Take Your Daughter to Work Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,300 Followers

In a dramatic move only seen in movies, Erin swept everything off of her desk and hopped up onto it. She moved herself over to her daughter and sat down on the desk. Erin's pussy and the adorning small triangle of blonde hair above it were mere inches away from her daughter's face.

Erin put her hand on the back of Tiffany's head again, running her fingers through Tiffany's long golden locks.

"Just focus on my clit and I'll help you out," Erin instructed her daughter. Before Tiffany could respond, her face was pulled down into her mother's dripping wet pussy.

Erin started moaning as Tiffany's tongue flicked over her pussy. From my vantage point, I could see everything. Tiffany sucked down on Erin's clit, her tongue circling it.

"Yes, yes, yes, now lick my pussy, sweetie," Erin encouraged.

Tiffany extended her tongue out and pressed it deep into her Erin's pussy. Erin started grinding her hips over her daughter's face as her moans got louder and louder.

"Go back to my clit. You're doing great, honey. I'm about to cum!"

Tiffany sucked down hard on her mother's clit, and Erin reached her climax. The came all over her daughter's beautiful face, covering it in her pussy juice. Erin kept Tiffany's head buried in her crotch, and finally let her go after she had cum.

Tiffany took a moment to regain her breath.

"Did you like that, Mommy?"

Erin nodded, and leaned forward to kiss Tiffany. The hot MILF licked her own pussy juice off of her daughter's face.

"Yes, Tiff, that was fucking amazing. Keep going."

Erin pushed Tiffany back down, and Tiffany dove right back into her mother's pussy.

I was simply enjoying the view, watching the young 18-year-old go down on her mom. My cock started to become hard again, still inside of Tiffany's gooey and warm twat.

I slowly started thrusting in and out of her again. Tiffany gave a small gasp of surprise when she felt me moving inside of her.

My previous load made the inside of her pussy much slicker, and my cock slid back and forth with relative ease. I was quickly ramming balls-deep into Tiffany's twat again, her pussy now stretched out and used to the intrusion.

Tiffany's loud moans were muffled by Erin's muff, and instead replaced by the increasing sounds of pleasure coming from Erin herself. I looked up, and saw that Tiffany had her tongue extended straight out. As I slammed into her, her tongue also moved forward and into her mother's pussy, like a more fun version of dominoes.

As I reached between Tiffany's legs to play with her clit, she became less focused on eating out her mother. Erin pushed down harder on Tiffany's head, keeping her pressed against her pussy as the rest of her body reacted to my thrusts.

Erin used her free hand and started playing with her small breasts. She pinched her extremely erect nipples and kneaded the tanned skin with her fingers. Her chest heaved as Tiffany was obviously bringing her close to another orgasm.

Tiffany herself was approaching a climax. Her body was starting to quiver a little bit, and when I looked down at the floor, her toes were curled.

"Come on, baby, lick my pussy. I'm so fucking close. Right there. Keep going," Erin screamed out through gritted teeth. "Make mommy cum, sweetie."

Tiffany's tongue continued to work over Erin, and the 46-year-old came with a bang, squirting her pussy juice into her daughter's mouth.

Tiffany's body started convulsing as well, and her pussy pulsed around my cock as she came. Her moans filled the room, unobstructed as Erin let her daughter move away from her twat.

The slick feeling of Tiffany's walls rubbing against my cock was more than enough for me, especially as I watched mother and daughter cum together. I grunted loudly and shot a load into Tiffany's tight pussy for the second time.

"Fuck, I love the taste of your pussy, Mommy," Tiffany said.

That sparked an idea in my mind. "I bet your daughter's juice is great as well, Erin."

She saw where I was going. Erin climbed off the desk and got on her knees between Tiffany's spread legs. I quickly pulled my cock out of Tiffany, and a huge wave of cum gushed out of her pussy.

Erin was right there, her mouth immediately clamping down onto her daughter's cunt. She licked and licked, swallowing two loads of cum, both male and female. Erin cleaned off Tiffany's pussy, but didn't stop there.

Erin ran her tongue over Tiffany's clit. The teen let out a long moan. Erin continued licking her clit and slipped two fingers into her daughter's cunt. The cum allowed them to slide in easily.

Erin seemed to find Tiffany's g-spot rather easily. Her fingers rammed into Tiffany's pussy, creating a squelching sound as they did. Tiffany's pussy was already likely very sensitive from her precious orgasms, and within a minute, she came onto her mother's face and fingers.

Erin removed her fingers from her daughter's twat. They were extremely sticky, and Erin licked off the juice hungrily. Looking over at me, the older woman took my cum-covered cock into her mouth, again cleaning it of jizz and Tiffany's sweet nectar.

I collapsed back into the chair, mostly spent from cumming three times. Tiffany stood up fully and flopped down into a different chair. Erin lay on the floor, exhausted as well.

I reached down to the floor and grabbed my pants. I took out my cellphone and snapped a few pictures of the two naked women. The best was a close-up of Tiffany's pussy with a small gob of my cum leaking out.

All three of us sat in relative silence for a few minutes, recovering individually from the arduous fuck session. Tiffany was the first one to break the quiet. A small moan escaped from her mouth as she started running her fingers through her pussy.

Erin spoke out to me, "Greg, if you're ready again, I think Tiffany has one more hole left unfucked."

My eyebrows shot up at Erin's statement, realizing what she was giving me permission to do. Tiffany heard her mother too, as she turned her head around to look at her mother with a surprised look on her face.

Erin noticed her daughter's expression. "Don't worry, Tiff, I'm right here to help you through it. You'll probably love it even more than in the pussy."

"If you think so," Tiffany submissively replied.

"Why don't you ride Greg's cock? That'll help you feel it best," Erin suggested.

I lay down on the floor. My cock was becoming hard again and was rising to attention sticking straight into the air. Tiffany got down off of her chair and walked over to me. She swung a leg over my abdomen before dropping to her knees, her legs on either side of my body.

Erin meanwhile rummaged through a desk drawer before finding a tube of coconut oil.

"I don't have any lube, so this will have to suffice," she remarked.

Erin generously applied the oil to her hands before grasping my cock. She ran her hands up and down my shaft and over my head until she no longer had any grip. She then applied the remainder to the rim of Tiffany's puckered asshole.

"This will feel really strange, and probably quite painful at first," Erin warned Tiffany. "Just relax, take deep breaths, and let your body get used to the feeling."

Tiffany nodded, her face still giving off a sense of apprehension.

Tiffany pushed her hips down, lowering her body towards my cock. Erin grabbed the base of my dick, holding it steady, and aimed for Tiffany's butthole. Tiffany's knees continued to bend, and the head of my cock pressed against the edge of her ass. Erin moved my cock a little, using it to rim Tiffany.

Finally, Tiffany moved down far enough and I felt the head of my cock slip into her anus. The young girl reacted with a small whimper, but didn't protest. She continued to move further down, creeping my cock further inside of her rectum inch by inch.

Her ass was far tighter than her pussy, and even with the copious lubrication, it was a struggle to fit my cock in. To her credit, Tiffany didn't cry out at all, even though her ass was being stretched heavily by my dick.

Erin was kneeling right beside Tiffany. "Deep breaths, just relax your muscles. You're doing great, honey."

Tiffany gritted her teeth and nodded back.

She had about half of my cock in her asshole and was slowly creeping further down on my shaft. It was undoubtedly very painful for Tiffany, but her ass fit around my dick like a glove, and it felt amazing.

Erin placed her hands on Tiffany's shoulders and pushed her daughter down, speeding up the process. Tiffany cried out as most of my length became buried inside of her. Erin didn't stop however, and continued lowering her daughter's body.

With less than an inch left to go, I slowly bucked up my hips to meet Tiffany, as she took my entire cock up her ass. Tiffany gasped a little in surprise, but there was also a hint of pleasure.

Erin leaned in to her daughter and kissed Tiffany on the neck and ear, before whispering something into her ear. I assumed it was a congratulations. Erin turned back to me.

"Let Tiff get used to you for a minute. And be gentle at first. We don't want any tearing."

"Understood. Why don't you come over here so I can eat your pussy?" I asked in response.

Erin smiled, and crawled over to me. She hiked a leg over my head and straddled my face, her back facing towards Tiffany. Her wet pussy stared right back at me.

I felt Tiffany's ass move and looked back at her through Erin's legs. Tiffany changed her position a little bit. With my cock still in her ass, she got up on both feet so that she was squatting on my dick.

Tiffany started to slowly move her hips, letting my cock slide in and out of her ass. Her majestic tits were in perfect view for me as the 18-year-old rode my cock.

I returned my attention to her mother, however. Erin's pussy was extremely wet, and I licked her folds to taste her sweet nectar. It had a distinctly tangy flavor. Erin let out a loud sigh as I licked her lips and cleaned them off.

My tongue explored Erin's labia and dipped inside of her pussy. I licked the inside of her pussy and the sides of her opening, as more pussy juice leaked onto my mouth. Both women's moans soon filled the room as Tiffany bounced on my cock and my tongue worked over Erin.

I clamped my lips down over Erin's clit and sucked on her clit, causing her moans to increase dramatically in volume. My tongue flitted over her button, as she continued to cry out expletives. Erin leaned forward, dropping down to all fours. My nose was buried in her small tuft of hair, as her pussy nearly suffocated me, although I wasn't complaining.

Tiffany's pace had been slowly increasing, and she was now riding my cock very fast. To help her out, I started thrusting my hips up into her every time she bounced down, allowing my cock to go even further into her tight ass.

Both women were extremely close to cumming, and I was as well. Tiffany's tight rectum was squeezing around my dick and making it feel excellent.

I continued to eat out Erin, small amounts of pussy juice dripping onto my chin. As I did so, I traced my middle finger over her lips, collecting her wetness. Without warning, I jammed my finger into Erin's ass and pumped it in and out.

Erin let out a shriek from the unexpected intrusion, but obviously loved it. She ground her hips against my tongue, and as I sucked down on her clit and fingered her ass, my boss came, squirting all over my face.

At almost exactly the same time, Tiffany reached her peak as well. As I continued to ream her ass, she cried out and stopped riding my cock. Her entire body quivered, and her unobstructed pussy let out a tidal wave of cum onto my stomach.

As she came, Tiffany's ass clenched around my cock. I continued to thrust up into her, as the added friction put me over the edge as well. I pumped my cock hard in her ass as I shot off my load deep into her rectum.

Erin dismounted my face and rolled onto the floor next to me. Tiffany climbed off my cock, cum dripping out of her butthole. She got on all fours and started hungrily sucking my dick. She was tasting her own ass and my cum as she licked up and down my shaft before deepthroating me. Tiffany worked with such a ferocity that it seemed like there was an unquenchable hunger she was trying to get rid of.

Erin crawled over and joined her daughter. The two licked up and down my shaft as they both tasted Tiffany's ass. I remained lying on the floor, still in a state of somewhat disbelief at the mom and daughter combining to blow me.

As the two women kissed each other through my dick, I had a realization. I propped myself up on my arms, giving me a better view.

"Erin, I don't believe I've had a chance to sample your other holes," I said.

She looked up at me. "I do believe you're right. We can't have that, now can we?"

Answering her own rhetorical question, Erin stood up and bent over the edge of her desk. She gave her ass a small shake for Tiffany and I.

I stood up and got behind Erin. My dick was still pretty limp, so it was engulfed by my boss' cunt rather easily. I reached underneath her body and grabbed Erin's small but perky tits and started bucking my hips into her.

Tiffany moved over and kneeled between her mother's spread legs, echoing the position Erin had been in not even an hour ago. Tiffany extended her tongue out and gently lapped at Erin's clit. Erin let out a surprised "Ooh" as Tiffany licked her button.

My cock was hardening inside of Erin's pussy as I fucked her. I thrust forward and actively stretched out the MILF's pussy with my growing dick. Erin's bountiful wetness made my cock slippery enough that it was able to slide in and out easily even as it became fully erect.

As I fucked her, I began playing with Erin's nipples. They were extremely hard already, and I pinched them between my fingers, feeling the small bumps on her areolas.

Tiffany was sucking down on Erin's clit as hard as she could, further lubricating my cock. The older woman's cries became louder and louder as her body was flooded with stimulation. Finally, Erin climaxed hard, slamming her hips back onto my cock. Her entire body trembled on her desk, causing the wedding ring she was wearing to create a slight knocking against the wood.

I wasn't done though.

"Get ready," I said to Erin, a rather insufficient warning.

I pulled out of her dripping wet twat and pushed my cock deep into her ass. Erin's pussy juice coated my cock and allowed me to slip in almost effortlessly. Erin cried out in pleasure as I penetrated her, not caring that I didn't give her a heads-up.

With my dick now in her ass, Erin's pussy was vacant. Tiffany took advantage of this fact. With her mouth still clamped down extremely tightly on her mother's clit, Tiffany inserted three fingers into Erin's cunt. Tiffany started thrusting them in and out.

The pace of our thrusts were soon matching each other as Erin was effectively double penetrated. Her ass was much looser than Tiffany's, but Erin knew how to grind her hips more effectively and maximize my enjoyment.

Within a few minutes, Erin's moans were soon at a fever pitch again. Tiffany must have been an extremely quick and avid learner, because she was munching her mom's cunt as if she had been doing it her entire life.

Wanting to change the angle slightly, I moved a hand away from Erin's tits and grabbed the inside of her thigh. I lifted it up onto the desk so she was standing on one leg, her hips now much more open. I thrust into her ass as feverishly as I could, with Tiffany equaling with her fingers.

Apparently, this was all it took for Erin to reach an orgasm again. Her sensitive pussy exploded onto Tiffany's face, turning her fingers into a sticky mess. As she came, Erin's muscles tightened around my cock and I felt myself on the verge of cumming as well.

I was about to shoot off into Erin's ass, but then remembered Tiffany's breasts. It would be criminal to let them go un-unappreciated. I pulled out of Erin' ass at the last possible second and aimed at Tiffany's fantastic rack.

I shot off spurt after spurt onto Tiffany's breasts, completely covering both of her tits and leaving her whole chest coated with cum. Erin's own pussy juice had run down from Tiffany's face and mixed with my jizz on some parts of her chest. I unloaded a few more small spurts of cum, aiming them at Erin's pussy lips and Tiffany's tongue as the younger girl licked them from her mom's folds almost immediately.

Tiffany detached herself from Erin's pussy and turned to me. With a gigantic smile on her face, she started rubbing the thick and creamy strands of jizz on her tits, turning my cum into a clear and sticky glaze.

Erin got down from the desk and dropped down to her knees next to Tiffany. The two kissed passionately for a few moments, a mother and daughter connecting as one. They broke the kiss and turned to look at me.

"Thank you so much, Greg," Erin said.

"I'll never forget how much fun this was. In fact, I could probably rub myself to twenty more orgasms just thinking about it," Tiffany chipped in.

"I should be the one thanking you ladies. I've never heard of a better duo of cocksucking and cunt-munching sluts than you two," I replied back.

Tiffany giggled. "Why, thank you, Greg. Greg. Greg. GREG. GREG!"

I shot up from my desk, confused.

"Greg! What the fuck are you doing? Bitchface McCrabbypants will kill you if she finds you sleeping on the job!" Alan said.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, still disoriented. I looked at the time on my computer. I had been asleep for nearly an hour. I had a raging boner, and I could feel my underwear slightly stained with pre-cum.

"Um, yeah. Thanks," I responded back to him.

"Just looking out for you, man," Alan replied before walking away.

I walked out of my cubicle. Sounds of young children hit my ears, and I looked into Erin's office. She was yelling at someone on the other end of the line. Tiffany was lying down on the couch, wrapped up in her phone.

I shook my head, and made my way to the bathroom, needing to relieve my extreme hard-on.

*********

*Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and I do miss some stuff while proofreading. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.*

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,300 Followers
12