Taken and Tied Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
squirmer
squirmer
21 Followers

Dan sat on the tub, looking at his new slave. "In case you haven't guessed, I'm the one you know as Charlie. I never lived in New York. This place has been abandoned by its renters. I've been waiting for a long time for just the right staging area. We'll be leaving soon. We've been looking for a party slut. You're not perfect, but you'll do. Behave yourself, and you'll have a very exciting sex life. Don't.. Well, it'll still be exciting.. Probably a bit more painful."

With that, he stood in front of him and unzipped his pants. He took his cock out and began waving it around, slapping his face with it. "From now on, your name is Slut. I'd have you say it, but, I don't think you can right now. Now suck me, Slut."

He tried turning away and just got his face slapped. When he yelped from the pain, the shock collar reacted. He jumped from the pain of the collar and got slapped again, harder.

"Are you ready to suck, now?"

He had experimented before, when he was younger. He may have sucked two cocks in his life. Sitting on that toilet, blind and unable to close his mouth, he could only give up and let his new Master have his way with him.

He felt his hand grab the back of his head, and the shaft of his cock penetrating the gag and ride his tongue. As it approached his throat, he proceeded to gag. He expected another slap, and was surprised by the bit of compassion he received. "Not a sucker, huh? You will be." He backed out a bit. "Now close those lips and suck it!"

Once again, he complied. Perhaps, later, he could find his way out of this, but for now, he had to resign himself to being a captive and raped. Tears flowed under the hood as he was told what to do. Take it in, breathe through your nose, open your throat, don't gag, now, swallow, try it again... He was talked through the process, being trained to do exactly what he wanted. Finally, he could tell he was about to cum. He knew he'd have to take it, but at least it was going to be over!

He was getting more excited.. "Yes, that's it. Suck it! Harder! Don't stop! You got it! YESSS!."

Then he grabbed the back of his head, forcing his cock fully down his throat as he came. 'Slut' tried twisting his head, and felt he was going to throw up, but managed to stop himself and swallow his load. He finished off by pissing in his mouth. Urine ran down the front of his naked body aas he sat tied helplessly to the toilet.

"There", his Master was now saying. "That wasn't so bad, was it." Then he cleaned himself off and zipped up his pants.

"Only three more to go." And he walked out the door.

squirmer
squirmer
21 Followers
12