All Comments on 'Taken at a Party Pt. 05'

by johan26

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agree? No! I don't agree, asshole!

What I agree with, is that this story is complete and utter nonsense!

Again, everything about this story begs the question, 'Why does she stay.'

And any fool that dares say something about love, is as screwed up and broke down as this story.

Too bad you write pretty well, but I found it very hard to relate to such superficial characters. If you will persist in this storyline-type, you might do yourself a favor and put some real effort into characterization. If we don't get to know them as people, they will never be believed as characters. Cardboard characters don't do well....

If all you want is to portray the progressively more business cuck experience. You could parable have a much more compelling experience convincing your wife or girlfriend to cuck you publicly. It's all about the sexual angst and humiliation, right?

So hook her up with a jock or arrogant co-worker.

If after a month of that she doesn't divorce your ass, you got a keeper, bud!

No. Thank. You.

KidG1000KidG1000almost 8 years ago
great series!

i am loving this! the cuckold humiliation is great! i hope the cuck gets to suck Marta's toes as Aaron humiliates him some more. really hot series, i cant wait for it to continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I missed the *class* in English where they explained

the use of *****'s. Luckily, this writer was in the *front* row and caught it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story fuck you annony you asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What is in store

Is the death of you or her and Aaron... your choice as neither makes a difference to us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Limit

Isn't there a limit to what a functioning (job, etc.) logically and emotionally can and will take?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Idiot!

Shoot yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: great story fuck you annony you asshole

Wrote the "person" who posted this anonymously.

<P>

I wonder, somewhere deep inside, way deep inside, this bozo and a glimmer of how stupid, superficial, and hypocritical that was. Doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I thought this story had died.

It smells like it has died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous-re: great story fuck you.............

That comment was made by the former bonnietaylor2 who has to post anonymously since her profile on this site has been "banned" for flaming. Now she has continued that flaming anonymously. Pay no attention to her, she's not completely sane. Most don't even bother giving her the time of day anymore. Best way to handle a flamer is to ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why didn't he simply go to the phone?

And call the Police? Have lover boy and his wife arrested for illegal restraint, assault, battery and spousal abuse? It would have been a piece of cake to have them thrown in jail. Then divorce her. And collect money from him. The rest of this wimpy ass shit was worthless. Even in fiction a man would have some sense of self respect or pride. Unbelievable garbage.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dogg Shit.

Yikes dude, sorry about you losing your balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck Yes

Love to have a wife like her.your stories make me so hard.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Was this a cuckold story? The tags don't tell us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't believe this author wrote five chapters of garbage and isn't finished yet. What kind of mind does it take to write such garbage? And yes idiot cunt cucks, I didn't read a single word, but the comments are priceless, especially from you whiny cucks. Aren't you ashamed to admit you adore this rubbish?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Take's wife? Hell I would pay him to take the disrespectful bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's an amazing ride being a dedicated cuckold. I love having a tiny useless penis and that my wife's boss has a big cock. I love cleaning them both after they finish while they're cuddling and kissing. The humiliation of the entire situation gets my little nub hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous