Taken by a Real Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
647 Followers

I stand there realizing what I have got myself into and don't see any way out of this situation. Then I walk over to him, looking down I see his cock hanging out of his leather pants. It's not hard but still at least 6" and thick. I just stare at it and can't force myself to move.

'Go ahead faggot, hold it while I piss.'

I reach out and take another man's cock in my hand for the first time. It surprises me how much different it feels and how it feels heavy when I lift it and point it at the urinal. He starts pissing, ignoring me. He pisses a lot and the smell is strong. I find myself staring at his cock as he finishes.

'Shake it faggot.' After I do, he pushes my hand away and puts his cock away. 'You are going to be a good boy. We are going to have so much fun the next few days. You couldn't take your eyes off my cock boy. You must have really liked it. I bet you are disappointed I didn't make you suck it. I know you wanted to fag boy.'

I feel like I'm in shock. I don't know what to do. I hear his voice and what he says. I just stand there, face down, feeling so out of control.

'Look at me Stevie. Look at me and tell me you are going to be a good boy and do as told.'

I look up at him and the look on his face says it all. I know he will expose me if I don't go along with him. Softly, 'I will be a good boy Sir.' Feel so humiliated after putting myself in this situation.

'Not good enough faggot. Get down on your knees, look up at me and tell me you want to be my boy and that you will obey me.'

Feeling defeated, I sink to my knees in front of him, look up and say it all. I know that things are out of control and I can't stop it. Feel helpless and almost like I want to cry. It feels so much different that when I was fantasizing about it, you know, I had control then and now I don't. I don't know if I can handle it. Suddenly, he slaps me hard. It really stings and my hand goes up to rub it.

'Get your fucking hand down. Now look at me and say it again only this time your own words. Tell me you understand the situation you are in and how glad you are that you met me. Tell me how you want to be my boy and want me to do whatever I like with you. Impress me faggot.'

'Sir I understand that you are in charge and that I'm your boy. I'm so glad I met you. I have been thinking about dominant men for a long time, masculine dominant men, men like you Sir. I want to do as I'm told and be a good boy Sir.' I know that I have fantasized about this a lot but now all I want is to get out of this predicament. The thought of actually being exposed to others has me panicking, how will I react being treated like a fag boy. 'Please Sir, this is all new to me and I'm very scared right now.' Hoping maybe if I beg he will realize this is more than I was looking for and will let me go.

'Let me tell you something sweetie. This will be everything you have fantasized about and more. To be under someone else thumb can indeed be scary and that's probably understandable. For example, I would like nothing more than have you disappoint me tonight and have to spank you in front of all these men till you were crying like a little sissy. I mean that can be scary don't you think boy?'

'Please Sir, please let me go. I can give you money. Please. I'm begging Sir,' head down, too humiliated to look at you.

'No boy, I want you. Get up.'

'When we go back into the bar, you will hold my hand and let me lead you. No more acting like a man. You better be swishing that ass making every head turn to look at you and wanting that cute little ass of yours. Look at them, everyone of them will know what a little fag boy you are. Smile at them, show me you want to please me by letting them see how feminine you actually are. Please disappoint me sissy.'

He reaches out his hand and I know it's really happening. I follow slightly behind him and I think about what he said about making the men look at me and how he wants to spank me. I force myself to take smaller steps and try to swish more as I walk. I have watched enough videos of flaming fags to know what he wants. I look at the men and can see what they think of me. The looks make me wonder what they would do to me if they could. It's so embarrassing and my face feels flushed and unbelievably my cock is still hard and I realize it been hard the whole time we were in the bathroom. I don't understand, this is scaring the crap out of me, why is my cock so hard. Why do I feel so hot? He leads me through the bar and back to our stools. I go to sit down on the stool but he pulls me between his legs.

'Stand between my legs. It means you are taken.' He calls the bartender over, orders a beer and a whiskey and tells the bartender to make me one of those pink creamy drinks, that I really like creamy drinks.

The bartender laughs, 'Ya, I knew he wasn't much of a man when I first saw him.'

Mike takes my chin in his hand and raises my face making me look at him.

'You know where your hand should be boy.'

I know what he means and I reach down and press my palm against his crotch. His cock feels bigger than when he was pissing and it feels hot even through the leather. I see a couple guys look over and laugh when they see me do it.

Mike looks at them. 'I can't keep the boy off my cock. He's so eager,' and they all laugh. 'Tell them boy. Tell them how much you like my cock.'

It's so humiliating, first the bartender, now he's putting me through this. I look over in their direction. 'I love his cock. It's the best.' They just laugh at me and go back to talking. The bartender brings over our drinks. Mine is in a cocktail glass and is a pink creamy drink, something no man would ever order. It just adds to my humiliation as I know people will notice it. I feel his hands on my hips and he turns me facing the table and dance floor. He pulls me back and I can feel his cock pressing at my ass crack. I stand there exposed to them all in my short cutoff jeans, my tight tshirt, the black boots, looking like such a fag.

'Look up boy. Make eye contact with the men. Let them see what a pretty fag boy you are. Make them wish that you belonged to them and not to me. Take a big drink, get some on your upper lip and slowly lick it off. Let them see what you really are.'

I take a big drink. I do as told and make sure I get some on my upper lip. I see several men watching me as I slowly lick it off. I try to make it look sexy so as not to piss you off. I see them checking me out and talking back and forth to each other. I feel like I'm being displayed which I realize is what he is doing. I look from man to man, some looking at me, some not. Not sure how it makes me feel and I take another drink.

'Do you like your drink sweetie?' I nod yes. 'I had it made special for you. I saw you looking at the bartender earlier like you might like him so I had him cum in your drink. Now take a drink fag boy.'

I look at the drink shocked. 'How could you...'

He looks at me, that look makes me stop talking, then calls the bartender over. 'Thank him for cumming in your drink, that you think he tastes delicious.'

I look at him. It hits me that this guy is really for real and that I don't know any way out of this. I look over towards the bartender, my face down. 'Thank you for cumming in my drink, it tastes delicious.' I have never been so humiliated.

'Anytime sweetie. Next time I cum in your mouth,' the bartender says. 'You sissies make the best cocksuckers,' he says as he walks away.

'Take another drink boy,' Mike commands and I do as told but so much harder to do now that I know what is in the drink. 'Good boy, taste that real man's cum.'

He turns me around making me look out into the bar again. I see several men still looking at me and see them lean over saying things to their friends. I know they are talking about me.

'You know where your hands belong boy. Get both hands behind your back and against my crotch. You move them, I spank you up there on that stage. You understand boy?'

'Yes Sir.' Unbeknown to me, you nod at one of the sissies in the booth. She has been watching the two of us and you had noticed. He motions for her to come over.

I see one of the sissies walking over towards us. She is wearing a skin tight red minidress that just comes a few inches past her ass. She has black nylons on and a pair of really high red pumps. Her makeup is very sensual and she would easily pass. She stops right in front of us.

'Hello Sir, I always love seeing you here. All the girls do. Who is this little cutie?'

'He's my new boy. This is our first time together. I'm helping him discover his true self. Isn't that right faggot?'

So humiliating when he talks about me like that to others. I look down embarrassed, my hands staying back on his cock. One of my hands moves lightly on his cock, the other down further feeling his balls. 'Yes Sir.'

'I promised to show my new boy a good time tonight. Maybe you would like to help me out?'

'Really? I'd love to.'

Her fingers on my chin making me look at her.

'You want me to make you feel good sweetie. I just love pretty boys like you.'

I don't know what to say and just stand there. She smiles at me and drops down to her knees in front of me. I feel her hands on my cutoffs and feel her unsnap them then start unzipping me. Feel my cutoffs drop to my knees. I hear Mike's voice quietly in my ear telling if I move I will be spanked.

'Ah, I thought he would have panties on Sir. Panties would be so cute on him.'

'He will be in panties from now on Kandi. He told me earlier that he really wants to be put in panties. It was funny the way he was begging me to let him wear panties when that was my plan from the start. It's so easy to see he really isn't very masculine.'

'Is that right sweetie? You want to be a little panty waist do you?'

Know what I must answer, 'Yes, I guess so.'

'You guess sweetie. Tell Kandi that you can't wait to be in panties,' she says looking up at me.

'I want to wear panties.' Her hands move to my hips and she starts pulling my white jockeys down. Lot of the men are watching us. I know my cock is still hard which surprises me since I find this very humiliating. I tense up when I feel her hand on my cock.

'Oh look, it's so cute. I just love little cocks.'

Never really thought I my cock was small but the way she talked, maybe it was. I know it's much smaller than the cock my hand is caressing. I feel her hand sliding onto my cock and she squeezes it. It does feel so good and she looks so fucking pretty that I can't help but let out a little moan.

'Can I suck it Sir, please. I love cocks that are so small I can get them all the way in my mouth. It's so much different than sucking men's cock.'

'Yes Kandi, show my boy how good being a faggot can feel.'

I feel her lips on my cock and then she slides it all the way into her mouth. It's so wet and hot and I moan loudly. I can't believe how good it feels. Then she pulls back sucking on my cock till it almost is out of her mouth then she devours it again. Then again and again and it doesn't take long till I can't control myself and I cum in her mouth. Know it was the most intense orgasm that I have ever had. Kandi stands up in front of me and smiles and takes my head in her two hands then leans forward and I realize she means to kiss me. Try to pull my head back but she holds it tightly and presses her lips against mine.

'Open your mouth boy, kiss the pretty sissyboy,' Mike says quietly in my ear, his breath so hot.

I open my mouth a little and feel her tongue slide between my lips. It tastes strange then I realize I'm tasting my cum. She pulls her tongue back and then pushes a big glob of cum into my mouth and moves it all around my mouth coating it with my own cum. It's so humiliating. She doesn't stop till she has made me swallow all the cum than she breaks the kiss and smiles at me.

'He's going to make such a good fagboy for you Sir. Please let me know if you need my assistance again. He is so hot even is he has a little boy cock,' she says as she swishes away.

'Pull your pants up boy then thank me.'

I pull my jockeys and cutoffs up and fasten them. See all the men smiling and talking among themselves. Know Mike has just treated them all to a show at my expense. 'Thank you Sir.'

'I think she likes you faggot. She usually goes for totally fem boys. I guess she sees potential for you.'

I look down, not wanting to make eye contact, just stand between his legs, head down. I feel his hands on my hips turning me to face the tables. His hand moves to my hair and pull my hair making me look up.

'Look at them boy. They all know what a fag wimp you are. Now I want you to tell the men that you love cock and that you are glad to meet real men,' he commands pulling my hair harder.

I see most of the men looking at me. So humiliated but what can I do? 'I love cock and I'm glad to be with real men.' In my ear I hear 'louder faggot' and I say it again louder. I see the way they look at me. It's scary but I can't stop looking from man to man wondering what he would do to me if he could.

'Good boy, now let's go back to your hotel room sweetie. You are going to experience all those things you fantasy about boy. I can't wait to hear you fem voice when I stick my cock up your pussy. I bet you will look so sexy you are such a pretty boy. It's no wonder you are a fag. Now you know where your hand is suppose to be boy. Put it there and keep it there as we walk out.'

I press my hand to his crotch and he gets up and puts one hand on my ass cheek and presses making me move slightly in front of him, my hand on his hard cock. We walk out of there in that manner. We move to a black Lexus and he hits the remote and the car unlocks and I realize it is his. Several people walking by on the sidewalk. He pulls me to him and kisses me right in front of them. I couldn't help but kiss him back and when he breaks the kiss he just laughs.

'You are such a fag slut,' he says loudly then he helps me into the car and we take off for the hotel.

You will have to wait to see what happens to this fag wimp when we get to the motel but it's best if you subbie boys have to wait to see what a real man does to him.

gbr2004
gbr2004
647 Followers
12