All Comments on 'Take Me On A Sea Cruise!'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ipmwebipmwebover 12 years ago
More please

This is only half the cruise - so many more possibilities, Sofia, Anna, three way with either.... looking forward to possibly another chapter in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Absolutely superb story, definitely one of the best. With all these Moms and sons fucking each other in the confines of a cruise liner, and each knowing about the others fucking, it's a pity there wasn't any 'Mommy Swapping' taking place!

juanviejojuanviejoover 12 years ago
Five Stars!

Larry does tell one hell of a Mother/Son Incest Tale! I thought it was just outstanding!

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 12 years ago
I gave the story five stars as well and deservedly so.

First of all, thank you for such a great story and it's not often that I venture out to give a comment or praise at all. However, I felt a certain disappointment once I came to the completion and pondered why I should feel that way. Alas, my disappointment is of my own doing in that the story definitely can go on with a few more chapters because there are other possibilities all hinted at by the characters as the story unfolds. I hope you'll consider carrying on and submitting more chapters about Kurt and Helen because the potential is ripe and the shoe seems to fit. Again, thanks for a terrific read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I almost gave upon this story when I started, and the only reason I continued was because of who wrote it

The first page didn't do much for me, but because of the author, I continued reading and had a pleasant surprise as how good of a story it is after it got started.

A very well done story and a good edit.

Thanks for the good read.

hornacekhornacekover 12 years ago
one thing can ruin a story

I couldn't get past the "$10 million trust fund". What was the point of this? To make us hate the character more? Well it worked. I couldn't maintain interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Anne in the sequel, please.

Great story. For some reason I found the passages with Anne very sexy. She needs to be groped a lot more.....and fucked good. If there is anthing the mothers won't do, they can let the boys do it to Anne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm confused

was this a love story with sex in it, or a sex story with love? Spent 20 minutes reading it and still don't know anything other than it was 2 pages too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poorly written and stupidly plotted

Obviously written by a D-average 14-year old, this is crap of the first water; learn to write, tell a story, plot sensibly and actually make sense. Complete gibberish, just like most of the pointless garbage this immature idiot churns out. No stars, ever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A slight improvement...

While the story was good in its own right, I feel like it was too intense too quickly.

They were practically fucking on the first page and every other sentence after that, there was no 'finding' each other, no tease, no love, just "we'll fuck in a bit" all the time.

The best part of incest stories is the two lovers finding each other and slowly breaking through society's obstructions until they finally give in to their desires and become one.

Whereas this was your typical girl plays hard to get and then fucks on the last page, replace mother/son with guy/girl and there's nothing special about this story whatsoever.

Terrible shame as it would have been mind blowing otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Forget about the naysayers

This was one hot story. I hope he gets to fuck Anne (with his mom's blessing, of course) before the cruise is over. An all female threesome would be nice also

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Someone has been reading too much bad porn,,,

This is a tough read. It's very repetitive with dialog that no person would ever say. In fact, the characters, as cliched as they are, narrate more then converse. Its more like play by play, and, unfortunately, its a broken play. Obviously, you have a lot of enthusiasm for this kind of material. I suggest toning down the language (as in less is more), skip the obvious cliches (that might actually give your characters a sense of reality/motivation) and ease up on the pace (honestly, people aren't all about sex all of the time).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a typically great Wicker production

I love the idea of a cruise ship where Helen and her Kurt and Sophia and her David and all the other mother with their sons casually fuck their brains out, knowing that everyone else on the ship is engaging in the sweet practice of motherfucking. At every moment there's a boy's cock sliding up his own mother's cunt, and at least one boy's hot young balls splattering the walls of his mother's twat with his great big load of semen. Great camaraderie as the boys laugh and joke and share their adventures up between their own mother's legs. Meanwhile their moms excitedly boast of how rock-hard their son's young cock is, how his balls never quit, and best of all how he uses all his energy and strength and boyish enthusiasm to fuck the same cunt he came out of. That has to be the most popular cruise ship in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So much talking & wordy

this might be as good as some of this author's other stories, but this is like he is being paid by the word ! So much of the talking is not needed ! And the phrases get repeated! Just so much effort to force yourself to keep reading hoping that the story will be like others - but it never does. I wondered if this was written mostly by someone else?

crawler101crawler101about 5 years ago
if you want to improve plz listen to the nay sayers

this is not good. listen to the negatice comments if you wish to improve.

couldnt get past the third page myself. its realy bad

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

I liked the story; however, indepth character development is required to make this an outstanding story. For example": (1) Why was Helen single/no longer married? (2) Throughout this story, why did the mother (Helen) demanded she control her son by directing every sexual activity? This is not mutually consensual incest nor is it love. There is no positional power play in said activity. Likewise, there is no threat (implied or actual) of emotional abandonment and/or physical/mental abuse. Finally, love is between equals/partners. Sex is sex; love is love. You an have one without the other. (3) The son had graduated from college. Obviously mother and son had been somewhat intimant before the cruise. Why did they not know each other better, both emotionally and psychologically? I rated the story 4 stars because of the lack of development. (NOTE: I do not read these stories for the sex.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous