Take Him Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," she said, businesslike, "but that's all I can do for you."

As Mazoon stood up and turned to leave, Calida arrested her with a hand on her shoulder, then pulled her in and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you," Calida whispered. "I don't know if you know this, but that was great."

The slave smiled, but said nothing. As soon as Calida released her, she walked curtly out of the room.

Calida stood for a moment, reeling from the unexpected thrill. She had never realized that she had a taste for women, and for skill with her tongue, Mazoon was almost a match for Terrance.

Almost.

A few seconds later, the man stepped into the room, fully clothed, his hands folded calmly behind his back. Calida watched as he eyed her up and down, seeing her as a hot, sweating mess. From the smile on his face, she could tell that he expected her to be an easy conquest. As she inwardly gathered herself, Calida decided that nothing would be farther from the truth. Through his slave, this man had aroused her, awakening all of her pent-up energy.

He had made a big mistake.

He walked confidently across the room, patiently shucking off his clothes as he went, revealing limber arms, a gently haired chest, and a shaven, well-proportioned cock.

His hands alit on her shoulders and pushed her gently back to the bed behind her, then folded her onto the mattress. As she sank into the softness, Calida looked up, watching as the man straddled her. She laid her head back and closed her eyes.

A thick spear of flesh washed into her, and Calida arched her back, nearly tearing the sheets with her fingers. Her eyes shot open, but she saw almost nothing, and her ears barely registered her own moaning.

The man's pumping softened just a little, and Calida's senses came suddenly back to her. She saw the man looking down at her. He looked concerned at first, then proud of himself.

The speed picked up again, and Calida gathered herself, straining to keep her composure as pleasure surged into her, one delicious pump at a time. The man kept his pace this time, but Calida could feel the edge coming off of his strength. She waited for him to slow down, itching to jump him and turn the tables.

Finally, his speed ebbed away, and she made her move. Forcing herself up with one hand, she planted her other palm on the man's chest, sending him onto the bed. Without losing a moment, Calida got up and crawled onto him, then pinned him in place.

"You're good," she breathed through gritted teeth. "But it's my turn now."

With a grunt, she brought herself down on the man. She let out a long moan, but held herself together and kept bucking, not slowing down. Beneath her, the man crumbled fast. His eyes were closed, and breath huffed out of his open mouth with every push. His hands grabbed at nothing, then curled around the sheets. His chest rose and fell faster and faster, his teeth clamped together, and he arched his back.

A hard burst flowered inside Calida, and she clutched the man's shoulders, screwing her eyes shut as she felt his waves pulsing through her.

Her senses quit her for a moment.

When she opened her eyes, the man was still beneath her, breathing heavily, his eyes softly shut and his limbs completely limp. His mouth hung open, and his breaths were shallow.

Calida stood up, enjoying one last wave of friction as his cock slid out of her. The man gave a twitch of life, then his back relaxed, and he went still. He was asleep.

Calida stood beside his bed, admiring her handiwork. Then fire between her legs still burned, hungry for its first release. Calida looked down to the incapacitated man before her, then over her shoulder. For a moment, she was on the verge of summoning Mazoon for more sex.

On a whim, she decided to save it for Terrance.

Casually, she donned her clothes and armor, then laid the man's covers over him, tucking him neatly in. With that, she quietly stepped out of the room.

"Mazoon?" she called softly. "Mazoon, are you here?"

"Yes, ma'am?" came the equally dainty reply.

"Your master promised me a tour of the city," she lied. "He's asleep now, and he said you'd do it instead."

Mazoon brought a hand to her mouth and said, "Oh..."

Calida raised an eyebrow.

"I mean... yes, ma'am. If you think you'd be safe without a man... of course. Let me get my leash."

Calida smiled half-consciously as she watched Mazoon tie a rope around her collar, weaving the knot with expert practice, then handed the looped end to Calida.

"I've never had a slave on a leash before," said Calida, smiling with anticipation.

Mazoon kept up her servile silence. Calida looked over to the girl's graceful, gentle figure, and her eagerness flared up.

"Let's go," she said.

As the two of them strode out onto the street, Mazoon looked uncomfortably over to Calida. Then she looked again.

"Is something on your mind?" asked Calida.

"Oh... sorry, ma'am."

"It's alright. Have you got something to say?"

"Well... may I ask an impertinent question, ma'am?"

"Go ahead."

"How was my master? Was it fun?"

Calida burst out with short, loud laughter, then gathered herself. For the next five seconds, she thought carefully.

"It felt good," she said at last. "He knows the right speeds, his cock is a good size for me and he was pretty, but it just wasn't the same."

"Wasn't the same as what, ma'am?"

"My sub, Terrance."

"Your sub, ma'am?"

"My submissive. He's a boy who does whatever I tell him in bed. And he's not my slave; he just does it because he enjoys it."

Mazoon stared at her with eyes full of befuddlement.

"Anyway," said Calida, "your master wasn't quite the same because, for one thing, I didn't know him. I didn't even know what his name was. It's always better when you know your partner. The other thing is that... well, it felt like we were competing. We were both trying to be on top. I don't like it when there's that kind of tension, even when I win."

"You sounded pleased from the other room, ma'am."

Calida smirked and said, "I bet I did. Like I said, he had good speed and good size. By the way, do you like boys too?"

"Yes, ma'am. I prefer women, but it's been too long since I've felt a man. My master never uses me that way."

"In that case, it might just be your lucky day."

"What, ma'am?"

"You'll see. Oh, and you wouldn't happen to know where your master last sold a slaveboy to, do you?"

"Yes, ma'am. It's an unusual place."

"Tell me about it on the way, would you?"

Mazoon gave Calida another reproachful stare, then bowed her head and whimpered, "Yes ma'am."

* * *

Terrance walked behind his new mistress, still throwing worried glances in every direction, shrinking as the passers-by stared. Eventually, Terrance noticed that the people were not staring at him. Instead, their eyes were locked on his mistress. After the bulk of the trip, Terrance realized that his mistress was the only woman he had seen so far to walk without the company of a free man.

She stopped at a marble tower that was set inside its own richly tiled square and which rose almost half again as high as the buildings around it. Two guards in excessively thick armor stood at the foot of the tower, spears crossed over the door. Without a word, they uncrossed their polearms, letting the mistress through.

In aloof silence, the mistress led Terrance up a spiral staircase that looped around the tower, showing him glimpses of the first few floors, where he saw desks, papers and what he assumed were mathematical instruments.

A few more floors, and the distinct smell of flower-scented candles reached his nose, reminding him of his last visit to his duke's castle back home.

Suddenly, Terrance noticed that his mistress was not in front of him anymore. She had turned into the room to his left. Before his leash could go taught, he took a hasty few steps to the side and settled in behind her again.

His mistress turned and shot him a suspicious glare with those piercing eyes, and Terrance shrank away, but did not break his pace. She shot him a raised eyebrow, then disregarded him.

With a little flick of her hand, the mistress discarded his leash, then pointed to the ground by her right hand and said, "Sit."

Terrance seated himself, cross-legged, and looked expectantly up at his owner. As her response, she walked back to the staircase, then up, leaving him.

Terrance did his best to clear his mind. He decided he would worry about escaping sometime later, and focused on the sweet floral smell that filled the room.

A minute into his wait, Terrance idly scanned the room. The only decorations were a shelf lined with candles, a fresco of a battlefield and a table with a single chair. Otherwise, the room was a bare stone cylinder.

The soft padding of feet reached his ears, and Terrance straightened his posture.

"Is that him, mistress?" said a deep male voice.

"Why, Boridae, you know better than to speak up without permission."

"Oh..."

"I trust that was merely a lapse in judgment, so I will not punish you. Consider yourself warned. Now, yes, he is indeed the new slave. I want you to shackle him under the table and give me a shoulder massage."

"Yes, mistress."

The slave walked out in front of Terrance, and he took in the sight of a full-figured man with a narrow waist and blond hair that hung down just beneath his chin. He stopped for a moment, his eyes devouring Terrance, and a churlish smile bloomed on his lips.

"Come on," he whispered to Terrance. "Get up."

"Who are you?" Terrance whispered back.

The other slave put a finger to his lips as he lead Terrance by the shoulders over to the table, then, with a gentle shove, folded him onto his knees and pushed him under the table. The blond boy twirled his index finger, and Terrance, getting the message, turned to face the chair.

Practiced hands pressed Terrance's wrists into cold metal plates on the underside of the table, and tiny hinges creaked shut. Icy bands of metal closed over his hands, trapping them. With that, Terrance was pinned on his knees with his arms flung out behind him and his head thrust forward, just above the seat of the chair.

The mistress stepped up to the chair, completely nude, and the blond slaveboy gently guided her into the chair, all the while keeping his eyes on Terrance. Terrance returned his gaze, unsure what to make of him, then his mistress settled in front of him and spread her legs, revealing a rosy red slit that already glistened with moisture. The boy gave her chair a measured push, and she moved within inches of his mouth.

Without realizing it, Terrance licked his lips.

* * *

The mistress settled smoothly into her chair, sighing as Boridae's nurturing hands pampered her tense shoulders. She looked down at the new boy between her legs, delighted to see him licking his lips.

"Now, boy," she said, placing a hand on the back of his head. "You're going to lick me, but I don't want an orgasm. When I tap the top of your head, go faster and deeper, and, if I tap the neck, go gentler. If you understand, stay quiet."

The boy stayed quiet, and she tapped the top of his head, then relaxed and waited to feel his tongue. Just when she was ready to prod him, his warmth washed across her sex, just close enough to her pleasure zones to stimulate her. She threw her head back, clenching her teeth, and let out a long, heavy sigh. Her loins stirred and grew sensitive, and she nearly mustered the energy to tap the boy's neck when he slowed down on his own, continuing to hold her at a steady warmth.

There was no doubt about it; this boy had been a good choice.

When, at last, enough stress had flowed from her, she straightened her posture and set her mind to her dreary responsibilities. She tapped the neck of the new slave, and he slowed again, letting her fire die down a little.

"Boridae," she said, her voice deeper and calmer than before. "Does anything require my attention?"

"Yes, mistress. We have a message from Senator Dusicyon."

"Another would-be suitor?" she groaned.

"I haven't read it, mistress. Shall I bring it to you?"

The mistress sighed again, tapped the new boy's head and said, "Bring it in."

Boridae's calming hands came off her shoulders, and he padded away. She focused on the new boy's licking and closed her eyes, sighing raggedly. She reached down to tap his neck, but, before she could, he slowed down of his own accord.

This boy was good. Surely, the slavers had trained him for years before selling him.

Boridae stepped back into the room, his footsteps properly hushed, and said, "The message, mistress."

No sooner than he had deposited a scroll on her table, his hands returned to her shoulders, plying his peaceful trade.

Just as the mistress felt her tension dissipating again, she read the scroll, and it all came rushing back. Indeed, it was another would-be suitor, and, even by the standards of such men, he wanted for subtlety.

"The audacity!" she growled. "This man writes as though he already owns me! Listen to this: 'It is a great injustice that this fad of feminine empowerment should saddle a woman such as you with the burden of running a household and an estate. Surely, it has not escaped you that nature must inevitably take its course and deliver to you a man who may guide and protect you. It is my great ambition for that man to be me.'"

The new boy picked up his pace, but she placed a hand on his head and pushed him away. There was no pleasuring her now.

"And he goes on for paragraphs!" she continued, hurling the scroll aside. "My gods, can't these men learn?"

With a grunt, she planted her elbows on the table and buried her head in her hands.

"I swear," she murmured, "No living thing is this kingdom is as put-upon as I am."

She bitterly imagined what rebuke she would use, then her spirits rose as something else occurred to her.

"Stop, Boridae," she ordered. "We'll address the senator later. For now, there's something I've wanted to do for a long time."

* * *

Calida tiptoed up the spiral stairs, her bare feet pressing against the harsh marble steps. Her eyes and ears stayed sharp for any disturbance. She looked back over her shoulder, expecting the guards to realize that they had been tricked. Everything stayed quiet.

For the fifth time, Calida quietly blessed Mazoon and her seduction skills.

Calida reached the first room and very slowly poked her head in, finding nothing. Patiently, she skulked up to the next room and did the same. Then the third.

"Come on," said a male voice, "you might like it."

Calida froze. After a moment of listening, she identified the voice as coming from ahead. She crept up the stairs, then stopped when someone spoke up again.

"I don't know about this," came the reply. "I've done this before, but... not like this. I don't like that she just put this together."

That was Terrance's voice.

"Oh, don't worry about her," said the unfamiliar voice. "You'll get used to her. What about us? Don't you want to give it a try? Like you said, you've even done it before."

There was another pause. Stepping up to the room where the voices came from, Calida peeped in.

Inside, Terrance knelt with a tall blond boy. Both of them bare naked, their well-honed bodies on full display. They were locked in a frame that held them in their kneeling positions, facing each other. Their collars were tied together by a rope that couldn't have been any longer than ten inches, and each boy's hands were tied together behind the other's back. To Calida's delight, the blond boy's fingers played with Terrance's fleshy cheeks, kneading them and pulling them with gentle rhythm. The boys' erections hung stiffly between them, swaying every time they moved, coming tantalizingly close to touching.

"Look," said the blond boy, "my mistress has been wanting this for almost as long as she's had me. Now that she has two males, she's going to get us to do it sooner or later. We might as well get used to it now."

"Okay... I suppose you're right."

The blond boy cracked a wide grin, then took a deep breath.

"On 'three,'" said Terrance. "One... two... three."

The boys practically lunged for each other, their lips pressing with sudden urgency, and the blond boy closed his eyes as he drank in the other's kiss. His fingers clenched over Terrance's buttocks, pulling them up and apart, and Terrance gave another one of his delicious little moans.

With a quick sigh, they pulled away, and the blond boy smiled deeply at Terrance.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" he said. "How many times have you done that before?"

"With a boy? Oh... not many."

The blond boy slapped Terrance's ass, and he bit his lip against the jolt, his back arching, his cock bouncing in front of him.

"Come on," the blond boy chided, "I know an amateur kisser, and that wasn't it."

"Okay," said Terrance. "I've kissed a man once before. And my lovers back in the army kissed me a lot."

"Army? You were an army boy?"

"Yes. I never saw combat, but I was trained for it."

Having heard enough, Calida stepped into the room and knocked on the doorsill.

Both boys jumped. The blond one stared back at Calida with eyes full of shock, and Terrance looked horrified, then bemused.

"C-Calida?" said Terrance. "Did you come for me?"

"Of course I did," Calida grinned, stepping up to him. "Come on, let's get you out of here."

"Oh, thank you, Calida."

"You know her?" asked the blond boy.

"That's right," said Calida. "I'm taking Terrance to freedom. And there's room for you too."

The blond boy traded wide-eyed stares with Terrance, then looked to Calida and said, "Thank you, ma'am. Yes, I'll go with you, and I'll do anything I can to help."

Calida interlocked her fingers and cracked her knuckles, then went at the restraints, freeing the boys' ankles and unstrapping their hands. They stood up, the blond boy first, then tried to separate, only to be stopped by the rope that still held their faces close. Simultaneously, they looked to Calida, begging with their eyes.

With one last smirk, she finally reached over and unclipped their collars.

"Thank you, ma'am," the blond boy repeated. "By the way, my name is Boridae. I hope I can pay you back somehow."

"Don't worry about it. And my name's Calida."

"Now do we escape?"

"Not yet. We haven't given your mistress a taste of her own medicine yet. Do you know how she makes her money?"

Terrance looked to Boridae, who answered, "She's an heiress and a landlady."

"Then she won't be much of a fighter," said Calida.

Boridae tilted his head and said, "...no."

"Good. I'll jump her, tie her up and leave her for the guards to find."

Boridae recoiled, then gradually sprouted a perverse grin. Terrance looked at the floor.

"Is something wrong, Terrance?" she asked, softening her voice for him.

"No," he said, "It's just that I have a better idea."

* * *

Senator Dusicyon drummed his fingers uneasily on the table, trying to keep his mind clear. Before him, his favorite slave girl danced his favorite dance. All while she went through the motions, she took every opportunity to peek at her master. Everything from his firm, gently commanding face to his strong, evenly proportioned body made this former general a treat for her eyes.

Dusicyon managed a flattered smile, but still his mind stayed adamantly elsewhere. Just like the last four days, he had been fretting over his letter to the landlady he had desired. Had he worded his request well? Had she been won over? Could she even be convinced?

"Master," came another voice, "you have a delivery."

Dusicyon stood up and motioned for his dancing girl to stop. She dampened her pace and flowed into a kneeling position without breaking her flow.

"Thank you, Shella," he said to dancer. "That was wonderful, as always. We'll continue as soon as I have this taken care of."