All Comments on 'Taken as a Slave'

by Kiwi Slave Boy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tyson316tyson316over 19 years ago
Very Good

That story was so good. It made me want to be in his situation. I wish that would happen to me.

tasmintasminover 19 years ago
loved it

would really like to be him great idea

DustiLeeDustiLeeabout 19 years ago
I love it when boys get used as girls

I just love to read about boys being treated as girls. It makes me wet just to think about the shock of a virgin boy finding out what it feels like to be deflowered, with no hope of rescue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Cum on Part two, three and so on

Love the story.........hopefuuly it doesn't end here......I could feel that butt plug easing up my ass, what a turn on....really a cool story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful story

Great story. I wish I was Carol with you as the boss filling my ass with your big cock and pounding me until you spew your beautiful baby batter up my rectum and fill my bowels to over flowing. Give us part 2,3,4 etc, pleeeeease

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved your story

I sure would love to be the slave in the story to honor and obey which I would do online sutty_male_slut@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fantastic story!!

fantastic, i cant tell you how many times ive cum reading this story...

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69over 16 years ago
Super Hot

I got sooo horny reading your story. Wish I was Carol, lucky bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...XXXcellent!!!

...I want to be Carol...only with BLACK STALLIONS!!!...where do I sign UP!!!?????????????????????...'cum and get me!!!...TAKE ME!!!...WILLINGLY!!!...XXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXO..;-)

)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HOOOOOTTTTTT

just brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you made me hard

Your story made me so hard, I came in my hand and ate it - just like Carol. I want to be just like Carol - dressed up as a woman servicing numerous men. The only thing I didn't like was the piss - I'm not into that at all. Other than that, I'm looking forward to parts 2, 3, 4 & more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sizzlin

Wow. This is so hot. Can't wait for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MMMM

My fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Arrousing story

The story has some minor grammer problems throughout. But overall it was an original and very arousing story. Force femininization and forced gay are my favorite stories to read. Your story kept my cock erect from beginning to end. Thank you!

Claudia69Claudia69about 5 years ago
Yummy CUM

This story makes me horny and ready for a mouth full of yummy cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Made me hard

I really liked the story. Being at work and humiliated into masturbating and eating my cum got me hard. Then taken to a private house, taught to be a bitch and dressed as a maid got me in character. I started thinking of my teacher in a maids outfit as a hung black man and realized just how much I wanted to suck a large black cock until it explodes with a big load of cum for me to swallow. Then being led into a room with 10 men (muscular black men in my mind) and being lowered on a butt plug, I lost control. I wanted to be the most accommodating slut that they ever ran into. Cannot wait to read part two. Imagining myself having load after load injected into my wanting mouth as I sit on a thick butt plug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Sex Slut

Dressed and made up i went out to the sex party.I got stripped bound and used for sex all week end by every one there and more.I could not swallow any more cum.It was leaking out of my ass and my mouth.My body was covered with loads of cum and piss.They took turns pissing on me and in me.Filling my ass and mouth and now my belly.But next i was to get fucked by the biggest black cocks i have ever seen.One by one they all used my ass all that night.I finished the night by sucking all their cock again and again load after load of their sweet tasting cum.They used me over and over again all week end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous