All Comments on 'Take Your Daughter to Work Day'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
paladin1954paladin1954almost 6 years ago
Nice twist.

I figured that was going to happen...nice twist...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Totally lacking credibility.

Also, a German Shepherd owner should know how to spell Shepherd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not another, "It was just a dream"

It was lame and trite when Dallas did it for a whole season, and it's only gotten worse over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 2

This needs a part 2, where the daughter Tiffany fucks him 2 or 3 times, Erin could catch them or not, could be a 3 part they get caught in that one.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME, What a surprise.

What an exciting story. I was so hard.

I was not expecting what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
&:-) love it, im so wet

im so wet

AuntyNymAuntyNymalmost 6 years ago

I loved how you left little hints that your MC was dreaming. That really helped work against the normal letdown when your reader finds out they were bamboozled (the biggest problem with dream stories). Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

why would any man let a woman boss yell at him like that leave and find another job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Added Ending

Loved the story. I was expecting the story to end when he woke up however I thought he would later find the pictures still on his phone. Thanks for all you great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Comment below about not letting a female boss yell at you, hell dont let anyone do that! A tiny pocket recorder with a larger usb battery pack will let you record audio all day long. Verbal abuse and verbal assault are just that. I had a boss like that, shitty temperament. I saw a young brother and sister working part in our department that were so afraid of the dude that they quit after a week and wouldnt even come get their checks, secretary had to mail them to them! Crazy! Finally after taking shit for a while I just got back in his face when I knew I was doing my job and he was just being an ass. We go along fine after that. You just have to be able to judge wether or not the person is a big enough douche that they would try and fire you over it. Back then (20ish years ago) we didnt have easy access to tiny recording devices like nowadays! Empower yourselves! (Just make sure that your state is one that only requires one person to know youre recording (you!)). Or wear a smileyface button everyday that says 'this conversation may be recorded!) hehehe.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
what the fuck

What an amazing fantasy dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Predictable

Nice but only 4 stars because it was predictably a dream.

ChessicfaythChessicfaythover 3 years ago
It was all a dream

Kinda takes the fun out of things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Meh, he was a wimp. Of course it was a dream, too nonsensical otherwise.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Sorry, you lost me at the DDs.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

Good foreshadowing that it was a dream, but agree that the dream state made the whole thing feel less interesting than it otherwise could have been.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
2304 Followers
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...