All Comments on 'Take Two Pills and ...'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
cernunoscernunosalmost 9 years ago
Writer's block

I would not worry too much about writer's block if you can come out with stories as good as this. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
strong ccck !

Wow loved the story , keep writing , your good ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Little blue pills

I don't know how they work for the rest of the users but for me they work GREAT!!! The first time I took one I was up for a full 4 hours and used it the whole time. Wife had a smile on her face for a week and walked kinda funny the whole time. Said that I could never take one on day she has to go into work the next day.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 9 years ago
Yeah not too bad

Pretty good to write in one sitting.

jhentaijhentaialmost 9 years ago

great story! good to see you back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Terrific tale. Loved every minute of it, so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So very hot!

Awesome marathon family fuck session!. And of course they ladies want to go again... and both Mom and Sis thought Mom's juices tasted so good. Of course they did, a mother's pussy always tastes great!

A follow-on is definitely called for.

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Funny story

A wonderful way to correct a mistake.

Liam73Liam73almost 9 years ago
Moore

You cant stop now

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 9 years ago
Well done.

That was a very amusing, and arousing story. Two thumbs Up.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Uh, one sitting???

To Eric_Shift, where did you get the idea I wrote this in one sitting? In the first paragraph of my comments, I clearly said that I started writing this 2013 thus making it a painful process over roughly 26 months!! My ass won't let me sit that long! On the plus side, I'm glad you liked it.

To those who want a continuation, what with my writer's block (or is it writer's jumble?) if it ever happens it would have to somehow move up in the story jumble currently filling my brain.

Thanks to all for giving my tale a read!

dezurtdawg

CWR2014CWR2014almost 9 years ago
Great Story!

As always that was a great story you wrote, thanks for the time and effort.

blackfenblackfenalmost 9 years ago
Well done

I know all too well the issue of the writers block. I have about ten stories on the go that I just struggle to write, the ideas and layouts are all there but I just get stuck on the actual act of writing and moving stories along.

Well done for pushing through and getting this one done. Great effort and a good story.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
ADWD ?

Attention Deficit Writers Disorder ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4

Even if you're not fast, you're worth following.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 2?

Just wondering if you plan on trying to write a second part or if this is a standalone

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 9 years ago
Excellet work

I'm glad to see you're back with a new story, and this one a fresh idea from the previous ones.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 9 years agoAuthor
re: some comments

To Tony S., thanks!

To: Anonymous Part 2: Okay, since I didn't kill them off in the last sentence, I guess we all know the fun will continue for the three of them. But after considering how long it took to get that story done I can't fathom the idea of a part 2. So just let your mind fill in the continuing blanks.

To 'rightbank', re: ADWD. I guess that would be a whole lot better than calling it "dezurtdawg syndrome".

dezurtdawg

P.S., Depending on how cooperative my muddled brain is, I hope to have another story posted soon. ('soon' is a time period of indeterminate duration.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more!

please write a second story to this it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unnecessary adultery (why couldn't the mother be a widow, or divorced? why?)

As such, I read all the way through the story in order to be able to give an honest review, and sadly the story did not end up being good enough (in my opinion) to make me ignore that pet peeve. To any who ask "why did you read it if you hated it!?" ...because I didn't *know* I would hate it, my thickheaded, reading-comprehension challenged friend. Then, upon learning that I probably wouldn't like it, I continued reading in order to ensure I could honestly review it, also in hopes that it would be good enough to defy my newly lowered expectations. Clear enough for ya?

Anyway, dezurtdawg, I sympathize with your problem...I struggle in a similar way. All I can say is, when you realize you've written part of another story whilst intending to write a different story, copy and paste the misplaced/absentmindedly written text onto the draft of the story it was originally for. Then just edit it to fit. Less wasted time that way...possibly. Either way, best of luck reigning that problem in! As an aside, maybe your next incest venture could be cuckolding/cuckoldry free? Just a tongue in cheek suggestion. :-P

PS: don't take this negative review to mean I won't still be following you...heck no. You might have (or appear to have, from my perspective) an odd preference for including adultery and cuckolding in your stories, but you can still write an excellent yarn, when I'm not driven to distraction by the inclusion of that particular pet peeve of mine. I hope you have success again, sometime soon, in conquering that beast known as "writers block"!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To: Anonymous Why?

Pet peeves not withstanding, because I prefer to think most families still have two parents. However, amongst the jumbled mess in my brain are a couple of stories that will meet your requirements. When they will be finished is any body's guess.

Also, I tried that cut n paste idea but found that A: it didn't always fit with what had been written previously, and B: sometimes I didn't really know what it went to, just that it didn't go with what I was trying to write. SUCKS!!!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
part 2

please give us part 2 soon my email kartikbhuiyar@Gmail.com

manimal51manimal51over 8 years ago
Thank you!

Dawg all I can say is that it is good to have you submitting stories again. I've been off the site for awhile and was pleased when I found your new submissions. Excellent as always. Still waiting for the next Stacy Brown installment. No pressure just saying. Thanks again.

*****

M51

txcrackertxcrackerover 8 years ago
Great

Well done ! I liked it really different approach .

Thanks for the read .

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Unnecessary adultery? Rofl! That was too damn funny! The distaste for cuckold I get, but I had to laugh at someone being ok with incest but offended with adultery, heh. Hell I don't consider incest adultery anyway, its just family! ;) I think the irony being that most people seem to find incest a much worse offense than adultery. Lol.

...for this story its a nonstart since I'd never have any interest in fucking my mom anyway, lol. ...now a sister....

1lobo11lobo1over 8 years ago
Where's the rest

What happened to the other gfs of sis. Damn I was looking forward to the orgy maybe even with aunts and cousins

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story yet again.

In the back of my head while reading it all I could hear was Cheap Meds playing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous is a frustrated video gamer

Dude, that story was so hot my lady sucked it the whole time and made me read it out loud. Your a stud man. I loved that kinda shit

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 7 years ago
Sequel anyone?!

You're going to give us a sequel right? I'd definitely be interested in knowing if the Mom and Sister ever got pregnant from their marathon sex with the Son/Brother.

WmsraubWmsraubabout 7 years ago
Yes seqal !

Don't stop please! You got the sister committed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well done

I liked this story. An enjoyable read. And no anal in it to mess it up. Well done.

The old fart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Please another chapter. Penny likes how mom tastes. How about mom and penny getting together? Dad can find out somehow and join in on the fun.

courtjester369courtjester369about 7 years ago
More please

Can't wait to see how the rest turns out

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hulk Hogan

Love me, brother

TreeTopCharlieTreeTopCharlieover 6 years ago
Pregnant

Not a bad story. Maybe Mom and Penny could get pregnant in chapter 2, and the siblings live together with mom's pregnancy blamed on dad.

jtw0978jtw0978about 6 years ago

You must say how you did with out the Viagra

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 6 years ago
Pacemakers are great

I also had an adulation done and that has stabilized me and my cock! With your stories - DAMN good!!! Keep up the great work and take care of yourself! I am enjoying your stories

Omart57Omart57about 5 years ago
Great story,Dawg!

Loved it ,really got my blood pumping!

peter1934peter1934about 5 years ago
Made mum pregnant

Sister OK on the pill mum had no protection

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 5 years ago
Loved it

great story... good pace and well written.

gregglidergregglideralmost 5 years ago
Fuck yes

Just read this story with a bottle of Rush. Holy shit. Nice job

MrBill36MrBill36over 4 years ago
Viagra Good?

I was given three Viagra pills by my Dr and didn’t experience any help. When I picked up my Rx, they did work but not as I had hoped for. Then a young lady I was friends with tried to talk me into messing around with her. I refused and we remained friends but not with benefits. That was about thirty years ago, now I’d like to have some pills again just to give them another try.

photokenphotokenalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I would say your writers block came up with a very creative solution! Thank you I enjoyed it !

RazzakelRazzakelalmost 4 years ago
WOW!!

That was an amazing story and it made me want a continuation of it because of how fucking great it is!!!!

RazzakelRazzakelalmost 4 years ago
WOW!

This is an amazing story and it makes me want an continuation of it because of how fucking great it is!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful Story

I hope there's more chapter coming after this. Beautiful story from start

To end. Keep coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WHY?

Why is it considered erotic for an idiot guy to cum all over himself??? It's like a 13 yr old learning to cum for the first time. Seems more stupid than erotic. Literotica stories are about as fake as porn.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 3 years ago

More? Maybe a spinoff involving a quarantine and neighbors involved?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny as hell. A teenager + 3× Viagra = a lot of trouble.

However, you won't run "dry" after two ejaculations in a hour, or four, or even six (not attainable for the vast majority of males due to the 15 to 30 minute refractory period). The volume will certainly be a lot smaller, but since only 2% to 5% of semen is sperm and the average male produces ~1500 per second, the supply is basically unlimited. 15 million is considered to be the minimum normal sperm count in a full ejaculation (the normal range is 15 to 200 million) and that can be produced in just 2.8 hours. The average male stores enough sperm for 3 full ejaculations, but those with larger testicles can make and store more, obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic fantasy! Keep committing this imaginative stuff to print. I love it!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10 'Little Blue Pills'!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad you ruined it with the mom being still married and them both more than happy to cuck his father. I get it, it's a silly, made-up-premise, but still... the cheating skank mom thing is NOT a turn-on.

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story this is my second time rereading and i WILL be reading it again in the future. I wish you would do a part 2 where the sister comes off the Pill and has her brothers babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very cute and fun story. I enjoyed it.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Love to read about him impregnating his sister and his mom too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t fault the story for not being hot as the devil, but I didn’t like him cucking his dad.leaving out mom & just a marathon sister fuck would be better. Just my preference.

One other thing. You use a homophone frequently in your stories. If someone ‘peaks’ it means they reached the top. If someone ‘peeks’ it means they took a quick look.

The reason behind the 4 hour rule is that blood trapped starts to clot which means a potential stroke or heart attack. Going soft for a few minutes should let the trapped blood out & replaced with fresh starting the clock again.

Also, without sexual stimulation viagra doesn’t work.

I know because I’m a regular user now that Good RX let’s me get 100 pills for less than $40.00.

Life isn’t the best but it’s not that bad.

Bill S.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

First, I really enjoy reading your stories...you are a master with words!

Second, I also hope you can get over your writer's block, and churn out the rest of your stories/sequels!! Be patient with yourself, and FOCUS...ONE STORY AT A TIME!!

To the people who make such scrappy comments...Why don't you go somewhere else, or just keep things to yourself. These are not appreciated, and serve no true purpose (unless you count your own self-centered needs!)

Five**5**Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

This was a very good story, quite entertaining and a little funny. As an older man I can relate to using pills to keep me going longer. My male friends all make jokes about the warning about being hard for four hours. They all say if that happens they would all love to experience screwing for that long. We know the perils of it but one can always dream, lolol. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A fun situation to imagine thx

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Keep your writer’s block if you can turn out more stories as hot as this every so often. 5 stars 🌟

Bill S.the 4 hour warning is to prevent blood clots from forming to ehe blood captured in the quiescent blood trapped in the penis.

As an official old fart I take 20 mg of Cialis each morning, but it wears off in a few hours.. $0.37

Through Good Rx.

Bill S.

rbloch66rbloch6610 days ago

That was fun!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous