Taken Back Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have heard that name before, who is the conclave?"

"The elders of the family; they are our wisest council. They settle family disputes, land disputes and they decide the punishments for the more severe crimes."

"Where does all that money go?" David turned and smiled but shook his head.

"I think I've said more than enough already; my Pa did tell me I have to be careful around you." He snubbed the end of the joint against the window sill and placed the rest in his golden case before turning to face her.

He gave her a weak smile and held out his hand. She took it, allowing him to pull her in closer until they were nearly touching. He was taller, taller than Christopher had been, and he was warm. He kissed her then, his lips soft as his hand cradled the nape of her neck, pressing her forward. Her hands slid around his waist as she pulled him closer. There was a nervous energy, but he was true to his word, he was gentle, almost too gentle. She found it endearing, and when he finally pulled away, she was flushed and breathless. Maybe it was because she was stoned, or perhaps it was the way he had tried to defend her against Clyde, but she felt something she hadn't felt in a long time; safe.

She knew it was foolish to feel so safe among someone she hardly knew; but where was the harm in allowing herself to enjoy the moment? She may have been sentenced by the conclave, but that didn't mean she had to see it as a punishment; especially not with a rare gentleman such as David.

"Perhaps we should move to the bed?" he suggested, as he pulled her closer to the mattress on the floor. He sat down first, and she sat down beside him.

"I'm still a bit nervous," he confessed.

"That's alright, I can lead." Lyndsay reached forward and began unbuttoning his pants. She pulled her hair back, it had grown over the past year and she crawled closer as he wedged his pants halfway down his thighs. She wasn't surprised to find his skin several shades whiter, his cock was out and despite how much he stroked it; it only stayed semi-soft. Even with the joint, his nerves were getting the best of him.

"Relax," she whispered, leaning forward and taking him into her mouth. He gasped, his hands clawing at the mattress as his eyes rolled into the back of his head at the sensation. Whatever last thoughts had been circling around in his head seeme to momentarily flee. She twirled her tongue, running it up and down his shaft; her mouth stretching as he continued to grow. Her mouth began to produce more saliva in response and she began to slide him out of her mouth slowly, her hand coming up to cup his testicles; rolling them gently in her hand.

He gasped, body pulling away but she only followed him with her mouth.

"Please...please, you have to stop," he pleaded, back arched as he pushed her away. She let him fall out her mouth and against his own belly with a wet slap and looked up at him. He was looking down at her with a smoldering look in his eyes

"I want to be inside you when I finish," he announced, his voice thick, his arousal had given him a little boost of confidence. She nodded that she understood and pulled her long underwear all the way off then leaned back on the mattress, spreading her legs in invitation. It was David who grabbed the hem of her dress and she managed to stop him at her waist.

"I would prefer you went no further," she announced, not quite meeting his gaze this time. Normally what she wanted never mattered; she knew what Clyde's preferences were and she met them. But David nodded respectfully and left it bunched at her hips; his gaze slid lower to her exposed pussy. His fingers were cold as he traced her engorged lips, and she shuddered and gasped when he slid one inside her.

"Are you alright?" He looked concerned as he froze. She cupped his chin and nodded her head, trying her best to give him a sultry look, but it had been a long time since she had gone out of her way to try and be seductive.

"Your fingers are a little cold, but I like it," she assured and he smiled as he slid in a second finger, curling them around, forcing a whimper past her lips.

"It feels so wet," he announced, a slight growl to his voice.

"That's because it feels good."

"You mean when I do this?" he asked mischievously as he wiggled his fingers around inside her. Her back arched and her hips lifted from the mattress as he explored further, finding what movements made her squirm the most. It was almost fun to see which spots made her moan the loudest. Her toes curled and her legs twitched uncontrollably; once he was satisfied, he crawled closer, one hand on his cock as he guided it towards her moist slit. She spread her legs further and leaned on her elbows just enough she could watch him stuff himself inside her. It took a little adjustment, but she welcomed the feel of him forcing himself in.

David balanced on his arms above her, his face strained as he tried to concentrate on the task before him. He moved slowly, at an agonizing pace and Lyndsay found herself getting frustrated. She dug her heels into the mattress and began to lift herself up and down, moving at a pace more to her liking. He froze above her, his head thrown back as his body trembled for control. She tightened herself down around him, watching his face as she brought him closer and close to the edge and before he finally exploded inside her. It happened rather quickly, and he convulsed a little as his hips flexed a few more times, milking himself. He collapsed against her, his face buried in her chest, breathless.

"That was amazing," he announced. She giggled as he rolled over and onto his back. There was a wide smile on his face and she couldn't help but feel a little bit of pride at having put it there. He turned his head to look at her and smiled, then pulled her over and into his arms, tucking her against his side. She rested her head on his chest, listening to the steady beating of his heart. She stayed silent, afraid anything she said would post coital bliss and he began to run his hands through her hair. She found herself wishing he didn't have to leave; he was kind, sweet and gentle. Something she hadn't experienced in such a long time that she began to forget what it felt like. She felt herself drifting off as she watched the simple rise and fall of his chest, and she noticed his eyes begin to close as well. A little nap before dinner was just what she needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~10 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyndsay hummed softly as she combed through her daughter's thick, dark brown hair. It was getting rather long and she knew she would have to give it a trim soon. Which was always a nightmare because Eliza refused to sit still for it. Clyde was the only one who could get her to do anything and Lyndsay hated to admit it, but it bothered her. She didn't want her children to like him, even if he was their father. Eliza continued to play with her porcelain dolls, few of which were currently sipping tea. When the door opened Lyndsay felt herself tense but she smiled up at him and finished the last braid on Eliza's head. With Samson gone, and most of the house clean, it gave her a lot of free time to spend with Eliza. She wasn't sure if it was a result of the premature birth, or perhaps some of the violence she had received while still pregnant, but Eliza was a bit slow. She had seemed like any other perfectly normal child until about the 4, when she had less than a dozen words to her vocabulary. She spent years blaming herself, blaming Clyde; but living with him gave her the opportunity to devote all of her time towards Eliza.

"It's time, Skye..." Clyde announced as he stepped into the room. Her stomach dropped, it couldn't be time already. He kneeled across from his daughter with a tight grimace of pain. It had been ten years since the animal attack and his body had never quite healed properly. After a few minutes Eliza finally looked up at him and smiled.

"Hello, Daddy; the dolls and I are having tea," she greeted as though he had just appeared.

"I am pleased that you like your dolls so much."

"I don't like them, I love them Daddy."

"Daddy needs to have a little talk with Mommy; will you be a good girl and stay here until I return?" She nodded and returned her attention back to her dolls. Lyndsay kissed her daughter's head and followed Clyde from the bedroom.

Lyndsay began to cry when he held her up against the wall in the hallway; Eliza's door shut behind them as his hand wrapped tightly around her throat.

"Please Clyde, I am his mother," she growled through his grip, struggling to stay conscious.

"Shhh! You don't want to upset Eliza, do you?" Lyndsay shook her head as she relaxed, he squeezed a little tighter but she knew this game and remained slack. He finally released her and grabbed onto her hand, locking Eliza's door behind them. Lyndsay had protested putting locks on her door,but Clyde refused to listen to anything Lyndsay had to say on the matter. Even her furniture was secured to the walls, and they had removed most of the electrical outlets. She gave him credit there, he at least had made it as safe as he could when he installed the locks on the door.

"Clyde, please; I don't think you are being rational here." He turned around and backhanded her before continuing to pull her along. Her heart skipped a few beats when he opened the basement door and pointed to the staircase. She could see that the small light was on and her skin began to crawl as he pushed her forward. Her stomach filled with dread with every step she took. The only thing that kept her from stumbling down the stairs was her tight grip on the railing. Her eyes began to tear up as she approached the bottom. A younger man was standing off in the corner; and despite how differently he looked, she knew immediately who he was. It had been years since he had been allowed home, and when he had been home; Clyde had never left her unlocked from the chains. He was a few feet taller now; overtowering her by several inches, his body had filled out which was more obvious with the simple black T-shirt he wore and his boot cut jeans.

He nodded in her direction, but made no further move to get closer and greet her. Her heart sank, she wanted nothing more than to throw her arms around him in an embrace; but she knew why was there. His once lanky frame was now covered in muscle. His hair was cut short but he still combed it off to the side making him look even more like his actual father, Christopher.

"Now, strip." Clyde ordered. She shook her head and took a few steps away from him; bringing her closer to Samson who pushed away from the wall. He had a small knife in one hand and he reached forward, pressing the tip of the blade against her throat. His once loving blue eyes were now empty and cold as they stared into hers and she felt her heart break. What had they done to him?

He had never looked at her with eyes so void before.

"What happened to you?" Lyndsay whispered, her hands cupping his face. She watched as a flicker of warmth crossed his eyes but he blinked and it disappeared just as fast.

"Father says this must be done; that it is my rite of passage and I must obey him. Now, you should do as he has commanded," Samson announced. If the knife hadn't been so close to the edge of her throat she would have shaken her head. Instead she swallowed and spoke, "No." Samson removed the knife and slapped her. It was quick and hard enough it left behind a warm sting across her cheek. She stared at Samson for the longest time, a hand covering her cheek. Where had her little boy gone? What terrible things had he gone through to make him behave this way? He had never been rude, disrespectful or disobedient his entire life. He took another threatening step towards her, the knife out in her direction and she pulled off the dress, and hugged herself tightly, trying to cover as much naked flesh as her hands would allow. She found herself unable to meet his eyes, feeling more exposed and vulnerable than she had in all the years she'd spent with Clyde. He shouldn't be seeing her like this, ever, it just wasn't right.

"Skye, you know better than that." Clyde warned. She held her arms to her sides obediently and closed her eyes. It was beyond her worst nightmare, she felt light headed and hoped maybe she would pass out and be saved from such humiliation. But there was no luck to be had. Samson lifted her chin so that he was looking into her eyes.

"It will be over quickly if you do not fight." She started to pull away, to put as much distance between them as she could but Clyde stood at the bottom of the staircase, blocking the only exit and she started to sob. How long had Clyde planned this? How many years did he spend brainwashing Samson into the poor young man standing before her? Was this truly him?

Clyde walked up the stairs, leaving them alone, several locks bolting into place and Lyndsay knew it was only a matter of time before she got too tired to run circles around the basement. It wasn't a very large space.

"Samson, you need to listen to me. You don't have to do this! Your father has poisoned your mind sweetheart." He closed the distance between them and slapped her without a single sign of hesitation.

"You know what happens when we disobey him, Mother. You wouldn't want to be responsible for me getting in trouble, would you?"

"You will listen to me right now, Samson Arthur Gaven; you will stop this ...this behavior right this instant!" she shouted, stomping her foot down. And for a minute she thought she might have gotten through, but he simply shook his head and continued following her around the room, taking his time. He was stronger, she could tell that with a simple glance and she knew once he got his hands on her, the fight would be over and she tried desperately to think of a plan B.

"Father says I have to do this to become a man; otherwise I won't be able to take a wife. Do you want me to never have a family of my own!?"

"You know this isn't how things are really done, Samson; I know you remember what life was like before coming here, before you ever met Clyde. I am the woman who raised you, I gave birth to you. You know this isn't how we treat women in the rest of the world, especially our mothers."

"Well, we don't live in the rest of the world anymore, Mother. and I cannot keep holding out for a future that is never coming. You have told me to hold on for years, but he will never let us go. And we both know this is my only chance to survive in this family. I will try not to hurt you, that is the least I can do," he bargained.

"But we will get out, I promise!"

"I don't want to hear anymore of your promises. Now, please stop backing away from me so we can get this over with." He moved fast, cornering her, she swung her fist, but he easily grabbed it, flipped her around and pressed her face first against the wall. He had one hand pinning hers while the other held her head back at an angle.

"I told you not to fight me, why couldn't you just listen?" he demanded,voice strained.

"I need you to be stronger than this, Samson. You are better than they are...please." She was desperately trying to get through to him but it was clear there was no more talking. She could hear the sound of his belt being unbuckled and she didn't bother to hold back the sobs that burst free.

"Did it never occur to you that maybe this IS who I am? Their blood runs through my veins just as much as yours does. Maybe this IS who I was meant to be," he growled in anger. But instead of answering she only cried harder.

Clyde had finally found the way to truly break her and he didn't even have to lift his own finger to do it. Lyndsay sobbed as her son's fingers traced their way up her inner thigh, he teased her for a few second before his fingers plunged forward. She closed her eyes in surrender; he had finally taken Samson from her. Samson needed no instruction as he lined himself perfectly and rammed his entire length inside of her. Lyndsay became breathless, her head feeling suddenly light and dizzy. Her protests were answered with him twisting one of her arms behind her back. He held himself there carefully, using his stance to slide himself in and out slowly. Her body began to respond to his manipulation, her hips began to instinctively press backwards, giving him access to a better angle. He buried his face in her hair as his hands came around her torso, cupping each breast in his hands as he kept fucking her.

"Close your eyes, you can pretend it's not even me," he whispered, his voice strained, as his hips began ramming into her at a more furious pace, the sound of their flesh hitting together made things things in her lower body tighten and she found it harder to concentrate. In a last ditch effort she swung her left hand backwards, rewarding herself with the feel of flesh as she gouged whatever piece of his body she had managed to grab onto. Samson growled with rage as he jerked her arm just a little sharper, the pain in her shoulder causing her to scream as she felt him nearly wrench it from its socket.

She could finally breathe again when he loosened his grip, his cock stealing the focus away from the pain. He kept his pace, his breathing became erratic and Lyndsay knew he was close to finishing. He pulled out, flipped her onto her back before lifting her both her legs by the back of her knees, and folding them towards her chest as he started where he left off. She shook her head, trying to clear her mind and with his hands occupied, it left her hands free. But instead of laying back and accepting her fate, she punched him. She felt her knuckles as they buried into flesh, connecting with his cheek bone. He was taken aback before he returned the blow. Lyndsay lay stunned as he froze above her, a red mark blossoming on his left cheek, as she licked the blood from the corner of her mouth.

Samson leaned forward as he wrapped both his hands around her throat, moaning as her body clenched down around him. She could feel herself getting lightheaded, but her grip on his wrists began to weaken and he stared down at her, his cold blue eyes like the deep waters of the ocean. Her vision began to tunel as her body tipped over the edge, wave after wave of euphoria washed over her as she felt him release himself inside her. His grip loosened and he collapsed on top of her, holding most of his weight on his forearms so that he wouldn't crush her.

She was shaky, gasping for air as he rolled away and she half crawled to the opposite side of the room. Samson only chuckled as he leaned his head back against the wooden pillar. A thin layer of perspiration soaked his brow but he had a smile on his face as he began pulling up his boxers and jeans.

"Don't look so betrayed mother, I can tell you enjoyed yourself. Father has taught me many things about women; how to tell if they cum. He says that's the best way to make them fertile. He even told me how to make you squirm." Lyndsay hugged herself tightly, feeling the numbness sink in, she was beyond nauseous. It was her nightmare come true, she was too late. She had waited too long to try and escape and they had finally managed to turn her own son against her. She could feel her heart breaking all over again, the sharp pain causing her to double over as she crie and clutched her breast.

Samson glanced at her before he finished dressing, and shook his head, trying to clear the guilt as he made his way up the stairs without another glance, pounding on the door several times with his fist before Clyde unlocked it. Clyde looked down the staircase, his wife a disheveled mess and he gave Samson a hearty pound on the back before handing him a beer and directing him to the living room where Lyndsay could hear the faint sounds of a football game playing on the television. Clyde walked down the stairs, taking each one slowly, dragging the anticipation out as long as possible.