All Comments on 'Taken'

by Mike_Madison

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story

Big fan of this story! The writer has a good grasp of erotica. The girl in the story sounds like a sexy piece of ass! Woukdnt mind taking her too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Huh?

If she's only wearing panties, how does she pull her top down. Please find an editor.

Mike_MadisonMike_Madisonover 9 years agoAuthor

Says she's wearing a top in the second paragraph. Good to know you are paying attention to details. But thanks for the criticism. Hope to read your anonymous story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very good story! Quick, hard, and fast. Nice! Keep up the good work.

butternippleszbutternippleszabout 8 years ago
Definitely very hot!

Love your story. Well written (so many are NOT), and very enjoyable. Sounds as though this is written from a favorite scene! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to your other stories.

Angel_CandyAngel_Candyalmost 7 years ago

If I could give this 10 stars, I would. This is a huge turn on. The perfect way to end a day... any day. The story is perfect (to me), and the telling of the story pulled me in completely.

hentaikittenhentaikittenover 5 years ago
Very hot!

I really liked this story. Nice details and fast-paced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMike_Madison@Mike_Madison
Dear agony Just let go of me Suffer slowly Is this the way it's got to be? Dear agony Where do you want to be when it all burns to the ground?