we're still at it. Straight out of college we moved in together and have lived as hubby and wife ever since. We both loved this story. Thanks for sharing it.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
To me this is a great story

I had an incestuous relationship with one of my aunts beginning when I was 12. Nothing with a sister but the aunt relationship was just as wonderful. She died when I was in Viet Nam but I still to this day love that woman with all my heart. Incest seems fine to me as long as each person loves each other. I'm 72 now and can remember her as it was just yesterday. Thank god for memories.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Dude was an idiot

It was pretty obvious what was going on, her not wanting to involve the cops or let Tim get beat up then all her sexy wear, and then when she actually blew her brother dead give away. Dude had to be an idiot not to see what was going on. Then for him not to be even a little upset at her when she finally spills her guts is just not realistic. The plot is good but the story is lacking a little. It's a good effort, but could use some improvement.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Good Story...

until page 3. Then it crashed and burned.

If the writer wanted to be really different, then why not end it with him just quietly getting out of bed and going home saying he 'needed to get a good nights sleep' and then not talking to her for years.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
I like a happy sexual ending.

I did guess the ending, except for Marci fucking her brother. I had him being a skinny gay guy.

The story was well written.

Had me hard and wishing she was my sister.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 3 years ago

My kind of a tale1

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Cute, fun, sexy story.

Semi-predictable (nice twist) ending.

Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My brother least for Afghanistan when I was a freshman in high school. I saw him once over the next four years. When he returned I was ready to start college. He was such a strong and masculine guy after the service. I was smitten. I did everything I could to tease him. Eventually it was a night when I asked him to teach me how to drink tequila shots that we ended up having sex. It was good, but both of us being drunk wasn’t the best idea. Three days later I climbed into his bed and we actually made love. So much better. Since then he moved into an apartment in the same city where I go to college. I basically live with him at his place and everyone here just thinks we are boyfriend and girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Once again, no thought to unintentional pregnancy.....AND.....he assumed that it was her skinny Ex that they're trying to fool....and they're screaming "Fuck me Brother" and "I'm cumming, Sis"

Nah, not real good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous