All Comments on 'Take as Prize Ch. 02'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Enjoying the story?

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor and special thanks for B.C. McGuire for the editing help.

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07575RWFY/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

Get in on the ground floor of the upcoming Worldshard trilogy by checking out the first book, Cadet!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0776TJJFR/

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to ask me anything on Tumblr: http://dragoncobolt.tumblr.com/ask

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Black Library take note.

None of the tired cliche, rinse and repeats of Rowboat Girlyman charging to the rescue with a band of oh so desperately needed Primaris Mary Sues, for chapters that obviously can't do without them. This what 40k writing should be like. New characters introduced, plot and character building and a very cool, Das Boot vibe to the voidship getting under way. I especially enjoyed your vivid description of a Navigator's use of the Astronomicon.

And I'm trying really hard whenever I read "Ship Master's Khan", NOT to think of a bearded Ricardo Montalban. ;)

Great work DC. Simply the best 40K of 2017

5*

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Don't be too mean to poor Rowboat

He is very sleepy, afterall!

Also, I do technically have someone from Ultimar...just not a Smurf :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous