Take Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensations given me were quite exquisite, being stretched and filled by two very big and potent males.

While Steve and James worked on pressing their cocks in deeper with each push, Daniel and Zeke stepped up on either side of the table. Their naked cocks jutted out from their bodies seeking out for attention. Both men ached with a building need within.

My hands reached out and grabbed hold of Daniel's and Zeke's cocks.

Wrapping my hands around each of their thick, meaty dicks, I stroked their shafts good. My fingers followed the veins as I felt them throb in my hands. My hands squeezed their cocks tighter as James and Steve built up the ache within my own body. I was so hot and aroused.

I sensed Daniel's watchful eye as he kept an eye on what was going on with each of the men. His eyes gazed at my naked skin and caused goosebumps to appear in my awareness of him. Daniel's fingers raked lightly across my back making me squeeze tighter onto James' and Steve's cocks as they fucked my wanton body.

Another attractive man appeared in front of my eyes as Paul stepped in front of me with his cock dangling inches from my lips. Licking my lips, I stuck out my tongue out and lapped at the tip just grazing it barely. His cock bopped a little as he enjoyed the sensation of having my tongue touch him.

Paul closed the gap between us and pressed his cock against my lips. He rubbed his tip into my lips, secreting a little precum. He delicately painted his special flavor all over my lips. My lips then parted and took the tip of his cock inside. Wrapping my lips gently around his tip, I sucked and tasted his sexy essence.

My moans vibrated on Paul's cock as the other men continued to use my body. His cock sunk into my mouth. My eyes feasted on his nicely tanned body every time he withdrew away from me.

Zeke's hand reached underneath my body and started to tweak my nipple. The twinge of pain shot through my body, and my body tightened even harder on Steve's and James' cock. My moans continued to vibrate around Paul's cock while my body experienced all the sensations of pleasure and pain combined caused by all the men.

All five men were moaning their delights as my body took care of their hard cocks. The weight of Daniel's hand rested on my back, and I felt his fingers dig into my flesh a little. Zeke's fingers roughly teased my nipples causing him to breathe harder as his excitement grew.

Paul gripped tightly onto my hair as he pressed my mouth further down onto his cock. His cock pushing deep into my throat. My throat tightened around him so good that I could feel each pulse of his cock.

Steve and James both gripped my hips tightly as they held my body in place. Their nails dug into my flesh. All five men were consciously trying to make the feeling last as long as possible to prolong teasing me and lengthening the time of their pleasure.

Suddenly, Zeke reached his pinnacle and unable to hold back any longer shot his cum all over my breasts.

Then Paul pulled his cock out of my mouth and followed suite. He blasted his cum all over my face. Leaning in, he wiped some of the cum off my face and fed me his seed from his dripping finger.

Apart from my mouth, Master never allowed just anyone to cum inside my body. He always considered marking the depths of my body his personal responsibility.

Once in a while, he gave permission for Steve to do so, since we all played regularly together. Apart from him, no one else ever had permission to seed me inside.

Steve and James picked up their pace and fucked my body harder and lustier. This raised my body's temperature and placed it on the sexual edge of pleasure. They pushed me closer and closer to orgasm. While they continued to fuck me hard, Daniel's pleasure peaked and he released his cum all over my back and in my hair.

Steve and James grunted and roared and pulled out perfectly at the same time. They shot their cum all over my butt and stomach.

My body was covered and adorned proudly in five men's cum.

I could hear the clicks of his camera as Master took the final pictures of my sweaty cum covered body.

My pussy was grasping at the emptiness as my body wanted its orgasm too. Whimpers escaped my mouth as I made known my neediness for more attention. However, the men were putting their clothes on except Steve as he held my body to him.

My pussy rubbed against Steve's body as my body screamed out how close I was to my own orgasm. Steve let me rub against him before whispering in my ear.

"Soon, little mare. Your Master will want to be here for your orgasm."

Master walked the men out the door and must have escorted them out of the apartment because he came back in the room alone. Master walked up and released my arms and legs from the bonds.

"Did you enjoy your gift of five today, pet?"

"Yes Master. I sure did enjoy it, but I still want you."

"I know you do pet. Steve and I are going to use you so much tonight."

Steve held me closer as Master walked over with the riding crop in hand. Master's hands reach down and rub my butt cheeks. His hands slid underneath and felt the wetness of my pussy. His fingers massaged my clit which made my body rub harder against Steve as I search out for more of that attention.

Steve's cock stirred back to life. He hardened again from the sensation of my wet pussy rubbing against him so wantonly. His hands gripped my butt and held me steady for Master's touch.

The first swing of the new crop caught me by surprise. A gasp escaped my mouth at the first whack. A flow of thrapps quickly followed. My butt stung and began to burn as it reddened. My excitement spiraled up and my juices flowed down between my thighs.

The swats kept coming and Steve held me still for each whack of the crop. My body clenched with each swat as the pain increased with each swipe. My butt glowed a pleasing red shade before Master stopped swinging the crop.

The warmth of Master's body leaned in against me. He sandwiched me between the two of them. Being surrounded like that by men I trusted made me feel safe and loved. Master clicked the lead onto the collar.

"Let's go to the window pet and enjoy the nightlife of the city." He ordered me.

I followed Master out of the room, happily crawling behind him. He led me to the big glass window in the main room. Steve followed behind us and placed his foot between my legs. He rubbed my pussy while we walked.

At the big window, Master pulled me up into his arms and kissed me deeply. He possessed my mouth with his ownership. Steve stepped behind me and lifted my hair and kissed me from behind. The men press their bodies in tight against mine preventing me from moving a fraction away from them. I was duly trapped.

Suddenly, Master stopped kissing me and sharply turned me towards the window. He pressed me against it, meshing my breasts into the cold glass. He thrust his hard cock deep inside my pussy.

"Now pet, Steve is in charge of your orgasms, and he has orders to make sure you have a multiple of five today as your anniversary gift."

Master kept thrusting deep inside my pussy. Steve reached out and under me. He rubbed his finger against my swollen and wet clitoris. The pleasure built and became more difficult to hold back the orgasm. My moans increased as my pussy tightened harder against Master's cock. My body got closer and closer to the orgasm.

"Please............ Sir Steve........... I......... need...... to.......... cum."

I panted in between the words hoping to have permission to cum on Master's cock. Master's hands gripped my body tightly as he continued to plough into my pussy. My toes curled up as the sensation got stronger.

"Yes little mare. Cum for us. I want five in a row."

With the permission granted, my body spasmed hard on Master's cock. I exploded and screamed in my pleasure. Before my body had a chance to calm down from the first one, Steve kept fingering and circling my clitoris hard and brought me to my second orgasm and then a third. After each climax, my body craved the next one. Steve knew his special craft well and thrilled me enough to quickly bring me theses three orgasms in a row.

Master wrapped his arms around my waist as he held me close while he kept thrusting inside my pussy. His lips pressed kisses into my neck while he pressed me in tighter against the glass. We stayed that way for a while as Steve continued to bring me my forth orgasm and then finally my fifth.

My legs almost collapsed in my knackered state. My body was shaking much when my Master pressed his cock deep into my submissive cunt and released his sperm. His seed jettisoned deep into my pussy and coated my insides with his scent to stake his claim on my body.

"5 Gifts, 5 Dominants, 5 Orgasms, 5 Years. Happy Anniversary, pet."

I smiled, glowing in my Master's affections. "Happy Anniversary, Master."

Master pulled me over to the couch and I saw my steamed imprint on the glass.

Instinctively on reaching the seat, I snuggled between the two most important men in my life.

My eyes sleepily closed. It was a great end to the day. My last thought as I drifted off was how much I loved my Master.

12