Taken Back Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon Darlin', time for a bath." He held out his hand and she took it gratefully without question. He lifted her into his arms and she buried her face in the crook of his neck. She expected to be scolded but instead found him to be soothing. He kissed her forehead and carried her past the living room where Samson sipped his beer and avoided her gaze. Clyde carried her to the bathroom where he sat her inside the tub. The water was only cold for a few minutes before he adjusted it to just the right temperature.

He helped her settle in, kneeling beside the tub as she stared off into space. It didn't seem to matter how warm the water was, nothing seemed to chase away the empty cold feeling inside her.

"I am sorry that it had to be this way, truly I am Skye; but perhaps by the time our next son is 18, I will have another wife that is more suitable." He always spoke as if she would someday give him more children, but after Eliza, she had yet to get pregnant ; again something she was grateful for. Every year she swore she would leave, she planned millions of different ways, but none of them had been plausible when it came to putting them in action. When Samson had come home to visit, she was kept either chained up or locked in the basement until he left for school again. It didn't matter how many years passed, Clyde took no chances. Then as Eliza got older, she realized the problems she would be facing trying to take her away. Then there was part of her that was too scared to leave. What if she could no longer function in a normal society? What if they blamed her for not leaving him sooner? Not everyone had been kind the first time she had gotten free.

At least living with Clyde all she had to focus on was taking care of Eliza and the house. He let her soak in the hot water for a while before he helped her back out and to dress. Her body moved on autopilot as he sent her to the kitchen to prepare dinner. She could hear Samson and Clyde exchanging stats for their favorite players as she began heating tomato sauce for homemade spaghetti. She had gotten the recipe from his mother's things, it was something that often reminded him of home. She put on a pot of noodles to boil and began to brown the meat. By the time she was finished, Eliza had joined them, her hands and face clean. Samson helped her into her chair and pushed her in before sitting down beside his father. Lyndsay dished everyone up and they held hands and prayed.

"I would like some milk with my supper." Samson announced and Lyndsay nodded, hopping up quickly to get him a glass. That's when she noticed the lightness to her steps.

"I would like you to tell me what you think of Eliza's prospects," Clyde announced.

"Prospects?!" Lyndsay demanded. Clyde turned to her, clearly annoyed at having been interrupted but he chose to answer her anyways.

"She'll be ready to marry in a few years, I would like the boy's help on choosing the right husband for our special little flower."

"She can't clean or cook or even sew Clyde, how is she supposed to make somebody a wife?" Lyndsay demanded. But what she really wanted to do was shout and scream at them. Eliza wasn't even an adult yet and they were already trying to think of which family member to marry her off too!? It wasn't right, she was slower than everyone else; she needed to be taken care of, not taking care of somebody else.

"Then we will find her a husband that already has a wife who can do those things. Eliza can still bear children, and as she gets older I am sure she will understand her role more."

"Well, Cousin Abel will be old enough to marry in a few years; his mother did say he was a soft boy. Perhaps we can invite a few of her suitors for a party. Let her get to know them, I think she should get a say. What do you think about that, little bear?"

"I can't wait to get married and big beautiful wedding, with a pretty white dress. Mama's dress was really pretty, can I wear that one?" Samson patted his sister's hand.

"If it doesn't fit, Mother can sew you one just like it; can't you mother?"

She was facing away from them now, a simple steak knife in one hand as she sawed off pieces of garlic bread. She gritted her teeth, it was the way he said mother that grated on her nerves. She kept her voice neutral as she agreed, placing all the pieces of bread on a plate and carrying it to the table, handing it over to Samson. It was while he was turned away, still talking to his sister that Lyndsay finally chose to strike. There was nothing left to salvage, Clyde had seen to that, but she was damned if he was going to take her youngest child away from her too. She had the knife gripped tightly, the blade hidden behind her forearm and she flipped it around, reaching around Clyde's torso from behind and began to stab him using fast short thrusts so that she was able to do more damage before he could stop her. Her hand slid a few times, rewarding her with an open gash across her palm. He grabbed her wrist and twisted it, causing the knife to fall to the floor and he kicked it across the dining room.

Blood soaked through his shirt almost immediately and she was surprised at the amount of strength he had left as he threw to the floor. Samson moved quickly, straddling Lyndsay's waist as he pinned her wrists to her chest.

"I told you I would free us, I finally kept my promise" she announced as Eliza broke into screams as Clyde pressed the kitchen hand towel tightly against his abdomen, Lyndsay knew there was no surviving what she had done, but Clyde seemed calm as his blood began to puddle on the hardwood floor.

"Tell me what to do," Samson pleaded turning to Clyde. Eliza was now sobbing uncontrollably while hugging herself tightly and rocking back and forth.

"Samson, you must kill her!" Clyde yelled, his voice cracking as the pain set in. His skin turned pale as blood began to pool beneath him.

"Do you want your bag? I don't know what I'm supposed to do here, father."

"You have to kill her if you are to save what is left of our family."

"But father..." He wanted to obey, to be a good son, but killing his own mother?

"Your mother is wicked, there is no salvation for her." Samson reached into the back of his jeans and pulled out his small pocket knife, flicking the blade out. His hand trembled as he held it to her throat, and he hesitated.

"Kill her, NOW!" Clyde yelled, voice getting softer. He was bleeding to death and seeing this. Lyndsay stopped fighting, her body relaxed as she stared up at her son.

"You're free now," she whispered, knowing they may very well be her last words. His eyes were red with tears and his hand shook as he stared down at her. With a mighty cry of anguish Samson threw his knife, sending it skittering across the kitchen floor and wrapped both hands around her neck, squeezing until little tiny spots of light began to dance in her vision. The last thing she saw before plunging into eternal darkness was Clyde falling over; still and lifeless.