Take Him Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patiently, Dusicyon followed his butler down to the entryway, then gasped at what he saw.

There knelt a limber woman with bright orange hair, wearing only a thin, see-through skirt around her waist and with golden tassels pasted over nipples. Thin ropes held her wrists fast to her ankles, which were in turn secured to her upper legs, keeping her locked in her ornamental pose, with her back straight and her whole torso on display. A strap held a ball of cloth in her mouth, silencing her, and her sharp green eyes stared widely back at him, full of supplication. An expensive-looking collar hung around her neck, its metal hook loop jutting forward, inviting a leash.

Dusicyon stared for a moment, words failing him, then noticed a scroll resting on the ground in front of her knees. Still incredulous, he held up the scroll and read it.

'Senator Dusicyon,' it read, 'we, a group of foreign vigilantes, have deemed this woman unfit to rule her estate. Having read your willingness to take charge of her, we have granted you the responsibility. We hope you will have great luck and take great pleasure in training her to suit you.

'Goodbye forever,

'Your anonymous friends.'

Senator Dusicyon looked down at his new slave, disbelieving his eyes. Then a broad grin dominated his face, causing the woman to shrink away.

"Tell Shella that she may rest for the remainder of the evening," he said to the butler. "And get my assistant in here. Evidently, we have work to do."

* * *

Boridae's eyes fluttered open, and he saw Terrance lying next to him, smiling back. The two boys lay as they had fallen asleep, with collars around their necks, leashes leading up to Calida's strong hand, and with faded red handprints on their bare rumps.

"Good morning," Terrance whispered. "You're looking nice."

"I feel wonderful," Boridae replied. "Last night was... I've never felt anything like it."

"Isn't she great?"

"Now, don't give her all the credit. Come here..."

Reaching over, Boridae took Terrance's chin in his hand and led him into a soft kiss. Terrance's hand found the other boy's side and ran up and down his smooth, clean skin, luxuriating in the warmth.

"Hey, boys," came Calida's voice, "as much as I hate to interrupt, we need to get going."

"Why?" asked Boridae, pulling away. "No one knows we escaped, do they?"

Boridae looked to the distant silhouette of the city, feeling a sudden rush of uncertainty.

"No one who matters," said Calida. "But we've got people of our own to chase. Terrance here isn't the only one who got taken my slavers. I got a few hints that Natalia went to Fulzore. That's our next destination. Come on, let's get moving."

With only that, she stood up, giving the boys time to do the same, and marched off westward, leading them by their leashes.

"Don't women rule in Fulzore?" asked Boridae.

Calida smirked and said, "It's customary for a man to wear a collar there. Are you up to it?"

Terrance looked to Boridae, then down to himself and said, "I think we'll do just fine."

The End