Take A Hike Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,116 Followers

I'm not sure how pretend turned into reality, nor why it did. I guess it could have been a combination of things that triggered the sudden change from pretending to eat my sister's pussy to actually doing it. Perhaps it was the feel of her warm soft flesh under my lips, the glorious feeling of her breasts filling my hands, or the pungent aroma of her sex drifting up my nostrils. Either way it didn't matter. All I knew was that one minute I'm kissing all around her mound, and the next minute my tongue had drifted through the small silky patch of pubic hair and landed on her bud.

"Ahhhhh yes," Jenny hissed, her hand landing on my sheet covered head and pushing my tongue harder against her engorged clit.

All thought of just pretending flew out the window as I assaulted her clit with my lips and tongue. Pinching her nub between my lips I used my tongue to roll it back and forth causing an endless stream of moans to pour out of Jenny's mouth. Pulling my hands down to her hips I lowered myself some more allowing the tip of my tongue to slip off her clit and dip between the slick folds of her pussy. Her taste was intoxicating; I felt dizzy as my cock throbbed painfully under me. I was completely lost in my own burning lust as I licked and sucked her juices. The world as I knew it ceased to exist. I had found nirvana! I felt her pelvis rise to meet my invading tongue as I plunged the tip of it ever deeper into her hot, wet center. I couldn't stop myself; I greedily feasted on her pussy wanting only one thing, to make her cum.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Jenny screamed, raising her knees and spreading her thighs wider as my tongue speared as deep into her as I could get it.

Unable to hang onto her bucking hips I brought my hands down until they were holding the tops of her thighs tightly while my mouth sucked first one side of her puffy cunt then the other. Her bucking increased battering my mouth against her soaked pussy as I hungrily lapped her juices. Soon her up and down movements became erratic, slowing then increasing then slowing again. Even with my ears trapped between her inner thighs I could hear her wails of pleasure. They increased in pitch until suddenly she slammed her cunt viciously against my mouth and held it there, her entire body shaking from the effort.

"Uggghhhhhh...God...Danneeeeeeeee...I'm cuuummmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg!"

My sister's scream of rapture filled me with a warmth so deep I thought I'd burst with happiness. I continued to lick her gently as her orgasm subsided and her ass settled back on the bed. Once she went limp I rose up and pushed the sheet off the foot of the bed. Staying between her wide spread legs I crawled on hands and knees until I was above her staring down into her misty blue eyes, the head of my raging cock lightly touching the slick wet lips her pussy. We didn't say anything for a bit, we just stared into each other's eyes; her's filled with as much love for me as mine were for her.

"That was wonderful," she finally whispered, her voice hoarse.

"You're beautiful," I whispered back.

She brought her palms up to the sides of my face and softly said, "We're not through yet."

"I know," I told her as I pumped my hips forward enough for the head of my cock to slip past the slickened folds of her outer lips and sink gently into her opening.

"I love you Danny. I always have." Her eyes widened as I pressed forward slipping more of my cock into her tight hot channel.

"I've always loved you too sis," I murmured, slowly sinking more and more of my throbbing length into my sister's molten heat.

Sighing deeply she uttered, "I've wanted this for so long," as my balls finally settled against the firm fullness of her ass.

I couldn't stop staring at her as I slowly withdrew until just the head of my cock was in her. Just as slowly I pushed back in, causing her to sigh once more. Her lips stretched into a smile and her eyes lit up as I continued to slowly go in and out of her gripping pussy. There was no hurry; time had come to a standstill. We didn't fuck; we made love. There was no grunting or groaning, just the smooth meshing of our bodies as our tempo slowly increased. All thought of anyone watching was long forgotten. It didn't matter to us, because if anyone were watching they'd think we were long time lovers, our movements blended so well.

Sweat beaded on my back as I gently plunged into her over and over; the walls of her cunt clasping my length with each upward pull then relaxing as I slid back in. Her breathing grew more ragged with each passing minute, her chest rising and falling causing her breasts to jiggle slightly. Lowering my head I took one of her pebble hard nipples between my teeth and gave it a gentle nip. Jenny gasped and began to thrash her hips up and down milking my cock while begging me to fuck her faster. Our timing was perfect. Faster and faster we bumped against each other until she threw her arms around my back and pulled me down on top of her.

"Cum with me Danny," she rasped, her fingernails raking up and down my back.

Latching my lips to the side of her neck I began to rapidly spear her pussy praying I wouldn't finish before she did.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she chanted each time my balls bounced against her ass.

Through gritted teeth I whispered, "I'm almost there!"

"That's it...that's it...fuck me brother!" she hissed.

Rising up and locking my elbows I began to hammer into her, the sound of my balls bouncing off her ass filling the room as the bed groaned underneath us. Our eyes locked once more as our bodies fought to stave off the inevitable. Neither wanted this to end. But end it must. I couldn't fight off the flood of ecstasy pouring through me any longer.

"Oh God...I'm gonna cum sis!" I groaned as the dam inside me burst.

"Yes Danny! Now!" Jenny hollered, wrapping her legs around my slick back and holding me deeply inside her as her pussy convulsed around my spurting cock.

My cock twitched and throbbed as I shot load after load of sperm into the deepest reaches of my sister's pussy. When I was finally done flooding her I collapsed, mashing her magnificent tits under my heaving chest, and tried desperately to catch my breath. Jenny's fingers danced lightly over my back and I could actually hear her purring as we clung to each other. We stayed that way for some time before I rolled to the side and gathered her up in my arms and pulled her against me. She wiggled around until her head was resting on my chest and one leg was over my hips, my rapidly deflating cock trapped once more under her silky thigh.

"I can't believe we just did that," I said when I was able to speak.

"Are you sorry we did?" she softly asked, her fingers playing with the hair on my chest.

"No," I replied. "What about you?"

Tilting her head so she could look into my eyes she answered, "I've wanted this to happen for a long time Danny."

"You have? Why?"

"Because I love you. You're my soul mate big brother." The love I saw in her eyes filled my heart with joy.

Chuckling I said, "Well, if that skinny guy was watching he sure got an eyeful this time. I'll see if I can get him off your back tomorrow."

Lowering her eyes she said, "Uh...about that."

"Yes?" I inquired, gently stroking her hair.

"I have a confession to make." I could feel her tense up a little.

"I'm listening," I told her, letting my fingertips glide over her upper arm.

"Tom, the skinny guy as you call him, isn't really my ex-boyfriend."

"Then who is he?" I asked, confused.

"He's Marci's brother. I had him pretend to be my ex and act like he was stalking me so you'd come over and rescue me."

"Why? I don't understand. If it was all pretend then why'd we go through with the sex part. I could have just scared him off like I used to do to your other boyfriends."

"Because the sex part was what I was aiming for," she replied, a hint of fear in her voice.

"You're saying you did all this so you could have sex with me?"

"Yes," she replied, her voice trembling. "I couldn't just come out and ask you to fuck me. I wasn't sure how you'd react to that. I was afraid you'd think I was some sort of freak or something. So Marci, Tom and I put together this plan to get you into my bed."

"Whoa! They know you wanted to fuck your brother?"

"Yeah, but don't worry, it's cool."

"How can that be cool sis? What we did is against the law in this state," I exclaimed.

"It's cool because Tom and Marci have been fucking each other for almost two years now. They aren't going to say anything."

"Wow!" was all I could say.

"You're not mad at me for tricking you, are you? I wouldn't blame you if you were." Her fingers twirled my chest hair while I lay there digesting everything.

"No sis, I'm not mad at you. But you're right about one thing. I really don't know what would have happened if you'd just came out and asked me to fuck you."

As soon as I said that I knew I was lying. The flower of truth blossomed in my heart, because deep down inside me I realized that I wanted my sister in every possible way. I always had. Knowing my sister wanted me just as bad lifted the burden of guilt from my soul. I could feel my cock coming back to life. I wasn't sure but I think she felt it too.

Tilting her head back up she smiled hesitantly and asked, "Are you sure your not mad at me?"

"Does this answer your question?"

Gently rolling us over until she was on her back, I wedged myself between her thighs and guided the head of my cock to her soaked entrance. Rising above her like I'd done earlier I slid effortlessly into her saturated pussy. As my balls touched her fine ass I smiled down at her and said, "I guess the only thing left for us to do is figure out where we're going to live. Your place, my place, or we could just pick one out together."

A huge smile spread on her lips and her hips began to gently rock, sheathing my fully hard cock in her gripping heat.

blaster666
blaster666
4,116 Followers