Take Cover from Tracy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

"The redback spider bite felt like triple that."

"That's not something I'd like to experience myself," said Jessie, she and Jake finishing their drinks and finger food and getting up to get some more.

Neither thought to look upward, until they joined the long queue and a number of patrons stopped and stared at them. "You're standing under the mistletoe, you've got to kiss!" yelled one man who was dressed like a cowboy.

He pointed at the ceiling, Jessie and Jake looking up and seeing that indeed they were standing under a sprig of plastic mistletoe. "Yeah, you gotta kiss unless you're brother and sister," agreed the first man's mate, a fat guy wearing football shorts, a singlet and thongs who stood with a schooner of beer in his hand.

"They're not brother and sister they way they've been looking at each other all night, if they are there's something really wrong with them," said the first guy.

"Don't just stand there, kiss!" yelled a skinny woman.

Jessie and Jake looked at each other, before Jake nervously kissed Jessie on her cheek. Despite it being a quick kiss, Jake felt the stirrings in his groin and Jessie could feel a dampness in her knickers, her clitoris responding to the sensation, the young woman subconsciously lifting one leg.

"Not like that, give her a proper kiss!" yelled the fat guy.

"Yeah, and don't stop there, fuck her!" called out a young man who had clearly had too much to drink and failed to realize that an attractive couple having sex in the middle of a pub while he got his rocks off watching was somewhat unrealistic.

Jessie and Jake, blushing slightly, moved away from the mistletoe and out of the smoke-filled haze that was the pub's Christmas party and onto the verandah, where the wind was becoming more intense now, a gust blowing the rain directly onto the young pair who looked into each other's eyes. Neither spoke, but each could now clearly see the attraction each felt for the other. While the pub patrons clearly affected by alcohol had hardly been discrete, their observations as outsiders were quite accurate.

"Is there any mistletoe out here?" Jake asked, looking up at the verandah ceiling.

"I wish there was," said Jessie.

She and Jake looked at each other once more, then kissed, this time lightly on the lips. They kissed again, deeper this time and when they kissed for the third time, they exchanged a passionate French kiss, embracing each other while making out. Jake's strong hands could feel Jessie's slim young body and his erection rose in anticipation, while in her panties Jessie's vagina responded to Jake's firm touch, and her own hands feeling his muscular frame.

"Oh, get a room you two!" scolded a man who was passing by on his way into the pub, and gave the kissing couple a disapproving look.

"I think that's probably good idea," said Jessie, raising her voice to make herself heard over the increasing wind gusts.

"Yeah, I think that guy's right," agreed Jake, like Jessie forced to talk loudly to make himself audible over the noise of Cyclone Tracy.

Holding hands as they ran across the road through the wind and heavy rain, Jessie and Jake both knew what was going to happen. The way both felt it was inevitable. Jake opened the door to his motel room, the wind catching it and blowing it into the wall. So strong was the wind that both Jessie and Jake had to close and lock the door. The lights flickered, and for a moment the young couple thought they would be plunged into darkness, but the electricity fortunately remained on.

Removing her shoes so she was barefoot, Jessie leaped onto Jake's bed not making any effort to close her legs, and all too aware that Jake could see up her summer dress and the white knickers with pink flowers she was wearing.

The sight of Jessie's pretty panties only fueled Jake's raging erection more, and he hastily removed his own shoes so that like Jessie he had bare feet and leaped on the bed beside her. Like they had at the pub, Jessie and Jake began to make out, the sound of the cyclonic winds and rain continuing outside, with thunder thrown in for good measure.

With the privacy that the room provided they could now be more intimate as they made out on the bed. Jake's hand found Jessie's breasts, the young woman squirming at his touch, feeling it through the fabric of her dress and her bra. With his other hand Jake stroked Jessie's back, feeling the strap and clasp of her bra to his great pleasure.

Jessie moved her hand to Jake's groin, giggling in excitement at feeling his massive erection through his shorts and underpants. "I think you're a bit excited there," she said.

"Would you believe me if I said I wasn't?" Jake laughed.

"No!" exclaimed Jessie, rubbing Jake's groin harder and faster, so much so that Jake thought he might well end up with a very sticky situation in his underpants.

"That's one advantage you girls have, we can't see when you're excited," Jake laughed.

"You would if you looked inside my knickers," said Jessie, before she and Jake again locked lips for a deep French kiss, their tongues intertwining in each other's mouths.

Jessie moved her hands away from Jake's groin and to his shirt, removing the garment and once more his fit, muscular torso was in her sight. Again, the lights flickered and it seemed that the room would be plunged into darkness, but the power stayed on despite the storm picking up in intensity, with palm fronds ripped from a nearby tree.

Jessie's nimble fingers went to the waistband of Jake's shorts, and Jake offered no resistance to the beautiful blonde girl as she pulled them down, leaving the young man naked apart from his red underpants showing a significant bulge at the front.

"Your turn now," said Jessie, kneeling on the bed. Jake took her short summer dress and removed it with trembling fingers, leaving Jessie barefoot and in her bra and panties. Jake breathed heavily in anticipation at the wonderful sight of Jessie's firm young breasts filling out her bra cups, and the slight indentation of her vagina in the front of her white floral knickers.

Jessie and Jake embraced again and rolled around on the bed kissing wildly, their hands exploring each other. Jessie felt Jake's wonderful muscles and his throbbing erection through his underpants, and Jake felt his penis respond every time he touched the soft cotton of Jessie's bra and knickers. Jake and Jessie's feet did not go idle either, the two young lovers running their bare feet against the other.

"Let's see if you can do the thing that challenges guys most and remove a bra," said Jessie.

Jake reached behind Jessie's back to her bra clasp and immediately found himself struggling to undo it, his efforts amusing Jessie before her brassiere finally came undone and he was treated to the wonderful sight of Jessie's firm breasts, her pink nipples hard due to her arousal.

"I don't know how you girls do that every day," Jake admitted.

"You get used to it," said Jessie. She pointed at her panties. "I think my knickers might be less of a challenge."

Jake grinned in anticipation and took Jessie's panty waistband in his hands, sliding her bikini briefs down. His eyes bulged at the sight of Jessie's wonderful bush of pubic hair over her mound, the luxurious blonde curls giving away the fact that she was a natural blonde. Jake pulled Jessie's knickers down further, and could not resist a peak at the double-cotton panty saddle, which showed the cream colored feminine stains from her vagina.

Slipping Jessie's panties off over her bare feet and leaving the beautiful blonde in a state of complete nudity, Jake glanced behind Jessie's back and at her cute bum, the sight of her firm peach-shaped bare bottom causing his erection to throb in his underpants.

"I think you'll be more comfortable with these off," said Jessie.

"I think I will," agreed Jake, as Jessie removed his undies, the girl feeling her vagina respond to his penis coming free and standing out at an angle of close to 90 degrees.

Now completely naked, Jessie and Jake kissed again and lay together on the bed, their hands exploring the other's body. Jake's firm hands traversed Jessie's bare breasts circling her sensitive nipples, before he traced his fingers down her flat stomach, circling around her naval and then going further south to her triangle of blonde pubic hair. His fingers explored Jessie's blonde curls that grew in abundance over her feminine mound, and as they got closer to her vagina he could feel how damp her pussy was getting. Jake moved his right hand to Jessie's back, running a finger down her spine causing her to shiver until he reached her bottom.

Jessie squirmed in delight as Jake fondled her bottom, his fingers finding their way to the sensitive skin between her buttocks. Jake found himself with the worry about a premature ejaculation so great was Jessie's touch to his groin area. At times Jessie traversed and teased his cock with her nimble fingers, at other times she would stroke his pubic hair and massage his balls and other times she would jerk him off, sometimes hard and fast and other times slow and sensual, both methods bringing equal pleasure to the young man.

Removing their hands from each other's bodies Jessie and Jake looked into each other's eyes and both knew what was going to happen next. Outside the motel, Cyclone Tracy seemed to disapprove of the plan. Lightning struck a tree and a massive roll of thunder shook the room, and an almighty gust of wind made short work of a nearby fence, the shrieking noise caused by the destruction of the asbestos panels audible over the howling storm and teeming rain. The wind gust containing plenty of rain slammed the motel room door causing it to rattle on its hinges and once more the lights flickered but stayed on.

The alarming noises from outside were enough to break Jessie and Jake's concentration and desires, and make Jessie think of something she hadn't considered until now. It had been two weeks since her last period and obviously two weeks until her next one was due. Unprotected sex now could well result in very changed circumstances for her by September 1975. Even if Jake withdrew from her before he reached orgasm, there was still that risk of her getting pregnant.

Fortunately for Jessie she did not have to raise the subject with Jake. The way the lights were behaving, it seemed inevitable that they would lose power some time during the night so he got off the bed and retrieved his torch from his bag, glancing at the drawer and remembering the packet of condoms he had found upon arrival the previous day. Contraception seemed like a very wise course of action to follow, rather than risk getting a young Navy officer pregnant, costing the poor girl a career that meant so much to her and having a baby to support with no employment at present.

"I think that these might come in handy," said Jake, taking the packet and holding it up.

Jessie, sitting on the bed with her legs crossed, her pubic hair and her vagina visible, felt the sense of relief flow through her body. "We're you a Boy Scout growing up?" she asked, a sparkle of mischief in her pretty blue eyes. "You're certainly prepared."

Jake laughed. "No, I didn't buy them. You can thank Abbott for those."

"Abbott?" Jessie looked confused.

"Yeah, I found them sitting right out in the open when I came in yesterday. Abbott obviously doesn't pay much attention to small details like that when he's cleaning up the rooms. Which is good luck for us."

"I'll say," said Jessie, delighted that she and Jake could fully enjoy themselves. She eagerly took a condom out of the packet, unwrapped it and slid onto Jake's fully erect penis, feeling it move at her tender touch.

With the condom firmly in place, Jessie and Jake again kissed and Jessie lay back flat on her back, spreading her legs wide. Jake felt dizzy with excitement at what was on display. There was Jessie's bush of blonde pubic hair and her vagina, so pretty with its slim and perfectly symmetrical lips. Below Jessie's vagina Jake could see a more private part of her young body, her tight anus, shaped like a little starfish.

Climbing on top of Jessie, his heart pounding and his erection throbbing, Jake pushed his condom-covered cock deep into the damp confines of Jessie's vagina, Jessie squirming on the bed at the wonderful sensations of him entering her, this feeling of pleasure increasing even more as he pushed deeper inside her.

Jessie and Jake soon worked themselves into the perfect rhythm, each time Jake thrust his penis Jessie would move her pussy in the opposite direction, so he was as deep inside her as possible. The humid and cyclonic night meant both were drenched in sweat within minutes of commencing coitus, not that either of them minded.

While both Jessie and Jake had had sex before, neither had enjoyed sex as much as they were now, firmly locked together in the missionary position, kissing deeply while making love. Jessie felt like her pussy was aflame, and even though wearing a condom Jake could feel how hot the interior of Jessie's vagina was. Any observer watching Jessie and Jake closely would have noted the contrasts between the two young lovers. Jessie's obviously hairless feminine chest with her perfect young breasts was very different from Jake's masculine hairy chest, and Jessie's blonde pubic hair was the opposite of Jake's dark brown pubic hair as they intertwined.

For close to 20 minutes Jessie and Jake made love, this the most exciting and erotic experience of their lives to date. So tuned out were the pair to their surroundings that they did not hear the winds outside getting faster still and the ominous scraping sound of corrugated iron dragged along the road. The family across the road that had failed to clean up their yard were now realizing their mistake, with unsecured items like the iron now easy fodder for Cyclone Tracy as it picked up its intensity.

Orgasm for Jessie and Jake arrived simultaneously. Jake felt the wonderful feeling travelling from his groin and through his fit young body, as his penis ejaculated a sticky mass of white semen into the condom. The contraceptive device did its job in capturing the results of Jake's ejaculation, preventing it from spraying up into Jessie's uterus and leaving the girl wondering in early January whether she was late or an expectant mother.

At the same time, the waves of pleasure from Jessie's pussy turned into one intense feeling of delight. Her nipples tingled, the muscles in her vagina tightened as did those in her anus and rectum and the toes on Jessie's pretty bare feet clenched as she reached orgasm with a squeal of excitement and a rush of sticky feminine wetness from between her legs that soaked Jake's groin.

Trembling and out of breath, Jake withdrew his contracting penis from Jessie's vagina and the pair sat on the bed getting their breathing back to normal, soaked with sweat and in their most private areas the wetness from Jessie's orgasm. "A couple of days ago, did you think you'd be doing that on Christmas Eve?" Jessie asked as she removed Jake's condom from his cock, and tied a knot in it.

"No way," said Jake, pushing his luxurious brown hair back from his sweaty brow.

"Me either, I thought I'd be at church in Perth attending Midnight Mass. This was much more fun."

"I agree there."

"And our fun doesn't end there," said Jessie. She jumped her naked, nubile figure off the bed. "Do you think we can go to bed like this? So guess what? It's shower time."

Jake nearly pulled a hamstring in his haste to get off the bed and join his lover in the shower. He could see her bare breasts and pubic hair, and thought about what she looked like in the shower. As Jessie turned on her bare feet and led the way into the bathroom Jake could not resist fondling her beautiful bare bottom on the journey, something that caused her to giggle.

Under the shower Jessie and Jake embraced and kissed and washed all the sweat and traces of sex from their bodies, Jake feeling his erection stirring and blood pressure rising at the sight of Jessie's bare breasts and her curls of pubic hair covered in soap as she washed her vagina thoroughly.

Jessie's vagina seemed to take on a life of its own as the girl washed the semen away from Jake's cock. Normally Jessie was hesitant about performing fellatio, she usually felt it was a cheap and vulgar sex act. But with Jake, she wanted nothing more than to take his dick in her hands, jerk him off until he was nice and hard, then go down on him, sucking him off until he came with a sticky mess in her mouth. Still, there was no hurry. Tomorrow morning when they woke up and hopefully the cyclone had gone on its way, she would give Jake the ultimate Christmas present of a head job to start the day.

Jessie and Jake washed away the soap and dried each other, then returned to the bedroom. Jake slipped his boxer shorts on and Jessie stepped into and pulled up her panties, Jake watching Jessie adjust her knickers around her bottom and her box with considerable interest.

Jessie, who had been wearing a dress, had no other nightwear so Jake lent her one of his clean shirts. It was too big for her and Jake had worn it many times, but seeing Jessie wearing it over her pretty knickers and with her legs and bare feet on display it filled him with desire.

The stormy night meant it was no good for the air-conditioner, so Jessie and Jake were reliant on the ceiling fan for relief from the heat and humidity. The two young lovers lay on the top of the covers with the lights on, stroking each other's bodies, stroking their bare feet against each other's and talking.

"It's gone midnight, so merry Christmas and we'd better go to sleep otherwise Father Christmas won't come tonight," laughed Jake, looking at the bedside clock which now read 12.02.

"Merry Christmas, and I don't think he'll be coming to see me anyway," laughed Jessie. "A Catholic girl having sex in a motel on Christmas Eve instead of attending Midnight Mass, that's naughty not nice."

"I think he might give me a miss too, considering how I led you astray," said Jake. He grinned suggestively. "I don't mind you being naughty though."

"I'm sure you don't," smiled Jessie, giving Jake a playful slap on his arm. She paused as an almighty crashing sound was audible from outside. "I don't think Santa will be braving those conditions tonight anyway, no matter how good we've been."

"Yeah, it sounds really bad now," said Jake, the wind howling like a pack of a thousand wolves and the screeching sound of metal against metal audible in the driving rain and thunder.

"I'm not scared, Abbott is here to protect us," laughed Jessie.

"Abbott?" asked Jake.

"Well me anyway, you I think might be left to fend for yourself. This morning he was trying to chat me up and impress me, he said he was in charge tonight and if I needed protecting from any taipans or poofs I should come to him."

Jake burst out laughing. "I'm not sure about the poofs, but if Abbott tried to save you from a taipan I think you'd be the one who ended up saving Abbott from a snakebite rather than the other way around."

"I agree," said Jessie. "Anyway, I think any taipans would be safely hidden away tonight."

"They'd want to be," agreed Jake, as a lightning streak lit up the windows. "Otherwise they'd be flying. That's a scary thought, a flying taipan."

Before Jessie could say anything in response, there came a huge banging sound from the area of the swimming pool as a wind gust ripped open the storage shed. The wind gust caused the trees to bend and sway and for the branch of one tree the pressure was too much. It snapped away at the trunk and fell onto power lines. The electricity arced in the wet conditions and the wires let an ominous crackling noise and sparked. At the same moment a lightning strike made direct contact with the transformers on top of a power pole a short way down the road, these exploding with a shower of sparks and smoke and an almighty bang that made the subsequent roll of thunder sound even louder than it was. The two incidents ensured that the power supply, struggling in the early stages, went out for the entire area.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers
1...345678