Take Cover from Tracy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The persistent tropical rain continued outside as Jessie and Jake continued their dinner. When they were finished, things were a little awkward as to who would pay the bill. Jake volunteered as did Jessie, but as this wasn't an actual date, each paid for their own meal and set off on the walk back to the motel.

"It's a pity it's so gloomy tonight, you should see the Darwin sunsets in the dry season," said Jessie. "I thought the Perth sunsets were magnificent but in Darwin they're something else."

"Maybe it will clear up a bit tomorrow for Christmas Eve?" suggested Jake.

"I don't think so," said Jessie. "I heard the weather forecast for tomorrow, very humid and wet because of the cyclone."

"I still can't believe how relaxed everyone is about it," said Jake, looking around as Darwin residents out braving the summer rain walked around like they had not a care in the world.

"Like I said earlier, it's only a small cyclone and moving away from the coast. In a month's time, everyone will have forgotten all about Cyclone Tracy."

Returning to the motel, Jessie indicated the swimming pool. "This may be a very basic motel, but the pool looks nice."

"Yeah, it does," agreed Jake. The fenced pool area was neat and well-maintained, with garden furniture, palm trees and tropical ferns growing around it.

"With it being so hot, humid and wet tomorrow, I know where I'll be spending most of the day," said Jessie. "There's nothing better than swimming on a wet summer's day."

"I think I'll join you," said Jake. "I remember once we visited Melbourne in the summer, and it was really hot and humid with a lot of rain the day we went to St. Kilda Beach. It was nice swimming in the rain."

"I wouldn't recommend you swim in the ocean up here," said Jessie. "There's a saying up here – if it doesn't have tiles, don't swim in it."

"Because of the crocodiles?" asked Jake.

"Yeah, the crocodiles for one," said Jessie. "Then there's the sharks, the box jellyfish, the sea snakes, the coral, the mangroves and the strong currents and tides."

Jake grinned as he and Jessie reached their motel room doors. "I guess going for a surf is out of the question then?"

"Um, definitely unless you want Christmas 1974 to be your last," laughed Jessie. She paused at her door. "I had fun tonight Jake, thanks. So I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow it is," said Jake. "I had fun too."

Jessie and Jake stood awkwardly as the rain continued to fall, neither sure of what to do. They had enjoyed dinner together and each was attracted to the other, but it was not a date so Jake didn't want to try and kiss Jessie and risk making her feel awkward, while at the same time Jessie did not want to appear to forward. In the end, they both simply said goodnight and went into their respective rooms.

Both Jake and Jessie needed to take showers, so went into their bathrooms. Jake took off his shirt, exposing his muscular torso and hairy chest. The young man kicked off his shoes, then removed his shorts leaving Jake's fine masculine physique wearing only red underpants. Jake then removed these too and stood naked in his bathroom with his impressive manhood on display.

In her bathroom, Jessie took off her sandals leaving the pretty blonde barefoot, before the girl removed her summer dress. With her wonderful young body now wearing only a white bra and a pair of white bikini-style panties, Jessie reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. The bra fell away to reveal a pair of perfectly shaped C-cup breasts. Then putting her thumbs into her panty waistband, Jessie pulled her knickers down to her ankles and stepped her bare feet out of them and placing them in her dirty clothes bag.

The double cotton saddle of Jessie's panties was plenty damp, much of this caused by sweat in the high humidity. However, if a third party was to examine Jessie's knickers in more detail, he or she would note the feminine smell of arousal and creamy colored stains where the fabric had rested against the girl's vagina during the day. And the source of the thoughts that had caused young Jessie to stain her panties in such a way was the handsome young man in the room next to her.

In a state of complete nudity, her firm breasts, her perfect, peach-shaped bottom and her full bush of pubic hair that gave away the fact that Jessie was a natural blonde on display, Jessie stepped her bare feet into the shower and turned on the water, adjusting it so it was comfortable and stepping under the droplets.

From the next room, thanks to thin walls Jessie heard Jake turn on his own shower. Imagining the handsome young man showering on the other side of the wall caused Jessie's clitoris to tingle and her vagina to get damp, although this time as Jessie was naked her feminine excitement was not going to show up on her knickers.

Jessie could feel her hard nipples respond when she touched them while washing her breasts, sending more pleasurable feelings straight to her vulva. Applying soap to her backside, Jessie's excitement only increased as she washed her bottom and thought of Jake's naked form under the shower next door. The area between the cheeks of Jessie's bare bottom were sensitive as it was, and when one of Jessie's fingers made contact with her tight anus the girl nearly slipped over in the shower.

Turning her attention to her most intimate areas, Jessie washed her pubic hair first, applying plenty of soap to her full blonde bush, her forest of blonde curls over her feminine mound becoming filled with suds and bubbles. Opening her legs slightly so she could wash her vagina, Jessie's fingers against her pussy was too much for the turned-on young woman to resist, so she gave into her temptations.

Jessie was not a girl to masturbate often, but now she was so aroused by Jake and the thought of him showering next to her she was unable to resist the urge. Pushing two fingers into her vagina, Jessie circled her clitoris, feeling these digits getting sticky as she self-stimulated her own pussy. Jessie's bare toes clenched and un-clenched on the shower floor as she masturbated, her mind's eye firmly focused on Jake's magnificent masculine features, not least the impressive bulge at the front of his shorts. What did his penis look like? Was Jake circumcised or un-circumcised? Jessie hoped the latter as she continued to finger her clitoris and wondered what Jake was up to under his own shower.

In the next room Jake's penis, the focus of Jessie's fantasies and indeed un-circumcised like she hoped, was in Jake's firm grasp as he masturbated furiously. The thought of beautiful blonde Jessie standing under the shower on the other side of the wall ensured that the moment Jake touched his cock it went from neutral to a raging erection in seconds.

Jake's imagination took him through the wall and into Jessie's bathroom where he could see the young woman naked under the shower. Jake thought about Jessie's boobs, her naked bum and her pussy. What color was Jessie's pubic hair? Was she a natural blonde?

Jake had not masturbated in months, for one there was no privacy at the cattle station sharing accommodation with so many other men, and secondly there was nothing worth masturbating about. The only female was the station owner's wife, and she was no oil painting. In fact Beryl, the manager of this cheap motel, was more desirable as a sexual partner than the station owner's wife.

Having gone so long without sex and with the stunning Jessie providing his masturbation material, it didn't take Jake long to reach orgasm, his penis spraying a considerable amount of white semen onto the shower floor, this immediately carried away down the drain.

Next door, Jessie felt her orgasm start in her clitoris and spread through her vagina and into her anus and rectum. Gasping, her bare feet clenching on the tiled floor, Jessie felt the warm sticky liquid flow out of her pussy and onto her fingers, a wave of pleasure flowing through her nubile young body.

In his shower, Jake washed his post-orgasmic penis and in her shower, Jessie washed her sticky vaginal area thoroughly. Turning off the showers at the same moment, Jessie and Jake dried off. Jake put on a pair of boxer shorts, and Jessie a pair of fresh panties, these ones white bikini-style panties with small blue flowers.

Brushing their teeth in unison, Jessie and Jake got into their respective beds. Jake fell asleep right away, but Jessie stayed awake a little longer, lying on her stomach on top of her bed, swinging her legs and bare feet back and forward before she rolled over onto her back, falling asleep with a peaceful expression on her pretty face.

*

Christmas Eve 1974 brought another very humid and overcast day for the Northern Territory capital thanks to the cyclonic conditions off the coast. The skies over Darwin had delivered more rain overnight, and it was still falling as the day dawned.

Jessie was awake early and decided to make straight for the swimming pool, putting on her bathers and taking her towel. She was just about to unlatch the pool gate when a young male voice from behind her caused her to jump. "G'day."

Jessie turned around to see the lanky frame of Abbott behind her, the skinny youth wearing a singlet and flared jeans. His long hair was uncombed and he sucked on a cigarette, blowing smoke into Jessie's face as he approached her.

"Oh, good morning Abbott," said Jessie.

"You going for a swim?" Abbott enquired, his eyes not looking at Jessie's face but rather on her breasts as they swelled out the front of her bathers.

Not liking the way Abbott was staring at her chest, the way he was smoking so close to her and his stupid question, Jessie responded with a terse, "Yes."

"I'm in charge here tonight," said Abbott.

"Really, that's interesting," sighed Jessie, wishing the motel owners' son would stop trying to chat her up, go on his way and leave her to go hers.

"Yeah, Mum and Dad are going to see my sister and her husband and their kids for Christmas Eve and staying overnight," said Abbott. "Dwayne and me, we're not going up until tomorrow for lunch, so I'm in charge tonight. Last time I was in charge, there were these poofters who tried to stay here. I told the poofters to piss off. Don't want no poofters around here."

Jessie could see Abbott was trying to impress her, but in reality the young man was doing the opposite. "Fascinating, Abbott," she mumbled.

"Yeah, so if you have any problems tonight, like if there's a taipan in your room, come and see me and I'll help you out."

"You get taipans in guest's bedrooms here?" Jessie was not generally afraid of snakes, but the thought of one of Australia's most aggressive and deadly snakes in her bedroom did not exactly make her feel comfortable.

"Well no, but if there was a taipan in there tonight you'd have to come and see me to help you. And if there's any poofters and you don't want them here, come and see me and I'll get rid of them for you."

"I'll keep it in mind," said Jessie to humor the youth.

Looking behind Abbott, Jessie saw Jake emerging from his room, dressed in a pair of football shorts and carrying a towel, and a smile filled her face. "Hi Jake!" she said, her greeting cheerful and welcoming.

"Hi Jessie," said Jake as they walked towards the pool together, Jake scarcely noticing Abbott at all.

"This feels so good in here," said Jake as he immersed himself in the clean, clear water of the swimming pool and relief from the humidity.

"Yes, and no crocodiles to worry about," said Jessie as she entered the water herself, loving the feeling of the steady tropical rain falling while she was swimming.

Abbott was no expert in human action and reaction nor was he an expert in any subject aside from making a pest of himself, but even with his limited judge of character Abbott could see clearly that Jessie was taken by Jake and vice versa and that Jessie had met his advances with complete disinterest.

The youth became quite jealous as he watched the two young motel guests swimming together in the pool, talking, laughing and joking while he might as well have been invisible. Abbott considered going and changing into his own bathers and going for a swim himself. Maybe his leaping into the pool while creating maximum splash would impress Jessie? But Abbott doubted it and fortunately abandoned the plan, instead lighting up another smoke and heading back towards the motel office to watch television with his younger brother. Even this didn't go well for the sulky and resentful young man. A large raindrop extinguished Abbott's cigarette, and he had to stop and light it again to his great frustration.

In the pool, Jessie and Jake had scarcely noticed the scrawny and jealous figure of Abbott skulking around the fence before giving up and going away. They were more interested in each other, talking and enjoying themselves. Jessie was most pleased when Jake climbed out of the pool momentarily and she could see the size of his manhood through his wet shorts. Jake was no less impressed when Jessie likewise climbed out of the pool for a second, and he could see the shape of her breasts, the outline of her bottom and the slight indentation of her vagina through her wet bathers.

The morning passed by, the skies growing darker and the rain falling more when a strange noise caught the attention of the pair. From above came the screeching sound of birds and Jessie and Jake looked up in astonishment at the largest flock of seagulls either had ever seen. Jessie and Jake's mouths opened at the sight of thousands of seagulls flying in erratic motion, all screeching in unison with more gulls joining the flock. Jessie and Jake watched as the huge formation of birds continued to circle before flying away to the west.

Jake and Jessie exchanged a puzzled glance. "Seems strange," said Jessie.

"Yeah, I've never seen seagulls act like that before," said Jake. "Maybe the stormy weather is upsetting them? Perhaps the cyclone off the coast has something to do with it."

"Maybe, but you think they'd be used to it up here," said Jessie. "Anyway, the cyclone is moving away from land. That was very odd."

The strange behavior of the birds coupled with the increasingly dark skies made the day seem eerie now. The late morning grew all the more ominous when the sound of thunder was audible from overhead, accompanied by flashes of lightning in the skies. At first Jessie and Jake continued to swim when the lightning was sheet lightning up in the clouds, but when the storm clouds drew closer and the pair saw the more dangerous fork lightning streaking down to the ground, they knew swim time was over as a pool was not the safest place in a thunderstorm.

Getting out of the pool, Jessie and Jake got their towels and began to dry off, but then Jake paused while Jessie put on shorts and a tee-shirt. "Damn it," he said.

"What's wrong?"

"I managed to lock my key in my room."

"They must have a spare at reception, let's go and ask them."

"Do we have to?" Jake asked, not really wanting to spend much time with Beryl, Harry and their two idiot sons.

Jessie laughed. "I'm afraid we have to. Try and be a big brave boy. I'll hold your hand, if you like."

Jake playfully flicked a drop of water at Jessie, and both laughed and made their way to the motel reception to be met with some interesting sights.

Harry, again dressed in a white wife-beater singlet and football shorts once more sat in his chair, reading his newspaper with a glass of beer beside him. Only this time there was another man similar in appearance sitting next to him, also wearing a singlet and football shorts. The other man also had a glass of beer next to him and was reading the same newspaper. Harry and friend turned the page of the newspaper at the exact same moment, and took a drink of beer in unison, before lighting up cigarettes, again in complete synchronization.

Abbott sat with Dwayne opposite the television as the two boys had done the day before, only this time it was not on. The only sound was from the radio which played a variety of Christmas carols. Despite the fact that the television was not on, it did not prevent Abbott and Dwayne from sitting and mindlessly staring at it while smoking cigarettes.

No other people could be seen, but their voices were audible. Several small kids could be heard and a young woman and Beryl. Or to be exact, what sounded like two Beryl's. Jake and Jessie exchanged a puzzled glance. Was Beryl a trained ventriloquist, who had the ability to project her voice and her raucous laugh? Jessie and Jake hoped not.

The answer was soon forthcoming when the people in the office emerged. There was a slim and reasonably attractive young woman with long red hair who had three kids in tow, two girls who looked to be aged about four and three and a younger boy who looked about 18 months old. Accompanying them was a blue heeler dog that Sheryl had on a leash. From behind this quartet emerged Beryl, and behind her another woman who looked just like her with the same voice and laugh.

Beryl looked at Jessie and Jake as they stood at reception. "Oh hello, how are you both today?" Without waiting for an answer, Beryl indicated the newcomers, starting with the younger woman. "This is my daughter Sheryl and her kids, and this is my sister Meryl and her husband Larry."

Jessie's eyes went wide. "So it's Beryl, Meryl and Sheryl, and Harry and Larry?" She laughed, and Jake joined in, but none of the people behind the counter seemed to see anything amusing at all and stared blankly back at them.

"Why is that funny?" Beryl asked.

Jessie shook her head. "No reason."

"So, is everything okay Jessie?" Beryl asked. "You're not out of toilet paper like yesterday?"

Jessie blushed at the embarrassing recollection as Jake said, "Sorry about this, you're probably busy, but I've locked my key in my room. I was hoping you had a spare key."

"Oh that's okay, no trouble at all," said Beryl, again openly flirting with the handsome young guest and staring at his shirtless body, despite her husband, children, grandchildren and other relatives being right there. "Abbott, get off your bum and get the spare key for Jake."

"Why do I have to do it? I have to do everything around here," Abbott grumbled.

"Because I bloody well say so, Abbott," snapped Beryl. "Anyway, why are you and your brother staring at a blank TV screen today?"

"The picture was all snowy because of the storm," Abbott explained.

"Yeah, and it was boring, there were only kids shows about Christmas," Dwayne complained.

"What the bloody hell do you think's going to be on TV on Christmas Eve?" demanded Beryl. "Bloody Easter shows?" She looked at Jessie. "Do you have room for either of these idiots in the Navy? Dwayne, he's a bit young but this one needs a stint in the armed services to sort him out." She pointed at Abbott.

"I'm not going in the Navy," Abbott complained.

Harry looked over, put down his newspaper and stood up, while Larry continued to read his newspaper. Harry walked over to the couch and stood behind his older son. "Am I hurting you, Abbott?"

"Nuh," Abbott grunted in response.

"I should be, I'm standing on your hair. Now get up and get the bloody key like your Mum said!"

"Alright, alright," Abbott grumbled, getting up with great reluctance from his position in front of the blank TV screen, while his father returned to his cigarette, newspaper and beer.

"Kids and TV screens and telephones, I don't know," said Beryl. "Growing up, I had these two staring at the TV all hours." She indicated Abbott and Dwayne, before indicating Sheryl. "And this one would talk on the telephone for hours."

"You're lucky you had two sons and a daughter, not two daughters and a son like me," said Meryl. "People thought our telephone line was broken because it was engaged thanks to the girls talking on it non-stop."

123456...8