All Comments on 'Taken at a Party Pt. 01'

by johan26

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
JohnChildJohnChildalmost 9 years ago
Nice try

better luck next time; Ohh dont give up your day job yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How can

anyone think so little of themselves to write something like this? You need help!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

Another baboon..........

screwherscrewheralmost 9 years ago
??

I didn't really get this story. If the woman was the narrators wife or long term girlfriend them it makes sense. He just went out on a date with a bitch. Zero titillation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sorry who spends that kind of money on a date, most dates drop panties at about $100

if she ran off with another guy why give her a ride home. I went out with one girl for a date and she spent her time talking to another guy, I simple walked off, then drove off. She was his problem then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
stupid is, well just stupid

Why in the hell did he feel the need to be courteous to her?

a. You fuck somebody else at a party

b. You have just said that we are not a couple

c. You are open for all the verbal attacks there are

c. You can find your own ride home

POSITIVE SIDE

Only a fool would continue seeing her

Now you know she will never ever be trustworthy

Now you know she will be a serial cheater

Now you can keep all of your stuff and not hire a divorce attorney

(money in the bank!)

If you want to keep fucking her fine, just remember she is only a warm hole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're a perfect typical cuckold. You're unattractive, you find a top notch

you buy her love with your cash but you're an inferior schmuck so she fucks better men and you allow it and get off from it. Tell Noelle you will marry her and give her a life of luxury and you will allow her to fuck other guys and will suck their dicks, get them hard and put them in her. If she gets tired, her studs can also butt-fuck you! But listen, its better for you to just call Aaron and he can face- and butt-fuck you! If you give him the money you spend on the girl, he will be very motivated. Then you do not need to waste money on the girl. Also, you get your cum fresh from Aaron instead of her pussy. Weak, inadequate, inferior guys must put on lipstick, mini skirt and thong stockings and high heels and service superior Men. Don't be a cuck, just be undercover gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another trash tale.

Written by a trash author.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 9 years ago
No wife in this story of a cuck in training

No romance, nothing exotic in the coupling, no one was forced, i guess there is no category for this "tale". Probably should have been assigned to the trash hub on your computer.

Don't like the woman but really don't like the protagonist. Later that night he probably went down to the Leather Lad Club for an evening of self flagellation and cum sucking.

Your story had no beginning, no real conflict, and it went nowhere. Please don't post any more of this. Think of the children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a humiliating story

I be embrassed to put this crap out there. No stars . She used this asshole pretty well. And he took her shit without a comment. He should have left her a the party. Also no one can consume that much acholol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
written

by another person who hates themselves and now everyone but the sickos hate him to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
# 1

Fem gay shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Would Anybody?

Nobody but nobody would stay at the party, and then hand them their drinks after their tryst unless she was his wife or long time live-in girlfriend and they were in a dom-sub relationship. Stories have to have at least some believability.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Not a LW story....

Not a LW story....She was just an acquainted...But at least he can say that all that money was well spent, because it prevent him from having a whore for a girlfriend...Now she can go and fuck Aaron all she can and he will be the one to support her...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loser

Anybody who has to spend hundreds of dollars to try and fuck a girl is a pathetic wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
johan, find some other website to put your garbage on.

You are as sick as that idiot that spent all his money. Wimps, all of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
annony calls us wimps but that may be true or not

But there's no doubt about one thing dear annony. YOU"RE THE BIGGST ASSHOLE ON HERE Gave it a 5

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 9 years ago
Good start

I hope he gets over his shock and kicks arse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pass It Up

Time to move on big guy, you spent way to much on this slut. She doesn't care about you and it shows in spades. Payback would definitely be coming for Aaron when he least expected it. Noele is just another good looking bitch that treats people like shit.

Pass it up man dump the bitch as fast as you can. If she contacts you ignore her to the max that will really bother her with her being so use to having so much attention. Aaron did you a favor but I'd still fuck him up, take your time do it right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shit - haven't these cuckold assholes ever heard of the other sites where those demented asshole like this shit?

Author - do an overdose and die!

AryaStarkNakedAryaStarkNakedalmost 9 years ago
Amazing. So fucking hot.

I wish I was him (not Aaron).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'd have pissed in that fucker's drink!

Nice writing. That asshole would have learned a few things that night from me. #1 you take that bitch, you keep that bitch and make sure she gets home because "we" are done! #2 you are now a target for getting fucked with, your drinks get fucked with every chance I can find your ass and laxative is my favorite extra ingredient. #3 Youtube will be having your fun stuff posted on there real damn soon, anything & everything to humiliate your stupid ass will be posted. Assholes like good ol' Aaron need to be taken to task in a very big way and all of his "friends" will need to see it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I missed the loving wife!

Oh wait! There was NO wife! Please post this garbage correctly.

fire561fire561almost 9 years ago
I liked it..

Hey man, ignore all these negative assholes. I liked the story. Continue with more in the series.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
what was the point of this awful turd of a story?

i guess the author wanted to prove to all of us that he the AUTHOR is a sexual zero and a turd. Truly revolting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
why can we not give a zero score?

this is not even worth a 1 , or is the writer aiming for a pathetic score for the pathetic lead character being pathetic and not being able to score no matter how many dollars he spent chasing someone who wasn't interested - that's not cuckolding at all as there is no link between the guy and noelle except the money he spent !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
On Target

Great job. Hairy VAG was comparatively speechless. 5*, my man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Self-hate and a yearning for humiliation is an abnormal mental condition.

You might want to consider treatment, even if you enjoy this fetish now. In the long run it usually results in clinical depression and self-loathing, which can induce feelings of paranoia and suicide. I hope you get the help you need.

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years ago
Oh my God!

Harry's right! This really sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Asshole! Toss the drinks on them, scream that she's a fucking tease.....

.....and a cheap whore and get out of there. Never, and I mean never acknowledge her existence again.

Move on, and don't be such a fucking pussy.

BTW, author..... WTF is this doing in LW?

There are several categories more suited to this mess than LW.

And if you're going to continue to write drivel of this ilk, just quit now.

Otherwise, I'd suggest you read up on some of the wider, more interesting and involved scenarios and pursue one of them...hell, any one of them would be better than this, "Oh, I'm so inadequate!" bullshit. Hey, try a BTB story out...see if you got what it takes to write a man standing up for himself.

The chippy used him, led him on, then treated him like her ugly cousin while on a date! Dude, just walk away. Now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lol

Get your ass fucked faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 8 years ago
Similar Experience

As a small guy with cuckold desires, I enjoyed the first chapter. When I was single, a popular guy asked me to come along with him and a girl he had met. When we got to her place, he walked her in and I stayed in the car forever. She wasn't my girl, but the wait was excruciating! Thanks for writing, Jimmy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yep johan26 all women are just dogs in heat...

never had a sex life have you johan26? It certainly shows.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
As it should be.

Betas like us might make nice relationship material, but its only right and proper that after we take a woman out that she has the option of being with an Alpha male instead. Thats just natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
whore

If I arrived and found my date fucking someone else I'd just pour the drinks over them walked out left the whore to it and headed home..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a whore and a wimp

a whore and a wi p bet he has no dick maybe he has aclit if it was me i would find a knife and slice both his balls and hers too

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ignore all the negative comments. They just don't understand the excitement and stomach-sick thrill of knowing your wife or date is fucking someone else and loving it. I loved this story and the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1 star

I agree with the majority of the comments ... there was no loving wife nor girlfriend. The dude was a complete wimp, and no sane person would accept such treatment from a bitch like this. Had they been married or in a relationship, this might have been some type of cuckold story, but there was nothing here. I scrolled down to see if the guy walked/drove away without the jerk because there was absolutely nothing erotic written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Like it very much: ☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5=88%)!

This is a fine story. Actually it is very realistic.

This chapter, as I understand it, is meant to be an intro which gives us a pretty good idea about main character.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Wimp

Just wimp and whore garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant. Wonderful work.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Only a fucking loser tolerates that.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Holy shit.

With a pathetic fantasy such as this, Id suggest you get help. But since its been a while since you wrote this hopefully you found the man of your dreams.

trisetristrisetrisabout 2 years ago

Great, great story, Love cuckold stories with public humiliation elements, it turns the cuckold angst all the way up to 11

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yikes, the cucks are having a melt down on this garbage. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story belonged in the fetish category with the rest of the trash this author posted. I can see why his bio has no answers to every question. I wouldn't want to be identified either. You're a disgrace to mankind. Only the cucks and sewer rats would favor this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This sounds exactly how Iameasel’s entire teens and twenties went. Watching as real men fucked his girl. That explains why he hates stories like this and prefers black cock now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story.

I read these comments and I don’t think the commenters realize how angry and unhappy they come across. Folks, this is an amateur story. No need to be negative b

If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. …unless you just like being unhappy.

maddictmaddictabout 2 years ago

Your carried his drink around for how long was it again. I would of watched to, I might just pick up some tips. That would of been the time to deliver their drinks, OH we're you about to get busy ? I hope you know, not to date Noelle again

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

deliver there drinks,

You should've delivered their drinks in their face then the glasses to the back of his head. They would known there was a message there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dogshit..please stop writing.

syn4321syn4321over 1 year ago

No fun to read about a guy being this much of a sucker, really. Blech. 1 star. Poorly written, too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At a party with the girl that I thought would be the one that I would ask to be my wife. I was going to ask her the next night at her families gathering. At the party we were having a lot of fun. We were both drinking but not over doing it at least I wasn't. While talking to some buddies I looked around and didn't see Angie so I started looking for her and she was being felt up by a SOB that I didn't like Ted Johnson. I was taught not to hate was the only reason that I didn't hate him. I quietly walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder and kicked him in the nuts. Down and moaning. Angie had eyes big as saucers. I turned and walked away. I was going straight to my truck not wanting to face anyone. As I was getting in Angie jumped into the passenger side and scooted towards me. I said stay away. She started crying saying she was sorry and blaming it on the alcohol and you know I despite the guy I don't like him at all. I said Bull--t it looked like you hated his guts. Put your seat belt on and I'll take you home unless you want to go back to the stud. Please take me home. I did and we didn't speak. When I stopped at her house I walked her to the door and said good night and walking to my truck she said please come tomorrow. I said that I figured that she wanted Ted to be there. She cried saying she was sorry please forgive me and come. I did but I was later than she expected me. We worked things out and are still together. This is our 36 anniversary.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was at a party with my fiancee. There was a guy there that was full of himself, muscle shirt, big gym muscles, perfect hair, cute little ear ring, etc. He was hitting on my fiancee. She didn't want any part of him but was too polite to tell him to get lost. I was having a good conversation with a couple of other men so, since my fiancee can take care of herself, I ignored the whole thing. He put his arm around and she removed it. He didn't like that and got more aggressive. That's when he made his big mistake. Pretty boy grabbed her arm and tried to lead her out of the room. I was forced to give him an attitude adjustment. The hostess was mad at me but who cared.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a dumbass.

CluelessCuckCluelessCuckabout 2 months ago

I have no specific problem with stories like this, but I agree with others that they should be filed under 'Fetish.' LW should be more geared to the truly 'clueless cuckold' stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous