All Comments on 'Taken Back Pt. 06'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horror

This is a horror story and should probably be in that category. Also, she shoulda killed herself after burning the place down with everyone inside. Just go full Macbeth and end this horror story in a blaze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Will there be any more

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 6 years agoAuthor
More!?

While this particular arc is over, there WILL be another series closely related so stayed tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ages

I got lost with the ages. Do you have a timeline or age chart? From the beginning 'til now.

Damn, Christopher.....

I wonder what became of Emily......

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 6 years agoAuthor
Age chart

Feel free to email me, but not sure I understand. If your wondering about David, his mother was very young as was Christopher when he was conceived. Nearly a decade before lyndsay was taken the first time. Hope that helps.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Too many inconsistencies.

And being burned with oil would land someone in the hospital. I get its fantasy but this is like watching Wile E. Coyote try to catch the roadrunner.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 6 years agoAuthor
Oil

Depends on the type of oil, the temperature and how many layers of clothes in between. Also, they have Dr. Abraham. But thanKS for paying attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
omg

this about killed me... I kept hoping she would finally get away and save her son, but everything got completely hopeless. And killing the bad guy in the end was just murder, because it couldn't change anything anymore, the line had already been crossed, also, she was not thinking enough about her daughter... I did not find the conclusion of the story satisfying, in fact, it was so sad it made me want to cry with hopelessness... I wish there was a happy ending somewhere here, this is too horrible to comprehend, it's like a redneck fantasy nightmare... You are a very good writer, I just wish the content was satisfying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrify

This’s a very sad ending for Skye and her son. I thought they’d have a happy ending after enduring all the cruelties in their life. Very disappointing ending!

Oli72Oli72over 6 years ago
@jadewinchester - re:oil

Actually, additional layers of clothing can make the burns worse if they soak up the oil and distribute it over a greater surface, thereby bringing more heat in contact with the body over a wider surface. And that's not something one doctor can fix like that.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 6 years ago
Writer block? Rushed conclusion?

This has to be the most disappointing conclusion to any series I have read (and there have been quite a few that previously disappointed me). First off it seems like you just tired of the series and wanted to end it. The ten year jump and double murder seems out of character to the development of the good work previously submitted. As if life had not been cruel enough for Lyndsay, leaving her poor daughter to the care of her ruined son Samson is just to much to bare. The reader's of Lyndsay's story deserved a better ending.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 6 years agoAuthor
Well...

Sometimes there ISN'T a happy ending for a story, and I cannot please everybody, I write the story as it reveals itself to me. I write because I am compeled to do so. Some of you enjoy it, some obviously dont. Some stories will have a happy ending, others wont. This is a HOBBY, so I how "accurate" I am, or are not, depends on my time, mood etc. I appreciate those who enjoy my writing, and I hope you continue to follow me and stay tuned for more dark twisted tales.

Jade

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To jadewinchester

First must I say your dark tales, your twist human emotions create a story that is compelling, enthralling, and its a continuous ride for the reader. But you do make some choices that I think many others might have done differently, in that case they need to write their own stories. I myself commented long ago that if I had survived and returned to my world with a child, that I would have gotten a tracking device microchip embedded in them and probably myself and if I didn't do it perhaps the grandmother might have gotten her own daughter and grandchild chipped. And there is no way for security purposes that a doggy dog would have been on any home that the person had once been kidnapped. But these were your choices. I think part of the Discord with this chapter and ending is your original choice of title. I'm sorry to say but you did this to yourself. Lindsey's Revenge invoked a powerful message to the reader and what they would be engaged in. Of course you did not go in that path furthermore it seems there really truly is no Revenge for her but only on her. Yes she might have killed Clyde but it would cost, everything was lost, everything. Now if you start a new branch in this Twisted family would Lindsey have survived this episode. Would she then have some form of Revenge or would more Revenge be played upon her. For me I still don't understand how the FBI didn't know where more of these families were, and didn't stop some of these families in the time that they were separated. That they wouldn't had tracked Lindsay her son and Emily's movements more closely once they were taking again and that they weren't found in the 10 + years they were gone again. Again these are your choices as a writer and I as a reader can either separate myself from what I consider the possible turn of events should have ran to or I can fight it and complain like others. You actually have other stories that I prefer for you to continue. As a fan of your writing I would prefer you not to use your efforts here, as clearly your audience has been jaded because of the title and turn of events. I much rather have your other stories continue. Thank you for your time and effort in purging your art on paper or electronic device.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your Vision

If this is what you as the author saw for the ending of this story, I respect it. It was dark but I enjoyed it nonetheless. The writing was great as always and I hope you keep writing what you enjoy regardless of what everyone says. Nobody deserves what Lindsey went through and because of the amazing way you wrote her, I felt a strong sense of grief at the end of this story. Thank you for finishing it.

A

Eve86Eve86over 6 years ago
Mmmkay?

As another has stated, I think we were all still expecting her to get her "revenge". I know you changed the title, but you still kept saying that she was gonna get her revenge. All she got was a increasingly fucked up revenge taken out ON her, and we were all like WTH? Anywho, that's why I'm most disappointed.

On a high note, this an evocative read. Definitely no doubt about that. Everybody cared about Lyndsay. I felt like utter garbage in my soul for 24 hours after reading this. LOL 😂😣😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Then everyone dies and goes to hell

What was the point of this story ending? A black and endless hell? Perhaps well get to see yet another x installment with all your beloved clone characters raping and impregnating a mentally handicapped girl to keep the inbreeding progressively worse? This kind of shit belongs on erotic horror if you get off on incesty snuff.

This category is naturally dark, but if you're going to take out to Clive Barker levels, fuck off to the proper genre.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 6 years ago
Pathetic

Sorry but she deserved to be chocked to death. Ten years and she can't come up with anything other than to witness the abuse of her own kids and snivel that one day she will save the day. Fucking hell she deserved worse!

CignettaRosamundCignettaRosamundover 6 years ago
No...just...No.

I know your stories go to dark places....but this feels like a cop out,like you decided to just rush it and end it.

I stayed through the entire story of "Taken" and "Taken Back". I cringed,I screamed and cried (and cheered) and was surprised at the actions of certain characters and how some storylines ended.

Lyndsay was written as a fighter (who learned to gather information and pick her battles ) who stayed strong for her son ( who also seem to take after her). I expected Emily to stay strong too.

Clyde was excellently written to me. He wasn't just some twisted redneck. He was smart despite his brainwashing, brutal yet loving- and he showed moments of tenderness. In fact,what happened to the plan of making Lyndsay fall for him?

What about the new guy she was made to fuck?

What happened during those 10 years?

I was expecting help to come-or that Clyde stays in prison or therapy,in between visits from his wife and son...or his whole clan burns.

Nevertheless,this is your story and clearly this is how you wish to end it. But it would be nice to see an alternate ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Impressive work!

I started reading this on another erotica site and then had to find the rest on here. I’m glad I did, because I’ve been reading all night! I think this was incredibly well-written. If I had to give any constructive feedback, it would be limited to the sex scenes and the conclusion. I felt like some of the scenes were a bit brief and lacking the sensory details that could really enrich the experience for the reader. The conclusion felt rushed. We’ve worked our way through 15 chapters, and so the ending seemed to fail to live up to the strengths of the earlier parts. Overall, though, this story is a real game-changer and one that truly stood out to me. I’ve read a lot of stories that I ended up scrolling through to find the “good parts”, but this was actually really interesting and engaging the whole time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Held on till the end, hillbilly trash, couldn’t put it down.

It was an exciting enthralling disappointing and heart wrenching ride but I held on until the end. And I have to say, it could’ve ended better. Regardless, not the best sorry I’ve read lately, nore was it remotely arousing. But.. there’s something to it because alas I must admit I couldn’t put it down. Well written.

LeoCharmerLeoCharmerover 5 years ago
Disappointed

My goodness... This story held me captive for nearly twelve hours straight, that's how good it is, Miss Jade. I'm not even going to talk about Samson and his mother. The romantic in me was sitting in front of my computer screen rooting for common ground between Clyde and Lyndsay, foolishly hoping that he would come to love her properly. The dinner scene between them where they learned some truths about each other gave me false hope that he would see her as more of a companion than a lesser. It makes me sad that no more scenes like that were put in, as I'm sure it would have changed the direction of the story. The abuse was magnificently horrific, but I think what hurt more was that he didn't consider her family even though they were "married." Not really. It was what he'd said to Emily. "Remember your real kin," or something along those lines.

I have to agree with other commentators that the ending felt rushed and the ten-year jump threw me for a loop, which is one of the causes of my disappointment. But I knew what the ten-year jump meant the moment I saw it. While I understand the circumstances that led to the eventual outcome, I guess I craved a little more drama? And emotion, throughout the second entire captivity, from her "beau," other than anger and spite. No justice from being raped by Dale while close to term? He felt something towards Michael in his treatment of her, but couldn't shore up the energy to feel some type of way about that incident? I was under the impression they didn't violently punish pregnant women. And while I did enjoy him trying to build her up as far as her physical appearance went, it meant nothing when he neglected to show any rational remorse. I guess ultimately, I'm disappointed in Clyde. He could have been the best man, but others influenced a great deal of his decisions. This really belonged in the Erotic Horror category, and I don't visit that category often, else I probably would've never experienced this. Good story, but I don't know if my frayed nerves could take another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I pray you don't live near me!

I don't know which is worse. The fact that the person who wrote such a twisted sick tale like this walks freely amongst us, blending into normal society, or the fact that some people actually enjoyed it. I'm the kind of person who just has to finish a story once I start it, usually holding out hope until the bitter end that I'll find something redeemable. There wasn't! At least "Taken" had a modicum of justice but this sequel trashed it! This was just one of the saddest sickest series I have ever read and I wish to God I hadn't. I will no longer hold out hope of a palatable outcome when reading stories with such sustained trauma and abuse. I'll simply make a new selection.. Before anyone says I shouldn't be reading this category, just because I find this story repulsive, then I'll remind everyone that the non-con/reluctance section has an extremely wide spectrum. I've said it before and I'll say if again. This genre does not HAVE to, and often DOESN'T include brutality and violent abuse for it to have a good storyline. I will say that if Jade's goal was to provoke strong emotions then she was wildly successful. Unfortunately that emotion for me is a fear of our species devolving into an animalistic depravity. I don't come to literotica just to get off. I have found some truly talented authors here who gift us with their passionate and imaginative stories. I've also found more than a few contributions that really aren't my cup of tea but none of them have made me feel such a stomach turning desolation. I need to go take a shower, call my kids and cuddle my husband. I seriously feel like I need after care!

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterabout 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry Not Sorry

Oh dear Anon,

You Say "I don't know which is worse. The fact that the person who wrote such a twisted sick tale like this walks freely amongst us, blending into normal society, or the fact that some people actually enjoyed it."

My Reply: If you think these are bad, you should see the ideas I haven't written yet!

Twisted...sick...you flatter me! But I think you left out deranged, psychopath, and don't forget, a dash of fucked up. okay, maybe not a dash, maybe the whole damn bottle. However, Thank you for your comment. I appreciate the feedback. I do not think I live near you, but who really knows!

You Say: "none of them have made me feel such a stomach turning desolation."

My Reply: Aw Shucks =^.^=, I must be getting better!!

You Say: "This genre does not HAVE to, and often DOESN'T include brutality and violent abuse for it to have a good storyline."

My Reply: You are totally right. It doesn't have to....but it so so much better when it does. I know it makes my Lady Boner ten times harder. But thank you, Dear Anon, it takes a special person to go out of their way to try and tear someone else down just because they're too sensitive. Don't take it out on me just because your panties are soaked. Here's the thing. I've done some growing since I first started posting, IDGAF what you think. I am everything you say and I accept it. I have people who accept me, fucked upness and all.

Ps, you should totally check out the spinoff: Stranded. You totally won't like that one either. ^.^ have a nice day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrible ending. Even more terrible writing

I agree with most comments. The ending was rushed. Ruined the entire taken saga for me. I stuck with it despite the appalling English and writing throughout as the story was good but that ending. Absolutely the biggest let down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gripping

I don't agree with much of the criticism in that I think the frustration comes from caring about Skye and Samson and wanting a good end for them, wanting them so have happiness. So the author should be praised for creating characters to care about. The story is way too dark for me to call erotica, and the basement scene was sick (I skipped it) but I'll be reading the next stories just like everyone else.. hoping for some justice for these characters.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterabout 4 years agoAuthor
Aw

Thanks!character building is my favorite, right next to world building. I do confess, this ending was rushed, I forced myself to write this chapter and it probably shows. See, Stranded got stuck in my head, on repeat. I still cant seem to focus on any other story until I finish that one. Perhaps ill go back and polish these up someday.

I appreciate the constructive feedback.

And skip what you want that is why I have disclaimers, I know I'm not for everyone

Amy_2_3Amy_2_3about 2 years ago

Mmmm... so can someone tell me.. clyde died right.. thank god..

Are these ppl stupid.. u do all these sins and expect u can go to heaven..

And did lindsay died too.. ?? She was not free.. but she made her kids free right ??

The thing about this is it is pretty much happens in various places around the world. And this shit scars me.. anyway u have written well.. though this is too dark for erotic and I just felt pure terror.. anyhow well written one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Taken Back Pt. 05 Previous Part
Taken Series Info